Training Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man, welcome home," he said casually. "It's a nice place. I'm surprised you two don't spend more time over here." I didn't respond, but simply glared at him. He shrugged and then said, "So, my little whore has explained the situation to you, right?"

"...Yes."

"Good. So, you understand that you sit silently and watch me use her for the evening and then her debt to me is paid. I'll pay up for the remaining three months and not make any waves. I understand why you like her so much -- she is an exquisite fuck. Aren't you, dirty bitch?"

"Yes, I am, baby." I was surprised at how readily and comfortably she answered him. Especially being called a bitch. It must have showed on my face because Austin gestured for me to sit across from him. As I did, he lifted a leg and propped it on his seat so the bathrobe fell open. He had an impressive cock, just like Heather said. It stood up proud and hard in his lap and her eyes were instantly glued to it, she started to reach for it, but he slapped her hand away.

"Bad whore!"

Heather instantly cringed and whimpered out, "I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry."

"What did I fucking teach you?"

"To always make my man feel good." Hearing her say it to him was like a unch in the gut.

"And?"

"And be respectful."

"That's right! Is it respectful to grab things without asking?"

"No, sir."

He looked at me and actually looked a little embarrassed. "She's still learning, dude. Sorry." He then looked down at her and said, "Apologize."

Heather immediately began apologizing, not to Austin, but to his cock. "I'm so sorry, baby! Please forgive me! You know how much I love-," her voiced hitched as she realized what she was saying in front of me. Then she pushed on. "You know how much I love worshipping you, making you feel good."

"We have a guest tonight, dirty whore. Where are your manners? Go and make sure he's comfortable."

Heather turned and crawled over to me. She looked up at me, her face glowing red with -- embarrassment? shame? lust? It seemed to be a mix of all three. She looked up at me, wide-eyed; she didn't even seem like the same woman I was dating. She nuzzled against my crotch and then asked, "Can I make you feel good? I'm--I'm here to--to serve," she stammered out and couldn't hold eye contact with me. Suddenly, Austin was there, tilting her chin up so that she was looking right at me.

"Stupid whore, how many times do I have to tell you? Eye contact!" He turned her head so that she was facing his crotch. He pinched her cheeks so that she puckered. "Kiss your master," he said. She gave a prolonged kiss to his cockhead, punctuated by Austin letting go of her mouth so that this was simply her, servicing him. He suddenly yanked her head back, pulling her off his hard cock.

"What the fuck did I just say?"

"I'm sorry! Eye contact! I'm sorr-" Her word was cut short with a slight gagging sound as Austin thrust her head down on his staff right at that moment. "Don't you fucking close your eyes! Don't look away! Look at me! You look up at me when your taking me deep, you understand, you cocksucking whore?" She gurgled her assent and nodded and he let go of her hair. She began thrusting herself onto his huge cock, going deep and taking most, but not all of it. She would hold herself down on it and work her head from side-to-side, trying to force it down. The entire time, she stared up into her lover's eyes, adoringly, pleadingly, begging for his use. He looked down at me, "My apologies, man. I thought I trained her better than that. Some bitches just have to be shown over and over again. You'll have to take over from here. And that's what you want, isn't it, my dirty bitch? You want him to be the one using you, not me?"

Heather pulled her head off his staff and started stroking him. She looked up into his eyes and said, "If that's what you want, baby. I want to make you feel good. I want to please you."

"That's a good girl." She smiled and whimpered a little with pleasure. "That's a good whore. I come first. You serve my cock. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

He plunged her head back onto his cock. She held herself still for him as he held the back of her head and thrust into her mouth. She put her hands on his hips and helped guide him as he fucked her mouth like it was her cunt.

"The good news is once she's reminded, her training kicks in. Isn't that right, my good girl?"

She whimpered "uh-huh" and nodded as she continued to take his cock.

"You mind standing up for a second?" I stood up. He immediately backed her head against the chair and put one foot up beside her head. He began fucking down into her throat quickly while she squirmed. "Play with your cunt! Do it, fucking whore!" She immediately moved her hand down to her soaking pussy and began playing with her clit. She moaned and when she did, he timed his thrust so he could sink the last inch of his swollen prick into her throat. She gagged around the cock, but kept looking up at him. He held it there for about five seconds and then he pulled out letting her gasp for air.

"Get in the bedroom." She caught her breath and then stood and went into his bedroom. He turned back to me. "Come and watch. You should see what she's into. She's insatiable." He crossed to his room. After a few seconds, I followed. Heather was kneeling on his bed, her head pressed against the mattress, her ass hiked high in the air. Her pussy was glistening with her juice and her asshole was winking invitingly. As she heard us enter, she reached back with both hands and spread herself open for him. He immediately kneeled down and began tongue-fucking her pussy from behind, holding her hips and pulling her sharply up against his mouth. She groaned load and then started moaning out, "Yes! God, yes! I love the way you eat my cunt! Like you're fucking starved for me, like you can't get enough of me! Eat me up, baby! Get that cunt! Fuck me with that tongue, lover!"

He stop eating her and began finger fucking her with two fingers. She groaned and took them deep, rotating her hips to grind a little. He pulled his fingers out and smeared her cream all over his cockhead. Then he pushed it up against her tight slit. Her lips bowed in and then suddenly parted for his intruding missile. She hissed and then moaned loud and low and he slowly sank his cock into her from behind. He drove forward under his balls slapped up against her pelvis. He grabbed her hips and held himself there, impaling her on his cock. She whimpered and then groaned out, "Oh God! Oh, baby! So full! It's so deep!"

He started pulling back slowly and said, "Where is it, baby?"

"Oooh-in my-in my cunt." He slammed all the way back in. She screamed, "OH GOD! In my fucking cunt!!!" He began to pound into her from behind. She groaned and screamed incoherently into the pillow as he plowed into her soft, open wetness. He shifted his weight around and placed his foot on her shoulder. I started to say something, but then she groaned when she felt his foot and said, "Take it! Take my cunt! You own it! Show me and take it!" She began to thrust back against him and his foot slipped onto her head. He leaned back so there was no weight on her, but she could feel his foot on her head, his absolute dominance of her and she screamed, "It's fucking yours! Use my pussy! Use my fucking holes! I'm your whore! Your dirty bitch"

Suddenly, he slowed down and rolled onto his back, pulling her over and keeping his cock inside her. Now she was on top of him, reverse cowgirl. In this position, they were both facing me. "Ride it," he said and Heather began to post up and down on him. "Look at him while you fuck me." She stared directly in my eyes. "What kind of woman fucks another man while staring into the eyes of the man that she loves?" he asked. As he finished the question, he punctuated it by thrusting himself up, fully into her. She moaned involuntarily while looking at me and she began to cry. "A bitch," she said quietly.

"What kind?"

A little louder. "A dirty fucking bitch."

"What?" Each time he asked, he thrust up and pulled her down onto him at the same time. The sensations overwhelmed her.

She screamed. "A whore!! A fucking whore!!!! Your fucking whore!!!! Yours to use!!! Fuck!!! Please let me!!"

He looked over her shoulder at me. "She wants to cum. But I have to cum in her. That's the only way she's allowed to cum. If she gets me off like a good girl (he thrust on both words and she yelped and whimpered), then she gets to cum. If I have to work too hard for it, then she doesn't get any release." With that he left her up and pulled himself out of her. She whimpered and panted and squirmed to get back down on his cock. I barely recognized her. "But she's been good. I think she's showing off for company. Tell you what, since you're our guest, I'll let you decide. Does she get to cum? Or does she go without?" He continued holding her above his big cock, letting the head occasionally graze her lips. Her squirming became even more desperate. She looked at me and began pleading, "Please, baby!! Please! I need to cum so bad!! I've been a good girl!! I did what a good whore does -- I served his cock! Please, baby! I need this!! Please let me cum!"

She looked almost insane. Her need to get him off (and then herself) was intense and overwhelmingly erotic. I nodded. Austin said, "Sorry, man. I have to hear you say it. I don't want any misunderstandings."

"Yes, you can fuck her."

"And"

"And let her get off."

"By?"

"By cumming in her."

"So, your saying..."

"Fuck. I'm saying you can fucking cum in her dirty whore cunt, ok?"

He immediately plunged her down onto his cock, balls deep. She groaned like her soul was leaving her. He began posting her up and down on his big cock and talking to her, "You hear that? It doesn't matter to him. Just like I taught you. You're just a whore. Even the love of your life sees what you are. He knows you need to be fucked properly. And we're showing him that, aren't we my sweet, dirty bitch?"

She was playing with her cunt and moaning incoherently, but she answered that with an audible "YYYYeeeeesssssss!" Suddenly, he began picking up his pace and grunting loudly. "I'm gonna fucking bust in you! Take my fucking cum like you're meant to, you dirty whore!" He groaned and I could see his balls draw up and the base of his cock twitch as he unloaded in my girl. At almost the same time, her fingers flew back and forth across her clit and suddenly she spasmed and came hard. Hard enough that she ejaculated just a little. The moment of the two of them cumming together, in front of me, was seared in my mind. It seemed to last forever. Eventually, they calmed down and their breathing slowed. He nuzzled into her neck, kissing and murmuring and she giggled and murmured back. Then she eased herself off him slowly and slid off the bed and went into the kitchen.

Austin propped himself up against the headboard. His cock lagging at about half-mast and covered in their mingled juices. "Ok, so I've got her broken in. All you have to do is maintain things." Heather came back in with a beer for him. She handed it to him and then immediately got onto the bed, between his outstretched legs, and began suckling his cock, his balls, his thighs. She was cleaning him with her mouth and swallowing it all down. It appeared her reluctance to swallow was greatly reduced with Austin. He looked down at her and stroked her hair. Her eyes darted up at him and he said, "Good girl." Her smile was the sun breaking through winter clouds. She lit up and went back to cleaning him up.

He looked over at me. "She's your girl, but she's my whore. And this whore knows how to treat a man and make him feel good, don't you, little bitch?" He grabbed her up by her hair and she whimpered a "uh-huh." And he let her go back to cleaning him. "Ok, that's the basics. Now this little whore has got my cock hard again, so you can fuck off for now. I'll send her to you in the morning when I'm done. Isn't that right, my little fucktoy?"

Heather lifted her head and said, "Yes, baby." Then she turned to me and said, "Yes, baby. I'll see you in the morning."

I answered, "Good girl." She groaned as he guided her mouth back onto his dick. I got up and left them to the apartment. I was looking forward to discovering everything Heather had learned.