Training Each Other?

Story Info
Different ways to play while bound in a chair.
2.1k words
4.62
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, this chair is just like the one in my gynecologist's office. Adjustable height, padded, a nice pillow, stirrups. But there's one thing different. My doctor doesn't have restraints for the legs."

I knew this outbuilding at the lake cabin we rented was going to be interesting but finding such a perfectly set up gyno chair went way beyond my expectations. But a drain in the tile floor right near it? I wonder why they have that? And two metal rings set into the wall right behind the chair? Hmm. Restraints for the legs, metal rings in the wall...

Looking across the room, I see chains hanging from a hook on the wall. There are handcuffs at the ends of those chains. I look at the chains....then at the rings in the wall behind the chair....then I look at your face and see your smile as I connect it all.

"Doctor, I think I'm way overdue for an examination. Would you have some free time right now to do a quick checkup?" I get undressed, toss my clothes on the floor, climb up onto the chair and assume the position. I've done this so many times for doctor exams but I was never as I excited about it as I am now. You're already undressed and you've got a set of chains and you're handcuffing me and hooking up the chains to the rings on the wall so that my arms are stretched tightly over my head and I'm not able to move them at all. Next you have my legs tightly bound and I am really tied down now. You spread the stirrups as wide as my legs will open and I feel the cool air on my pussy that has become very, very wet. You lightly touch my clit and watch my body shake, then slide your finger down between my lips and gather up some of my juice. You take your finger out and rub my wetness on my nipple, making it slick and hard. Then you lean over and suck on it while you rub the other one. You go back and forth, rubbing my pussy juice on them, sucking them, getting more of my wetness and rubbing my nipples again, sucking them, rubbing, over and over, listening to me moaning.

You slide two fingers between my lips, then inside my pussy as you keep sucking. But this time your fingers go deep. Suddenly a jolt hits me. Is that my g spot? I've never been touched there before. "Babe....it feels like I need to pee!"

"Do it. Let it out."

You keep pressing your fingers there and I need to squirm to hold in my pee but I can't move because my legs are tied down so tightly.

"Do it now. Pee for me."

I close my eyes and feel your fingers pressing hard inside me on that spot, making jolts shoot through my body like shocks and I take a deep breath and let go and suddenly I'm peeing, a little bit at first but then harder as you keep pressing and my pee is shooting out now, all over your hand and you keep pushing your fingers inside me and now my pee is spraying onto you and you move so that it's soaking your cock and now my eyes are open and I'm watching myself peeing on you and how hard your cock is and you've got your other hand cupped underneath my pussy and my pee is all over your fingers and you're rubbing my pee onto my nipples and I can't believe how excited I am.

"Fuck me now! Please!!!"

You pull your fingers out of my pussy and slide your cock in all the way, in deep, as I'm still peeing and it's spraying all over you as you fuck me, my pee shooting out when you pull out your cock, then stopping when you shove your cock back inside me, then more pee when you pull out and we're both watching this happen, both of us getting more and more excited. You lean over and suck my wet nipple, then the other one, licking it and sucking it and kissing it. Then you lean back and watch yourself fuck me as I pee on you, on me, everywhere. My pussy is dripping with my juice, with my pee, wetness everywhere, all over my legs, all over you, all over my breasts as you rub them and pinch my nipples with your wet fingers.

My pee starts to slow down as you fuck me, less coming out each time you pull out. You take your hands off my breasts. One hand goes on top of my pussy and you press your thumb onto my clit and start rubbing. You slide your other hand underneath us and I feel your finger touch my asshole.

It's too much....your soaked cock fucking me, your thumb rubbing my clit hard.....and now your finger pushing into my ass......my orgasm slams into me....I'm screaming and it's going on forever.....my eyes are closed tight as I explode and I know you're watching me cumming and I want to look at you as I cum and show you how much I love what you're doing to me, how you've sent me over the edge but I've lost all control and all I can see are stars....

When my orgasm tapers off, when I've let out all of my pee, when I'm finally done screaming, you slide your finger out of my ass, you pull your hard wet cock out of my pussy and move away. You come back a minute later with a warm, damp towel and clean my breasts, my stomach, my legs, my pussy, my ass.....then you untie my legs and uncuff me. I slide out of the chair, stretching my arms and legs as you clean off your cock, your stomach, your legs.

I look at your hard cock and then at the chair.

"Babe, please get in the chair?"

Your mouth drops open. I've somehow managed to completely surprise you. You climb on and get into position. Now it's my turn to handcuff you, your arms overhead and hooked up to the wall with the chains. Now your legs in the stirrups, your knees up and spread as wide as you can. I tighten the restraints so that you can't move. Your cock is standing straight up and I can't stop myself from leaning over it, licking around the head and sucking it between my lips.

But I suck it for only a few seconds. Just getting it wet. Then I pull away and walk across the room to the drawers that are against the wall. You're trying to see what I'm doing but the chair is at the wrong angle and you can't move enough to see. I open up the top drawer and find a large selection of butt plugs. But that's not what I'm looking for. The next drawer has all sorts of dildos and vibrators. I keep this in mind as I close the drawer and go down to the next one. Ah...there's the item I'm looking for. I take out a black leather harness with a bunch of straps and start figuring it all out, somehow getting it on right. Then I go back to the drawer with the dildos and pick out one that has 6 inches on one side, then a base in the center, then 6 inches on the other side with a piece that comes up above. I slide the dildo into the hole in the harness so that 6 inches slips into my pussy with the piece above it pressing against my clit. Then I push the base into the harness and now I have a 6 inch hard cock of my own sticking straight out. I grab another 6 inch regular dildo just in case and close the drawer.

I grab a small bottle of lube from the shelf and walk towards you. As soon as you can see me the look on your face is fantastic. You're surprised and excited and I'm watching your cock twitching and dripping as you see what I'm wearing. I lean over to lick that precum and suck you a little more. But I know what you want.

I bend down, put my hands on the insides of your thighs and start licking your balls. I get them wet, pressing my face against your cock as I lick them. My hands slide down and spread your ass. Then I move down even more, my tongue sliding down until I finally reach your asshole. I spread it with my fingers and start licking, running my tongue around it, wetting it, feeling you trying to move, trying to press against my tongue. But you're tied up too tightly and I keep teasing your asshole. Finally....finally....my tongue presses against it and I push inside. My tongue pokes inside your ass, then I pull out and lick all around it, then I push it back in. You're making noises that I've never heard you make before. I'm loving this, working you up, getting your cock even harder. I want to keep doing it. But there's something I want to do to you even more.

I pull back and stand up, adjusting the height of the table so you're right where I want you. Then I take the lube and spread it all over this hard cock I have now, soaking it the way my pussy soaked your cock. When I've decided that it's wet enough I spread your ass wide open and put the tip against your asshole and look at you.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Babe."

I've never seen you so excited. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

I slowly push in just the head, barely opening your ass. Your body shakes and I can't help smiling. I push in a tiny bit more, so that now your asshole is stretching a little. You're breathing heavy and I know you want more. A little bit deeper. Just a little. But now....now I can feel the dildo pushing inside me too. And that little piece on top just pressed a tiny bit against my clit.

I want more too.

Seeing you so excited....seeing a cock opening your ass.....feeling a cock in my pussy and against my clit.....it's making me so excited that I can't hold back. I have to push in more. But it can't be just a little bit this time. I need more. I need all of it in you and me.

I slowly go all the way in, listening to your noises and loving what this is doing to you. At the same time this cock is inside my pussy, going deep and also pressing against my clit. Feeling it inside me, knowing that you're feeling the same thing as me, knowing how much you're loving it...it makes something in me let go. I start fucking you and fucking myself, slowly but then going faster, not being able to hold back anymore, fucking you faster, harder, fucking myself the same way. Your hand is on your cock now, stroking it. Watching your hand on your cock makes me even crazier and I fuck us both harder and faster.

Again my orgasm slams into me suddenly as I cum all over this cock in me, the same one that's fucking your ass. I'm screaming again, loving how this feels, knowing you're feeling it too.

When I open my eyes I see your cock leaking all over your hand, running between your fingers. Somehow I find the strength to pull the cock out of your ass and quickly replace it with the extra dildo. Then I lean over and put my lips on the tip of your cock, sucking it as you're stroking it. I keep fucking your ass as I suck you and the sounds you're making are amazing. I take as much of your cock as I can get into my mouth and push the dildo deep into your ass and suddenly your cock is exploding and your cum is shooting into my mouth and onto my lips. I'm swallowing and licking my lips and I slowly pull the dildo out of your ass and take all of your cock in my mouth and suck every drop of your cum out of you.

When I've got all of your cum I get up and come around the chair and bend over and kiss you, our lips and tongues sharing your cum. We are definitely going to be doing this again!