Training Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claimed you?"

"That's how he said it. I don't know how to explain it. He just---makes me---do things for him. He said I needed to be trained."

"Trained? Like a pet?"

She shrugged. "I guess? He said that clearly I'm submissive, but I'm reluctant to be obedient. He said to pay off my debt he's going to train me properly."

"How long has this been going on, Heather?"

"For a month."

We sat in silence then. I couldn't believe that this had been going on for an entire month and I hadn't had any idea. I was over at her place all the time. How-?

"How often have you been sleeping with him?'

She didn't answer at first, but looked away, ashamed.

"Heather. How often?"

Softly, she said, "Three or four times a week."

"A week? How --? I'm here all the time."

"When you're here, it's usually after you go to sleep."

"Usually?"

"Sometimes when you run out to the grocery store, or if you take a long shower."

"You weren't afraid I'd catch you?"

"Of course I was! But Austin--he doesn't care if you catch him or if you know."

"What was happening when I called you the other night?"

"We were finishing dinner, like he said. Only my dinner was..."

"His cum?"

"No, just his cock, baby. You know I don't like to swallow."

"Uh-huh. OK. And when you were talking?"

"He was fingering me and then began pushing his cock into me."

"Jesus, Heather!"

"I know. I'm so bad. There's just something about him. I have to do what he says. But, if you stop us, he leaves and I'm screwed. Don't you see? I have to do it until the lease is up."

"Wait-what the fuck are your saying?"

"I'm saying that I have to pay for this place somehow. You're not stepping up-"

"Fuck you! I'm stuck with my own lease. This isn't my problem to fix!"

"No, it's mine. And I'm fixing it. Fuck you if you don't like how I'm doing it."

We glared at each other for a few seconds and then started making out like crazy right there. We fell onto the floor and it was like the first time all over again. I had to have her right then, make her mine. I tore off her clothes until she was naked before me. She lay there, looking up at me a little afraid. I pushed her legs apart and could immediately smell her sex. I reached down and dipped a finger into her slick hole and she immediately started writhing against my hand and moaned, "Baaaaaabbbyyyy." Normally she was quiet when I would finger her, but this time she was much more vocal. "God, yes! Your finger feels so good in my cunt! Oh, you're touching my spot. That's it!"

I was a little startled at the change in her demeanor. She opened her eyes and saw me staring at her. She smiled impishly and said, "I've been--encouraged to be more vocal. Does it turn you on?" She reached her hand to feel my erect pole. "Oooh, it DOES turn you on! Is it the dirty talk, baby? Or is it something else?" She pulled my throbbing manhood from my jeans and began stroking it, matching the speed I was using to finger her. I added a second finger and began to bang her harder. She groaned loud and her grasp on my cock wavered. "Fuck, yeah! That's it, baby! Finger that cunt!" She then regained her composure a little bit and began stroking my cock again. "Trying to distract me, baby? That's not very fucking fair, dirty boy. So it's the something else. What could it be?," she said in a silly voice. I slipped a third finger in and resumed fingering her tight twat. She groaned, really loud this time and said, "Yeah, baby, that's the way! Stretch that cunt open! Make me open up for you!" She started convulsing on my hand and then my fingers were coated with her cream. She came shivering and babbling after her initial loud moan. I held my hand still while she ground herself on it hard and fast at first and then gradually softer and slower until she slid herself off my fingers. She immediately took my hand and sucked my fingers clean while looking at me, gauging my reaction. When she finished with that, she pushed me back and said, "Your turn, baby." I kicked off my shoes and she yanked my pants and underwear down. She crawled between my legs and leaned down low.

She tucked her nose into my ball bag and I felt her tongue down back below my balls, on my taint. She started there and slowly licked her way up to my balls, teasing them very gently. She lifted up and gently blew on them, causing my cock to jerk involuntarily. "Fuck, baby! That feels so good!"

She giggled lightly. "Of course, baby! I have to do it the way my man likes. You don't want me to play with these rough. You like TLC. Let me take care of my man." And she resumed teasing my sack and then began to lick her way up to the tip of my cock. By the time she reached the rim of my cockhead, I was leaking pre-cum steadily. She rose up with a grin and said, "I think I know what the something else is! Do I get a prize if I'm right?" she asked with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Depends," I groaned out as she continued to tease my leaking cock. "What is it you want?"

"You'll know if I guess right."

"Ok, what's your-unh-your guess?"

"You think it's hot when I submit sexually. You think it's especially hot when I'm giving it up to someone else, being made to be a--a whore."

My cock throbbed hard enough to smack against her lips lightly. I didn't know if I liked it, but there was no denying that it fucking turned me on intensely. She smiled up at me and said, "See?" then giggled. I looked down at her and suddenly sneered, "Suck my cock."

She leaned in close, but then looked up at me and said, "Or what?"

"What do you mean? You're a whore. You know what to do."

"Ah, but I don't owe you anything. Not like I owe Austin. Mmmmm."

The fucking bitch was actually taunting me. Teasing me with something she was giving to Austin willingly. Suddenly, I understood her game. I grabbed her hair and she whimpered and immediately began saying, "I don't like-"

"Stop!" I barked the command before I even realized I was going to do it. She looked up at me startled and I pulled her head back a little further. She gave a soft gasp/moan and I leaned in and said, "Don't fucking split hairs with me. Fine. You want definitions -- you're Austin's whore; he pays for you. But you say you love me. Do you?"

She was so beautiful in that moment, so vulnerable, so open. "Yes. I love you more than anything."

We stared at each other for a few seconds which felt like a lifetime before I smiled at her. She broke into a big smile and a tear rolled down her left cheek, a result of the tension she'd been under for the last several hours. As I smiled gently at her, looking in her big, beautiful eyes, I gently said, "Well, I love you, too. But your fucking someone else without talking to me about it first. You may be his whore, but you're my slut."

She whimpered and nodded very eagerly. I said, "Good girl" and she beamed. I took my stiff prick in my hand and she immediately opened her mouth wide and then plunged down on it, taking me as deep as she could. She hummed around my cock and then slowly lifted up, keeping her suction all the way up to my cockhead and then releasing it with a "Pop!". One of her hands slid under my balls and began lightly rubbing them as she hummed up and down on my cock.

After just a minute or so of this, she lifted up, gasping slightly. A strand of saliva connected her lower lip to my cock. I watched as it stretched and then broke. She licked her lips and then turned around on all fours. She lay down so that her head was flat on the floor and her ass was arched up in the air. She wiggled her ass back and forth and within a second, I was behind her, easing my cock up her tight, hot, pussy. She groaned as I slid deep inside her. Once I felt my balls swing up against her crotch, I held myself in her. She groaned and rotated her hips, grinding herself into my hard staff. I eased myself back until just my head was in her and then slammed forward. She exhaled suddenly and then inhaled a shrieking breath. I began sawing in and out of her tight hole at lightning speed, dicking her down hard and fast on the floor. She was playing fast and loose with my heart; I felt it was only fair to do the same with her newly-christened cunt. Clearly, she agreed. She reached a hand under herself and alternated tweaking her nipples and playing with her clit while I fucked her as hard as I could.

I felt my nut building and I groaned out to her that I was gonna blow my load. She moaned, "Yes, baby! Fucking cum in me! Claim me back! Take what's yours!" When she said that I had the hardest orgasm I ever had in my life, she screamed when I erupted -- an incoherent noise that ended in "YES!" and then laughter that could have been crying. I panted hard, leaning over her, my sweat dripping down onto her arched back. Her skin was so smooth and soft. A landscape of loveliness made flesh. I rolled to the side and she rolled with me, keeping me inside her. We lay spooned on the floor, not speaking just catching out breath and laughing intermittently.

After a minute, she scooted off me and said, "You must be thirsty. Let me get you something to drink." She went into my kitchen and poured me a glass of ice tea. While she was getting the tea, I moved from the floor onto the couch. I leaned back, worn out from the vigorous fuck we'd just shared. She came back in and handed me the tea and then sunk to the floor in front of me. As I drank the cold liquid, she nuzzled my deflating cock, which was covered in a mixture of our juices and she began licking it, like a kitten at a saucer of milk. I started to say, "Hon, you don't have to--," but she cut me off, asking, "Don't you like it? Am I not doing it the way you like?" She swirled her tongue over the top of my cockhead and then sucked her way down my shaft. I groaned and arched up to get as far into her mouth as I could. She hummed and sucked me for a few minutes and when she pulled off my cock, it was shiny and clean. And also hard. I lifted her up onto my lap and lowered her back onto my newly revived dick. She mock frowned and said, "You're undoing all my hard work," and then groaned involuntarily as she bottomed out on me. I held her down firmly and said, "I didn't think you ate cum."

"It's not cum. Well, it's not just your cum. It's mostly mine. You know how creamy I get." She began to post up and down, riding my hard cock. "Besides, good girls clean up their messes. At least, good whores do anyway." She leaned down to kiss me hard and then leaned back and toyed with her clit until she came on my cock. As before, after she finished, she slid off my lap and very lovingly cleaned my cock off with her mouth. She sort of cooed as she cleaned it with a single-minded focus. Whenever I would shift or react, her eyes would dart to me anxiously, and she would redouble her efforts. We spent that night at my place and we talked. She explained that Austin was very rough and direct. He made her get him a beer and then clean his cock immediately after every time they fucked. She was so used to it over the past month, it was now a habit.

Apparently, the first time, after she sucked him at the dinner table, he stopped her and made her crawl into his bedroom, holding her hair like a leash. He fucked her hard, in several different positions, telling her all the while that she was his whore now, that he would fuck her any way and any time he liked until her debt was paid. Every time he called her his whore, just like when he told her she was a good girl, a thrill shot through her pussy. He finished with her legs over his shoulders, fucking her with long, hard strokes. He didn't even warn her; he just buried himself balls deep in her and shot his wad. She told him she couldn't believe he just came in her. He said, "That's what whores are for, aren't they? Why don't you go get me a beer?" She was so confused by his nonchalance that she found herself getting him a beer from the fridge. She came back in and gave it to him. He then said, "You're have a really creamy cunt. You made quite the mess." He gestured down to his cock, which was still pretty hard. "Clean up your mess." She went to the bathroom and got a washcloth, wet it, and came back. He was propped up against the headboard.

She knelt between his legs and started to clean him off with the washcloth. He almost choked on his beer and said to her, "Bitch, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm cleaning your dick off."

He grabbed her by the hair and yanked her forward (something she learned he tended to do a lot. He said her hair was a "whore handle."). "It's not a dick, you stupid whore. It's a cock. When you see something like this," he slapped her nose with his cockhead, "it's a cock. Maybe your boyfriend has a pathetic dick, but this is a cock and you will call it that."

"Y--yes. Ok, ok. It's a cock."

"Good. And you're a whore, right?"

"I'm-" He jerked her hair before she could get any further, as a reminder. "I'm a whore, yes."

"And whores are cocksuckers, right?"

"Yes. I'm a cocksucking whore."

"Then use your fucking mouth for what it's for and clean off my goddam cock!" He pushed her head down suddenly. She gasped and he slotted his cock into her mouth instantly. He bobbed her head up and down to show her what he wanted and she began moving her head voluntarily. Once she did, he settled back to drink his beer and watch her suck him. He told her to look at him while she blew him. "I want to see those pretty brown eyes while you clean it like a good girl." She squealed and kept cleaning his pole. Once he finished his beer, he pulled her off it, pronounced her work to be satisfactory, and then proceeded to mount her again since she had managed to make him fully erect. The rest of that night was basically her training; they would fuck, she would clean him with her mouth until he regained his erection, and then he'd fuck her; over and over. They fucked four times that night.

Once she told me everything, I told her it needed to stop. She agreed with me but didn't know what to do, saying that she couldn't afford to live unless she had a roommate and she wouldn't be able to replace Austin easily with such short notice. We talked through the idea of her breaking her lease, but there were no good answers. The conversation got heated and she got increasingly defensive.

"You think I want to be his whore? Being made to do what he wants?"

"Frankly, Heather, yeah, I do. You could get out of this if you wanted to. You aren't, so you must like it."

She looked like I'd slapped her in the face. She walked into the bathroom, shut and locked the door. I tried to open it and kept asking her to let me in, to open the door so we could talk, but she wouldn't. She stayed in the bathroom for about an hour, not making any real noise. I straightened things up and got ready to head off to work.

"Hon, I have to leave for work. You can stay here as long as you need to, just lock the front door behind you. I wish you'd talk to me."

Suddenly, she opened the door. She looked calm, which was not what I was expecting and made me uneasy. "You're right," she said. "About a lot of things. I'm sorry I hid this from you."

"It's ok, hon. It's a really-"

"No, you're right. I can end this. And I will. I love you and I don't want to hurt you." She didn't move, she just looked at me very calmly. I said, "I know," and hugged her. She hugged me back, then leaned away, looking at me, and said, "I mean it. I never want to hurt you. Please know that."

"It's ok, Heather. We'll figure a way forward."

"Ok. You love me?"

"Yeah. I'm very fucking confused and pissed about all this, but yeah, I love you."

"That's all I need to know."

She agreed that she would talk to Austin about ending things and asked if she could straighten herself up before heading back over to her place. I told her sure and headed out. Later that day, I got a text from Heather. She asked me to call her from somewhere I could talk. I closed my office door and called her on my cell.

"Hello?"

"Heather? Everything ok?"

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's ok. I talked to Austin and he's actually willing to end things."

"Great!"

"But he has a condition."

Fuck. "And what's that?"

"He wants one last time with me. And he wants you to watch."

"WHAT!?!?"

"He says that if he's going to forgo the two months I owe him, it has to be worth his while. He said that you watching would be worth it."

"Absolutely fucking not."

"You have to!"

"No, I fucking don't."

"Well, his other idea is to pimp me out. I didn't think you'd want me to do that."

"Christ, Heather! I'd think you wouldn't want to do that!"

"Look, I owe him this money. We agreed to me fucking him to pay it off. Now he's willing to forgive the rest of the debt if I fuck him just once more. All you have to do is sit and watch and then I'm all yours."

"Fuck this."

I was hanging up the phone when she said the thing that froze me.

"If you love me, then you'll do this thing for me."

My finger froze over the button.

"You said you loved me. You said we'd find a way forward from this. I found a way. Did you mean it or were you just talking?"

"...Heather..."

"Please, baby. I need you to do this. For me. For us." I was so smitten with this woman. In every other aspect of my life, I was clear about were my boundaries were, where I drew the line. It seemed with her, I had no boundaries. She quietly added, "I can't tell him 'No.' Please, baby."

I sighed. "Fuck. Fine. Fuck."

"Oh, thank you, baby! Thank you! It'll be worth it, I promise! We'll be able-"

"Yeah, ok. I've agreed. So, what's the deal?"

"I'll make dinner for all of us. You come by my place when you get off work."

"Ok. I'll have to swing by my place to feed the cats."

"Ok. Thank you, baby. I love you."

"...yeah." I hung up, feeling sick to my stomach. I had just agreed to watch this fucking smug bastard, who worked not sixty yards away from my office in the prop shop, to fuck my girlfriend, the person who had ahold on my heart. I spent the next four hours trying to focus on work, but I couldn't concentrate. The more I thought about it, the more insane it became. I decided I couldn't go through with it, but instead of calling Heather, I decided to go and talk to Austin directly. I figured if I confronted him directly, he'd cave. I headed down to the prop shop, but when I got there, it turned out Austin had left early; I missed him by about 45 minutes. I swore silently and headed towards the parking garage. I got stopped by a couple of actors that had some questions about the upcoming show, so by the time I got away, Austin had over an hour's lead on me. I raced to my place so I could get over to Heather's quickly.

When I walked in my place, I immediately smelled one of my favorite meals cooking -- lemon garlic chicken. I also smelled the pungent odor of both weed and a very good cigar. When I came into the dining room, I was startled to see places set at the table, Austin sitting at the head of the table, wearing my silk bathrobe and smoking one of my cigars, and Heather, dressed in the lingerie I bought her, working in the kitchen.

"What the fuck-?"

Heather turned and smiled at me. "Oh, good, you're here! I'm just finishing up dinner."

I stood with my mouth hanging open. She looked fucking amazing -- the lingerie was pink (rose gold, she called it) and consisted of a push up bra that had a detachable top, stockings, and a garter belt. She was also wearing a choker I'd never seen before. She was wearing her best pair of heels, a pair high-heeled Louboutins, and no panties. She had shaved her pubes so that there was just a small, dark patch above her clit. In my life, I had never seen someone look so good. She crossed over to me and took my bag out of my hand and set it down. I could tell she was a little stoned, maybe a little drunk, too. She leaned close enough to kiss me before she softly murmured, "We just have to get through one more time." Then Austin snapped his fingers and she immediately moved away to kneel beside him.