Training Her Husband Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiggling my hips, I said, "Well, how do I look?"

He looked up at me. A big grin on his face.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"Do I look good enough to fuck," I asked? Adding, "If you were a real man who could do such a thing."

He nodded. I was going to ask him if I should look for one while I was out but decided against it. I would save that for another time. A time when I would be sure he would agree to it without hesitation. When we were both ready to take that step. I was patient. I was certain we would get there in time.

Instead I held my closed fist out in front of me.

"Rise," I said.

He stood up and I opened my hand, showing him the necklace and the key.

"I want you to put it on me," I told him as I turned my hand over causing the chain to dangle below it.

"If you would like to do that," I continued, "hold out your hand."

As he reached his hand out I noticed a slight trembling.

"By putting this around my neck," I said as I allowed the necklace and key to slip from my fingers into his outstretched palm, "you are agreeing to allowing me to tell Joan all about this key, your chastity and your sissy submission to me."

He unclasped the necklace with those trembling fingers and moved around behind me. As he reached around to put the necklace on, I lifted my hair up, exposing my neck and added, "Oh, and to answer any other questions she might have."

He stopped for a second at my remark, then finished putting the necklace on. He moved back around in front of me and got back down on his knees. I adjusted the necklace so that the key lay neatly in my cleavage, clearly visible.

"There is a small bag upstairs in the hallway. Go get it for me."

I had packed a few things. Casual clothing. A pair of jeans, a few different tops and more comfortable shoes. I really had no idea what Joan had mind for our evening and wanted to be prepared in case the dress was too much.

He scurried up the stairs and I made my way to the front door. I opened the door and stood in the doorway, my back to the street. Anybody passing by would be able to see me and at least partially into the house.

When he returned with the bag and saw me standing in the open doorway and stopped in his tracks not yet visible to the outside world.

"Anything wrong," I asked, coyly.

He shook his head and moved forward. He knelt at my feet, bag in hand. I could see him trying to sneak peeks beyond me to see if anyone was on the street, able to see what we were doing.

I reached out and placed my index finger under his chin. With my finger I raised his head, directing his gaze to me so I could look into his eyes.

"Last chance," I said. "I am walking out this door now. When I return, this," I said as I looked him up and down, "will no longer be a secret between just you and me."

He held out the bag for me. I took it from him saying, "Do not move from this spot until I am out of sight." Then I turned and walked out towards my car, leaving him kneeling in the doorway.

As I pulled out of the driveway I could still see him kneeling there. I blew him a kiss and gave a little wave as I pulled off. I made a mental note to text him some instructions for his evening when I got to Joan's place.

12