All Comments on 'Training Her Husband Pt. 06'

by trngpet77

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And the wife becomes a whore! Predicate and stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an incredible story....so well written...real sissy cucks are enjoying this story and also dealing with what Lilly is going through

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great start to the making of a creampie eating cuckold, really like the wife having her own dom too..

estelindorestelindorover 1 year ago

First Anonymous, if you had actually finished reading it...the wife is 'released' from serving right after leaving and goes home to have sex with her husband...at least so far it is still just role-play.

slv4herslv4herover 1 year ago

Wonderful! We’ll written. Hot. I’d love to see more but with limits pushed and eventually eliminated and Lilly and his wife serving Joan and her eventual husband forever. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Keep going. Enjoy prolonging. Enjoy the teasing and gradual introduction, slowly doing each step without overstepping the boundaries. Little more background and description of characters who will enter next would be amazing for the story. Also some kind of excuse for a wife to actually do something, like she now knowing who is doing her, or letting huby have his fun once, so she can go out and wild. It all depends on you. Expecting continuation.

ShadzShashiShadzShashiover 1 year ago

So far soooo good. Even though Joan trying to make things complicated. Hope it will not turn to a fully chastised sissy hubby like the most cliches. Because when it comes to that part, there will be no more love between them. Just a thirst of humiliation will remain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm adoring this story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it. Loved the direction it turned, and very excited to see where it may head.

dudesondudesondudesondudesonover 1 year ago

Really great writing and great build Up.

But I hope the relationship between Larry and his wife stays intact.

Maybe they even never Go fully through with the cuckolding. But a great way to tease that would be for joan to get fucked by a Dude while Lilly and pet have to watch.

It would fulfill larrys cuckold fantasies and make his wife really jealous to get fucked to.

She could tease Lilly how hot joan Looks when shes getting fucked and maybe stroke the bull while Joan is riding him, she could keep stroking and Joan dismounts and whispers how hot his wife is stroking the bull and tease him that she maybe is going to Blow or fuck him. But its Made clear between joan and pet that nothing more than stroking is gonna happen beforehand.

This sexy Encounter could end when the Bull comes inside Joan and she says that the dick needs to be cleaned and Lilly has to make a choice of suffering the humiliation and sucking a dick or having to watch His lovely wife clean a dick. Maybe whatever He chooses to other one has to Clean Mistress Joans pussy.

Or the person He chooses to do the sucking gets to do the fucking so If He sucks the dick He gets to fuck his wife but If she sucks the dick He gets fucked with a strapon by her (for the first time maybe) .

But yeah I Hope this doesnt Go straight into full cuckold Lilly is Just a dumb Thing anymore teratory, but wouldnt mind If lillys wife finally gets to fuck another man after many of such teasing encounters in which they explore more boundaries.

Maybe the First Thing to start with could be Lilly blindfolded thinking hes getting cucked but its actually Joan infront of him getting fucked and then leading into the Idea I described above.

Also hope 24/7 chastity and d/s doesnt happen

But yeah love the series Juste throwing some ideas out. I think your Vision really goes into that sexy direction I described. So I Hope you keep em coming cant wait for the next chapters

dudesondudesondudesondudesonover 1 year ago

Love Joans involvement.

Maybe they dont go straight into full cuckolding but Joan could cuck them both first

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done... I love that it doesn't take the course of so many other stories and go full blown cuckolding. Sometimes the threat of doing something is far more powerful than the actual act... Once Lilly gets cuckolded, the anticipation and anxiety will be gone (good or bad). Would love to see (read) Lilly forced to use a Strap-On with his wife... She would get all the pleasure and the mind-FU(% for Lilly would be nearly unbearable--going through the actions while his(her) locked up little sissy-clitty feels no relief other than complete frustration. I know this is YOUR story and hopefully I'm not being offensive by adding my wishes. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT READ!!! Keep 'em coming! (Pun intended!). -Bnd2Plz

Sissywannabe55Sissywannabe55over 1 year ago

WOW, I echo all the positive comments from others I am not sure I could anything more other than to say, very well done, superbly written. Now I will go read some of your other stories,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Told myself I couldn't cum till Lilly did. Ouch. Great story, now to get ready for the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the continuation of this....get to work

Tracey_FrillyknicksTracey_Frillyknicksabout 1 year ago

A brilliant story but must admit to being a little disappointed with the ending as I wanted it to go much further and to be much more depraved but I guess that says more about me than it does the author. I really enjoyed it all as far as it went but I there was potentail for so much more. Maybe you might consider resuming the story at some later date and with more depraved consequences for Laarry in particular at the hands of Joan.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Delightful. Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"How far they will go" We will never know as you never finish the story, sure wish you would !!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please more, I would like to see where this heads

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz9 months ago

Yes, a great read but you have left things up in the air. I'd love to be able to read some more, where are things going ?

Can we be a fly on the wall when Lilly and the wife (have we ever been told her name ?? ) have that “good, long discussion” mentioned up in Lilly's room, when she is summoned to make lunch.

Can we have some more please ….. ?

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

Bravo!

Of course I want more, please.

bludogzbludogz5 months ago

I loved the story and I hope there is more to cum I found it a great read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrngpet77@trngpet77
Hi!! Thanks for dropping by. I'm just an guy with a lot of kinky thoughts running around in my head. On a whim, I decided to write a story. When I showed it to a friend they suggested I post it here and that's how I got started. I appreciate all the comments and feedback ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES