Training Day Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a sexy Hispanic accent she said "Now Alejandra is going to make you boys cum."

Ale sat on the couch, pulling me down on her right side and Enrique to her left. While she playfully jerked us, she turned to Enrique and passionately kissed him on the lips. I sucked her hard right nipple into my mouth and nibbled gently. Moaning into Enrique's mouth, she wrapped her arm around the back of my neck and head pulling me tight on her tit.

I sucked and nibbled more aggressively, while Enrique was groping and tweaking her left titty with his hand. Ale climbed up onto Enrique's lap and guided his cock into her pussy. Seeing this, I had to admit that some jealousy set in. She started to rock back and forth and Enrique slid forward on the couch and started to push up into her. Ale looked over at me, grabbed my hand and motioned for me to get behind her.

I stood behind her, with her ass up, and I watched Enrique's shaft slide in and out of her. Ale reached behind her, spread her ass cheeks and looked back at me.

"Do it, take my ass Papi," she said huffing.

Enrique then grunted, "Do it Gringo, she wants both of us!"

Her bung was still wet from Enrique's ass fest, nervously, I pressed my head on it; I was distracted having another cock so close to mine and feeling Enrique's bare legs touching mine was weird. I finally was able to put it out of my mind and slowly pushed in. I watched as Ale's ass sucked the length of my shaft inside her. As I went deeper I could feel Enrique's balls hitting mine. As he thrusted upward I could feel the internal pressure of his cock going in and out of Ale on mine. It was a very strange feeling but it was a turn on at the same time.

Ale was yelping and cooing as she was getting double penetrated. I lifted my left foot onto the couch for more leverage, gripped Ale's ass cheeks and drilled her harder and faster. The three of us were moaning, grunting and groaning and our skin was smacking together.

Enrique was gripping Ale's hips and pushing up into her. Ale buried her face into Enrique's shoulder and was letting out orgasmic screams. My excitement and lust was building, I reached up and tugged on Ale's hair, pulled her head back and she squealed loudly.

"You boys going to fill me with your cum? Mmmmmm yes fuck meeee!" Ale yelled out with a stammering tone.

"Fuck yeah we are!" Enrique growled.

Enrique sped up his thrusts I saw his fingers gripping Ale's hips tighter, and the look on his face with his open mouth, I knew he was about to cum.

Ale knew as well as she panted and demanded, "Yes Enrique! Do it, cum in my little pussy!"

"Oh fuck Chica! Grahhhhh!" Enrique roared, as his head threw back deep onto the couch cushion.

He grunted and growled repeatedly; I knew he was cumming. Ale bore down on him and he pushed up into her. Ale purred loudly, clutched his shoulders and accepted his load.

"Mmmmmmmm...yes baby," Ale whispered, before she kissed Enrique's lips.

I continued to plow Ale's ass while she grunted into Enrique's mouth. Enrique slid his cock out of Ale, and she let him get out from under her. Ale pulled off of me to reposition herself onto her knees on the couch holding on the arm of the couch. I could see cum oozing from her pussy, which I must admit looked pretty hot.

Ale looked back at me and wantedly seethed, "Finish me Papi."

I knelt behind her, placed my palms on her ass cheeks, spread them and replied, "Mmmmm my pleasure." and I slithered my cock back into her stretched hole.

Enrique appeared at the end of the couch in front of us, and Ale took his wet soft cock into her mouth. I started to ram her hard and began to feel that orgasmic sensation begin to overtake my body. I watched Enrique holding Ale's head moving back and forth while she moaned.

I reached my point of no return, squeezed her ass tight and murmured, "Oh Ale!" and my cum gushed into her. She hummed and moaned onto Enrique's dick when I flooded her ass.

Ale freed Enrique's prick, pushed back on me and in a mid-pitched tone said, "Mmmmm Tommy." Her ass puckered around my softening shaft and slowly moved forward and backward.

"Holy shit!" I blurted out with a gasp.

Enrique was smiling and Ale was cradling his balls. I backed out of her and my cum trickled out, mixing with hers and Enrique's that was still oozing from her pussy. I plopped onto the couch breathing heavily and Ale snuggled up against me.

She put her arms around my neck and whispered into my ear, "Thank you Papi," and softly kissed my ear. Enrique leaned in and Ale placed her hands on his cheeks and kissed him gently on the lips.

Enrique then started to get dressed and said he needed to get going because he had an early shift in the morning. Still awkwardly naked, I got up and shook his hand and said, "I gotta say, this was a great evening. Thank you both. It was nice meeting you Tom."

I replied, "Oh it was a pretty amazing night. I must say I've never been so intimately close to another guy." The three of us chuckled, we said good night and he let himself out.

I reached down to pick up my clothes and Ale grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of her. We were face to face and she reached around and grabbed my ass.

"Where do you think you're going, Papi?" she asked in a pouty tone.

"Well I figured I should get going too," I replied.

"No, stay with me tonight, please," she said sadly.

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked.

She laughed out loud "Boyfriend? Who, Enrique? He is not my boyfriend! He is just a friend that I see every once in a while."

"Oh I see," I said disappointedly.

"Ohhh are you jealous Tommy? Listen, this is the first time I've seen him since you Dani and I started fooling around. You are very special to me Tommy; he is strictly just an old fuck buddy."

Feeling embarrassed I lowered my head into her cleavage and said, "I'm sorry Ale."

She rubbed the back of my head and whispered, "No worries, besides, you're much better than him."

I lifted my head, "An old fart like me, c'mon Ale," I said chuckling.

"Yes Papi, you have all the right moves and know what a woman likes," she explained grinning. Then she said in a yawn, "Let's go take a shower and get some rest, I'm exhausted."

We got off the couch and collected our clothes and headed to the bathroom. Ale looked amazing being completely naked, other than her heels. I loved her perfect body and the way she held herself. Ale was a proud woman, perfect posture and muscle tone; I truly admired her.

We entered the bathroom; she slipped off her heels and ran the shower water. We stood under the warm spraying water, she placed her hands on my chest and I gently held her hips. We looked into each other's eyes. I watched as the water ran through her hair and down her body.

"Ale, thank you for being such a good friend," I said softly.

Her hands were gently rubbing my chest and she replied, "My pleasure sweetie, and thank you, you're a great friend and a wonderful man."

Ale took the soap and started to lather my body, her soft hands felt amazing gliding over me. She pressed up against me; her breasts were squished against my chest. I caressed her wet ass cheeks, while she massaged and cleaned my cock and balls with her soapy hands. With gentle strokes, she washed the sexual residue from my shaft and head, while her hand and fingers softly fondled my balls.

"You made me cum so many times tonight, I want to make you cum again," Ale whispered and gripped my cock a little tighter.

"Mmmmm...I don't know if I can cum again so soon hun." I replied, moaning.

"Oh don't you worry, your Chica will make you cum again." She replied with a sneer.

She continued to pump and play with her palms and fingers. I moved my hands to her breasts and twirled her hard nipples with my thumbs. The tip of my cock was pressed against her belly and surprisingly getting hard again.

"Mmmmmm see Papi, I knew you could do it." She whispered.

I could feel the vibrations her internal moans on the tip of my dick. She pumped faster, my breathing turned to deep huffs and I squeezed her bosoms while my pinnacle closed in.

"Yes Papi, cum for me," Ale demanded with a whisper. I moved my hands to her shoulders and my knees weakened and Ale repositioned my shaft upward.

"Oh God Ale!" I barked feeling my cum ready to erupt. I watched my cock ejaculate streams of cum onto her belly which was quickly washed away from the water running down her body.

Ale pulled me in, kissed me on the lips and said, "Go get dried off and get into my bed, I'll be done in a few minutes."

I returned her kiss and complied with her wishes. I laid naked in her queen size bed listening to the water running. The sheets smelled and felt like they were freshly laundered. I thought about Dani because I hadn't spent the night with anyone since she left. I wondered and hoped she was happy with her new life. Although Ale and I had great sex, I still loved Dani.

Ale climbed into bed with me, smelling like fresh flowers and her skin felt like silk against me. I was on my back and she was on her side skimming her fingernails over my chest.

"You ok, Tom?" she asked in a concerned tone. I looked over at her and smiled.

"Yes I'm fine," I softly replied. She snuggled up to me and placed her leg with a bent knee across my pelvic area.

"Talk to me Tom, you don't have a poker face," she said with a chuckle, "You're thinking about Dani aren't you?" she continued.

"What are you, a mind reader too?" I replied.

"Tommy, I know you are still in love with her, and I think deep down she still loves you," Ale said sympathetically with her hand on my cheek.

"Thank you for understanding Ale," I replied with welling eyes.

"That's what friends are for, and I will always be your friend," she replied while kissing me on the lips.

Ale soon fell asleep with her arm across my chest and her head on my shoulder. Her warm soft skin and listening to her breathing was so comforting and relaxing. I ran my fingers through her damp hair while I reminisced in my mind of Dani and our time together until I fell asleep.

When I awoke the next morning, I first thought Dani was in bed with me. I looked over and saw it was Ale. She was sleeping on her belly, sunny side up facing me. The sheets covered up to mid-thigh and her perfect ass was exposed. I laid there for a while visually scanning the beautiful curves of her body. The sunlight coming through the window made her sweet caramel toned skin glisten.

I reached over and softly ran my fingers down the depression of her middle back. Ale began to stir to my touch. I stopped at the small of her back and gently massaged her with my fingers. Her eyes slowly opened and she gave me a soft smile.

I smiled back and whispered, "Good morning beautiful."

"Mmmmm good morning, that feels so good," Ale whispered back.

I applied more pressure and she let out a slight moan of pleasure. I climbed up on top of her, straddled her legs and ran my hands up her thighs applying pressure with my thumbs. When I reached her voluptuous ass cheeks, I pressed the heels of my palms deeply into them. I could hear her deep breaths while my hands massaged her. I slowly moved my palms in a circular motion then pressed my fingertips into her firm ass cheeks.

My hands and fingers slowly went up her back, with my thumbs on her spine. When I leaned forward and reached her shoulder blades, my cock rested on the crack of her ass. I worked on her shoulders and neck and I moved my hips back and forth stimulating the underside of my dick. Ale reached back and gently grabbed my thighs with her soft hands. I could feel her nails lightly scratching my skin, the sensation gave me chills.

I lowered my body onto her back, while massaging her shoulders and she whispered, "Let me roll over."

I moved off of her and she rolled over to her back, Ale looked at me and smiled, while spreading her legs. I knelt between her legs and began rubbing my cock on her wet clit. Her eyes closed and her mouth was slightly open; I knew she was enthralled. She reached down and pawed at my member, as it slid back and forth. Extending her arms caused her biceps to squeeze her breasts together, and I reached down and cupped them in my hands.

I continued to stimulate her clit with my dick, slowly swaying my hips. Then when I drew back and Ale pushed my cock down to her soft wet folds, guiding me in. Gently, I slipped into her pussy and her legs wrapped around my waist. She moved her hands to my thighs, and I slowly pulled and pushed.

Without saying a word Ale pulled herself up to my face and I repositioned myself to sit on the bed. Her legs were still wrapped around me and I was still inside her. Our chests pressed together and we were forehead to forehead breathing heavily into each other's faces. I held onto her ass assisting her with her pumping. Ale's arms were tight around my neck and her pussy walls squeezed my cock. Passion and lust filled the room, as we entangled in a sexual embrace.

Ale's breathing became more intense, her legs gripped me tighter and her whines became louder, "Oh Tom, oh Tom, Ohhhhhh!" She whimpered and pushed down hard. I felt her legs shaking as a powerful orgasm flooded my cock.

Panting and moaning she rested her head on my shoulder. Her inner walls pulsated on me and I hugged her tight. The spasms in her legs began to subside and she started her special talent with her pussy muscles. She lifted her head from my shoulder and gazed into my eyes with a smile.

"I know you like this Papi," she whispered just before our lips connected.

Ale's hips moved slightly and her pussy literally slowly sucked my dick. Our lips were locked and our tongues were intertwined. I groaned into her mouth when I felt my orgasm brewing. I held her tight in my arms and my body stiffened. I hummed deep into her mouth when the first burst of cum shot up into her. She continued to work her magic throughout my gushing orgasm. She leaned back with her hands on my shoulders.

"Oh my God Ale, that was amazing!" I blurted between breaths.

"Mmmmm, yes it was Tommy," she replied with a sexy squint of her eyes and a devilish grin. Ale released me from her legs and slid off of me.

She teasingly rubbed the soles of her feet on my wet cock and said, "I'm so glad you spent the night."

"Oh me too Ale, it was so nice to wake up next to you," I replied.

"Mmmmm it was nice being woken up by you. C'mon let me make you some breakfast," Ale said, as she rolled out of bed.

Ale put on a robe and headed to the kitchen while I got dressed in yesterday's clothes. We had coffee and breakfast, chatted for a bit, and then I headed home.

A couple of weeks went by; while at the office I received a call from the Sheriff's Office requesting me to another scene. As usual there were multiple Deputies posted around the scene. Entering the scene I saw a female deputy who had her back toward me. I knew it was Dani by the way her ass looked in her uniform pants.

I came up behind her and said, "Hello Dani."

When she turned around, I saw a bruise on her right cheek under her eye.

"Oh, hi Tom," she said, startled.

"Dani, what happened to your eye?" I asked out of concern.

"Uh oh, you know, clumsy me, I, um, slipped and fell at home. I hit my face on the table," she replied nervously, chuckling.

"Hmmmm, I never knew you to be clumsy. Are you sure that's what really happened Dani? Did someone hit you?" I asked skeptically.

"Y-yes that's what really happened Tom," she said softly, unable to look me in the eye.

"Mmmmm OK, if you say so. Where is the, where is the Incident Commander?" I said gruffly.

Dani pointed him out to me and headed toward him. I was furious. I knew she was lying to me. I knew deep down inside of me that Steve had hit her, and I wanted to kill him.

The Commander explained what had happened, and this time it wasn't anything that pertained to my unit. He thanked me for responding and I walked back to Dani's post.

As I approached her my anger was mounting. I knew in my heart knew what really happened. I could see sadness in her eyes, and I wanted to take her in my arms and never let go.

I looked into eyes and in a compassionate tone said, "Dani, if you need to talk, I'm all ears."

I could tell she was holding back tears and she said softly, "Thank you Tom, I really appreciate it, but I'm fine."

I raised my eyebrows and said, "OK, well you stay safe Dani."

"Thank you I will and you too Tom," she replied.

As I began to walk away, I turned to her and said, "Hey, I miss you."

She looked at me with quivering lips and welling eyes, but didn't say a word. She just gave me a half smile and I turned and walked away. When I got in my vehicle my body became enveloped with rage. I wanted to beat the shit out of Steve. I kept visualizing her bruised face and I asked myself, how could anyone hurt her like that?

When I walked into the office, Ale could see I was upset. After a few minutes sitting at my desk, Ale came to the door.

"Are you OK Chief?" Ale asked with a concerned tone.

"Come on in and close the door," I replied to her.

She sat down in the chair in front of my desk "What's wrong Tom?"

"I think Dani's boyfriend hit her, I ran into her today and she's got a shiner on her cheek," I said angrily.

"Oh my God, what did she say?" Ale asked

"She gave me some bullshit story that she slipped and hit her face on a table. I could tell she was lying to me," I replied sternly.

"Tom, what are you going to do?" she asked.

"What can I do? She didn't ask for my help or anything, so my hands are pretty much tied, Ale," I responded sadly.

"I guess... Well I'm here if you or she needs me Tom," she said as she took my hand.

"Thanks Ale I appreciate it more than you know," I replied and placed my other hand on top of hers. Ale squeezed my hand and smiled with sympathy in her eyes and left my office.

When I arrived home that evening I went over to my bar, and poured myself some bourbon. My stomach was in knots, and so many thoughts were running through my head. I looked at my father's shadow box, and like always I asked him for advice. Again he appeared sitting on the barstool to my right.

"Thomas, there is nothing you can do. She didn't ask for your help, so right now don't take any action. If she wants your help, she will come to you," he said in a monotone heartfelt voice.

"But Dad, what if he hurts her worse next time?" I asked.

"I know you will make the right decision if that happens, son," he replied and slowly vanished.

The rest of the week was fairly routine, which was good because Dani was looming in the back of my mind. I couldn't get the visions of the sadness in her eyes and the bruise on her face, out of my head. It was late Friday afternoon and while sitting at my desk I received a text from Ale asking if she could stop by my house for a drink after work. Sex was the furthest thing from my mind, but I agreed anyway. I told myself to just keep it as a friendly visit.

Ale followed me home, and we went inside. Still in our work clothes, I poured two glasses of wine, and we sat down at the bar. She asked if I had heard anything from or about Dani. I told her I hadn't heard anything since the other day. We talked for hours into the night and neither one of us made any advances toward each other.

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door. We looked at each other with curiosity. I still had my .38 on me from work and I approached the door cautiously. Ale followed behind me. I opened the door, and it was Dani.

She was standing on the porch in a black sweat suit and sneakers; she was shivering and hysterically crying. Her right eye was swollen and purple and her bottom lip was shattered.

"Dani! What the fuck happened?" I asked, in an elevated concerned tone.