Training

Story Info
Her trainer is hard AF.
2.4k words
3.89
6.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training

Not to sound like a bitch but, athletics and team-sports have never really been my thing, I guess I'm just not into the whole 'competitive' part. However, staying in shape has always been important to me. I think it's more the competitive part of sports that never really appealed to me, I feel like working out and keeping healthy is more of a personal thing to me.

After graduation, having already decided to defer the fall semester and begin school in the Spring, I begged and begged my parents for a personal trainer to help me stay fit, so finally they gave in, and I met Jorden.

He knows just how to push and motivate me, how to keep up that drive in me, not to mention the fact that it's nice to know I get the complete undivided attention of such an attractive young guy several hours each week. Plus, I love the way he rests his hands on my shoulders while I lift the dumbbells to the side and the way he holds my waist during my planks. My favorite is the way he holds my wrist as he checks my pulse, occasionally saying he might get a better read by feeling it in my neck.

Clearly I find him quite attractive both physically and in the way he makes me laugh or when we talk, and something tells me that he's likes me too, as more than just a means to a paycheck.

One particularly warm afternoon, I adorn my usual blue sports bra and corresponding tight shorts. I tie my dark hair back in pig tails (that I happen to know Jorden finds very cute) and that subtle nude chapstick gloss. I run my laps up and down the stairs several times until he puts out an arm like a gate barrier before a rail road crossing to stop me and catch me. The two of us smile, blushing as we chuckle, and he checks my heart rate with two gingers on my throat. I always wonder how he keeps count when his eyes keep shifting about my form.

Lifting his head, Jorden utters, "I think I should—" reaching out to my neck, but before he finishes,

"Me too," as we hurriedly pull each other in close as we kiss. His entire hand wraps around two thirds of my throat, mine covering on a third of his, as my spare hand cautiously moves down his body, resting at his hip. Jorden does the same, though not as prudently, which I deem fair in my mind, seeing as how his hands have been numerous places on my body in the past month already.

Our kissing soon escalates to more as we make out in the summer warmth. My careful hand drifts down his shorts to his thigh for two or three minutes then carefully moves inwards. His own hand crawls onto mine, interweaving our fingers, and guiding mine between his legs to his well-pitched tent.

I gasp against his lips, gently rubbing, his hand slipping down my hip to my thigh. "I wouldn't mind if your hand moved higher," I mutter, so he counters, "and I wouldn't mind if you rubbed harder. A little groping wouldn't be so bad either."

Smiling against his lips I mumble, "You naughty boy," and he bites my lip in response.

In the blink of an eye, Jorden turns us, holding me to the worn oak rail, my breath catching in my throat as his hand very slowly complies. Jorden's head is buried so deep into the crook of my neck that I can't see straight, especially with his fingers now tapping along my slit through my shorts, part of me (who am I kidding, ALL of me) hoping he notices my lack of panties. "Jorden, I--" meekly protesting as he gradually renders my skin numb, "Jorden, I really think we might want to take this inside, don't you?"

"Sloane, this is your backyard. Are you afraid someone might see us or something?" he asks.

"No, it's not that, it's just..." my hands pressing heavily onto his chest, swallowing the nervous lump in my throat, "I don't think you know how many times I've imagined what you'd look like in my bed," and, taking a step even closer, he utters,

"Probably not as many times as I've wondered what those boobs look like out of their cage," deeply kissing me to appeasement.

His mouth continues on with any part of my skin it wants as I gently cross my arms, tucking my fingers under my scant top and the two of us tenderly peel it up and over my head. "Holy ffff...they're incredible," he mumbles, marveling at my rack.

I tuck my hand under his chin, raising his head, then whisper, "They'll look even better in my room,". I cover them with my hands in faux modesty, then trot back up the steps, smiling as I hear his foot falls behind me.

Taking Jorden by the hand, I lead him down the short hall to my bedroom, the sight of him finally physically in the doorway overwhelming me and causing me to wrap my arms around his neck, licking or peppering anywhere from his face to his shoulders with my lips. Eliminating the height difference, he grabs me and I immediately wrap my legs around his waist, like it was a dance we'd done a thousand times before, tucking a toned arm under my ass whilst he stumbles us to my bed.

Clumsily sitting on the bed, Jorden turns, allowing me to slide back, my legs dangling over his as he wastes no time in tearing off my shorts. Those fierce brown-hazel eyes gleaming at the sight of my cleanly tended pussy. I keep the nominal triangle bush trim just because I like the way the little bit of pubic hair looks. Jorden yanks me forward on the edge of the bed, dropping to his knees, and jerking my leg over his shoulder.

I struggle to prop myself up on my elbows to watch as he sets to work! I feel my pulse racing as his hands hold her thighs apart. My heart rate accelerates the moment his breath reaches my pussy! "Hmmmph, oooh, mmm" I whimper at the tongue flailing wildly in my vagina. Jorden's tongue plows straight up my labia and all over my clitoris to my small fur patch. I clench the sheets, riotously moaning! "Urrrmmph, yes right there, right there baby," I mutter, reaching down and burrowing my fingers in his hair as he serves my pussy the greatest pleasure it has ever known and wanted so much! My breathing is broken and shallow at best between breathless moans for more. Retracting his tongue, he stares into my eyes with that tricksy naughty gleam.

One more deep sultry breath and he starts to fuck me hard, thumb flickering my clit ruthlessly. The pleasure is blinding and I can barely breathe! My hips pitch wildly against his mouth as I doggedly pursue that sensuous peak! Licking like a madman, I can feel Jorden yearning for my maiden orgasm as well! Within seconds I'm callously humping his face, my vulva no longer under my control!

"Yes! Yes Jorden! Yes!" I cry, writhing on the edge of my bed, my whimpers and moans and grunts now steadfast. "Holy fuck!" I wail, lunging forward and pulling him in deeper still! Jorden indulges my carnal urgings, shoving a second finger into her opening! My second orgasm comes without pause, my first splurge even catching in his throat, which he quickly swallows just in time for the next!

Climbing onto the bed with me, Jorden swiftly tucks a hand under my jaw raising my mouth to his. His sturdy tender lips soon dominate mine and it's not long before I taste my own juices slipping down my throat. My toes curl and my skin is covered in excited goose bumps at the thought of his own flavor! "There is no way I'm letting you not feel that J!" I tell him, clambering off the bed and eagerly plating myself between his legs!

He is already glossed with pre cum, hard as a rock, and unmistakably as enthusiastic about this as myself. Flickering my tongue over atop his erection, a low but strong moan is emitted from above me on the bed. I consume his entire length, moving my lips up and down his shaft as I hum my pleasure to him. I move my tongue back and forth in languid serpentine shapes along the underside of his cock.

There are no words yet in the English language to suitably describe how much I love taking and having his masculine, flawless, handsome erect penis in my mouth, sucking him, and swallowing his every drop! I don't even know how to begin explaining how good it feels knowing that I'm capable of warping a man's logic and mind the way he did me! Up then down, up then down, over and over, popping his cock in and back out, smacking his manhood against my face before swallowing and deep throating him! When I look back up Jorden I see eyes clouded with lust, passion, exhilaration, and thrill!

"Dammit Sloane yes...fuck yes..." is all he can manage to groan between heavy breaths, every word, sound, and comment spurring a little more from me. Each thrust sending him deeper, the salty-sweetness on his flesh compelling me to taste more of his signature liquid treasure. One more surge of enthusiasm from me brings about another roar of wanton pleasure from him, astounding me.

Taking back control of the scenario, Jorden grabs me by the arms, pulling me up and plopping me on the bed next to him, then positions me on my hands and knees. His manly assertive moves gets me even more turned on and crazy anxious for he's planning next! He suavely gets out from under me and instantly commences to pleasuring me, nibbling, lucking, sucking, slurping every remnant of orgasm, tasting my clitoris before probing my sex. My ass rises high in the air as he pinches and twists my nipples in his fingers. "Jord—yes, right there, yes," I breathily moan as my man plays me like a masterful artist. A groany whimper escapes when he kisses along my spine, his feeble scruff tickling my skin. I tremble in beautiful pleasure as he bites at my earlobe, nibble and licks at my neck, then massages my shoulder with his lips.

My ass gets a sharp spank, and he mutters, "Get that pussy on me," flipping to his back.

I stood with a knee planted on either side of him, Jorden's knees bent behind me. Bending down, stretching like a cat, I gradually drag my finger tips from his shoulders, over his toned chest, down that taut body of his, and over each piece of his six pack. Next I wrap a hand around his base, my other stirring in my own pussy as I lean back on his strong legs, close my eyes, and masturbate the both of us.

My clit is so touchy and hypersensitive after my second peak that it doesn't take more than a nimble brush of his mushroom head against my hole for me to cum again!

Just a few short minutes of teasing later, his fingers now pressing into the skin on my hips, holding me in place, and I lower myself, slowly welcoming his tip then taking inch by inch of his exquisite cock. My hair brushes his knees and rests on his legs as my head falls back.

I start to ride,,, slow for a brief moment before picking up the pace. My shoulders and neck are suddenly very warm, Jorden's hands secure on my hips, as I reach back, raising my locks.

"Ooohmmyyyffff...Sloane your pussy feels so right on my dick,"

"Keep it in there, baby. Don't leave. Never leave babe. Fuck me. Yes," I pant to him while my riding grows way intense. My hips move faster than they ever have, and I grind deeper than I've ever done, Jorden's body meeting mine thrust by thrust.

"That's it, baby. Yes Sloane. Yes. Cum for me. Baby, yes," he eagerly cheers under his breath.

I hurl down as hard as I can manage, pushing as hard and as I can make myself! Gasping and gulping any air that I can catch, I sense him, as well as myself, inching closer with every harsh push! We furiously kiss as we fuck each other into nirvana!

My body begins the shudder when he slams against that sweet spot deep in my sex. He bolts up, his arms encircling my body in the blink of an eye, jerking me down ever harder and setting off the biggest climax I've experienced to date. His hand flies to my mouth to stifle my earth-shattering moans, his fingers instead entering my mouth where I suck each like a mini cock before pulling it out and sending it down to rub my now pulsating vagina!

Once he feels that a relative sense of 'normal' has fallen over the room, Jorden turns us right back, his and my chest still heaving from the excitement, and he asks, "Where do you want it, babe?"

For a split second I'm lost until I notice the pained-enthusiastic look on his face and his hands stroking a very swell cock. "Mmmmm all over me,".

A grunt, then a stronger one, and stream after stream after warm sticky stream of sperm paint my body from my mouth to my chest, to my tummy. I hum as I use my fingers to wipe some from my skin, bringing each finger in turn and sucking it clean. Giggling, I look up to make sure he's watching, which of course, he is, smiling proudly as I clearly enjoy myself.

"Do you have any more clients to meet with today?" I ask when he crawls up to the pillows with me.

He laughs nervously, answering, "Uhhh, no actually. I make it a point not to schedule any appointments after yours since I can't seem to focus on much after I leave,". I blush, drawing him for another kiss, my tongue peeking through his lips before his clasp my upper lip, drawing it out then letting it go as we turn our heads into one another, our foreheads touching.

"I could absolutely fall asleep right now, I don't know about you,"

"Mmm. Same," he says, snuggling in closer to me on the bed.

A few quiet minutes later and I break the silence, mumbling, "Ohmigosh I wreak. I need a shower," getting up and stepping over to the door. I muffle a laugh under my breath when he rolls over, groaning in complaint, then I ask, "Well, aren't you coming?" and a very handsome caramel brown eye pops open and a giggle escapes before I can hide it.