Trainee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another half an hour I decided that I better investigate, I went to the door and pressed my ear against it. It took me a couple of minutes but I thought I could hear some sort of muffled moans.

"Shit someone being suffocated," I thought.

I threw the door open and burst into the room.

"Fuck," I said.

Susan and Brooke were both naked on the bed in a 69 position, the muffled moans were ones of pleasure as they ate each others pussies.

"Sorry Daddy, Mommy and Brooke couldn't wait for you any longer," Susan said as she lifted her face out of Brookes pussy, moisture dripped off her chin.

"What," was all I could say as I stared at them.

Brooke had crawled out from under Susan, "Looks like Daddy needs a hand Mommy," Brooke said as she got of the bed.

Susan followed, soon they both stood in front of me, kissing me as their hands roamed over my body, slowly they removed my clothes.

In unison they dropped their knees, mouths moved to my cock and balls. Their mouths ran up the side of my cock, they stopped at the top. kissed. then slide back down my cock. They continued, my cock growing harder and harder.

"Who's turn?" Susan asked..

"I had it Wednesday," Brooke replied.

"I was last Sunday, so it's mine," Susan said.

They were deciding who was to suck me off, Brooke sucked me off last which meant it was now Susan's turn.

Susan wrapped her mouth over my cock, her tongue ran around it as she moved her head up and down sucking on it.

I was so excited by the sight of Susan and Brooke naked it was only a few minutes before I blew my load in Susan's mouth. Susan keep her mouth firmly locked around my cock as I came in it, she didn't swallow any, she just held my cum in her mouth.

Brooke moved beside Susan, they kissed, I could see my cum dribbling down their chins as they swapped it between each other, eventually Susan open her mouth to show it full of cum, she then closed it swallowing then reopened it to show it was empty.

They took me over to the bed, together they worked on my cock until it was hard again, Susan then straddled my face and Brooke my cock. They rode me until they came, then swapped position, this time it was my turn to come, blowing my load in Susan.

I laid watching as Susan laid on her back, legs spread, my cum dribbling out of her pussy. Brooke got on her hand and knees, her head sank between Susan's thighs as she ate my cum out of it.

I laid there admiring Brooke's beautiful body, my cock slowly responded to my stroking and Brooke. I moved behind her, her pussy was soaking wet, my cock slid into her with ease.

I fucked her doggy while she ate Susan out, it was extra arousing seeing my wife having multiple orgasms while been eaten and fingered by Brooke. I ended up coming in Brooke's pussy, it was then Susan's turn to eat Brooke out.

Susan and Brooke kept fucking each other, I was spent managing only one more fucking. Eventually they also ran out of steam and we all fell to sleep.

Net morning when I woke Susan was in bed with me but Brooke was gone. Susan said that Brooke thought it might be better if we were alone to discuss things.

Susan did meet Brooke at the gym with Tiffany, they were a couple. Brooke was bi and occasionally, hooked up with men while with Tiffany, Tiffany was fine with this.

Susan said she was attracted to Brooke but didn't think anything of it as she was going out with Tiffany. Then when Tiffany left they broke up. Susan said she was feeling sorry for Brooke and before she knew it they were having sex.

She said she enjoyed the sex but knew it was something that couldn't last, she loved me and Brooke was still sorting herself out sexually. Then the job at my office came up and the plan was hatched between them so they could enjoy it all, each other and me.

They made the whole story about the boyfriend and the breakup up, it was all part of the plan to get Susan more involved and getting Brooke to mix with us more. Everything was designed to get me physically attracted to Brooke and once I was hooked to introduce the three way relationship.

Susan said she didn't know how long Brooke would be around but if I was happy with it we could continue what we started last night, as well as one on one time as long as we always told each other about it..

I agreed I enjoyed fucking them both last night and would be happy to keep fucking them together or individually. So it began our happy threesome, Brooke kept her own apartment and working for me to keep up appearances.

Now that it was all in the open we were able to keep our relationship at work professional, though I do find the occasional pair of panties in my office and Brooke does do a lot of overtime.