Training Heather

Story Info
My girlfriend Heather gets trained by her roommate Austin.
9.9k words
3.95
33.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Heather about six months after I graduated from undergrad. I moved to Dallas to start working at a theatre company there and she was a local actress that played smaller roles in several of their shows. As an apprentice director, part of my job was working with the actors on smaller scenes and monologues, so I had the opportunity to get to know the entire company very well in a short amount of time. Heather caught my eye pretty quickly. Not just because of her looks -- 5'10', long brunette hair that reached down to her waist, a trim and athletic build with 36C tits and an ass you could bounce a quarter on - she was also very talented. Every scene or monologue she worked on was fantastic. When partnered with someone else, she raised their performance as well as hers. I was smitten pretty quickly - there's nothing as sexy as talent!

Initially, we were just friends; she had a boyfriend and I was still dating my college girlfriend long-distance. Still, we always enjoyed each other's company and there was clearly some chemistry between us. We began grabbing lunch or coffee together during the days and that eventually led to us grabbing late dinners together after evening shows. One Friday night, she asked me if I would help her with an audition piece. I agreed and we ended up back at her place to work on her audition. I noticed that none of her boyfriend's things were around and asked about it. She told me that they had broken up earlier that week. She casually asked about my long-distance girlfriend and I told her we had broken up about a month earlier. We worked for about five minutes when she dropped a prop she was holding. We both bent down to pick it up and ended up nose-to-nose, staring at each other.

Suddenly, we were making out, devouring each other's mouths hungrily. She sucked on my tongue as I explored her mouth with mine. My hands were tangled in her long hair and hers were fumbling with my belt and zipper, reaching in to rub my hard cock through my underwear. I kissed along her long, slender neck to wetly suck her ear and moaned as she freed my cock and began stroking it with her hand. I leaned back and pulled her top and bra off in one motion and then dove into her pear-shaped tits. I teased her left nipple with my tongue, flicking it lightly and rapidly, while squeezing her right breast, rotating the nipple in my palm. She moaned as I feasted on her amazing breasts. She stopped stroking me to push them together so I could tongue both of her nipples at the same time. When I did, she groaned loudly and pulled me hard against her chest. I began undoing her jeans and slid my hand beneath her panties to feel her silky folds. She impatiently pushed my jeans and underwear down and we separated for a minute to tear off the rest of our clothing.

When we came back together, she pushed me back and with a mischievous smile leaned in to suck my cock. She began licking around the head and then up and down my shaft. She then dipped down to swirl her hot tongue around my balls and then sucked one and then the other into her mouth, rolling them on her tongue. She went back to the crown of my throbbing cock and began to slowly take it into her mouth. I reached down to grab her hair to guide her, but she brushed my hands away. She lifted her mouth off me with a pop, saying, "I don't like that," before diving back onto my stiff shaft. I let her work her magic on my 7-inch dick. She managed to get about two-thirds of into her mouth before she backed off. It felt incredible so I didn't push my luck.

She suddenly sat up and stroking me said, "I get really turned on from giving head." She straddled me and began rubbing her pussy up and down my shaft. She clearly wasn't lying -- her cunt was dripping wet and she sank down onto me, slowly letting me stretch her out. Her cunt was warm, wet, and felt like it was sucking my cock into her. She slowly bottomed out on it and ground her crotch against mine. I grabbed her hips and began fucking up into her in rapid, hard thrusts. She leaned down to kiss me and then leaned further up so I could suck her tits as I fucked her. I fucked her that way for about five minutes and then slowed back down to keep from shooting too soon. When I did, she pushed against my chest, leaned all the way back so that she was lying back on my legs with my cock still inside her.

She then began rubbing her clit furiously, and in a few minutes, she came hard on my dick. She didn't squirt, but her cream was coating my shaft. She sat back up and I rolled us over so I was on top of her. I began fucking her slowly while we kissed. She began moaning into my mouth which encouraged me to pick up my pace. In under a minute, I had her legs up over my shoulders and I was pounding hard into her pussy. I started to speed up and groan and she shouted out, "Yes! Do it. Come for me! Shoot your load, baby!" With that, I bottomed out and let my jizz fly. She whimpered as I pulsed inside her, coating her pussy with my wet, warm love juice. When we fell apart, we were a mess. Our cum mingled on my cock, our torsos, and even on the floor.

After that, we were pretty inseparable. When we weren't at work or out with friends, we were at home and we spent a lot of that time fucking. We began learning about what each other liked. Heather didn't swallow cum -- she didn't like the texture. She also wasn't into facials. She felt they were degrading. Likewise, she wasn't really into being called names during sex, like "slut" or "whore" and especially not "bitch." However, she loved to have her pussy eaten from behind, to have her asshole played with while being fucked in the pussy, and despite her protests about being degraded or objectified, she seemed to be very submissive sexually. She liked to please. What started as a casual hookup very quickly turned into a very passionate relationship. We fell for each other hard and, even though I had my own place, I spent almost every night (at least five or six per week) at her place.

Heather's apartment was a two-bedroom place and her original roommate ended up moving out because she landed a job in Utah. I was in the middle of a lease, so I couldn't move in. As it turned out, there was a guy working in the electrics department named Austin who had just been hired by the theater company and needed a place to stay. He was hired late in the season and only needed a place for about six months. Heather's lease was up about that time, so he ended up taking the other room.

Austin wasn't a particularly friendly guy. He was moderately handsome, a little arrogant, and very sure of himself. He was a decent enough electrician, but I never quite liked him. He always seemed like he was smirking about something whenever I was talking to him.

One weekend about four months later, I had to drive to Houston to pick up some equipment from another theater that was closing there. I made good time driving and, instead of spending the night, I decided to head back to Dallas. When I got back, I dropped the equipment off at the theater and then tried calling Heather. After three rings, the phone picked up, but it was Austin.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Austin. It's Billy. Can I talk to Heather?"

"Hey man. No, I'm sorry. We're in the middle of dinner. She has her mouth full. What's up?"

"Oh. Well, uh, I am back from the run for-"

"Oh, right! They sent you to Houston. How-uhn-how was it?"

"You alright?"

"Unh! Yeah! Unh! Damn! Uh-yeah, man. Sorry. Leg cramp. Here's Heather."

I heard the phone being handed over.

"Heather?"

I heard her swallow whatever she was eating and then breathlessly say, "Oh, hey, hon! I was just-um-just finishing my meal."

"Yeah, Austin said. Good meal?"

"Uh-yeah. Yeah, it was!"

"Ok. Any left? I just got back into town. I was gonna come over and see if you'd eaten."

"Oh, there's-unh-there's not enough to share. Why don't you grab some dinner and then come on-hunh-come on by. We'll have finished and cleaned up by then."

"Sure! See you-"

She had already hung up the phone. I ended up swinging by a fast-food place and grabbing a meal to go. Normally, when I've driven that much in a day, I like to take a shower as soon as I get back. I know Heather figured I would do that before heading over, but I really had missed her so I figured I'd surprise her and help her clean up. I also wasn't thrilled with the idea of her spending time with Austin; like I said, he was a jerk. But then I couldn't blame her -- I was gone all day and they were roommates, after all. There's no harm in them having a meal together.

When I got to the apartment complex, I parked and walked up the stairs leading to her apartment. Her place faced the courtyard of the complex. I noticed as I was walking up that the lights in the front room were dark. That was a little odd as it was an open floor plan with the front door opening onto the living room which flowed straight into the dining area and kitchen. The entrances to the bedrooms were to the left. Heather's was closer to the front door; Austin's was by the kitchen. The two rooms were also connected by an adjoining bathroom. As I opened the door, a light came on in the dim front room. It was the refrigerator light. Heather was standing in front of it and she whirled around in surprise when I walked in.

She was completely naked. Her hair was rumpled. She was holding an unopened can of beer in her hand, which was weird because she didn't drink beer -- just wine and liquor. There were red marks on her chest and the sides of her ass. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized they were handprints. We were both frozen, staring at each other. As she froze like a deer in the headlights and I stood in shocked silence, Austin's voice came from the bedroom:

"Bitch, where's my beer? Get in here. You've got a mess to clean up."

I started to move forward and Heather shook her head slightly to stop me. Her eyes welled up as she very quietly said, "I'm sorry," and then turned and carried the beer into Austin's room. She pulled the door closed behind her, but I heard Austin's voice again.

"About time. Give it here. Clean me off."

I heard the "pssshh" sound of him opening the can followed a few seconds later by him giving a loud, contented sigh and then saying, "That's a good girl." I stood there with my pulse pounding in my temples; my brain couldn't make sense of what was happening. I was literally numb, rooted to the spot. I simply couldn't believe what I was hearing and what I had seen.

"That's nice. Look at me. That's right. Keep going."

I had to see for myself. Heather had closed the door and I heard the lock catch, but I knew I could go through the bathroom. I moved silently into her room and stepped into the dark bathroom. The door to Austin's room was halfway open and I could clearly see into his room by the light of his bedside table. He was sitting at the edge of the bed, naked, holding his beer in one hand. Kneeling between his legs, clearly sucking his cock, was Heather. His other hand was wrapped firmly in her long brown hair and was guiding her head up and down on his cock.

"That's right, dirty whore. Clean up your mess. You came all over this cock, so clean it off."

She pushed up against him to pull her mouth off and said, "It's not just me. Your cum is here, too. I don't like-"

He reached down to grab his cock and slapped her in the face with it, startling her quiet.

"Are you talking back to me? Are you being a bad whore?"

She whimpered submissively as he shoved her head back down onto his cock. He moved her head up and down rapidly.

"You don't get a fucking say. You're just my dirty bitch, my fucking whore. You clean your mess like a good girl because you know it's what you're for."

She moaned loud as he said that last part. He took his hand away and she kept enthusiastically sucking, bobbing her head lower and lower.

"Look up at me, bitch. Good whore. What are you?"

She kept bobbing her head.

"What are you? Say it."

She murmured "Uh-uh" as she sucked him. He grabbed her hair, yanking her off his cock. She squealed, more startled than hurt.

"Fucking tell me what you are, bitch."

"I'm your-I'm your-"

"Say it!"

"I'm your dirty bitch. I'm your fucking whore."

"And what do you do?"

"I serve your cock."

"Goddamn right you do!"

With that he stood and began to face fuck her, holding her head still with one hand while he chugged his beer with the other. She gagged and gargled on his cock, but he didn't relent. He kept thrusting until he finished drinking and then he let go of her head to use both hands to crumple the can. She let go of his dick, coughing and sputtering, but kept stroking him. He tossed the can into his trash can, belched, and then said, "I'm done. Get the fuck out."

She got up and came toward the bathroom. I beat a hasty retreat back through her room and out the front door. I wasn't ready to speak to her at all. I was trying to get my head wrapped around what was happening. I was furious and turned on and hurt and -- well, it was a lot of emotions. I left her place and spent the night at mine. When I got up in the morning, there were seven missed calls and 24 texts from her. She'd spent the whole night trying to reach me.

I still had no idea what to say about any of it. A large part of me was ready to tell her to fuck off, but another part of me -- a strangely insistent part of me -- was keen to know what happened and why. She was behaving with Austin in ways that I had never seen. I wanted to understand. When she texted about thirty minutes later, I finally texted her back, agreeing to meet with her. I told her she could come over to my place, rather than us meet somewhere. She said she'd be over in a few minutes.

I was still partly numb and so I went ahead and began making myself breakfast. It wasn't until I was in the middle of cooking the eggs that I realized I had made breakfast for two out of habit. Just as I was plating the food, there was a knock on my door. I set the food down, crossed to the door, and opened it. Heather stood in the hallway, disheveled and trembling. She looked like she hadn't slept. I didn't speak, just stood aside so she could walk in. She came in and I closed the door. She started to speak and I held up my hand.

"Do you love him?"

She half snorted a laugh and half sobbed in response. She choked out, "No!" before she started crying. She crossed to me and I wrapped her up in a hug before I could think about it. She sobbed into my shoulder and I held her, standing in the middle of the room. After a couple of minutes, the tempest of her emotions subsided and I gave her my handkerchief to wipe her face. She excused herself to the bathroom to clean herself up. I went ahead and put out silverware and poured two cups of coffee. When she came back, I gestured for her to sit down. She did and I sat opposite her. She was very hesitant and timidly sipped at her coffee. I watched her and then finally said, "Tell me."

She jumped a little and then started talking. When Austin moved in, they didn't talk much. They agreed to split the costs of the apartment and the utilities like normal roommates and otherwise kept to themselves. At the end of the first month, he paid Heather for his share. What she didn't realize until the third month was that he was overpaying her a few hundred dollars every month. Because she wasn't very careful with her money, she didn't notice it until the third month. By then, she owed him roughly $1,000. She didn't have it.

When she explained the situation to Austin, he stayed good-natured about it until he discovered she didn't have the money. He told her he was going to need the money back right away and couldn't take payments over time. He demanded that she make it right or he was going to leave and she would have to handle the entire rent by herself for the remaining three months. She broke down then, telling him she only had $200 to her name and that she couldn't afford for him to leave.

"That was when he said we could make a trade for it. I didn't understand what he meant at first and he said I could do things for him -- cooking, laundry, cleaning up - and that he would count that against my debt to him. I immediately agreed. The next Friday, you were at your place and I made him dinner. Actually, he told me to make him dinner. So I cooked for us and then he asked for wine to go with dinner. I poured him a glass and he insisted I drink with him. I told him I really don't drink and he just said, 'Drink the wine.' So I did. We killed two bottles that night. Then he announced it was time for dessert. I told him I hadn't made any and he said that wasn't a problem. He slid his chair back from the table and that's when I saw he had pulled out his dic- his cock."

"What?"

"He insists I use the right names for things. He had pulled out his cock. It was bigger than I thought it would be."

"How big?"

"About eight inches and pretty wide. It was standing up in his lap."

"And?"

"And he said, 'Here's your dessert.' I was really startled by how aggressive he was, but I was very tipsy, so I was also turned on."

"By his cock?"

"Yes," she blushed. "But also because he was so confident. He started stroking it in front of me. 'You agreed to do things for me. My balls need emptying.' I told him that wasn't happening, that I have a boyfriend and he interrupted me and said, 'You owe me.' I realized he was right and all of a sudden, the fight went out of me. I felt like I was hypnotized almost. I slid out of my chair onto the floor and he said, 'C'mere.' He was only two feet away so I started to crawl and he smiled big and said, 'Good girl.' When he said that, it was like he'd handed me my diploma or something. I got such a rush of..."

"Of what?"

"Of pleasure? Satisfaction? It's hard to put into words. I had pleased him and that made me want to please him more. The next thing I knew I was on the floor in front of his chair, reaching out to grab his cock. He said, 'Look at me.' I did. Then he said, 'Kiss it.' So, I pulled it down and gave it a light kiss on the head. He smiled at me and that made me smile back. Again he said, 'Good girl,' and when he did, another thrill went through me and this time I felt it in my puss-my cunt."

"What?!"

"I told you. He insists I use the right word for things."

"Oooookaayy."

"I started sucking on his cock and he began moaning and said, 'That's a good whore.' I immediately stopped sucking and told him that I wasn't a whore. He reached down and grabbed my hair and pulled me up straighter.

"'Do you owe me money?'

"'I do.'

"'Are you on your knees in front of me, sucking my cock?'

"'I-yes, I am, but-'

"'Are you doing it because you owe me money?'

"'I-'

"'Or because you want to?'

"'I-'

"'It's both. You're a whore and a dirty bitch. It's important to use the right terms for things so you know who and what you are, don't you think?' My mind was spinning, Billy. Honestly, I don't know if it was the wine or the situation or what it was, but I couldn't seem to think clearly or be able to stop myself."

"Say it," he said.

"'Say what?'

"'Say you're my whore, my dirty bitch.'

"'I'm not going-' and he took his cock and slapped me right in the face with it. I had never had a man do that before and I didn't know what to do. I could tell he was getting upset with me and I wanted him to be pleased so I said, 'I'm sorry. I'm your whore.'

"'Again'

"'I'm your whore. I'm your- your dirty bitch.'

"'That's right you are!' and then he guided my head down onto his cock and made me take him deep."

"I thought you didn't like when guys do that?"

"I don't, normally. But with Austin, it's--different."

"What do you mean 'It's different with Austin'? You said you didn't love him."

"I don't! It's just--he--he knows what he wants and just takes it. He decided that he wanted me, so he claimed me."