Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climaxed with a shriek and a violent series of pelvic thrusts. Each burst of semen was delivered with a gush and a sigh. Phoebe's body shook massively each time he skeeted into her. She struggled to match his orgasmic passion. If he could have waited just a few more seconds.....

Caleb wasn't finished, however. As he was still ejaculating, he flipped Phoebe over and spread her legs. Before she knew what he was about, he plunged his cock into her pussy and finished draining his nuts. Phoebe was astonished. Awareness of her feigned menstrual cycle hadn't put him off. She wondered what he would say when he discovered that she'd lied.

Worse, he was still straining to empty himself. Phoebe could feel his dick softening. Yet she noticed it wasn't softening quickly enough. In fact, it was still thickly sponge-like inside her. He pressed it as deep as it would go trying to draw heat and energy for a second go. And he was succeeding. However long he'd waited to get up inside this pussy, he was making up for it now.

Caleb's deep thrusting succeeded in energizing Phoebe's clit. It preened forth to probe his pubic mound just north of the base of his penis. Caleb could feel its poke.

Like any other male, he wanted to experience her satiation and release. He wanted her to give of herself fully, without reservation. He wanted her to cum wildly under the impetus of his steaming cock. This, more than anything, is the bond that ties a man to a woman in the early stages of their relationship.

Zelma didn't know what to do about this sudden change of dynamic. She couldn't very well pull the man out of her sister's pussy--she'd arranged for him to be there. Plus, Phoebe didn't look unhappy. She looked positively rapturous. She and Caleb were currently engaged in a long, sloppy, animated kiss while awaiting the imminent return of Caleb's tumescence. Phoebe wrapped her legs tightly around Caleb's thighs. She surged upwards to offer the deepest portion of her pussy to him. They grinded against each other with an agonizing, purposeful slowness that stretched Caleb's foreskin to its absolute maximum and sent sparks of white-hot electricity shredding upwards through Phoebe's abdomen.

They were fucking the fuck of the newly in love. To a romantic soul, it was a wonderful sight. Zelma looked on in awe.

It didn't take long for Caleb to regain his erection. Phoebe's pussy, after all, was the reason he'd come to the glade. As he hardened and swelled to fill her cunt, Phoebe's eyes widened in wonder. He was huge! If Zelma could take a dick twice as big, she must be masturbating with Mason jars.

Phoebe didn't waste time making this mental comparison. She concentrated on enjoying the expansion of Caleb's cock inside her. He throbbed and pulsed and lengthened like a sand filled balloon. His scruffy foreskin absorbed her concentrated heat scent even as she gurgled her vaginal juices into the void. One day she would taste herself in his dick, alongside the tastes of Martha and Zelma. Right now she tasted him with her pussy. His cock tasted delicious.

Caleb hardened until Phoebe could feel his urethral indentation poking at the back of her pussy. Using her 'pussy eyes' she could envision his dick--its arch, its curvature, its veiny shaft, its bulging pud--as she caressed it gently between her crease. It was a rock hard angry puppy whose only desire was to burst alive and then soften. Her job was to pet and cajole it into submission each time it rose up against her.

Caleb withdrew slowly until his cock quivered at the entrance to Phoebe's vagina. He plunged forward just as slowly, enjoying the ride in just as much as the ride out. Each time he hilted, he gave a firm extra push that nudged Phoebe's cervix partially open. Caleb knew this motion let Phoebe know he was there. It intensified the 'full' feeling that women need to trigger their orgasms. Phoebe appreciated his concern for her sexual requirements.

They rode the path to completion in this manner. When Phoebe needed Caleb to go faster she gave a little double pump as he probed her cervix. This was the start of establishing an unspoken sexual rhythm by the new couple, a rhythm only spoken and understood by thrusting genitalia.

Caleb surmised her double pump perfectly. It told him to withdraw more quickly and hit it just a bit harder on the next go, but not so hard as to make her explode. Phoebe was learning the primary lesson of sex: "Orgasms are compiled with forbearance; orgasms are unleashed with ordinance". The longer they withheld themselves, the greater the detonation.

Of course, they both could seize up with speed and reach completion sooner. The bang would be short and sweet. Phoebe knew that an incremental buildup would increase the bang by a factor of ten. She was a seasoned masturbator.

So she measured her pussy language, doling it out in dribs and drabs, instructing her man in the unspoken vocabulary of sex, in which the main terms are "faster, harder, slower and deeper".

Caleb luxuriated in the insensate joy of Phoebe's pussy. She had a series of soft ridges about three inches in, both above and below. These transitioned into a smooth, vice-like clench, ending at the back of her pussy with the tremulous, sensuous cushy pudding common to all women. All three of these unique surfaces were lubricated with his semen, making the trip back and forth all the more satisfying. When he withdrew fully her curly black pubic hairs embraced his cockhead and followed his re-ascent (for a short distance) up her birth canal.

As they neared climax, Phoebe raised her knees up to her breasts, gripping them in her palms. In the language of pussy, this meant "DEEPER. PLEASE!! DEEPER!!" Caleb accommodated her, smashing his pelvis against hers with an audible, sticky THWACK!! Caleb supported himself with his forearms. Phoebe draped her feet over his shoulders. Both of them were sweating profusely. She bared her teeth like a jungle cat, such was her fury for orgasmic restraint.

She gave him another double pump. Caleb re-doubled his efforts. He'd had a number of orgasms so he wasn't nearly as close to completion as she.

Finally, Phoebe could take no more. One thwack, two more and a fourth; Phoebe shrieked aloud. She began to hump Caleb maniacally, pounding the ground with her wrists and shaking her head from side to side. Her pussy quivered spastically. Her tits wobbled gelatinously. She tugged at his shaft with her cunt, yearning for him to release his cum. Caleb fired power shots into her. His cock was still perfectly hard. He fucked her thru the entirety of her orgasm and into her recovery phase, during which Phoebe almost fainted. Her body went limp.

Now Caleb recalled Zelma's caustic trash talk. She was lying on her side nearby, watching the copulating couple with interest. Caleb pushed up off of Phoebe's limp body. Her legs crashed to the ground with a thud. Now he took a diving leap and landed atop Zelma, who rolled onto her back to receive him. She might have rolled onto her stomach, but secretly she suspected he would try this maneuver. Zelma put up a small, perfunctory fight, deliberately lost, and soon found Caleb's dick inside her capacious pussy.

He grinned at her as a friend who has finally conquered and settled an outstanding debt. She'd spent years teasing him about his failed effort when they were younger. Now it was his turn for payback.

It was a good thing that Zelma was aroused. She really could have whipped his ass, if she were of a mind to. But he was a good friend. He'd serviced her sister well. This was the last bit of outside pussy he was going to get, so Zelma figured 'What the heck.'

She fucked him graciously though he tried to intimidate her with extravagantly mammoth power shots. What did he think? That she was going to shrivel up and die from his anger banging? Zelma's pussy had engulfed Shaddy, Duck, Nathan and Jerome at various points in her career. MEN. She was more than capable of handling Caleb's cute little eight-incher.

She let him fuck her until he was on the brink of release, when he again surprised her by leaping up, mounting Phoebe's limp body and shooting his jism into the younger sister.

Zelma smiled to herself.

"I guess he thought he was doin' sump'n. Po' thang. Phoebe like him, though. Look at her. She look like she 'bout to cum again, bless her heart."

Caleb slumped atop Phoebe as he emptied himself. Their sweaty bodies merged as they embraced each other, cheek to cheek, kissing weakly. The two lovers would never forget this moment. In the future, when problems arose, they would always have this day to look back upon with fondness, using it as a lubricant against the edgy personal frictions that inevitably arise in any long-term relationship.

Phoebe didn't even mind his impromptu diversion into her older sister. She suspected that it would happen again and again. She and Zelma were close. And she knew that Zelma liked to fuck. And Zelma was the Boss, so......

When finally Caleb rolled from atop Phoebe's limp body, the glade resonated with the odor of their sex. It wafted aloft like a palpable wave over the three naked bodies on the sward. Caleb lay between the sisters. His penis, sticky with cum, straddled his lower abdomen, reaching almost to his navel. Phoebe and Zelma lay on their backs with their legs open, titties lolling outward to their armpits. They were airing out their pussies, these being largely the source of the pleasant sexual aura. Jism trickled from both of Phoebe's southern orifices. It matted her pubic hairs into a meringue-like lather. Zelma's pussy opened and closed shut like an octopus gulping seawater. With the right sort of eyes one could see vibrant heated energy billowing in waves from her primary sexual organ. She hadn't suffered a single orgasm that day.

Caleb intertwined his fingers and rested his head in his palms. If this wasn't the very best day of his life, it damn sure was pretty close.