Training Her Husband Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her like you want to get fucked, you little sissy," she screamed.

Lilly's pace quickened as another orgasm approached. I was screaming through multiple orgasms, tugging at my bindings, while Joan continued to egg her on to fuck me harder and faster.

Then suddenly she yelled, "Stop!"

Lilly froze. I was still shaking. I was breathing heavily and coming down when the dildo slipped out of me onto the bed.

I felt the emptiness and gaping of my pussy. I had lost count of my orgasms. I was exhausted.

I looked down and saw Lilly's face. Our eyes locked. Her eyes were red and there were signs of tears but she was smiling up at me. I could only imagine the thoughts going through her head.

"See that," said Joan. "That's what a well fucked pussy looks like. I'll bet it's never looked like that after you've been in there."

"Now, I want you to clean that thing up with your tongue," Joan said to her. "We all know that's what you want to do," she added.

Lilly picked up the dildo. I watched as she hesitated for a brief moment and stared at it. Then she brought it to her mouth and ran her tongue up the length of it. For the next few minutes I watched with amazement as she ran her tongue over and around every inch of it.

As I watched, Joan started untying me and commented, "She seems to like cleanup duty. If she's a good little sissy maybe we can let her suck your lover's cocks clean too."

When she heard the comment, Lilly stopped licking for a second but then resumed tending to the big toy.

Once I was freed Joan ordered me off the bed and into the master bedroom. She told Lilly to clean everything up, put everything away and get her dress back on.

We walked over to my bedroom where Joan plopped herself down on the bed. "I don't know about you," she said, "but I'm a little tired and could use a nap. We are going out again tonight and I want to be well rested."

It was a little after three. Joan told me to send Lilly a text telling her to wake us at five thirty. I sent the text and crawled into bed with her. She got me to lay facing away from her and curled up behind me. Wrapping her arm around my belly, we spooned and drifted off to sleep.

It felt like I had just fallen asleep when I heard the knock on the door. Joan popped her head up and said, "Thank you Lilly, that will be all for now. Go downstairs and wait."

She nuzzled my neck and gave me a few soft kisses.

"Time to get up and into the shower," she said.

Our master bath is rather large and the shower is oversized and will easily accommodate two, if not three or four people.

We let the water warm up and stepped in together. We had a wonderful time playfully soaping each other up, rubbing our bodies together and making out.

The shower took a lot longer than necessary but we were in no particular hurry. I don't know what Lilly was doing while she waited but at the very least I was sure she could hear the water running. I wondered what was going through her mind.

When we got out, Joan had me dry her off first, then I got a towel for myself. We took our time getting ourselves ready playing around with hair and makeup.

When it came time to decide on what to wear, Joan said that unlike the previous evening, we would be dressing up and showing off.

"Tonight," she said, "we go man hunting." Adding, "As much as I love your tongue, I want some cock tonight. "

It was already eight o'clock when we were ready to leave. We came down to find Lilly kneeling by the foot of the stairs.

Joan put her hand on Lilly's head and said, "Well there seems to be hope for you after all. A little discipline and your whole attitude adjusts."

She turned to me and said, "See pet. A firm hand and she suddenly knows what's expected of her without us even needing to say a word."

Turning back to Lilly, Joan said, "We are going out hunting for men to fuck. We may be out very late. Do you know what is expected of you while we're gone?"

Lilly looked up. "I should keep myself busy, cleaning house," she said in a questioning voice.

Then after a moment of thought added, "May I put fresh sheets on your bed?"

"Actually a nice idea," I said, hoping I wasn't talking out of turn. "Clean sheets would be nice but in and out quickly. You know that is no longer your room."

I glanced at Joan but she didn't seem to mind my interjection.

Lilly responded to me, "Yes Mistress, I know. Thank you."

Then Joan added, "And you will be at the front door ready to greet us and our guests when we return."

"Yes Mistress Joan."

Joan turned to me and said, "Lets go," and out the door we went.

When we arrived at our destination I told Joan we needed to talk before going in.

I turned to her and said, "I don't think I'm ready." Then added, "And I'm not sure Larry is either."

She smiled. "Don't you think I know that," she said. "Give me a little credit. You and Larry have a great relationship. This would be a giant step. I would have been very surprised if you had gone through with it."

I laughed a little and said, "Then what are we doing? I thought for sure you were bound and determined to get us laid tonight."

"Oh, I am more than determined," she said. "And I am getting fucked tonight. There's no doubt about that. And if you want, you can get fucked tonight too." She paused before adding, "by Larry."

She then told me that she had contacted a friend even before we had left her place this morning and arranged for him to meet her later this evening. I could keep her company until he arrived but then she was sending me home, with the key. I was dumbfounded. I guess she knew me better than I thought.

We went in and had drinks and talked. When her friend arrived, a tall, well built, handsome young man, she handed me the chastity key and the keys to her car and told me to go home.

As I got up to leave, she said, "We'll talk more tomorrow. Call me. But not too early. I expect to be up very late."

I raced home. I was much earlier than Larry should have been expecting. Still, he should have heard and noticed the car pull into the driveway and be where he should be when I walked in. The only real question was if I would I release him tonight or make him wait until tomorrow. I knew what I wanted.

I opened the front door and was pleased to find him just where he should be. I walked past and dropped the key to his chastity cage onto the floor in front of him. I continued through until I got to the stairs. There I stopped and turned back towards him.

"Go to your room and take everything off, including the cage," I said. "I'll be waiting for you in our bed. Don't keep me waiting too long."

12