All Comments on 'Training Brenda To Be A True Slut'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ya Gotta Be Kidding!

Silly story written by one silly person. No reality just a silly fantasy by a silly guy. I gave it a 3, but it truly deserved a 1.

Foxe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great stuff!

Great perverted stuff. And the previous commentator thought everything was silly. Silly fart. If he (?she)wants non silly stuff should stay with winnie the pooh or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sorry you thought it was silly...

I had to post this anonymously, can't seem to get my password to work, but I am the author.

This was one of the first stories I worked on, but not my first submission. I will agree that it might not be my best work. I'm trying to vary themes and characters and tones as I evolve.

I intended the male lead in this story, me, to be a dominant ass hole, and to for him to view Brenda as little more than plumbing. It was, after a nasty divorce, exactly how I felt about women for a while. Brenda came along just as related, completely sexually inexperienced. She had only had sex with two men. Her hubby was a lay preacher, but not very imaginative in the sack. She did, in fact, become very sexually aggressive in a short period of time.

Everything in that first sexual encounter is accurate. She did give up her butt in the shower as related. The last time we had sex, we had broken up and she was trying one last time to hold on. I took her butt on the sofa in my living room after her final seduction, and it was anything but tender; it was just angry butt fucking.

She came back one more time and I had the strength to send her on her way without having sex with her. She didn't try again. She did call me once after I remarried to suggest that she just wanted to fuck, no strings...sure! That wasn't going to happen. I was no longer angry, I was completely in love and never have cheated on my second wife---18 years later.

I took Brenda to places she had never been and the sex got stranger in short order. The car (300D), the airplane (Cessna 172), the upscale functions---that is all true.

The episode with Ted and Marcia was enhanced, though not the dinner part. The three of us screwed each other, but not all at the same time, but in the same bed. I did screw her butt in a dark parking garage one night. She quickly learned to enjoy ATM both ways. She did break a dish one night, on purpose, and I took her over my knee and spanked her; she did, in fact, get into it.

Sadly she never became a confident, 'worldly' woman; she never lost her accent or stopped being, a not real bright little shop girl and I never introduced her to a doctor that became the love of her life. Several of my friends dated and screwed her. I ran into her about a year later and she was getting ready to move back to the Midwest.

There is more fact than fiction in this story than in any of theothers I have submitted to date; that makes it amusing that people would think it was, 'silly'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
In resonse to your comment

I did not read your story, primarily because I tend to screen stories by reading the comments first, and based on the comments, read or skip the story. Having read your comment, I skipped reading. If you find being a "dominant ass-hole" erotic then I will find some other writer whose definition of erotic is a little more my style. the Ct. Yankee

DinsmoreDinsmorealmost 19 years agoAuthor
Not every story is for every person.

'Dominant ass hole' is not one of my usual themes; I don't expect that everyone will like every story.

This is a story about a man who uses a woman for sex, but it is a win-win in the end; he is ultimately kind to her and she enjoys the relationship as much as he does.

Some liked it, some didn't. No surprise there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it's only a story

Good story and very perverted. But, again, only a story. Lighten up and enjoy it without judging the author's character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Very good and really hot.

Has to be continued!!

themonk110themonk110almost 19 years ago
May I suggest..

that you are a strong enough writer that you don't have to explain, or justify?

Just write it.

Some will get it, some won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

One of the best on literotica thus far...

PyroPyroover 16 years ago
Limits of Believability Stretched Too Far

I enjoyed the first part of the story, up until you went to the "house on the beach." Then, it became rather soap-opera-ish in that all the characters are beautiful, rich and successful *snore*.

Up until then, I could identify with the character You leave too little to the readers imagination and alienate those that aren't "into" those kinds of folks. The whole 10 inch dick cliche didn't make things any better. Perhaps a little reading of medical journals will help the believability. Less than .01% of males have a member that is 8" long and those with longer ones generally cannot sustain a hard erection. More writers here lose the reader when they stretch imaginations past the breaking point.

Your asides and explanations could have been cut and it would have helped the story flow. You were doing SOOOO well in the first part... *sighs*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It made me cum

I had to read the second half after cleaning up the mess I made reading the first half. HOT HOT HOT!!

flegeloflegeloalmost 13 years ago
well that is how it should be

I enjoyed the reading and found myself looking forward to more....many thanks for the story i will read more of your writting..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lost me.

Rolling along until you had her give up custody of her son. That made the story unbelievable since most women will fight to the death before giving up their kids. Just didn't ring true.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
awesome

more please! I loved the story, well done.

and hey anonymous when my wife and i split she kept our son though now 4 years later he lives with me and she is free to see him however often she wants. For us it is what is best 4 him, thats the only thing that should ever matter!

bugonthewallbugonthewallover 9 years ago
good story

i would just like to say men do not scream, we shout, roar, bellow, or thunder but we do not scream

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
justly deserved

Brenda certainly proved to be quite a cum dumpster . She deserved and got all that her pretty ass, cunt & mouth deserved . Would have liked to see her get more than just a hand spanking !!!!!!!!!!

AnalstudAnalstudalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Great anal and ass to mouth. I’ve had women perform much more degrading and perverse acts willingly. It’s being respectful unless the situation demands otherwise. Enjoyed it tremendously. My particular theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous