Training Day Pt. 05

Story Info
The final chapter of coworkers adventures.
10.3k words
4.26
3.5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training Day

One afternoon, while at the office I received a phone call from the Sheriff's Office. I was requested to respond to a scene that might require an investigation from my unit. When I arrived at the location, I saw a scene taped off with yellow "Crime Scene" tape, and several Sheriff's vehicles and Sheriff's Deputies posted at numerous locations.

As I exited my vehicle and headed to the crime scene entrance, I was approached by a young male Deputy. He was a handsome young guy about six feet tall, chiseled facial features, brown buzz cut hair, full mustache and wearing dark aviator framed glasses. He was kind of cocky, until I identified myself. Then his attitude changed and he shook my hand.

"I'm sorry Chief; I didn't realize who you were," he said apologetically. He extended his hand and introduced himself as Steve Edwards.

I shook his hand and said, "No worries, nice to meet you Steve."

Steve brought me to the Incident Commander and returned to his post. The Commander explained the situation to me and took all the information I needed. As I headed back to my vehicle, Steve approached me.

"Chief, can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked, sheepishly.

"Sure Deputy, what's up?' I replied skeptically.

"Um Chief, I'm sure we will be working together from time to time like this, so I think you should know that um, I'm dating Dani," he explained nervously.

My heart dropped and then I felt rage within me. I wanted to punch him in the face, but I was also impressed with his sincerity. I held back my anger and extended my hand.

"Well, good for you, I wish the best for the both of you," I replied, clearing my throat.

He shook my hand and said, "I don't wanna be known as a homewrecker."

"I get it, things happen, people change. Stay safe and take care of her," I said, as I stepped into my vehicle.

The whole ride back to my office, I wondered if I handled that awkward situation correctly. Should I have said something different? Should I have told him to go fuck himself? Then I thought; he did the right thing by telling me, since we do work with the Sheriff's Office often.

As I walked into the unit, Ale was by the copy machine, and I guess she could tell I was flustered. I poured a cup of coffee and sat down at my desk. A few moments later Ale showed up in my doorway. I invited her in; she closed the door behind her and sat in front of my desk.

"Tom, are you OK? You look like you saw a ghost." Ale asked in a concerned tone.

"Well Ale, I just met the man Dani left me for," I said solemnly.

Ale just replied, "Oh shit."

"Yeah, oh shit is right," I grumbled.

I explained to her what transpired, and she felt that it was an honorable and responsible thing for him to do. After her explanation, I agreed with her and felt a little better. We chatted for a few minutes, and I thanked her before she left my office.

The day ended, and I got into my vehicle to head home. Just before I pressed the ignition button, there was a knock at my passenger side window, it was Ale. I unlocked the door and she hopped into the passenger seat and closed the door.

"What's up Ale?" I questioned.

She looked at me and said, "I just want to make sure you're OK Tom," she said softly while rubbing my right thigh.

"Yeah Ale, I'm fine thanks," I replied.

She slid her hand over, grabbed my crotch, leaned over to gently kiss my ear and whispered in a sexy tone, "Well, I'm gonna make sure of that."

I looked around to make sure nobody was around, while Ale unzipped my slacks. I reclined my seat, while Ale pulled my cock out and stroked it gently looking at me. She ran her tongue around her full luscious lips before she planted them on mine. Ale massaged my balls and pumped my shaft priming me for her warm wet mouth. Our tongues wrestled and we hummed into each other while the passion built. She lowered her head and took the tip into her mouth. Her hands gripped my thighs while her tongue danced on my head.

Ale's tongue slowly circled, while her lips clamped hard around the ridge. I placed my hands on her head and she softly moaned into me. She rolled her eyes up to look at me, while her lips slowly slid down my shaft engulfing my length. I could feel her tongue massaging the right side of my cock pressing it onto the roof of her mouth.

Ale pressed down hard into my groin, and my head slid into her throat without a gag. She rested her lips pressing into the base, while her tongue and throat throbbed and pulsated on my manhood. Her deep inner moans sent chilling sensations through my cock and throughout my body, causing my sphincter to pucker. Ale knew what I liked, and she was giving her all to please me.

Her head started to bob up and down, and I watched her as she concentrated on her task. My fingers were intertwined in her silky jet back hair, assisting with her rollick. Ale slurped off, rubbed her lips and cheeks up and down my pole. While she looked up at me lustfully, her saliva was dripping down to my bulb.

Ale ran her tongue up to the ridge, and circled around and around with her eyes locked on mine. Then she quickly took my length into her mouth again. My head dropped back onto the seat, while her mouth slid up and down hard and fast.

I groaned loudly as my brewing orgasm drew near. Ale hummed deeply, because she knew I was about to cum. I gripped her hair, when my muscles tightened and my legs straightened. I pushed her head down to my hilt and held it there when the first wave of cum surged down her throat. I could feel the back of her tongue and throat muscles pulse as she swallowed my discharge.

"Oh God Ale!" I exclaimed while she guzzled my cum.

I released my grip on her head and she sucked me until she got every drop of my salty gift. Ale slid her mouth off of me, kissed the tip and looked up at me licking her lips.

"Mmmm, you feel better now Chief?" Ale asked in a sensual tone.

"Oh Ale, you have no Idea how much better I feel. Thank you," I replied between breaths.

"My pleasure Papi," she replied, smiling and tucking my dick back into my pants.

I brought my seat to an upright position and Ale kissed me lightly on the cheek, patted my thigh and said, "See you in the morning Chief," and let herself out of my vehicle.

Still gaining my composure, I watched Ale's wonderful ass as she walked to her car. I continued to watch, while she safely got into her car and drove off. Finally getting my wits about me, I headed for home.

When I got home I changed into my robe and headed to my bar. I poured myself some bourbon and my cell phone chimed, it was a text from Dani. My blood ran cold and I was apprehensive to open it. After a minute or so, I opened the text and it read.

Dani: Hi Tom, it's Dani, I didn't know if you deleted my number or not.

Me: Hello Dani, no I didn't delete your number, what's up?

Dani: So I hear you met Steve today.

Me: Yes I did.

Dani: What do you think of him?

Me: "He seems to be a decent guy. Does he make you happy?"

Dani: Ok take care Tom

Me: Dani?

Dani never answered my question. I wondered if he wasn't making her happy, or did she not want to hurt my feelings. I pondered over it for a while and finally came to the conclusion that she made her choice and shrugged it off.

I finished my drink and made myself a burger for dinner. Living alone now, I would just eat in the living room watching TV. While I ate I sat down and watched the news, then headed for bed.

Lying in bed, I thought about Dani, the memories were coming back. My emotions were taking over; I didn't realize how much I missed her. Ale and I had become very close, but it was a purely friends with benefits relationship. I did love her as a dear friend, but we made it pretty clear to each other that we weren't taking it to the next level. It was abundantly clear that I still loved Dani.

The next morning the unit was pretty quiet. After I said my good mornings, I poured a cup of coffee and headed to my office. I started up my computer, sifted through my emails and checked my voice messages on my desk phone. Then I went about my day signing off on case reports.

After a few hours, Ale stepped into my office to hand me some paperwork. As she handed me the papers, she asked if I had any plans for Saturday evening. Of course I had no plans and she invited me over to her place for dinner. I graciously accepted her invitation.

Late Saturday afternoon I took a shower and got dressed to head to Ale's. I wore blue jeans, black cowboy boots and black button up shirt. I took a bottle of red wine from my wine rack and headed over.

Ale answered the door and as always looked stunning. She was wearing a form fitting low cut red dress that went down just above her knees. She had black bandage strap stiletto heels exposing her French Pedicured toes that matched her fingernails. Her beautiful jet black wavy hair was down and her makeup and blood red lips looked amazing. I thought to myself, 'It's going to be a wild night.'

She hugged me tight, kissed me on the cheek and led me into her house. The aroma of Spanish spices filled the air, whatever she was cooking smelled delicious.

"Ale, whatever you are making smells scrumptious. Not to mention you look scrumptious as well," I said in a flirtatious tone.

"Well thank you cowboy, you look pretty tasty too," she said with her sexy Hispanic accent scanning me up and down with her dark seductive eyes.

Ale brought me to the living room and told me to have a seat on the black leather couch that was against the wall. I sat down and she said she was going to get a cork screw and some glasses for the wine. As always I watched her amazing ass while she headed into the kitchen.

She came back with three glasses. I was confused and curious as to whom the third glass was for. Before I could ask, there was a knock at the door.

As she placed the glasses on the table, she bent over and said with pouty lips, "I hope you don't mind but I invited another friend over."

In my mind I thought, "Oh OK it's just dinner then."

"Oh of course not Hun," I replied.

She went to answer the door and I heard a male voice greeting her. She walked into the living room with a handsome young Hispanic man. He was about my height, and probably early 30's. He was wearing black slacks, a gray untucked button up shirt, black loafers and had a bottle of Hornito's Tequila.

"Enrique, this Tom," Ale said introducing us. I got up and shook his hand; he had a firm grip.

"Nice to meet you Tom," he said with an honest looking smile.

"Likewise Enrique," I replied with skepticism.

She had us sit on the couch to get acquainted. I opened and poured three glasses of wine, while Ale sat down between us. We chatted and got along very well. It turned out that Enrique was a Police Officer from our town. After about a half hour of talking amongst us, a timer went off in the kitchen.

Ale jumped up and said excitedly, "OK, dinner is ready."

Ale brought us into the kitchen and sat us at the table while she placed a chicken and rice dish on the table. After we finished our green salad, she served Enrique and me before she served herself. The meal was outstanding, even though chicken wasn't my favorite food.

We sat at the table for a while and finished the wine while we talked. Enrique and I helped clear the table and load the dishwasher. Ale then leaned her back against the kitchen counter looking at Enrique and me seductively.

"Let's crack that tequila!" she blurted out excitedly.

She took three shot glasses out of a cabinet along with a steel cocktail shaker. She loaded the shaker with ice and headed toward the Living Room. Once again we sat on the couch with Ale between us. Enrique iced the tequila and poured three shots.

Ale held up her glass and called out, "Salud!"

The three of us tapped glasses and the first shot went down smoothly. After two more shots I was nice and relaxed and comfortable. We were having a wonderful time telling war stories and such.

Ale had her right hand on my thigh and her left on Enrique's. Every now and then she would squeeze and rub them. Of course I couldn't help discreetly admiring Ale's sexy body from her toes all the way up to her face. I was sure Enrique was checking her out as well.

The conversation began to dwindle, as I felt Ale's hand slowly move up my thigh, while she leaned over to kiss me on the neck. I glanced over and saw that her hand was already on Enrique's crotch. I could hear Ale breathing heavily, while she sucked on my neck. Her hand reached my crotch and she began to rub my bulge.

I was getting turned on by her touch and the tequila on her breath. Then I saw Enrique come up behind Ale and start to rub her back. I was a bit nervous being I've never fucked a woman with another guy around. I wasn't sure if I could follow through.

I could feel Ale fumbling with my belt buckle as her lips fused with mine. As her tongue entered my mouth I reached down and assisted her with undoing my buckle. I couldn't help but wonder what Enrique was doing to her, since I couldn't see him with Ale on my face.

Ale managed to undo my jeans and pulled my throbbing cock out. I felt the couch cushion move and out of the corner of my eye I saw Enrique standing behind Ale with no pants on, while her hand pumped his cock. The sight of this started to make my cock soften.

Ale squeezed it and whispered into my mouth, "You OK Papi?"

"I don't know if I can do this Ale," I replied nervously.

"Yes you can, Baby, do it for me," she whispered as her head lowered to my cock.

Ale took my softening cock into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. Her tongue swirled and pressed and her hand cradled and jostled my balls. Enrique was still standing watching us, while Ale massaged his balls with her fingertips. His left hand was up her dress while he steadied himself with his right hand on the back of the couch. The way Ale was humming onto my cock I knew he was fingering her.

I looked back down at Ale; her head was bobbing and making me hard again. Enrique sped up his fingering; I could hear Ale's wetness as he vigorously fucked her with his fingers. Ale stopped at the base of my cock and I felt a deep moan run down my shaft. It turned me on that she was about to cum.

I looked over at Enrique and blurted, "Bro don't stop she's about to cum!"

"I know I feel it!" he replied excitedly.

When Ale growled internally I knew she was cumming. I felt strong short breaths coming from her nose on my groin. Her body trembled as she reached climatic pleasure.

"Mmmmm yeah Chica, cum for me!" Enrique whispered. Ale slipped her mouth off of me, grabbed my shaft and jerked me.

She looked up at me and said huffing, "See Papi, you can do this." Ale's eyes rolled and closed and she squealed as Enrique brought her to orgasm.

"Mmmmmm Chica, I love it when you cum like that." Enrique muttered.

Enrique slipped his fingers out and licked and sucked Ale's sauce off them. Ale turned to Enrique and got on all fours in front of him. He placed his hand on her head and guided her mouth onto his cock. It was impressive to see her take his length into her throat as his cock was considerably bigger than mine.

I kicked my boots off and slid off my pants and underwear. Then I repositioned myself behind Ale. I lifted her skirt to see she had no panties on. Her sweet pussy was glazed with her internal sugar. With my left foot on the couch and my right foot on the floor, I held onto Ale's hips and sunk my cock into her pussy. She moaned deeply when I entered her.

I never in my wildest dreams thought I could do this, fucking a woman with another guy; a guy I just met. Strangely, I was very turned on by the whole thing. Enrique and I looked at each other and he smiled, I returned with a smirk. Ale's pussy felt so wonderful wrapped around me milking my cock with her inner muscles.

I drew my hips back and plunged back into Ale; she grunted and squealed when my pelvis met her ass. Her round ass cheeks rippled with every thrust. I could hear Ale slurping and gagging on Enrique's dick, while he face fucked her. His hand gripped her hair, and his cock splashed in and out of her mouth and throat.

I felt my climax creeping up but I wanted this to last as long as possible, so I backed out of Ale. I lowered my face and spread her ass cheeks wide and kissed her on her pussy lips, again and again, then I sucked them into my mouth. Her labia was becoming swollen and engorged with my sucking. I could hear her humming into Enrique's groin. I ran my tongue up and down between her swollen lips tasting her cum from her previous orgasm.

Ale slid off Enrique's cock and said between moans, "Eat me Papi! Eat my pussy!"

I wiggled my tongue between her lips, to quench my thirst for her sweet juice. She breathed heavily, as tongue I fucked her. Her mouth once again attacked Enrique's cock with a loud moan. I squeezed her cheeks, spread them and ran my tongue across her taint, flicking along the way.

I reached her puckering rosebud and flicked it with my tongue and I slipped my two thumbs into her pussy. I rimed and flicked her pulsating bung, while thumb fucking her pussy. I pressed my tongue harder and felt an electrifying tingling on my tongue.

Ale pushed back into my face and gyrated with her hips. She truly loved anal play; she was an ass queen. Her pushing and gyrating caused the tip of my tongue to penetrate her. My tongue flicked and gored her ass causing Ale to moan internally.

I moved back to her pussy where her juices were running down and dripping off her clit. I stretched her pussy with my inserted thumbs and pushed my tongue between them. Her fluids cascaded onto my tongue and down my chin. Ale's moans became longer and louder. I felt her ass cheeks tighten and her thighs tremble.

She must have released Enrique again when I heard her cry out, "Oh Fuck!" repeatedly.

I heard Enrique grunt out, "Yeah Chica cum! Make her cum man!"

Ale let out a scream of sexual pleasure, and then I got spritzed in the mouth, face and on my shirt. Her legs and ass were in spasms, while I enjoyed her surges of sweet cum. When she finally regained control of her body, she stood up facing me. I rose to my feet, while Enrique stepped off the couch behind her. He must have removed his shirt during his blow job because he was completely naked.

Ale kissed my cum soaked lips and began to unbutton my shirt and mumbled, "Mmmmm Papi, you always make me cum so hard."

I felt her massaging my balls when my shirt dropped to the floor. I reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress. Ale lifted her arms so I could peel it off her. Enrique unclasped her nude colored lacy bra and she slipped out of it. The three of us were naked, aside from Ale's heels and my socks. Ale's beautiful caramel skin and beautiful curves always captivated me. Her chocolaty brown nipples were hard and ready. I pulled her closer and nibbled on her right nipple while Enrique knelt behind Ale and buried his face between her ass cheeks. I switched from nipple to nipple and my hands massaged her perfect titties.

I felt Ales hands slide down my back to my ass cheeks. As she squeezed them her fingers slid between them. I felt her fingers circling and pressing on my bung. My cock was being squeezed between her thighs and her pussy was leaking on it. When Ale's finger pervaded my ass a chill shot through me and I couldn't control the precum that oozed from my slit.

"Oh Fuck Ale!" I blurted into her tit.

"Ohhhh you like that Tommy?" Ale gasped while pushing a little deeper.

I just grunted in response while talking a deep breath. I moved from Ales breasts and stood upright. Ale slipped out of my ass and Enrique arose from behind her. Ale grasped my cock in her hand and her thumb twirled around on the tip rubbing in my precum. Then she reached over and took Enrique's in her other hand.