Training Her Husband Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for a moment to let me process what she had said.

"Nod if you understand."

I nodded. She was right. Everything she said made complete sense. I was ready and willing to do whatever she wanted.

"Good," she said. "So unless you want to stop I do not want to hear another word from you unless I specifically ask and give you permission. Do you understand that?"

Again I nodded. Then the thought flashed through my mind. This is how I treat Larry. She's giving me the same treatment I give him.

"I know you've never been with a woman before," she said, bringing me out of my own thoughts.

She was right. We had discussed such things before. I had never been with another woman. Joan, on the other hand, had been on a few occasions. She had confessed to a few encounters with other women and at least one threesome with a couple.

"That will change tonight."

She paused, as if giving me the opportunity to object. I knelt before her, silent.

"Remove my panties," she commanded.

Suddenly it was hard to breathe. I reached up with both hands. Hands that were trembling. I took hold of the fabric at her waist and slowly peeled her panties down revealing a nearly bald pussy. The only hair present was a small patch above trimmed into a triangle.

It was as if I was in a trance. I didn't want to take my eyes off it but as her panties reached her ankles I was forced to lower my gaze to maneuver the panties as she stepped out of them.

I held them in my hand, unsure what to do next.

"Hand them to me," she said as she extended her hand.

I handed the panties to her and she tossed them into the pile of clothes next to her chair.

She moved a little closer so that mere inches separated her from my face. I remained still, staring directly at her sex.

"Listen very carefully to my instructions," she started. "When I tell you to, I want you to lean forward and place your nose on my little triangle. Do nothing else."

"Do you understand," she asked?

I stared at the tuft of hair and nodded.

"Do it now."

I leaned in slowly until I felt the hair on my nose. It tickled slightly but I continued forward until I could feel her warm skin. I pressed my nose in slightly more and stopped.

It was quiet. Joan said nothing and I tried not to move. The smell of her sex filled my nostrils. It was intoxicating. I suddenly felt the urge to extend my tongue. I wanted to taste her. I was confused. I had never felt like this before. I had never had such a desire. Now it was all I wanted to do. In spite of my urges I remained still, awaiting her next command.

Finally she spoke. "Can you smell me," she asked.

Even before I could consider responding she continued.

"I know you can. I can feel your excitement. I know you want to lick me. I know you want to taste me and make me cum with your tongue. I know your pussy is as wet as mine."

She was right. I was excited. My heart was pounding. My breath was heavy and ragged and I could feel the tingling and wetness of my own pussy. I did want to taste her. I also wanted to touch myself. Make myself cum. Make both of us cum.

Suddenly she stepped back. Slightly off balance, I fell forward but caught myself. I moaned in disappointment. She continued to walk backwards until she reached the chair, then sat down.

She sat with her legs open, lewdly displaying herself to me. Her hips at the front edge of the chair. Teasing me, tempting me.

She placed her hand on her belly with her index finger extended down, pointing toward her sex.

"Do you want this," she asked?

I did. I don't know why but I did. I could not recall ever wanting this before but now it was all I could think of. It was all I wanted.

I nodded.

She knew. She knew I wanted her. Wanted to please her. Wanted to be her submissive little pet.

"Then crawl over here and ask nicely," she said, an evil grin forming on her face.

I crawled on my hands and knees to her. Never taking my eyes off the prize that awaited me. I stopped and returned to a kneeling position between her outstretched legs. Tearing my eyes away from the one thing I most desired at that moment, I looked up into her eyes.

"Please," I said in a trembling voice. "Please may I... taste you?"

I'm not sure why I chose those words but I could tell it wasn't what she was expecting.

She looked down at me. "Is that all you want to do? Taste me," she asked in a seemingly disappointed tone. "Try again."

This was almost exactly what I had done to Larry. She was teasing me. Trying to make it humbling and humiliating. It only made me want her more. I'd show her I knew the game and was more than willing to play.

"Please Mistress," I said in a more imploring voice. "Please may I eat your wonderful pussy and make you cum."

"Better," she said with a smile. "A work in progress. I'm sure you'll improve in time but right now I want to feel your tongue in me."

I started moving forward and she yelled, "STOP."

I froze.

"First of all," she said, her stern voice returning. "I did not give you permission to move. You will start only when I say you may start. When I do say so, you will use only your tongue, no hands. And those hands had better not touch your pussy either. That belongs to me now. It will receive pleasure when I want it to."

"Now, place your hands palms down on the floor and keep them there," she said, her softer voice returning. "Are we clear on the rules, my pet?"

I nodded. Realizing what she had called me sent a shiver through my entire body.

"Very well," she said in a more pleasant tone. "Let's see how good that tongue of yours is. You may begin."

I put my hands on the soft carpet and leaned in. I could smell her excitement as I got close. I extended my tongue and continued forward until I felt it make contact with the lips of her pussy. I was tentative but determined to please her. I tried to think of what I liked when Larry was doing this to me. I ran my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, pushing in between the folds of flesh. I could taste and feel the wetness. Finding her clit, I flicked at it lightly with the tip of my tongue.

Moaning, she said, "Yes, there."

I continued on licking and sucking on every inch of her. I was determined to make her cum. I could tell by the sounds she was making that I was hitting all the right spots.

She began to moan. Her feet came off the floor and I could feel her thighs tensing. Then her hands grabbed the back of my head and she pressed my face into her.

She was screaming, "Yes, Yes, Yes," over and over again.

She squeezed my head with her thighs. It felt like I was caught in a vise. It was hard to breathe, hard to move but I kept licking for all I was worth. She was screaming and convulsing. I could feel my face becoming soaked with her juices. She went stiff for a moment and collapsed back into the chair, releasing her grip on my head.

I could breathe easier again. I looked up at her, a big smile on my face. She was slumped back in her chair, eyes closed, a smile on her face. She glowed. I was proud of myself.

Her eyes opened and she gazed upon me.

"Oh pet," she said, still half out of breath. "That was wonderful. You're a natural. I don't know why we waited so long to do this."

I beamed. Her praise sent a shiver through me. In that moment, I could not have been happier. This wasn't the man I had fantasized about but I had submitted. I had ignored my own desires and given pleasure without the expectation of anything in return.

Joan got up out of the chair and told me to stand as well. She held my face in her hands, looked into my eyes and said, "Things are going to be very different from now on, my pet." Then she leaned in,our lips met and we kissed.

Our tongues danced. It felt wonderful and I could have stayed in that embrace all night. It was Joan who finally broke contact.

"Let's go to bed," she said with a smile. "We have a big day tomorrow."

I followed her down the hall to her bedroom, staring at her beautiful ass the entire way. We climbed into bed and I fell asleep with her arms wrapped around me as we spooned.

12