Training Day - 01

Story Info
Renata's First Day.
837 words
4
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaves swirled below Renata's feet as she landed nimbly on the edge of the cliff. It had been an incredibly long day of work and training, resulting in tired feet and an unusually full bladder. Training new employees on the docks was always rough, but this crew, at least, caught on quick.

Renata stretched out her massive, black wings. They folded themselves neatly behind her. From the front, she looked almost human. The blend of raven-black feathers into matching hair was deceptively difficult to see. However, they were clearly visible at the moment, as her entire countenance reflected her sore, tired state.

The thin shift favored by so many of the Angeline people did little to conceal her nipples, razor sharp from her quick flit through the cool evening air. Renata quickly lifted the shift and pushed her hips forward slightly. A distinct lack of underwear was perceptible, if there were a person on the ledge not far below.

A hissing sound accompanied Renata's sweet relief, followed quickly by a loud yelling.

"Oy what the bloody hell?!"

She immediately ceased her flow and hopped backwards, shocked there was someone on the ledge below. Rather than jump away, Renata peered forward, realizing with some dismay that the person below was one of her employees. Kallen stared back up at her.

Renata decided to go apologize and handle the whole thing up front. The ledge was a quick hop down with only the tiniest wing extension to prevent her from landing too hard.

"I'm so sor--"

"Well at least it was you," Kallen cut her off before she could fully apologize.

The two stood there, staring awkwardly at each other. Nothingness filled the void between them. Renata glanced down and noticed a firm imprint in Kallen's pants. Her face turned bright red.

"It's no secret; I enjoy that type of thing," Kallen stated, rather matter-of-fact in his tone.

"I can continue, if you'd rather..." Renata mumbled, drifting off as she realized the joke was not a joke.

Kallen studied her face for a moment, then smirked slightly.

"Well, sure, as long as turn about is fair play."

Grinning from ear to ear, Renata lifted the lightweight shift out of the way again. She pushed her hips out further and used her finger to pull up gently on her pubic region. Kallen knitted his eyebrows and shook his head while laughing slightly.

"Let's make it easier on you."

He sat in front of Renata and took off his shirt. Then, he pulled his swollen cock out of his pants, playing with it just enough to enjoy himself.

Renata let go slowly on top of his hard dick. She rocked her hips a little, making sure to really get his chest and splash his face. Finally, after a big puddle formed around them, her flow stopped.

She reached down and teased her clit, as Kallen got up from the ground. Soaking wet, hard as a rock, and halfway to orgasm, Kallen somehow managed to spray Renata hard and fast. His dick drained down the front of her shirt and briefly hit her clit before his flow slowed to a dribble and stopped.

"Fuck, I'm filthy," Kallen laughed despite the grit.

Renata grabbed Kallen's hard cock and stroked it for him. Getting the hint rather quickly, Kallen grabbed her hips and took it back. She wrapped a leg around his waist and leaned into the rock of the mountain.

Kallen pushed into her soaking wet vagina, fighting the urge to cum from that first moment. He rammed into her, and her screams echoed slightly as she soaked him even more. He was rather large and Renata was not. They enjoyed every second of it.

Finally, Kallen pulled out of her and turned her around to face him. He came all down the front of her shift and on her neck as soon as her body turned to him. Renata stood up all the way and found her bladder had managed to refill itself.

Kallen reached under her shift before she could say anything. She giggled and let loose while played with her clit. This stream didn't last nearly as long as the previous one, but it was still enough to merge the two puddles.

Kallen continued stroking her clit until she came, screaming and shaking. He caught her before she fell to the ground and pulled her to him.

"Well, perhaps we should get cleaned up," Renata overstated the obvious to avoid the awkward silence.

"Sure, but my house is a good ways away," Kallen replied.

The two of them ended up at Renata's house, conveniently close to her warehouse and dock site. After a hot shower, Renata handed a towel and some of her oversized clothes to Kallen. By the time he was finished, she was mostly asleep on the couch, watching campy old sci-fi. Kallen kissed her gently on the forehead and sat at the far end of the couch. It wasn't long before both were passed out completely.