Training Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that got her attention," Jen said. She dressed again, smiling. "You'll like it, I promise. It's fun. Makes sex a lot more interesting. The trick is to use a short barbell and pierce right at the very top of the hood, so it lands right where it needs to." She pulled on a pair of rubber gloves. "When I got mine, I had to learn how to sit down all over again. It took a couple of weeks before I could sit without coming. I've had this piercing for three years now, and if I don't pay attention it can still happen. My sister got married a couple of months ago in a park in Cambridge. I sat down a bit too hard on the bench, and, well..." She grinned wider. "It was an unexpected thrill, let's say."

"She is not allowed to have an orgasm without permission unless she's being used," Anthony said,

"Well, then, you might have to punish her quite a bit for the first couple weeks." Jen sat on a short stool at Eileen's feet. "Now, let's see..." She pulled back Eileen's hood, exposing her clit. "Wow! Her kitty is really purring. Is she always this revved up?"

"Being tied down helps. Being made to expose herself in front of strangers helps too. But mostly, yeah."

Eileen blushed. Jen's finger touched her clit. Pleasure shot through her. She stiffened, gasping.

"Oh, she's fun," Jen said. "I can see why you like her." She picked up a long, narrow package from the tray and tore it open. Eileen shivered when she saw the needle inside.

Jen brought a thin plastic tube under her hood. She poised the tip of the needle above it. Eileen felt the sharp tip touch her skin. She trembled in fear, eyes glued to the shining metal.

"Breathe. Nice and slow," Jen said. "Look at me."

Eileen tore her gaze from the needle. She looked into the woman's calm brown eyes. "Like that," Jen said. "Relax. Breathe with me."

The tension inside her uncoiled just a little bit. Eileen's breath steadied. "Yes," the woman said. "Take a nice deep breath now."

Quivering, Eileen obeyed. She held it for a long moment. "Okay," Jen said, "let it out, nice and slow."

Midway through exhaling, Eileen felt a quick pinch, followed by a twisting, tugging sensation. Her heart pounded. She imagined the woman lining up the needle, preparing to shove it through her skin. She caught her breath, waiting for it to happen.

"All done!" Jen said. "See, that wasn't so bad, right?"

Eileen looked down, surprised. Shiny metal gleamed between her legs. "Not as bad as you thought it would be, was it? You'll have to take care of it until it heals. Should take about a month. Thomas will give you a list of instructions." Her eyes glittered. "And don't touch it!" She looked at Anthony. "That goes for you, too. Hands off. Keep it clean. No fluids on it for at least four weeks. No vaginal sex, no oral without a dam." She wagged his finger at him. "I mean it."

He spread his hands, grinning. "Okay! Okay! She has other holes I can use for a while."

"Good. If you break your toys, you can't play with them any more."

Eileen flushed again. The sting from the needle had already faded. Her clit throbbed and trembled against the touch of hard metal. Thomas untied the ropes as efficiently as he had tied them. She stood, unsteady. Her fingers brushed the back of her neck, found cling wrap.

Anthony seized her roughly, pulling her close. His lips met hers, roughly, in a long, passionate kiss. She squirmed for a moment in his grip before she surrendered to it. Her lips parted for his tongue.

"Good," he said. "You are my darling, precious sex slave, and now I own you utterly." He smiled. "I have marked you and pierced you so that you will never forget this day. Let's go home. How does that saying go? Today is the first day of the rest of your life. I think we should get started."

Author's note: I haven't decided whether I want to continue this story or start a new one. I'm also thinking about turning this story into an ebook. Your ideas are welcome!