Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could help you with marketing, too," Tony added. "Like I said, that's your problem right now. We have to make you a hot commodity. Get you in demand. We might have to throw in a few extras to begin with, you know, just to get you established - so they know what you have to offer."

"Gee, that sounds great. That's the kinda stuff I wouldn't know anything about - I'm not much good at selling myself."

"Not your problem - you've got the goods, we'll sell 'em."

"Let's take a look." Tony stood in front of the kid, looking him up and down. He reached out and ran his hands over the kid's big tits, flicking the nipples with his thumbs. "Great tits - those'll help a lot. You wanna wear real thin T-shirts and show these babies off." He pinched the nipples lightly between his thumb and forefinger. "And try and keep the nipples hard - you want 'em to poke out the front of the T-shirt. Makes you look more exciting." The nipples were hard as rocks now, a good half-inch long.

Joe wandered around behind the kid. "And the other prime asset is this great ass of yours. The perfect glutes." He cupped one hand under each cheek and bounced them a few times. "Yeah, some nice tight jeans - correction - some tight worn-out jeans - would set these off really nice." He grabbed the kid's smooth white cheeks and spread them just wide enough for him to see the kid's tiny virgin asshole. He gave Tony a wink. "And maybe a couple of well-placed holes just to show off how smooth and sweet these cheeks are. You wouldn't even haveta shave 'em."

He continued to hold the left cheek spread while he ran two fingers of his other hand up and down the kid's deep crack. "Yep, feels like there isn't even any hair way down in here." He ran his fingers over the kid's asshole. "Smooth as silk."

Responding to the sensation, the kid's body gave an involuntary thrust back against the exploring fingers. "Ooooo!" he gasped. Then he blushed. "Oh . . . sorry! That just felt a little weird."

Joe looked severe. "Well, you should get used to it. Men are going to be paying for these sessions, and you better be ready to accommodate them. Of course, for some things, they're gonna have to pay extra." He gave the kid a smack across the right cheek. "But if they do, then you gotta be ready to oblige." He laughed. "Don't worry - we'll keep you briefed on what's involved. You have any questions, you just check with us.

"I think that in the beginning, anyway, one of us should probably be present at every session - just to make sure things go smooth - that there aren't any problems."

"Oh, that'd be great!" the kid gushed. "I'd be really scared on my own - I don't wanna screw up or anything."

"Don't worry about a thing. You just do exactly what we tell you and thing'll be great."

--

Two days later, Joe called the kid. "We've got a hot date set up for you for tonight - it's with Robert Townsend, the publisher of Newstime. It's a great opportunity - if this guy likes you, you could get passed along to a whole lot of really big people. We'll meet at the gym at 8:30. He's got a room rented for the occasion."

The kid sounded nervous. "I don't know - I've never trained that kind of guy before. I don't think I'd know how to act."

"I'll be over at your place early to help you get ready. Don't be nervous. Remember, I make all the decisions here. You just follow my instructions. You don't have to worry about a thing."

That night, Joe arrived with the kid promptly at 8:25. Joe had dressed him conservatively - neat, tight, faded jeans, simple white T-shirt, and sneakers. At 8:30 on the dot, they knocked on the door of the training room.

Mr. Townsend was waiting for them - he was a middle-aged man in decent shape - gray-haired and a little brusque. Joe introduced them. The kid thought it was a little funny that the guy was dressed in a suit - most people dressed down to work out.

Then Joe explained that Mr. Townsend was just here to observe an exercise program - not to participate. Well, that wasn't too bad - he'd given demonstrations before.

All in all, it wasn't too bad an evening's work - once the kid had stripped down to his jock, the man gave him a thorough physical inspection. Then, during the demo, he stopped the action occasionally to feel how the kid's body was responding to the movements.

Once the demo was over, Joe had him try out a few positions that Mr. Townsend was particularly interested in. A few of these positions didn't seem particularly likely to improve anybody's muscle tone, but Joe said to go along with it, so he did. Maybe the idea was flexibility. The kid found himself on his knees, on all fours, on his back with his legs in the air - he really couldn't see the point of it all. Well, at least Mr. Townsend seemed to like it.

Finally, after another detailed manual inspection of the kid's body, with emphasis on tits and ass, the session was over.

--

Back at the kid's place, they celebrated - Mr. Townsend had been very generous.

It was obvious, though, that the kid was a little disturbed about something. "Do you think maybe this Townsend guy was . . . well . . . maybe a little bit queer or something?"

"I don't know - did he take your dick in his mouth?"

The kid laughed nervously, "You know he didn't - you were there."

"Well, that's the only really queer thing. I mean, anything else is just guy stuff, you know, like grab-assing and cornholing and stuff. What brought this up?"

"I don't know - he just seemed to be really into my ass all the time. It seemed a little strange."

"Oh, that!" Joe laughed. "That's normal when a guy sees a body like yours! Don't worry about it."

"What do you mean, a body like mine?"

"You got a great body! You know that. When another guy sees it, he wants a body just like it - it's called body worship. There's nothign queer about it. He just wants to worship the body he wants to have. That usually means looking at it and touching it as much as he can. With your body, that means mostly your tits and ass - those are your best features, you know. It shouldn't surprise you when somebody you're training really focusses on them." Joe punched him in the shoulder. "Nah - the only queer thing is when a guy gets his mouth on your cock - that's why they call 'em cocksuckers. Just remember that and you won't get confused next time."

The kid looked relieved. "Oh, OK. I guess I just never met a queer, so I don't know much about them."

"Well, I hope it's OK then if I want to do a little body worship right now? Seeing you in action like tonight really gets me in touch with how bad I want a body like yours. Sometimes when that guy was feeling up your tits and ass, I just wanted to push him out of the way and do it myself."

"Oh, uh . . . sure, I guess. What do you want to do?"

"Just this." And Joe started rolling up the kid's T-shirt until it was jammed up into his armpits, with his big tits exposed. Joe ran his hands over them, rubbing his fingertips over the kid's nipples and kneading the pectoral muscles. He ran his hands down over the kid's belly - "And you got such a great belly, too - all flat and firm, but that smooth soft skin on it - like a baby."

The kid's eyes were half-closed with pleasure. He was really enjoying the sensation of Joe's hands wandering over his body.

Suddenly, Joe whirled him around and began kneading his asscheeks through the worn-out jeans. He grabbed the two rear pockets and ripped the jeans wide open in back, exposing the kid's hot white ass. He began mauling the cheeks - squeezing, feeling, pressing them. He separated them and ran the side of one hand up and down the kid's crack, rubbing against his asshole.

He leaned in and began licking the little pink dot - the kid gasped and moaned, pressing his ass back into Joe's face. Joe began licking harder and harder, pressing his lips against the kid's cherry hole and french-kissing it. As his tongue thrust in and out, the kid's moaning increased in pitch, and he began thrusting his ass back in time to the tongue movements.

Suddenly Joe stopped and stood up, grabbing the bare cheeks and holding them steady while the kid gradually got himself under control.

"You see what I mean? That's just guy stuff - fooling around with your tits and ass. And it feels real good, too. But if I started sucking your cock or something - well, that might be a little queer. Even then, there's some exceptions, but we won't get into that right now. No point in confusing you. So how do you feel?"

The kid was shaking a little with all the hormones that were still tearing through his body. "Oh, great. Thanks." He reached back and began running his hands over his own ass. "Wow, that really felt . . . great!"

Joe watched as the kid's fingers slowly inched their way into his ass-crack. As soon as Joe saw him start rubbing his ass-hole, he asked, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

The kid quickly pulled his hands away from his ass, blushing a little.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed! That's natural - all guys have real sensitive ass-holes. That's just nature's way of telling us to pay them a lot of attention. Why do you think guys are always patting each other on the ass and finger-fucking and corn-holing each other every chance they get? Well, it just feels good, that's all.

"Oh, sure, queers do that kind of stuff, too, but so do regular guys. Queers eat food, too, but that don't mean you should stop doing it. Go ahead - rub it if you want to."

The kid was still flushed from the earlier sensations - it didn't take long for his fingers to stray back to his ass-hole, rubbing it as he slowly bent over, ass in the air.

"Here, let me show you how to do that." Joe licked his finger to get it wet, pushed the kid's hands out of the way and began rubbing the kid's hole. Slowly, he began inserting the tip of his forefinger into the tight pucker. The kid moaned as he pressed the finger from side to side and top to bottom, loosening the tight sphincter. Gradually, the kid took in Joe's entire forefinger - Joe pumped the ass, nudging the prostate and rubbing against the ass-lips on the way.

He had just started working a second finger in when the kid came in his jeans. He humped his ass onto Joe's finger as cum pumped out of his cock, soaking the front of the jeans.

"OK, kid, I think you're ready for the big promo tour."

12