Training Day Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, I'm sorry I didn't know where else to go," Dani cried.

Ale ran up behind me, "Oh my God! What happened?" she yelled in a shocked tone.

I went out onto the porch, and held Dani to help her into the house. I sat her on the couch and I sat beside her, while Ale ran to the kitchen.

I held her hand, "Dani talk to me, what the hell happened?" I asked with compassion.

"He took my phone and found our texts and he lost his shit. He asked why I still had our old texts and why I texted you the last time. Tom, he was screaming so loud at me and the look in his eyes, I thought he was going to kill me," Dani sobbed.

Ale came back with ice wrapped in a dish towel. "Here Chica put this on your face," Ale said softly, as she put the towel in her hand.

My heart pounded with rage listening to Dani's story. "Dani, I know this isn't the first time, how long has this been going on?" I asked.

Sniffling she replied, "For a while now, ever since I told him that I didn't want kids. He basically wanted me to quit the Sheriff's Office and be barefoot and pregnant at home."

"Jesus Christ, did you call the police or report it to your Sergeant?" I asked her. She just shook her head no.

"Well, you need to call the police now!" I said assertively.

"No! He will lose his job, I can't do that!" Dani cried out, loudly.

"Fuck him and his job, he needs to be locked up!" I yelled.

"Yes Dani, you need to report this sweetheart, it's only going to get worse," Ale said softly, while rubbing my shoulder to calm me down.

Just then I saw through the window, headlights of a vehicle quickly pull into my driveway. When I got up to see who it was, there was a pounding at the door.

A male voice screamed, "Open the door! Open the fucking door Dani!"

Dani jumped off the couch and screamed in terror, "It's Steve!"

"Ale get her out of here and call the police. Tell them he's an off duty Deputy and possibly armed!" I directed, and Ale grabbed Dani and ran into the bedroom.

"Go away Steve, get the hell out of here the cops are on the way!" I yelled at the door.

"I just want to talk to Dani!" Steve screamed back.

I could hear Ale yelling frantically on the phone with the police. Steve continued to pound on the door. I drew my weapon and stepped back from the door.

"Steve, I'm warning you, if you come through that door, you're going to get shot!" I yelled aggressively.

"The police are on the way!" Ale called out from the bedroom and I could hear Dani screaming and crying.

The pounding escalated, it sounded as if he was trying to kick the door in. I heard police sirens in the distance, while the door vibrated in the frame with each blow. I feared the worst, it was apparent Steve wouldn't stop until he gained entry. I stepped back further, when I saw the door frame start to split and splinter.

"This is your last warning, back off fucker!" I bellowed.

I saw the glow of red and blue lights emitting from the window, as the sirens became closer and louder. Steve persisted to kick the door and I heard tires screeching in front of the house, when the door snapped and the door violently swung open.

Steve stood in the doorway with a pistol in his right hand at his side. I raised my weapon and took aim.

"Drop the weapon! Drop it now!" I commanded.

I heard the police yelling the same commands, while Steve slowly advanced into the house. My blood ran cold as I started to squeeze the trigger. His eyes were glassy and lifeless peering into my soul. When he took another step forward, I followed through with one thundering shot.

His upper body jerked back to the left when the bullet struck his left shoulder. Steve didn't fall or show any emotion and continued to approach me. When I saw him begin to raise his weapon I fired three more rounds into the middle of his chest, and he stumbled backward and fell to the floor.

I lowered my weapon. Everything appeared to be happening in slow motion as two police officers entered the doorway, one of them being Enrique. My ears were ringing and I could hear Dani's muffled screams. An officer tackled me and disarmed me, while I was shivering with an adrenaline rush on the floor.

I heard Enrique yell repeatedly "He's on the job! He's good!"

Then I saw Ale standing over me, she took my hand and helped me stand up. The unknown officer apologized and asked to see my identification and I gave him my wallet containing my badge and identification. My composure began to return and I saw Dani sitting on the couch with her hands between her knees shivering, with a stone face and her eyes, with swollen lids, staring forward.

I pulled a blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped it around her, then sat down beside her. I placed my hand on her knee and her body jerked as she started to sob.

"I'm so sorry Tom, I'm so sorry for putting you in the middle of this," she said softly between her tears.

"Dani, it's OK, the main thing is you're alright and you're safe now," I compassionately replied.

Dani leaned over onto me, and put my arm around her while she cried on my shoulder. I watched as the cops did their thing, taking photographs and what not. Ale came over to us and squatted down in front of us.

"You guys going to be OK?" she asked caringly.

"Yeah, I think we'll be alright," I responded.

"I already gave the police my statement. Do you need anything before I leave?" Ale asked.

"No thank you Ale, go home and get some sleep and thank you for your help," I answered.

She placed her hand softly on my cheek, kissed Dani on her head and departed.

Enrique approached me and said, "Hey Chief, my partner and I saw the whole thing and got it on bodycam, it's a clean shoot and we'll vouch for you."

I extended my arm and we shook hands, "I appreciate that brother," I said sincerely.

The Detectives arrived and questioned us for what seemed like hours. While being questioned, the Coroner arrived to take Steve away in the meat wagon, and his truck was impounded. There was a news crew in front of the house trying to get the scoop on the incident. I couldn't wait for everyone to leave.

Finally just before midnight, the last officer left my house. Dani was exhausted and hardly said a word aside from answering the Detective's questions. I took Dani to the bedroom, took her sneakers and socks off and tucked her into the bed. I sat on the bed with her and waited for her to drift off to sleep.

Once she fell asleep I changed into my house clothes; my fleece pants, tee shirt and slippers. I managed to secure the door and then I cleaned up the blood that was on the wooden floor.

I sat at my bar with a strong drink, thinking about the evening events. Out of nowhere I heard my father's voice, "Jesus Christ Thomas, this is the second guy you shot for this girl!"

"Hey Dad, I was wondering when you were going to show up," I said and turned to see him on the barstool.

"Well, you had no choice with either one of them; they're justified shootings, Son."

"Yeah I know, but this one was a fellow LEO (Law Enforcement Officer)," I said with remorse.

"Tom, this guy was not a fellow LEO. No true LEO would do what he did, don't beat yourself up over this ya hear!?" he said aggressively.

"Yeah I know Dad; I'm just not looking forward to another I.A.D. investigation. I'm hoping this won't ruin my unit's relationship with the Sheriff's Office," I said to him.

"Tom, you'll be fine with I.A.D. and something tells me that this isn't Steve's first incident. You're going to be OK," Dad said reassuringly.

I simply replied, "Thanks Dad."

"So what's going on with Dani? I mean between the two of you?" He asked, leaning back with his arms crossed.

"Dad, I have no idea what's going on, probably nothing," I replied.

"Well no matter what happens, best of luck to you Tom, I love you," he said with a grin, and he slowly disappeared.

"Love you too Dad," I whispered.

My nerves were finally numbing. I finished my drink and poured another, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Dani standing behind me, still in her sweat suit and barefoot.

She sat on my father's stool and held my hand on the bar top. The swelling of her face had gone down and her lip had scabbed over. She looked at me with welling eyes and her bottom lip was quivering.

"Tom, thank you," she said softly as a tear ran down her face.

"Dani, stop, you don't need to thank me," I said softly, placing my hand on her cheek.

She closed her eyes and nestled my palm with her cheek and muttered, "Come to bed with me please, I need you."

My heart warmed with her words, I scooped her up and cradled her in my arms. Her arms were around my neck, and her head was nuzzled on my shoulder. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

Dani sat up and slipped off her shirt, she was wearing no bra; her breasts were as beautiful as ever. She laid back lifted her legs and slipped off her pants. Her sweet little pussy was clearly shaven like it had always been. Anger ran through me when I saw bruises on her arms and legs. Even with her bruises, she was the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

Dani laid down on her back, pulled the sheet over her and gave me a sweet smile. She watched me while I undressed and crawled into bed with her. I laid on my back and she rolled to her side facing me. I felt her soft toes slowly running up and down the side of my calf, and she placed her hand on my chest. It felt so good to feel and smell her again with my hand resting on her bare hip.

"Tom, I want you to know I never stopped loving you. I was telling the truth, I didn't sleep with him before we broke up. I never cheated on you," Dani said softly.

"Well I'm glad to hear that Dani," I whispered in reply.

"I understand if you don't want me back. It looks like you and Ale have something going on," she said with welling eyes.

"Ale and I are friends, we aren't romantically involved," I assured her.

"You mean to tell me that you guys haven't been fucking around?" she replied with a choked up giggle.

"I won't lie to you Dani and tell you we haven't. But honestly we are just friends that enjoy each other's company. She knows I never got over you. Ale helped me through a lot over the past few months," I explained, placing my hand on her cheek.

"I'm glad she was here for you Tom. She's a sweet person and a good friend. I'm also glad she was here tonight," she said as her finger playfully twirled around on my chest.

"Tom, can I come back? I promise I'll never betray you again. I know I fucked up; I fucked up big. If you take me back I will never ever leave you." she said with tears running down her face.

"Dani, I'm laying naked with you, do you think I would be if I didn't want you back?" I said, with a slight chuckle.

Dani's body jerked, she choked up and began to cry smiling. We put our arms around each other and held each other tight. My body warmed when our bodies fused together and our lips met once again. I tried to kiss her gently so as not to hurt her split lip. But she pressed hard and passionately and I could taste the salt of her tears.

With all that happened this evening I didn't think I could get it up, but feeling and tasting her gave me a rock hard erection. I felt her hand slide down and her little fingers wrapped around my shaft. Dani's breathing became heavier and she slowly began to pump me.

As Dani climbed on top of me she whispered into my mouth, "Make love to me Tom, I need you."

She guided my cock to her pussy, pushed back and I pushed forward. Her sweet little pussy was already dripping wet. Dani closed her eyes and let out a long deep breath as I entered her. It felt so good to have her tightness around me again. In this moment her bruises and the crack on her lip seemed to disappear. All I could see was the beautiful young woman that I loved and missed so much.

I held her firm ass cheeks while slowly pushing and pulling in and out of her. Our hearts were connected, this was true love making, not a fuck. Dani moved her hips in synchronicity with mine, and her inner walls squeezed and released. Dani sat upright with her hands on my belly, my palms were on her breasts and my fingers gently kneaded. She rocked her hips to and fro, grinding her clit on my groin. Her face was flushed and her mouth was open, emitting moans and breaths of oncoming orgasmic pleasure. I watched her beautiful naked body ride me slowly. Her hair was draped over her shoulders and her eyes were closed.

Dani opened her eyes and looked down at me and I felt her body become taught. She let out short sharp breaths and her thighs fluttered.

"Oh Tom, oh Tom..Ohhhhh!" Dani whimpered and I felt her orgasm fill her chasm.

She lowered her body onto mine, our lips were close and she whispered, "I love you so much Tom, I've missed your love." Then she kissed me.

With my dick still inside her, I felt her warm cum running over my balls. With our lips still fused together, I rolled her to her back. I got up onto my knees between her legs and gazed upon her beautiful body. I rubbed the cock on her sensitive clit and she twitched. I lifted her right leg up onto my shoulder, pulled my hips back and slid back inside her. I wrapped my left arm around her leg, and she brought her left leg around across my ass. I lovingly slithered in and out of her while she held and rubbed my thighs.

"Please Tom, harder," she pleaded.

I accelerated my thrusts and felt her nails dig into my thighs. I watched her tits bounce and jiggle with my thrusts. Dani squeaked and cooed when our skin slapped together.

"Oh God Tom, yes.. yes!" she cried out.

I felt the subtle pins and needles through my body, while my orgasm was building. My grunts grew louder and my breathing grew heavier.

"Oh Dani..Oh fuck," I muttered.

"Yes Baby, give it to me please!" she begged.

Dani's voice brought me to my limit, and all the power in my body rushed to my cock. I tightened my grip on her leg and a powerful burst of cum streamed out of me deep into her womb. As I emptied into her my thrusts began to slow down.

Dani looked up at me and smiled with satisfaction. I brought her right foot to my mouth, kissed the pads of each toe and her sole. I lowered her leg and leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

I laid on my side next to her, with my hand on her belly and said lovingly, "Dani, I love you so much, I'm sorry for everything you have gone through, but I'm so happy you came back to me."

"Tom, I was stupid and didn't realize how good I had it until it was gone. Thank you for taking me back, I assure you, I will never leave you again. I Love you Tom," she said softly with a teardrop in her eye.

We embraced in a tight hug and passionate kiss, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.