Training Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff gets fucked by his daughters boyfriend.
1.9k words
4.61
16.6k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. All the names, places, and situations have been made up.

No characters are under the age of eighteen (18).

Comments and Rating always Welcome!

David is sitting at the conference table with all the other sales reps, listening to the companies owner drone on about the lack of business. His mind constantly wandering back and forth between the meeting and last night, when he'd sucked his daughters boyfriends cock.

When Davids phone dings everyone glances at him, including the owner, who immediately resumes talking. Before his phone can ding a second time, indicating he has a text message, he takes out his phone, and holding it under the table top, taps the message to have it open.

The message is from his daughters phone, 'Just wanted to say HI'. Underneath the message is a picture of Jeff, standing nude, with his arms over his head in a muscle man pose, and his large cock hanging limp between his legs. Jeff is nineteen, 5'11, muscular, with short dark brown hair. Under the picture is more text. 'Hurry home!'

After closing the message and turning his phone off, David glances around the table. Everyone had returned their attention back to the owner, except Tony, his coworker and best friend sitting next to him. Tony reaches over under the table, and taps Davids phone. Before he returns his attention back to the meeting Tony smiles, and mouths 'Nice'.

David can feel his face turning red. He closes the text and puts his phone back in his pocket.

After the meeting, before going back to his office, David goes to the restroom. When he finds the room empty, he goes to the stall in the back, latching the door behind him. He undoes his pants, letting them fall below his knees, and sits. With his cock already semi-hard, he takes some tissue off the toilet roll, holds the wad over the head of his cock, and begins to masturbate.

He has his eyes closed, fantasizing about Jeff, when he hears the door to the restroom open. He opens his eyes and stops stroking his cock. He listens as the person steps up to a urinal and starts to pee. Thinking about the man standing there and holding his cock, only makes David more excited.

When the man leaves David continues to masturbate, only now he imagines getting caught, and how whoever it was would have David suck his cock.

It doesn't take long before David is ready to explode, his breath getting shallow and his legs shaking. Just before he shoots cum into the tissue someone comes into the restroom. Unable to stop what's happening, David leans forward and bites his lip. His body jerks each time he pumps more cum into the tissue, until he's empty.

He waits until he hears the person leave before flushing and leaving his stall. At his desk David looks at the notes from the meeting on his computer, and realizes that he'd missed several of the more important issues.

"Well, what do you think?"

David looks up just in time to see Tony sit in one of the chairs on the other side of the desk. "About what?"

Tony is forty-six, 5'11", with an athletic body from routine exercise, and a shaved head with a salt and pepper moustache and beard. He crosses his legs. "About our department being downsized." He puts his hands in his lap.

David leans back in his chair. "We've heard this before, and we're still here."

Tony takes a breath. "I hope you're right." He smiles. "So...who's the hunk?"

Davids eyes get wide. "The...what?"

Tony laughs. "The guy on your phone, that's what." He gets up from his chair and comes around the desk. "Let's see that picture again."

David takes out his phone. "It's my daughters boyfriend, I'm sure she sent it to me by mistake." He taps the link, opening the message and picture.

Tony stands behind David and leans over to get a better look. "I don't know if sending this was an accident. She didn't send a follow up telling you she's sorry and to delete it, and you haven't deleted it."

David blushes. "I meant to, I just got busy reading the notes from the meeting."

Tony puts a hand on Davids shoulder and gently squeezes. "It's ok, really. I'm just surprised you never mentioned you were into guys." He stands up straight. "I better get back to my office and get some work done." As he walks to the door he turns around and smiles. He puts his hands on his hips, causing his jacket to open and show the bulge in his pants. "At least we have something to talk about later." He lets his jacket close, turns and leaves.

David looks at the picture of Jeff one more time before closing the message and putting the phone in his pocket. He looks at the clock on the wall, and for the last twenty minutes of work pretends to be reading emails.

The drive home seems to take forever due to an accident. When he finally gets home, he goes straight to his room to take a shower and change into something more comfortable. After his shower he steps out of his bathroom, nude, into his bedroom, on the way to his closet.

Jeffs voice causes him to stop before getting to the closet. "I was wondering when you'd get home." Jeff is laying on Davids bed on his back, nude.

David quickly covers his penis with his hands. "What are you doing here?!" He looks around the room. "And where's Claire!?"

Jeff sits up, hanging his legs off the side of the bed. He smiles. "Well...I've been waiting or you, and Claire is out with some of her girlfriends." He starts stroking his cock. "So, I guess it's just you and me for now."

Trying to look away from Jeff, he looks at the floor. "I need to get dressed."

Jeff takes his hand away from his now, hard cock. "Isn't there something else you'd rather do?"

Caught between the choice of getting dressed, or sucking Jeffs cock, David hesitates.

Jeff spreads his knees. "You know what you really want to do."

David takes a deep breath. "Claire won't be coming home for a while?"

Jeff shakes his head. "Her and her friends are going to a bar, and then to a house for a baby shower." He smiles. "I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get home until tomorrow morning."

David slowly walks up to Jeff and kneels between his legs. "You better be right." He puts his hands on Jeffs thighs, and kisses the tip of his cock causing it to twitch. He licks Jeffs cock from the base to the head, like he'd seen girls do in porn movies, before slowly swallowing it.

Jeff gently puts a hand on the back of Davids head. "Ohhhh, yes baby...I love that."

Jeffs words make David more excited. He begins sliding his lips up and down Jeffs cock, letting his tongue slide along the soft bottom of the shaft.

Jeff takes a deep breath before putting his hands under Davids arms. He falls back on the bed, lifting David up and onto him with almost no effort. David is shocked to be laying, face to face, on top of Jeff.

Jeff smiles and grabs Davids wrists and rolls over, so he's now on top of David, between his legs. He holds Davids hands above his head on the bed. "Much better."

Feeling totally vulnerable David tries to pull his hands free. "NO...LET ME UP...NOW!" He tries unsuccessfully to squeeze his legs together and move Jeff off of him. "GET OFF ME, NOW!"

Jeff moves Davids hands together, and is able to hold both of them in one hand. "I think it's time we get to know each other better." He holds his cock in his free hand.

David continues trying to free his wrists. When he feels the tip of Jeffs cock press against his hole, he starts twisting his body trying to get from under him. "NO...WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO THIS...WE CAN'T DO THIS...LET ME GO!"

Jeff presses his cock harder against Davids hole, forcing the head of his cock inside. "You're so tight, baby!"

David closes his eyes when he feels Jeffs cock start to penetrate him. "PLEASE...IT HURTS...DON'T DO THIS...PLEASE!"

Jeff slowly forces more of his cock into Davids ass. "It's ok, baby. It'll feel better." He pulls his cock back a little then forces it back in a little deeper. "I've been wanting to fuck you all day."

Feeling more of Jeffs cock inside him, David moans and his back uncontrollably arches up.

Jeff lowers his head next to Davids and whispers. "Damn, you feel so good on my cock." He kisses Davids neck and continues forcing more of his cock into Davids ass.

Exhausted from trying to push Jeff off, David opens his eyes. He can feel his muscles starting to get accustomed to being forced open by Jeffs cock. Slowly his back falls back onto the bed.

Jeff slowly forces the remainder of his cock into Davids ass. "See baby, you can take it." He starts slowly sliding his cock in and out of David. "Now to get your pussy used to being fucked."

At first David wants to scream, feeling like Jeff is going to spit him apart each time he forces his cock back into Davids ass. But as his body gets accustomed to Jeffs cock the pain lessens, and David begin to feel the excitement of having another man fucking him. He lets his body react, wrapping his legs around Jeff.

When Jeff feels David relax, he lets go of his wrists. He starts fucking David a little faster. "Oh...fuck...your pussy feels so good." He gives David a kiss.

David kisses Jeff back, and wraps his arms around him. "I...I want it to feel good for you." He tightens his arms and legs around Jeff."

Jeffs starts fucking David harder and faster, his balls slapping Davids ass with each stroke.

David whispers. "Fuck me baby...fuck me and cum."

Suddenly Jeff pushes his cock into Davids ass as deep and hard as he can. Holding it there as it twitches, and then pumping continuous loads of cum into David. "UUUGGGGHHHH...YESSSSSSSSS...TAKE IT...TAKE IT ALL!"

David lets out a soft moan, his back raises, and his arms and legs tighten even more around Jeff, not wanting to let him pull his cock out until all Jeff's cum is inside him. "OOOOHHHH...FUUUUUUUUCK!"

When he's finished, Jeff waits to catch his breath, and his softened cock has slid out of Davids ass, before rolling off of David and onto the bed next to him.

David waits a moment, then rolls over on top of Jeff, his legs between Jeffs legs. "Are you ok?"

Jeff smiles. "I'm ok...how are you?"

David shrugs. "Ok, I guess. I'm still processing what just happened."

Jeff laughs. "What just happened is you found out you're a boislut."

David smiles. "Yeah...right."

Jeff reaches behind David with both hands and gently grabs his ass cheeks. "Well, we already knew you liked to suck cock, and now we know you like to be fucked by men. What would you say happened?"

David doesn't reply. He lays his head on Jeffs chest thinking about what Jeff said.

Jeff grabs the sheets on either side of them and pulls it over them.

David snuggles under the covers and closes his eyes. It's not long before he falls asleep on top of Jeff.