All Comments on 'Training Her Husband Pt. 03'

by trngpet77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So they never ever come out of scene? She just treats him like shit 24/7? Honestly, that would get real old, real fast for both of them.

agentstixagentstixalmost 2 years ago

My cage has never felt tighter while reading this story.

Hot hot hot!

browndeerbibrowndeerbialmost 2 years ago

I have been following the arc of your wonderfully written story from the start. I hope that you have many more chapters to add. I wish that I were the sissy husband, serving mistress as he does. You have captured the sissy mindset exactly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course there has to be more coming!

This story is all the more delicious because the couple is carrying out these changes in relationship and behavior slowly and with clear-eyed consent. J.

et1sw1064et1sw1064almost 2 years ago

This story is great keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic storyline. Love that she's taking things slowly, allowing the changes to sink in and giving him the opportunity to stop. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story I have read in years. Desperate for more! Fantastic work! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Hot Storyline, we hope this continues. Can't wait to see what's next for Lilly.

Irishsissy72Irishsissy72over 1 year ago

Amazing story! I love how she is pushing things along to get what she wants but also protecting Larry/Lilly from the hurt of going beyond their limits. Can't wait for more!

Sissywannabe55Sissywannabe55over 1 year ago

Super story, nicely written - 5 Stars

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

As I've said, Your tempo is delicious.

I have My subby wear pretty panties when he golfs with his buddies.

He also does volunteer work with a group of Ladies, I have him go commando. My cock rubs against his pants, he gets different sensations & if he oozes, oh well, they will see a wet spot....

cmj711s_petcmj711s_pet5 months ago

I loved the story! So nice that She calls him by a sissy name and has him dress appropriately for his function. Love the teasing and humiliation! My Miss, cmj711, incorporates many similar elements, and I love it! She also shares details with another person, a male Master, but the concept of sharing (as with Joan in your story), turns me on so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrngpet77@trngpet77
Hi!! Thanks for dropping by. I'm just an guy with a lot of kinky thoughts running around in my head. On a whim, I decided to write a story. When I showed it to a friend they suggested I post it here and that's how I got started. I appreciate all the comments and feedback ...