Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, my God! she thought. A shudder passed through her. What if they think I like this? What if they think I like being touched by another woman? Will they think I'm a depraved, sex-starved slut? She felt herself throb.

The nurse's tongue flicked harder. Eileen struggled against the growing waves of arousal, each one rolling through her more strongly than the one before. With every flick, ripples of ecstasy radiated out from her nipple. She moaned. A vision came into her head, an image of Anthony walking in and seeing what was happening. Would he like what he saw? Would he want her to come in front of these strangers, her pussy magnified on TV so everyone could see?

"No!" she begged. Butterflies roiled. Samantha's hand cupped her other breast, squeezing softly, sensuously. "No, stop! You have to stop! Please! Please, you have to stop now! I can't...oh!" A blinding surge of tension swept her up, and suddenly, her body crossed the point of no return. "Oh! OOONGH!"

Her back arched as the orgasm exploded through her. She spasmed in her bonds. Her pussy, stretched wide by the speculum, shuddered. White fluid spilled from her gaping sex and dripped onto the floor.

"Wow," someone said. "Very nice." A woman in the front clapped. The applause spread through the group. Eileen, panting, slumped in the chair. Her will drained away; now that they had all seen her come, now that they knew what a slut she was, there seemed little point in resisting any more.

"Thank you, nurse," the doctor said. Samantha stepped back, grinning. On the screen, Eileen's pussy twitched with the aftershocks. She flushed, too ashamed to look at anyone in the audience.

"As I mentioned," he continued, "initial evaluation of this subject showed heavy resistance to oral penetration. As part of the subject's conditioning, she was trained to respond positively to oral use." He pulled on a pair of blue latex gloves. "Observe."

He brought two fingers up to touch Eileen's lips. Without conscious thought, she extended her tongue to swirl it around his fingertips. A strong, intense feeling of surrender filled her. She wrapped her lips around his fingers and started to suck them openly. The taste of rubber filled her mouth. She felt herself contract against the speculum.

A man in the group raised his hand. "How was the subject conditioned?"

"She was bound and forced to orgasm while taking a rubber phallus in her mouth," the doctor said. "This was done repeatedly over a period of many days. An association was created between the feelings of sexual gratification and the presence of an object in her mouth. Over time, she was made to take it deeper, which trained her to accept such things as an erect penis down her throat. Allow me to demonstrate."

He grabbed her chin tightly and forced his fingers hard into her mouth. Eileen gagged for a moment, surprised by the assault. Her throat opened. His fingers slid deep. She felt herself tighten further on the speculum. Intense, unstoppable arousal shot through her. Wetness spilled out of her to drip onto the chair. She heard some of the members of the audience whisper to one another.

He shoved his fingers in and out of her mouth. The feeling of surrender grew. She opened her mouth wider for his invading fingers, tilting her head up to accept them deeper. Slurping noises filled the room.

"As you can see, sexual arousal has been linked to forcible, unwanted oral penetration," he said. "Since her sexual response has always been closely associated to unwanted forcible activity, this particular conditioning was easy to achieve." He pulled his fingers away. Eileen whimpered.

"The subject is now in a heightened state of sexual arousal," he said. "This arousal is accompanied by a heightened state of receptiveness to sexual activity." He turned toward her. "Is that true?"

She nodded.

"Would you like more sexual stimulation?"

"Yes," she whispered, ashamed.

"Louder. Say yes, please," he commanded.

"Yes, please," Eileen said. Her face colored. "I...would like more."

Dr. Moreland removed the speculum. He shoved three fingers into her, so fast that she cried out. "At this point in her training," he said, "the subject enjoys forcible sexual use so much that the first thing she did upon arriving here today was ask me to rape her."

"No!" Eileen said. "I didn't mean--mmph!"

He clamped his free hand firmly over her mouth and continued. "This subject has adapted extremely well to the training. She appears to crave heavy sexual use, especially when combined with complete loss of control over her own sexuality." His fingers thrust hard into her over and over.

"Mmmgh! Nnngh!" Eileen cried. Her back arched with another approaching orgasm. Helpless humiliation and sexual surrender crawled through her. She imagined Anthony standing next to her. She thought about how his erection had grown, as he had watched her unseen lover forced himself on her on the hotel balcony. She imagined how it might please him to see her now, giving herself over to the rough invasion of Dr. Moreland's fingers, allowing this to be done to her in a room full of strangers.

She opened her legs as far as the stirrups would allow. Her hips tilted up, inviting his fingers deeper. Her moans came faster. Dr. Moreland, sensing her surrender, rammed her harder.

When the orgasm came, it was blinding. He took his hand off her mouth. She screamed in ecstasy, eyes closed, body flailing against the restraints. His fingertips pressed hard into that magic spot inside her. He played her body with skill, moving his fingers to extend her orgasm, intensifying it. She thrashed in the chair, screaming, as the pleasure crashed all around and through her. Still it kept going. The manacles dug into her wrists. She convulsed, gasping, until the orgasm relaxed its hold and she collapsed back into the chair.

Another ripple of applause moved through the audience. The doctor withdrew his fingers. "This particular subject becomes increasingly compliant after each episode of use," he said. "We will now ask the subject to confirm her desire to remain in the role of sexual slavery. Nurse Bowes?"

Eileen remained still, eyes half-closed, breathing hard, barely aware of the nurse wheeling a small metal cart up to the exam chair. She didn't move when the doctor began attaching a series of rectangular electrodes to her breasts, just above and below her nipples. He clipped long wires to the electrodes, attaching the other ends to a small device on the cart. It wasn't until he pushed a thick, cold metal dildo inside her that she responded with a cry of surprise. She gasped again when another, shorter metal probe was pressed abruptly and deeply into her ass. He pulled back her clitoral hood to place a clamp tightly over her clit. More of the long wires were clipped to the clamp and to the metal objects buried inside her.

The nurse placed a thin tubular band around Eileen's chest. She gave Eileen a broad smile and a wink as she attached a cuff to Eileen's upper arm.

"You are now hooked up to a polygraph machine," Dr. Moreland said. "This particular machine is also equipped with a microphone connected to a voice stress analyzer. The electrodes have been wired to a modified device which is commonly used for treating chronic pain. This device is controlled by signals from the polygraph." He smiled warmly. "I am going to ask you a series of questions. If the polygraph detects a false answer, you will receive an electric shock to you nipples, genitals, and anus. Shall we begin?"

Eileen's heart beat fast. The electrodes inside her were hard and very thick. They stretched her pussy and ass uncomfortably. The clamp on her sensitive clit was just a little too tight. A thrill of fear ran through her, chased in rapid succession by wild excitement. She nodded.

"I will ask you some control questions first. Is your name Eileen Porto?"

"Yes," she said., her voice hoarse.

"Are you currently bound to a medical examination chair?"

"Yes."

He turned some dials. "Are you now or have you ever been in league with aliens from another planet to conquer the earth?"

"What?" She looked at him in confusion.

"Ah, let me rephrase. Are you now or have you ever been knowingly in league with aliens from another planet to conquer the earth?"

"No."

"Right." He adjusted the dials again. "I think that should do it." The nurse handed him a clipboard. "Okay, here we go. Are you a sex slave?"

Eileen's heart leapt into her throat. The feeling of vulnerability came back strongly. She looked at the group of people watching her, then back at the doctor, waiting patiently with his clipboard. "No!" Her voice quavered.

The shock hit instantly.

A sharp jolt, more surprising than painful, lanced through her nipples. Her clit buzzed powerfully, as if pressed by something sharp and vibrating. The muscles in her pussy and ass squeezed down tightly around the hard blunt electrodes driven so deeply into her. She screamed, eyes tightly closed, hands balled into fists. "Aaaaangh!"

The shock ended. Eileen looked up at the doctor, still gasping. Her breasts heaved. He looked back neutrally. "Are you a sex slave?"

"I..." Her head reeled with surprise and confusion. The electric jolt had been so strong and so unexpected that for a moment, she had lost her sense of where she was. Worse, it had not been entirely unpleasant. Her pussy still trembled around the thing inside it. "I don't..." The doctor waited patiently.

I can't say it! she thought. Not in front of these people! Who knows what they will do to me if I admit it!

Another part of her mind responded. You have to tell the truth! If you don't, you will get shocked again! What happens if they find out that you like it? Her breath caught. Had she liked it? Did her body actually respond to electrical shocks on her sex? Her face flushed at the idea.

Dr. Moreland cleared his throat. "I must insist that you answer the question. Are you a sex slave?"

"I...Yes! Yes, I am a sex slave!" she cried. The electric jolt she was halfway expecting did not come.

"What does being a sex slave mean?"

"It means..." Eileen hesitated. No! I can't say it! she thought. Not in front of all these people!

She looked up at the doctor, watching her calmly. Her heart beat fast. "It means I have no control over who has sex with me or what they do to me. It..." She took a deep breath. Her nipples hardened achingly. "It means I am a filthy slut who deserves to be used for sex."

"Do you like being a sex slave?"

"No!" The word came out automatically.

Electric shocks lashed through her. Her nipples twitched as if gripped by invisible clamps. She clamped down on the probes inside her so strongly that it felt as if they grew larger inside her. A hot painful buzz arced through her clit, much like the sensation of the Hitachi, but sharper, stronger. Her back arched. She screamed, louder this time.

When it stopped, she fell back against the seat, panting. Sweat glowed on her body. "Oh!" On the television screen, her clit throbbed so strongly the clamp affixed to it danced and bobbed.

"I should advise you that each shock will be stronger and last longer than the one before," Dr. Moreland said. A slow, lazy smile grew on the nurse's lips. Eileen twisted in her bonds. "Now then. Do you like being a sex slave?"

"Yes," Eileen whispered.

"I'm afraid you will have to speak up," he said. "Do you like being a sex slave?"

"Yes! Yes, I do." Her face burned. The people watching her leaned forward.

"Does it give you sexual gratification to be taken and used for sex whether you want it or not?"

"Yes." Eileen trembled, unable to look him in the eyes.

"Do you like being stripped naked, bound to a chair, and put on display in front of strangers?"

"I--" Fear stirred in her heart. More than anything, she wanted to deny it, to tell him that she hated what was happening to her. She knew that if she did, the machine would shock her again, and everyone watching would know the truth anyway. She felt small and helpless, trapped by her body's own desires. "Yes," she said. Butterflies swirled in her stomach. "Yes, I do. I like...the way they look at me." Her face burned.

"I will now open the floor for questions," Dr. Moreland said. "Does anyone have anything you'd like to ask the subject?"

Several hands went up. Eileen cringed inwardly.

Dr. Moreland nodded to a man with close-cropped blonde hair in the second row. "Are you turned on right now?" he asked.

"Yes." Eileen's voice sounded distant in her ears.

Another man raised his hand. "If I got up right now and fucked you, would you struggle?"

A surge of need washed over Eileen. Her clit throbbed. "No," she said.

"Would you like it?"

She felt her breathing increase. "Yes. Oh, yes."

Another hand went up. A woman near the front, with long brown hair that framed a delicate, elfin face, gave her a long, appraising look. "How about me? If I got up right now to fuck you, would you struggle?"

Eileen's stomach lurched. A quick shiver of fear went through her, giving a sharp metallic edge to her arousal. "Yes."

"Would you like it?"

"No!" Eileen jerked frantically at the restraints. "No! I don't--aaaaangh!" The electric shocks blazed through her body. Hot little needles thrummed against her nipples and her swollen clit. She felt herself clamping painfully tightly around the electrodes inside her, over and over, every squeeze sending sharp jolts through her body. The butterflies swirled faster. She felt the hot flush of an oncoming orgasm. "Yes!" she screamed. "I would like it! I would! Oh!" The last sound came out as a sob.

The shock ended. She strained at the manacles. Oh, God! she thought. That isn't true! It can't be! How could I want a woman to touch me?

"Would you come?"

"Yes!" The answer burst out of her before she had a clear idea of what she was going to say. The woman smiled. Eileen shuddered.

A man in the back put up his hand. "Do you like being forced to have sex with strangers?"

Eileen twisted in her bonds. "Yes. I...I do."

A man's hand went up. "Would you like being forced to have sex with all of us?"

Eileen whimpered. Her face burned. There was nowhere safe to look. Not at the doctor, who waited patiently for her to answer. Not at the audience, with their hungry, inquisitive eyes. Not at the nurse, who smiled wolfishly at her, savoring her torment. Not at the giant television screen, displaying her quivering pussy in vivid detail. Not even down at her own toes, through the forest of wires coming from the electrodes on her breasts.

"I..." Her toes curled. "I would." On the screen, the walls of her vagina quivered.

Another hand, this one belonging to a curvy blonde with spiky hair and large brown eyes. "Does it turn you on to be forced to tell the truth about yourself like this?"

"No! It's too--Oh! OH!" The shock hit her, surged through her, made her arch against the steel restraints. Little fingers of crackling energy spread through her breasts, surged inside her ass and pussy. She felt her hips thrusting in time with each pulsing shock. Tingling, stinging tremors ran up from her clit and spread out through her body. She felt the orgasm rushing toward her again. No! she thought frantically. Don't let them see me come from this! No!

It drove her, hard and irresistible, right to the edge of the cliff. She fought against it with all her strength, using every tool she'd learned from having the vibrator locked inside her for so long. Then, at the instant she felt nothing could hold back her orgasm, it stopped. She panted heavily, eyes unfocused. Her body glistened with sweat.

"Well? Does it turn you on?"

"Yes," Eileen said, defeated. "It does."

"Another question," Dr. Moreland said. He pointed to a man sitting just behind the blonde woman. "You."

"If you are shocked again, will it make you come?" the man asked.

Eileen held her breath, unsure what to do. If she lied and said "no," would it detect the falsehood? Would it shock her again? If that happened, she would surely come. But if she told the truth, what would happen then? Would the doctor shock her, just to make her come?

Did she want him to? The electric shocks didn't feel bad, precisely, but they certainly didn't feel good either. What would it be like, to come from being shocked? What would these people think of her?

"I..." She took a deep breath. "I will. If I am shocked again, I will come."

"One last question," the doctor said. "When you came in for your examination, you asked me to take you by force. Would you like me to do that now?"

Eileen shivered. She had known when she arrived that her "examination," whatever it was, would probably mean being used for sex. But had her words been entirely bravado? Did she want him to rape her?

Her body tingled. Butterflies swirled. She thought about Anthony, how hard he had been when he had watched her being ravished on the hotel balcony, how proud he had been of her. Her nipples strained. Would he be proud of her if she said yes? Would it excite him if she willingly turned herself over to this man?

Would it excite her? She thought about how it would feel to let herself be taken by force in front of all these people, sitting in neat rows in their lab coats, watching her. A shiver of arousal traveled down her spine, spread through her sex in a warm glow.

"Yes," she said. "I..." She hesitated. "I would like you to rape me now."

"I see," he said. The nurse drew in a sharp breath.

Without a word, Dr. Moreland began peeling the electrodes off her skin. Eileen gasped when the smooth hard probes were pulled from her pussy and ass. The doctor turned the chair around until Eileen's back was to the audience. He leaned in close to her ear. "This would have happened no matter what you said," he whispered. Eileen's heart pounded.

He pressed a button on the side of the chair. Motors whirred. The back reclined until she was lying flat, arms still manacled at her sides, with her head facing toward the audience. He pressed another button. Her hips rose, so that she was lying at a steep angle, head almost touching the floor, hips up at a convenient height, legs apart. The watchers swam upside-down in her vision.

Dr. Moreland moved between her legs. "I will now demonstrate the subject's response to forcible sexual intercourse," he said. "Keep in mind that this subject responds to sexual stimulation most positively when it is unwanted and she can not prevent it."

Time slowed. Eileen felt herself frozen in that quivering moment, hyper-aware of everything around her. Every breath, every sigh, every beat of her heart came through to her, magnified, surreal. She saw the long-haired woman moan softly, hard nipples pressing against a thin blue shirt under the lab jacket. She heard a chair slide across the floor as a man near the back moved for a clearer view. She saw another man in the front row hunch down in his seat, legs apart; from her upside-down perspective, a bulge was clearly present in his jeans. When she looked up, she saw the nurse looking down at her, cheeks flush. Oh, my God, this is what they want! she thought. Everybody in this room wants to watch me be raped!

The doctor unzipped his pants. The sound was like thunder in her ears. She heard the soft rustle of cloth. Eileen jumped when his fingers touched her thighs. The pounding of her heart drowned out everything else.

Then, in one hard, fast shove, he rammed into her.

Eileen screamed. His cock was thick and very hard. He was not even the least bit gentle. He thrust savagely into her, over and over, and her body responded. With every hard shove, her own need mounted, until the orgasm came roaring over her. She writhed in her bonds, helpless to stop him, crying out in inescapable ecstasy.