Training a New Assistant

Story Info
Dark and nasty - she will be his...
2.2k words
3.95
24.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warnings for those who need them - this is a dark, non-consent story! Large focus on humiliation and abuse.

***

Nick had been watching Luna for a since the start of the school year. She had started in his class at the beginning of the year as a new teaching assistant to the school. Whilst she was always polite, professional and intelligent, something about her made him sure that she was a filthy slut as well. Little things about the way she acted or laughed at some things in the staff room. The smile she got when she thought no-one was looking - a secretive I know more than you think sort of smile. He'd started to do some research and through his numerous contacts around the county found out she was on a website dedicated to kink and fetish sex. Some of her photos were particularly predicative although unless you knew what you were looking for you would never have recognised her.

He'd struck up a friendship with her, professional and helpful but having a laugh as well, all the while compiling information and photos and planning for the time when he would make his move. With an anonymous account on the same site he'd discussed fantasies and what turned her on - she claimed to be a pain slut and needed to be hurt during sex as she enjoyed it more. She had darker fantasies about teasing someone until they forced her to be their slutty fucktoy. This only solidified his plans for her and he started to plot how and when it would happen

The day after that particular revelation he'd struggled to hide his hard cock from her all day as she'd been wearing a skirt and top that accented her large breasts - he was almost sure he could see the piercings through the material. She was short, just over five foot which was his preferred victim type, dark haired and by now he had enough dirt on her to destroy her if he so chose. He had been waiting for the best opportunity and that provided itself when he organised the staffing for the school residential into the middle of the Lake District. He'd been many times and knew the layout of the hotel - allocating the two most resort rooms to him and Luna.

In the run up to the residential Nick planned a variety of things to prep his slut-to-be for her future as his fucktoy. He upped the game on the kink website sending more and more filth to her - daring her to do things like going to work with no panties on. Nick has really enjoyed that - she had walked round all day and he could tell how horny she was with no panties on - it took all his control not to do something that day. She confided more and more a put her fantasies about being forced and used and hurt. Finally the day of the residential came and they set off on the bus. He sat next to her and chatted normally the whole journey while on his heat he was planning what he would do with her that night.

As always the first day was jam packed full of activities and the kids settled down for the night without a fuss - not always the case but Nick had arranged which staff would deal with problems on each night. Once the kids were settled the staff went and freshened up before heading to the bar. Luna joined him and a couple of other staff in the centre bar for a drink, she was wearing summer dress that flowed around her curves given the warmth of the evening. Nick was sure she wasn't wearing panties underneath as that had been one of the dares from her 'online friend' before she went away. They sat laughing and as it got later and the other left he bought Luna another archers and lemonade but made it a double. She wasn't wasted but she was certainly a little bit drunk. Eventually it was late enough for his plans. They finished up and headed towards their rooms which were next to each other at the back of the centre. Normally Nick used the for the pupils he knew would cause trouble on a night because they were isolated - tonight he would be the one causing Luna some trouble.

As they reached his room he unlocked the door and pulled her inside before she realised what was happening. In her alcohol fuzzed mind she turned laughing to ask what he was doing. The bag he'd left beside the door had everything ready. Grabbing her arms he spun her to slam her against the wall knocking the breath out of her. The cuffs slipped easily over her wrists fastening them behind her back. As she opened her mouth the shout or scream he forced the gag into it and fastened it behind her head as she helplessly tried to escape his grasp. Dragging her across the room he threw her into the bed and then opening an envelope dumped a pile of photos over her head on the bed. She looked at him and then them in shock - still trying to process everything. The photos were of her, in various states of undress, or masturbating in some cases. Some were screen shots of her fantasies and the filthy things she had told her online friend.

"All the e-safety we taught at school this year whore and you didn't pay attention. Careful what you post online. It may come back to haunt you."

He knelt on the bed beside her and grabbed the light summer dress tearing it into pieces and stripping it off her as she sobbed into the covers. Under it she only had her bra on - which he left for now. He slammed his hand down onto her ass loving the crimson hand print that immediately blossomed on the pale soft skin. Repeating this on the other cheek he then stood and took a photo of the clean hand prints on her ass.

"Your body belongs to me you filthy little cumslut. Master owns you from the top of your head to the tips of your toes and everything in between. By the time this week is through you will accept that and it will make you happy. The sooner you accept that the better this will be for you."

With panic filling her eyes she watched as he walked over to open his suitcase, under a top layer of clothes there were any number of terrifying looking implements. To start with he selected the flogger. A black handle and strips of leather that he sliced through the air with a blood-freezing snap. She tried to talk round the gag - he couldn't tell what she was saying but at this point he didn't even care - by the end of tonight she would be broken and his. She rolled off the bed and stumbled to her feed heading towards the door.

"What are you doing whore? How are you planning on opening that?"

He laughed and kicked her feet out from under her dropping her to her knees. She landed awkwardly sideways but managed to avoid smashing her face into the floor. Brutally he grabbed a handful of her dark hair and hauled her to her feet, dragging her over to the desk at the edge of the room. Bending her over it he used one hand to keep her face pressed hard against the wood as his other hand raised the flogger and brought it slicing down over the backs of her legs. She screamed but the gag muffled the sound. He started to rain blows without stopping on her ass until the crimson marks of his hand prints vanished beneath the black, red and purple welts that covered her soft skin. Finally when his arm was aching and there was a pool of tears under her face he dragged her into the bathroom and shoved her into the shower cubical.

Again she landed awkwardly. He undid his pants and stripped out of his clothes leaving them neatly by the door. Stepping into the shower he took hold of his thick cock and aimed it at her then let loose a stream of piss that splashed in her face and over her body.

"You're my whore, my fucktoy, my slut. You're worthless apart from pleasing Master. You know you love this, you know you've craved this from the day you met me. I know your fantasies you filthy little cumbucket. You don't even deserve Master's cock and cum but if you're a good little piece of fuckmeat - maybe you will earn it."

Finishing he turned the shower on cold and full and left her getting soaked and washed clean of his piss in the freezing water. When he turned the shower off and opened the door she was a sorry state. Her makeup had smeared across her face, she was cold, shivering her hair bedraggled. The bruises on her ass and thighs just visible as she curled up into the corner. He pulled her to her feet and roughly towelled her dry before leading her into the bedroom again and making her stand at the foot of the bed. She seemed numb and her expression vacant.

"Kneel for me slut."

She sank to her knees without a word. He grabbed the scissors from the back and cut away her bra letting the pieces fall to the floor around her, revealing the pierced nipples he had only seen in photos up until then. Picking up the flogger he brought it down across her pierced tits making a whimper escape her gagged mouth and suddenly she was back in the room again. He pulled her to her feet and forced her to bend over the bed, he kicked her feet slightly further apart and then stood behind her rubbing the head of his cock against her soaked cunt lips.

"What a filthy little pain slut. Look how wet you are from Master abusing you - this is what you crave isn't it you worthless cunt."

He teased her hole with his cock, feeling her tense up as he rubbed the head up and down her tight little fuckhole. In one hard thrust he ripped her open, filing her entirely. She screamed into the gag again and flopped down on the bed as he fucked her pussy mercilessly. She was hot and tight and wet and her crying and whimpering just made his cock harder. He drilled it into her over and over until he felt her cum under him. He saw her face flushing crimson in shame as she came on his cock then he rammed his cock deeper inside her orgasming pussy and let go. The first blast of his cum flooded into her pussy then he pulled out, hauling her off the bed and stroking his spurting cock. The rest of his cum went over her body then her face. He milked the last of his cum on to her face and rubbed his cock in her hair.

"Such a filthy little whore cumming on her Master's cock without permission. You'll need punished for that."

She shook her head no, but he walked over to the suitcase again as she knelt on the floor, tears dripped down her cheeks from the physical and verbal abuse. He picked out the thin crop and walked back over to her. He kicked her onto her back so she landed hard and awkwardly on the carpet. Her hands still bound behind her back she was helpless as he kicked her in the stomach. Putting one foot on the inside of her thigh to stop her wriggling he brought the crop down over her tits and counted out five lashes to each. He threw the crop onto the bed and crouched down beside her.

"I'm going to remove the gag and cuffs in a minute. Let's be very clear - you scream I hurt you, you try to run I hurt you, you do anything other than obey your Master and I will destroy your life. Nod if you understand..."

She nodded slowly.

He uncuffed her slowly, then reached to remove the gag from her mouth. She slid off the bed to her knees in front of him, bruised, battered and covered in cum and looked up at him.

"Why are you doing this?"

He slapped her across the face hard.

"That's 'Why are you doing this Master'..."

"Sorry Master." She replied, looking down at the floor.

"Better slut. Now, I'm doing this because I can, because you're a filthy little whore who needs a Master's cock to use and abuse you. Every night this week you will come to my room, you will obey me in all things and you will take what ever I give you - do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

He smiled - she was his now and he had the rest of the week to train this worthless cunt to be fully obedient.