Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened her eyes again, she saw the audience staring at her with naked lust on their faces. Oh, God, she thought, they know I like it! The doctor continued to pound her, unconcerned that her orgasm had passed. She felt herself closing tightly around his shaft.

"Nnnngh!" she cried. The nurse looked down at her and moaned. Eileen struggled helplessly. A strong memory flooded through her, the nurse lowering her dripping pussy toward Eileen's face. A flare of hot yearning blazed through her. For a brief second, she longed for Samantha to strip off her clothes and force herself, reckless with lust, onto her. She wanted to show the people watching how compliant she was, how eagerly she could give herself up to this rough sexual use...

The second orgasm hit her, even stronger than the first. She squeezed down tightly on the invading cock, crying out in pleasure. The doctor grunted, just once, and then he was gushing a hot wet flood into her. Her body exploded in ecstasy, so intense she felt dizzy.

He pulled out before it had passed, leaving her shaking. He zipped up his fly, indifferent to her whimpers and the little twitches that shuddered through her body. "As this demonstration shows," he said, "the subject responds favorably to forced sexual servitude. She takes pleasure from compulsory, involuntary sexual activity. We will now evaluate her degree of compliance with verbal instruction." He pressed a button. The chair hummed back to its upright position. He spun her around to face the audience. The manacles snapped open at the touch of another button. "Stand up. Place your hands behind your head."

Eileen stood shakily in front of the group. As she brought her hands behind her head, she felt completely exposed, body and mind, to these strangers. Thick white come flowed from between her legs to drip on the tile floor.

"Her husband has asked me to evaluate her compliance under duress. For that reason, the subject will be required to experience discomfort during this phase of the evaluation." He nodded to Samantha. "Nurse, if you please?"

"Yes, doctor." She brought one hand to Eileen's breast. Eileen moaned softly at the gentle caress.

Then, with a sudden movement, the nurse wrapped a long piece of rubber surgical tubing around her breast, painfully tight. Eileen cried out.

"Hold still," Samantha said. Her fingers dug in to soft skin. She wrapped the tubing several more times around the base. With deft movements, she tucked the ends securely into place. Pain throbbed through her breast. She whimpered.

"Stay there," Samantha said. "I still have to do the other one." She picked up another length of tubing. "Stand up straight."

Her hand slid over Eileen's other breast. A few quick turns of the tubing and it, too, was bound tightly. They bulged, already beginning to turn purple. Eileen made small soft sounds of pain.

"I love these perky nipples," Samantha said. Her fingers stroked them playfully, coaxing them to stand out even more. "They're so much fun to tease!" She smiled cheerfully. "They're so much fun to hurt, too."

Eileen drew in her breath with fear. The nurse picked up a pair of black metal clamps with a wicked smile. A small bell, painted a whimsical blue and decorated with little white flowers, dangled from each clamp. "Now let's just put these on here, and..."

The clamps bit into Eileen's nipples. She let out a cry of pain, struggling to remain still. The bells merrily tinkled out her suffering.

Dr. Moreland picked up a black rubber plug that reminded Eileen of the one Anthony had made her wear on the plane. A tube extended from its base to a rubber squeeze bulb. He pointed to the floor. "Kneel. Face down, ass in the air, if you please."

Aching, embarrassed, slick wetness still leaking from her, Eileen did as she was told. The tiled floor was cold and hard. As she knelt, she could feel the weight of the watching eyes on her, bright with uncaring lust. Her breasts throbbed with pain. She lowered her head until her nose nearly touched the floor, unable to look at all the people watching her.

Something cold and wet poured over her. Gloved fingers worked the thick stuff into her pussy and ass. She raised her hips automatically toward the touch, offering herself the way she did every morning for Anthony, ashamed at her own submissive compliance. The end of the plug touched her ass. She pushed herself back onto it as she had been trained to do, feeling it stretch her open. A titter of surprise reminded her of the people watching.

The doctor squeezed the bulb rapidly. Inside her, the plug swelled, stretching her ass until she let out a groan.

"We are ready to begin," he said. "May I have a volunteer to perform forcible oral penetration of the subject, please?"

Eileen looked up in shock. Several hands shot into the air. The doctor nodded to the man in the front row, the one with the prominent bulge in his pats. Eileen's heart beat fast as he rose and moved toward her. He stopped just in front of her and lowered his fly, smiling. Eileen quivered. The bells tinkled.

Dr. Moreland knelt behind her. He nodded to the man. "You may begin." Without waiting for him to move, the doctor shoved three fingers into Eileen's slippery pussy, fast and deep. Eileen screamed. The man in front of her grabbed her by the hair. With one push, his thick cock filled her mouth, choking off the scream.

Eileen struggled for a moment, overwhelmed. The doctor shoved his fingers in and out of her brutally. Her ass felt filled beyond what she could take. Her tender breasts throbbed ad ached. The clamps with their brightly jingling bells made her nipples scream with agony. The man in front of her pulled her hair much too hard, forcing her head back to press himself down her throat.

"Mmmmngh!" she cried. They were being rough with her, much rougher than Anthony was. She squirmed powerlessly, feeling weak and defenseless. A sound like a sigh rippled through the onlookers. She became suddenly aware of being watched, of how the people gathered in this clinical, utilitarian room were enjoying her torment. An abrupt jolt of sexual excitement flashed through her.

Eileen was shocked by how easily her training took over. Without any conscious choice, she wrapped her lips tightly around the rigid erection in her mouth. Her tongue caressed it, sliding along the underside of his shaft, welcoming him. She pressed back against the fingers ramming into her, driving them deeper. Her helplessness, her excitement, and the thrill of being watched all melded together to transform the torment into something else. Everything--the clamps on her nipples, the tight grip on her hair, the merciless fingers thrust so uncaringly into her hard-used sex, the tight rubber tubing digging into her breasts--added fuel to her desire. She moaned around the thick cock, bobbing her head over it hungrily.

A thought came to her. Anthony will be so proud! The idea that her willing acceptance of this rough assault might please him excited her even more. She pictured him watching what was happening to her, a satisfied smile on his face. "Look at what a well-trained slut she is," she imagined him saying. "See how much she likes it? She deserves what's happening to her." She visualized the erection growing in his pants...

"Mmmm! Mmmngh!" she cried. The orgasm took her without warning, hard and unstoppable. Her head bobbed faster, willing the man to come, using her own pleasure to draw his out.

He responded with a moan. "Oh!" he said. "Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm..." his words turned to a roar. A thick torrent of semen gushed into her mouth. She thrashed as the conditioning took control. Her pussy clamped down tightly on the doctor's fingers. She shook with sexual ecstasy, coming so hard that she felt she might pass out. White fluid dripped unheeded from the corner of her mouth.

The aftershocks stayed with her for a long time. She was barely aware of the fingers being withdrawn from her. The man in front of her released her hair as he slipped out of her mouth. She felt, dimly, the thing in her ass deflate. "Oh!" she said as it was pulled free.

The nurse touched her shoulder. "Stand up, sweet pea." She helped her rise. Eileen stood trembling as Samantha unwound the rubber tubing from her breasts, leaving deep marks behind. She let out a cry when the clamps came off, sending fresh pain surging through her nipples.

The man who had just forced himself on her zipped his pants. Eileen wiped the corner of her mouth sheepishly, humiliated and self-conscious. She looked down at the tile floor under her toes, unwilling to meet his eye.

"How would you evaluate the subject's attention and focus to the task of providing you with oral pleasure?" the doctor asked.

"Amazing!" he replied. "She gives great head. I've never seen that much concentration before. It's like there's nothing that can distract her."

The doctor nodded. "Thank you. You may be seated."

As the man walked back to his chair, Dr. Moreland returned his attention to the group. "This concludes the subject's evaluation," he said. "The subject has made unprecedented progress over the last several months. She now has all the attributes one would find desirable in a sex slave. She is excited by forcible sexual subjugation. Her body is receptive to even the most rigorous demands. She has demonstrated outstanding compliance with her training regimen. She is obedient and accommodating, and shows exceptional focus to the task of sexual service. The subject's husband reports that her baseline state of arousal is very high. She openly exhibits a strong need for daily sexual use." He paused. Eileen blushed at his words. "I feel comfortable saying that this subject is now ready to begin her duties as a full-fledged sex slave."

Eileen flushed crimson. She found herself suddenly unable to look directly at him, or at anyone else watching her. She looked down, blushing, a strange mix of pride and humiliation tangled up inside her.

"Thank you all for being here," Dr. Moreland said. "That concludes the evaluation. Nurse, if you will bring the subject up front when she is ready?"

Samantha grinned. The people audience rose from their chairs to file out of the back of the room, talking excitedly to each other. The doctor turned abruptly and left through the door Eileen had entered through.

The doors closed. She bent to pick up her clothes, feeling self-conscious.

"Don't," Samantha said.

Eileen looked at her in surprise. Samantha stared back wolfishly. She moved closer, like a hunting cat stalking its prey. Eileen backed away from her uncertainly until she came up against the wall behind her.

The nurse glided closer still, until their bodies just touched. Helplessness surged in Eileen. Samantha moved in as if to kiss her. Eileen's lips parted.

"Yes, that's right," the nurse breathed, her lips just inches from Eileen's. "You are always ready, aren't you?" Her hands moved to Eileen's breasts. She traced the fading marks from where the rubber tubing had bound her so tightly. Her fingers stroked Eileen's swollen, sensitive nipples, very lightly. Eileen shuddered.

One hand crept down, across her belly, over her mound. Eileen remained still against the wall, barely breathing.

"You are a certified sex slave now," Samantha said. "That means you can never say no again." Her fingers parted the folds of her labia. She slipped a fingertip inside Eileen, barely entering her. Her lips moved closer to Eileen's. "From now on, you can never say no to anything."

Eileen's body quivered. The nurse's finger slipped back out, worked its way to her swollen, throbbing clit. Samantha's wet, slick finger traced a slow circle around her clit, exquisitely gentle. "Show me," she said. "Give yourself to me. Let me see it in your eyes."

Her finger moved back and forth, little half-circles around Eileen's clit. She was surprised by the delicacy of the nurse's touch, the soft subtlety of it. Pleasure rippled through her. She sighed.

"Yes. Like that. Surrender. Show me. You are a slave now. You can't stop it." Her breath was warm on Eileen's face.

Eileen closed her eyes. That light touch, so gentle on her sensitive clit, filled her world. Samantha moved just a little bit faster, pursuing Eileen's pleasure.

Eileen moaned. The nurse's lips brushed against hers. She felt the teasing touch of Samantha's tongue, light and soft, coaxing her. Her fingers gradually moved faster, sending fresh ripples of pleasure through her body. Eileen kissed her back, hesitantly at first, her tongue barely touching Samantha's lips.

Samantha pressed closer. Her fingertip slid directly over Eileen's clit, making her shudder. She felt herself surrendering, giving herself over to that surprisingly gentle caress, the breathtaking tenderness of the kiss. Somewhere inside her, the last traces of resistance were melting away. She yielded to the gentle seduction, letting herself be lost in it.

Samantha kissed deeper. Her finger moved more quickly. The nurse lifted her toward ecstasy with great skill, her fingers playing just the right chords on Eileen's clit. Her pleasure mounted gradually, as slow and inevitable as the incoming tide.

Eileen wasn't even exactly sure when the orgasm started. It flooded through her until she was lost in it, and still it kept building and building. The nurse's fingers kept moving, soft but relentless, until Eileen's body shuddered uncontrollably.

Samantha held the kiss through her entire orgasm. It went on and on, an intense outpouring that felt as if it would never end, releasing the tension coiled up in her. The nurse's lips swallowed up her moans.

It faded as slowly as it had come. The tide receded, leaving Eileen shaking. Her arms slid around Samantha's body. She held her close, kissing her feverishly, tongue slipping between soft lips. Samantha made a small sound of surprise. With that little noise, longing flared inside Eileen; she drew the woman closer against her, desperately, pouring all her desire into the kiss. A storm of emotions overwhelmed her. For just a moment, she felt like she would let this woman do anything to her, take anything from her at all.

"And there it is," Samantha said, stepping back. She caressed Eileen's cheek softly. "You are so beautiful when you surrender. It's time to get dressed now."

Eileen moved as though she were sleepwalking, gathering her clothes and dressing in a haze of submission and need. She followed the nurse out through the door and back down the hallway into the waiting room. Anthony was already waiting. His face lit up in a broad smile when he saw her.

"Hello, little whore!" he beamed. "Aaron was just telling me you passed your evaluation. I'm so proud of you!" He swept her up in his arms. "Now you are a certified sex slave. Isn't that wonderful?"

Eileen melted into his arms. The doctor watched, his face wreathed in smiles. "She's a natural," he said. "I've never seen someone take to it so easily."

"I'd like you to continue to evaluate her." Anthony said. "You know, just to help keep her on track. Let's set up a regular examination for her every month, so we can make sure she's still progressing as she should."

Eileen felt a quick shiver of fear. The thought of coming in here, over and over again, to let the doctor scrutinize her, probe her, rape her, perhaps even give her to the nurse, raised goose bumps on her arms. She felt suddenly aware of his come still wet inside her. The butterflies swirled.

The doctor stroked his chin thoughtfully. "You'll have to check with Mildred. She keeps my appointment book."

Anthony nodded. "Go set up an appointment for yourself, my darling. See if she has any regular openings. Saturday afternoon works best for me."

Eileen felt herself turn red. The nurse gave her a small, sly smile. A part of her wanted to protest. How can you do this? How can you make me set up my own appointment to be brought in here and raped? Another part of her, still buzzing with the energy of what had just happened, wanted to please Anthony, impress him with her obedience. She hesitated, trapped between conflicting impulses. They watched her. The nurse's smile grew.

Trembling, Eileen approached the receptionist's window. The woman behind it looked up at her through silver horn-rimmed glasses. "Hello, dearie. How was your examination?"

Eileen mumbled something indistinct.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that," the receptionist said. "You'll have to speak up."

"I..." Butterflies fluttered. "I'm here to make another appointment."

"Oh, that's wonderful! I'm glad you like our services." She flipped open a large appointment book. "When would you like to come back? We have an opening available on Tuesday, and another on Friday morning."

"No. I need..." She remembered the manacles holding her to the chair, the way it had felt when the doctor entered her. Her nipples ached. "I need to schedule a time to come in every month."

"Well, I think we can do that for you. What day would you prefer?"

"Saturday." Eileen looked down.

"Let me see here. I can...yes. The first Saturday of the month. One o'clock in the afternoon, shall we say?" The woman scribbled in the book with a pen. "I'll block off three hours for your monthly exam. Will that be enough?"

Eileen flushed and nodded. The nurse scribbled out a reminder card. She took it blankly and fled back to the comfort of Anthony's side.

On the drive home, Eileen's thoughts swirled. Samantha's words kept repeating themselves in her head. "You can never say no again." Her clit throbbed. She thought about how it had felt to be forced to take the stranger in her mouth while the doctor tormented her. "You can never say no again." She remembered the unexpected gentleness of the nurse's hands on her, the way she had given herself over to her. Is that what her life would be from now on? Always accepting anything that was done to her, never saying no to anything? Her bruised nipples hardened painfully.

When they arrived back home, he took her by the hand to escort her into the house. The moment they crossed the threshold, he turned to her and began unbuttoning her shirt. Once it was open, he slid it gently off her shoulders. It fell with a soft whisper.

He turned his attention to her skirt. "Since you're a full-fledged sex slave now, you are no longer permitted to wear clothing in the house when you're home alone or it's just you and me. You may dress to leave, or when there are other people here, but at all other times you are to remain naked." His fingers unfastened her skirt. It slipped to the floor. "I'm sure I probably don't need to tell you, but you will be punished for failure to comply. Do you understand?"

Eileen nodded. Her pussy clenched. She felt a quick shiver of excitement.

"Good." He led her into the kitchen, where he pulled up a chair for her. "Just a little paperwork for you to do now. It's just a formality, you understand, to make things official."

"What?"

"Here." He set a stack of papers in front of her. "Read this. There is a space next to each paragraph for you to initial, to indicate you've read it all. When you're done, sign on the bottom."

'What is it?" she asked.

"Read it and see!" Anthony grinned and sat down beside her.

Eileen looked at the stack of papers. It was a contract, each section neatly labeled. The first part, titled "Duties and Responsibilities," described the functions she was expected to perform as a sex slave. In graphic language so explicit it made her blush, it detailed all of the ways she would make herself available to Anthony for his sexual use. The contract described, in lurid detail, how every part of her body would be available to him for sex, at any time of his choosing.

Eileen felt a tingle of fear. Anthony watched her initial each paragraph as she read. The contract stipulated that Eileen's body was Anthony's sole property, in recognition of which Eileen would forever relinquish all say in how it was to be put to use. Her manner of dress was laid out in detail, with prohibitions on wearing any clothing that hampered easy access to her cunt or ass. A paragraph set out boundaries on her right to have an orgasm, permitting orgasm when she was being used but forbidding orgasm at any other time without permission.