Training Her Husband Pt. 06

Story Info
They've moved quickly. How far will they go.
5k words
4.65
40k
36

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trngpet77
trngpet77
317 Followers

It had been a busy morning. Joan sat relaxing in the big recliner in my living room with me now sitting on the floor at her feet. Twice already I had used my tongue to get her off. My sissy husband was upstairs in his room waiting patiently or perhaps impatiently for one of us to give him permission to come out.

Joan patted me on the head to get my attention.

"I don't know about you but I'm starving," she said.

"While I get my pants back on, you run upstairs, get Lilly and tell her to make us something for lunch, sandwiches perhaps."

I hopped up and as I headed for the stairs Joan said, "If you want to have that conversation to make sure everything is okay with her, now would be a good time. Make sure she is okay and remembers her safe word."

I climbed the stairs giggling a little. Even when he wasn't present Joan was still referring to Larry as she and her. Maybe she was trying to impress upon me to do the same.

I opened the door to the room and saw Lilly sitting on the side of the bed. I walked in, sat down next to her and put my arm around her. She turned her head and we looked at each other.

"Are you okay," I asked?

She smiled and nodded.

"This isn't how I had imagined this," I continued. "I never knew Joan was such a dominant person. Don't get me wrong, I am having a wonderful time but never dreamed telling her your secret would lead to this."

Lilly sat there, smiling.

"Please say something," I said, somewhat pleadingly. "I want to be sure you are alright."

She hesitated, then said, "Thank you. This is wonderful and I couldn't be happier."

"Really," I asked?

Again she started out hesitantly, "I admit seeing you submit to Joan was a surprise but if I'm completely honest, when we talked about sharing the secret with her I had hopes that she would want to participate on some level, so being able to serve the two of you is so exciting I could almost cum in my cage."

I interjected, "You know you're never having any type of sex with her. In fact, you'll probably never even see her and I have sex because she has no intention of ever letting you see her naked. That's why she sent you up here."

"No that's not what I meant," said Lilly. "I wouldn't expect to have sex with her or anyone.... Other than you."

I chuckled. "Well, we'll just have to see about that. The way things are now, even that might never happen again."

I was teasing, of course, but she didn't know that.

"Joan may have something to say about it and just like you being obedient to me, I find myself being obedient to her. So what she says, goes. At least for now. Speaking of which, she wants you to fix us something for lunch, so unless you are using your safe word, get your little sissy ass down to the kitchen and make us some sandwiches."

Lilly turned toward me and gave me a big hug. As we embraced, she whispered in my ear, " I love you."

She gave me a peck on the cheek, got up to head for the door.

I grabbed her by the hand and stopped her. "After this weekend, when Joan has left, we will have a good, long discussion," I said. "Remember that this is play and Monday morning I expect that Larry will be back. Oh, and Joan wanted me to remind you of your safe word."

Lilly smiled and nodded. I released my grip, got up and followed her out and down the stairs. Lilly went into the kitchen and I resumed my place on the floor at Joan's feet and rested my head on her thigh.

Joan's hand brushed the side of my face and hair. "I trust all is well," she said.

I nodded and nothing else was said for several minutes. We could hear Lilly in the kitchen but otherwise it was silent until Joan spoke again.

"Let's eat, I'm starving," she said as she rose from her seat.

We went into the dining room and Joan allowed me to sit in a chair at the table. Lilly served us but otherwise stayed in the kitchen.

When we finished eating, Joan told me to stand remove my bra and panties. She remained seated and had me stand next to her. Her hand found my ass and she gently caressed it. Her touch was electrifying.

She called Lilly into the room. I'm sure Lilly assumed she would be clearing the dishes but she stopped when she saw me standing next to Joan naked.

"A beautiful view, isn't it," said Joan as she slowly moved the hand that had been on my ass through my legs and cupped my pussy, hiding it from Lilly`s view. Then she ran her hand up and down over my mound.

"This belongs to me now. You will only see it or touch it if I allow it," she said.

Her touch was having an affect on me. I remained still, resisting the urge to hump her hand. I could feel my juices flowing, covering her hand as it rubbed against me.

Joan continued to tease and torment Lilly. "Nod that you understand," she said.

Lilly nodded. She was listening to Joan but she was staring at Joan's hand as it rubbed against my now very wet pussy. I was sure she could see and Joan could feel how wet I was getting.

Joan's hand stopped but her middle finger kept moving up and down between the lips of my pussy. She pressed firmly as she stroked and her finger penetrated me. I gasped loudly at the intrusion.

All Lilly could do was stare at the scene unfolding in front of her. Joan held her finger in place and I tried very hard not to move. I wanted to move. I wanted the stimulation. I wanted to cum. I also instinctively knew what was expected of me.

Joan broke the silence.

"I have made a promise to pet that I intend to keep since she has been a good girl for me," she said. "The only question remaining is whether or not you are a good little sissy. You see, that will determine if you are allowed to watch or participate. And let's not forget who now holds the key to your little cage."

To emphasize her point, Joan reached with her free hand and fondled the key that hung around her neck

"Displease me and you may be in that thing for a very long time."

I was beside myself with lust. Listening to Joan tease Lilly while her finger was inside of me, teasing me and driving me crazy.

Then she addressed me. "Pet. Would you like to cum today?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

Lilly's eyes got wide upon my response. The fact that I referred to Joan as Mistress clearly surprised her. I'm sure what was said next surprised her even more.

Joan said to me, "If you want to cum, you must tell your sissy husband here how things will be from now on."

As she spoke those words she slowly moved her finger in and out of my pussy. I was finding it very hard to breathe much less concentrate.

Her finger stopped moving. "Tell her," she said in a more commanding voice.

I stuttered, searching for the right words.

"I'll help you start," said Joan. "Tell sissy Lilly who is in charge, who you obey and who decides if, when and how you receive pleasure."

Lilly was now looking into my eyes. I could see the excitement and fear in them.

"Mistress Joan is in charge," I began. "She is who I obey. She and anyone she commands me to obey. You are my sissy husband who will obey me and Mistress Joan."

I paused. I wasn't sure if that was enough or if I should continue. Joan prodded me to continue.

"And," she said, drawing it out a bit.

"You will be our chaste little sissy maid," I continued. "You will provide whatever service we may desire."

Again I paused but this time it was deliberate. I wanted to put a little emphasis on my next words.

"Except when it comes to fucking. We will have real men for that. Real men with real cocks."

Lilly blushed but said nothing. She broke our eye contact and lowered her gaze to the floor. I had taken a chance saying what I said but clearly Lilly was enjoying the humiliating treatment she was getting from the both of us.

Joan chimed in, "Not to worry Lilly. I know sissies like you are incapable of satisfying women with your little sissy dicks. Lucky for you, I know a few men with big cocks who would jump at the chance to fuck pet in every one of her holes."

Now it was my turn to blush and at the same time admit to myself that I was ready for just that. Had there been another man there I would not have hesitated to fuck him whether Lilly objected or not.

"Show us your cage," said Joan.

Hesitantly Lilly raised the hem of her dress and held it up. There was a wet spot clearly visible on the front of her panties.

"Take them down," Joan ordered.

Lilly tugged at her panties until they fell around her ankles. Her cock was bulging and straining against the confines of the cage. It seemed to bob rhythmically in sync with her heartbeat.

Joan laughed and said, "I knew it. The little sissy wants to see you get fucked. Look how excited she is. The real question is does she want to get fucked, too."

"Is that what you want sissy," Joan teased. "You want to suck dick and get fucked up the ass."

Lilly stood there. Her humiliation and excitement were obvious. Like me, I'm sure she was desperate to cum.

Suddenly Joan withdrew her finger and slid her hand back and out from between my legs. I groaned at the loss of her touch. Lilly's head popped up when she heard me.

"Patience pet," she said. "Your time is near. Lilly, on the other hand will continue to be denied. It is what all submissive sissies desire. Isn't that right, sissy."

Lilly looked up. She looked first at me and then at Joan and nodded.

"Right," Joan continued. "So pet, I want you upstairs. Lilly, you will join us after you have cleaned up down here."

Joan rose from her seat and walked toward the stairs. I followed her as Lilly started to clear the table.

"We will be in your room Lilly because when we've finished playing I'm sure there will be a noticeable wet spot on the bed and I've no desire to sleep on it tonight, so you will."

Once we got upstairs Joan had me put the restraints on the bed. My hands and feet were secured and she put pillows under my hips and behind my back and head. I was mostly immobile, legs and arms spread but in a propped up, half sitting position.

Satisfied that I couldn't really move, Joan went out and into the other room. She returned with her toy bag and dumped the contents out onto the bed. She sorted through everything, putting some things back into the bag and laying the others out in various places where she could reach them. Then she stripped down and climbed on the bed between my open legs. She looked up at me and said, "Now the fun begins."

I looked at her smiling face and teasingly asked, "Because it hasn't been fun so far?"

"Oh pet," she replied, "I mean fun for me. I'm going to tease and torment you so that by the time your little sissy gets up here, you'll be begging to have your pussy filled with cock. Today we'll have her fuck you with my big toy here," she said waiving her big, thick ten inch dildo over my belly. "Next time it might well be one of my big dick friends," she said with a wink.

Before I could respond, she lowered her head and ran her tongue over my pussy from bottom to top. I gasped and shook as her tongue ran over me.

She stopped briefly, then started eating with great enthusiasm. She avoided direct stimulation to my clit in spite of my efforts to move my hips to get her tongue there. I squirmed almost uncontrollably. I was desperate to get her to provide enough stimulation to get me over the top but she deftly moved around and kept me on edge.

After several minutes, in spite of her efforts to avoid providing too much stimulation, I could feel my orgasm building. I was very close when she suddenly stopped and pulled away. I thrashed violently against my restraints, pushing my hips forward as much as the restraints would allow and whimpered in disappointment.

Joan looked up at me with a big smile on her face. "You taste wonderful. I almost forgot how much I enjoy doing that. Unfortunately for you, your orgasm is dependent on your little sissy, so you'll have to wait until she gets here. In the meantime though, my pussy needs attention again and I have no intention of waiting for service."

With that, she climbed up on my chest and placed her pussy over my mouth. She held onto the headboard as she rode my face. She was doing most of the work rubbing herself against my tongue and nose. I did my best to keep my tongue in contact with her clit. She started bucking wildly, screamed out in extasy and collapsed in a heap beside me, breathing heavily.

As her breathing slowed, there was a knock on the door. Lilly. I wondered how long she had been there and if she had been listening.

Joan climbed off the bed and picked her panties up off the floor. As she pulled them on she said, "I probably shouldn't do this but I'm going to give your sissy a little treat and let her see my tits. I know I should cover up but the reality is that I really just don't feel like putting a bra or shirt on."

She came around the side of the bed and leaned in. "Your orgasm is dependent on you convincing your sissy husband that he should allow you to fuck other men while he remains in chastity," she said in a whispered voice, ensuring that Lilly wouldn't be able to hear us through the door.

"Bonus points for you if you can guess what I want to see and you can get the sissy to agree to that as well," she added.

I had no idea what Joan was hinting at and perhaps that was the idea. What would she like to see, I wondered. Maybe she didn't have anything specific in mind and just wanted to see what I could get Lilly to agree to.

Joan stepped away from the bed and told Lilly she could enter. The door opened and Lilly, who was on her knees, crawled into the room.

Joan looked at me with a questioning expression on her face.

"Up here, Lilly is to kneel at all times unless given permission to do otherwise," I explained.

"Oh, yes. It was on the list," said Joan. "Well for our purposes here, you may stand and I want you to remove your dress and panties. Everything else stays on."

Lilly stood and removed her dress and panties as instructed. I caught her sneaking looks at Joan's chest. I'm sure Joan noticed as well but said nothing about it.

When she was finished undressing, Joan told her to get on the bed on all fours between my legs. Lilly climbed onto the bed andgot into place. Joan grabbed her by the chin and leaned in to speak directly into Lilly's ear.

"See that pussy," she said in her sultry, whispering voice. "See how open and inviting it is. This is what you will no longer have. Your days of fucking are over. You are a sissy. Sissies don't fuck. Sissies get fucked. So that pussy, while open and inviting at the moment, is closed to you. Only real men with real cocks will feel the warm, wet insides of that hole."

I could see Lilly's face. She was torn. This was what she had wanted and at the same time I could see the disappointment in the realization that she would be forever denied.

Joan turned to look at me but continued talking to Lilly.

"Tell her," she said. "Tell your wife what you are and tell her who gets to fuck her from now on."

I looked down across my restrained, naked body and looked at Lilly. Her head was down. She wasn't even looking at my pussy any more. She was staring into the sheets.

"Lilly, " I said. "You are my sissy husband because that is what you want to be. You want to be in chastity. You want to be teased, denied and humiliated."

Lilly's head didn't move. She didn't speak.

"Lilly," I continued a slightly sterner tone. "Look at me and tell me I'm wrong."

Lilly looked up at me, then to Joan and then back to me. Her mouth opened. She hesitated, then shaking her head, she said, "No, you're not wrong."

"I didn't think so," I said, matter of factly. "And now I want what I need and in order to get that, you need to confess."

I glanced over at Joan. She was had moved back a few feet from the bed. She was visible to me but far enough back so that Lilly would have to turn her head noticeably to see her now. She was lightly rubbing the front of her panties with one hand and holding her monster dildo in the other.

I turned back to Lilly. "So tell me what you are and what you want me to have."

"I'm a sissy," she said, hesitantly. "I'm your sissy husband."

"Annnnnd," chimed in Joan.

Lilly stuttered, "I... I want you to fuck men."

"Real men," I said in a correcting tone. "Real men with big cocks."

"Yes," replied Lilly.

"Say it," I demanded.

Lilly repeated my words. "I want you to fuck real men, with big cocks."

"Show me," I said. "Show me what you want me to have, what you want to see."

Joan moved forward and held the fake cock out for Lilly. I could see Lilly's eyes widened when she saw it.

"Take that big, fucking cock out of Joan's hand and make me cum," I demanded.

Lilly's hand trembled as she reached out and took hold of it.

Now Joan spoke. "It's big isn't it. Much bigger than your pathetic little nub."

Lilly held it, staring at it.

"Fuck me," I yelled, pulsating my restraints. "Fuck me and make me cum!"

Lilly lowered the head of the dildo to my pussy and pressed the head against my lips. I gasped as she slid the tip up and down gathering my wetness.

Joan grew impatient. "Fuck her! Fuck her or I'll take that thing and fuck you with it."

Lilly pressed firmly and the head pushed between the lips of my pussy and entered. I gasped. With just the head inside me I was in extasy, already on the verge of cumming.

It was big. Bigger than any cock I had ever taken. Lilly pushed and more entered me. My breath caught. I started making sounds I had never heard before. It felt like I was being split open and at the same time overwhelmingly stimulating. Better than anything I had ever experienced. Lilly hesitated. I think she feared she was hurting me.

"Don't stop," I yelled. I think I surprised everyone, including myself.

Lilly pulled it out slightly and then pushed forward again allowing more of it to sink inside of me. She slowly started a rhythm, going deeper each time.

Then I felt it. The base of the dildo hit my ass. The entire length of that monster was completely inside of me. I came, powerfully. I thrashed at my bindings as the waves of extasy rolled through me and seemed to go on forever. I couldn't remember ever having cum so hard or for so long.

I'm not sure how long I convulsed or how long it was before I recovered but when I opened my eyes I saw Lilly staring up at me. The dildo still filled me. I turned my head and looked up at Joan.

"Feels good, doesn't it," she said to me. "That's what you have to look forward to, only next time it will be the real thing, attached to a real man."

She turned to Lilly. "That's what you want for her, isn't it?"

Lilly said nothing. She didn't even look to Joan. She just stared up at me.

That's when I heard the loud 'SMACK'.

Joan had gotten her paddle and slapped Lilly hard on the ass with it.

"Tell us you little sissy. Tell us what you want your wife to do. What you want to see her do." Joan was practically yelling.

Lilly dropped her head and said, "I want you to. I want you to fuck another man."

"And you want to watch her fuck another man," Joan added, smacking her ass again with the paddle. "You want to watch a real man, with a big cock, fuck her."

Lilly didn't move.

"Say it," Joan prodded as the paddle landed on Lilly's ass yet again.

"Tell her," she said, landing another blow.

I could see the pain in Lilly's face. Combined with her earlier spanking, I knew she must be in some serious discomfort.

"I want to watch you fuck another man," she said.

"What kind of man," Joan asked as another blow landed.

"A real man. A man with a big cock," said Lilly.

"Fuck her some more," commanded Joan. "She isn't finished yet. A real man isn't finished so quickly. Fuck her like you want to see her fucked."

Lilly started moving the dildo in and out again.

trngpet77
trngpet77
317 Followers
12