Training her Pup Ch. 05: Playdate

Story Info
Rascal and Vixen enthusiastically show off their best tricks.
2.5k words
4.41
8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
335 Followers

A week after the puppy show, I have arranged a puppy playdate with Elaine and Vixen. I have also invited Sasha, as I think she would love Vixen, although, ultimately, it is up to Elaine if she would consider her to take on ownership of this feisty pup. At the very least, Sasha can experience what it is like to be a pet owner from a very experienced Lady.

I know you will be a very excited boy today and I will need to maintain strict control, so I fasten you tightly into both your smart new collars, ensuring that all your puppy parts are held snuggly in your collar's embrace. As I snap the fastening, I admire the hand tooling -- RASCAL and KATE, branding you as mine. I clip your leash on to the metal ring and feed it through your neck collar. There is no missing the statement stamped into the wine-coloured leather -- OWNED BY KATE. This is something you will need to remember in today's excitement. I may let you play with your new friends, but you are my pup and I expect your obedience.

Bringing you out to the car, I fasten your lower collar to the dog barrier, explaining where we are going and my expectations of good behaviour. Immediately, your muscles tense and you quiver with excitement, letting out a series of excited barks.

''Aarrf! Aarrf! Aarrf!! AaaaRRRRRRffff!!!!'

'Down, boy!' I put my finger to your muzzle and you lick it excitedly, causing me to laugh. 'Calm down, rascal. We can't start the play date until we get there, and I can't drive when you are this excited.'

Reluctantly, you quiet down and I throw you a crunchy puppy treat before I close the boot and finally I am able to drive to Elaine's house in relative calm. When we arrive, we pull up in Elaine's spacious driveway which already contains two cars, one of which is a distinctive pink VW Beetle convertible. Sasha is already here!

As I release you from the car, I clip on your lead and wrap it around my hand twice to keep you on a short leash, which proves to be a sensible precaution because at that moment, the door opens and Elaine and Vixen are in the doorway. You pull away, wanting to rush to greet your new friend and it takes a sharp tug to your collared puppy parts to remind you to walk to heel. Elaine is smiling at your excitement and Vixen is preening, puffing out her chest to gain even more of your attention.

'Good afternoon, Kate. How lovely to see you and your handsome boy again. Do come inside.' The older Lady is full of grace and is an excellent hostess as she leads us down the hallway to her tastefully furnished living room. With Vixen crawling ahead, her hips are swaying provocatively, a fact that is not lost on you as you snuffle your nose up under her tail.

'Rascal!' I tug the lead again, causing a soft yelp, as I bring you back to heel. 'Let the ladies get inside before you say hello properly!'

When we reach the main room, we are greeted by Sasha, who is sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine.

'Oh, rascal,' she gushes, holding out her hand for a lick. 'How's my beautiful boy today?'

Unwinding your lead to give you more freedom of movement but keeping hold of it in case you get overexcited, I watch as you bound over and wriggle your shoulders between her knees, sniffing happily as she giggles and pets your head, stroking behind your ears.

Such a charmer. She is already besotted with you, but that does not mean you can forget your manners.

'Rascal, remember how I taught you to greet a Lady?' You look up, excited, and immediately start to bury your nose under her skirt. 'No, rascal! Bad dog! That's not what I meant!' You remove your head from the layers of material and look confused.

Elaine laughs, 'Why Kate, did you teach him to give paw? Oh, I'd love to see that!'

You look surprised but quickly go to follow the older lady's command.

'No rascal!' You freeze, your paw just inches away from your puppy parts. 'Sorry, Elaine, that command means something completely different in our house! What I meant was, shake hands, rascal.'

Understanding reaches your eyes and you sit on your haunches, raising your paw to Sasha's hand. Delighted, she takes your large hairy paw in her small, smooth hand. 'Oh Kate, that's so precious!'

While the focus of attention is on you, Vixen is feeling put out and she struts over and pushes between Sasha and you and snuffles her snout into your lap, licking excitedly at your quickly awakening puppy penis.

'Oh my, Vixen, You are such a slut for attention!' tuts Elaine. 'Apologies Sasha, you will see, she's such a slutty girl. Quite the little whorehound. She's never happier than when she's getting all the attention.'

We all look at how eagerly she is now slurping down your drooling puppy pre-cream and share a laugh. 'Well, they are here for a play date, so I guess we can't be surprised they want to play! Why don't you make yourself comfortable, Kate, dear, while the pups play? Would you like a drink? A coffee or glass of wine?'

'Oh, a coffee would be lovely, thank you Elaine.' Turning to Sasha, we watch the pups as we catch up on her relationship with Elaine.

'Oh, Kate, she's inspirational! Thank you so much for introducing us. Elaine has agreed to train me to be a Lady owner. To start with, I'll be coming to her house, but when she thinks I'm ready, she will let me take Vixen home with me!' Sasha's eyes are bright with excitement and passion. She clearly has found a new vocation and she really couldn't have a better teacher.

By the time that Elaine returns with the coffee, Vixen has wriggled her little body around, so she is now flat on her back, licking at your plump tethered balls. Your face is buried deep in her furry snatch and you are happily lapping at her gushing puphoney. Greedily, she gobbles down your puppy penis, choking herself happily on its length in her quest to suck down more of your delicious cream.

'Oh, aren't they getting on well?' Elaine exclaims, and Sasha and I can only agree. There is no disputing how eagerly they are playing, as if they have known each other all their lives.

'Is she in heat. Elaine?' asked Sasha, eager to learn as much as she can about her new pet.

'Oh, no, dear. She's just an insatiable slut! Some bitches can be quite picky, but not our Vixen. No, she's humping the furniture as often as not, and give her a handsome hound like your rascal, and she's in heaven.' She shakes her head benevolently.

'She's not the only one,' I laugh, as a series of yips followed by a low howl then signal that you have just creamed right down her pretty throat as she has just spent under your tongue.

Both of you glance up, panting happily, looking to see your owners' reactions. And yes, we are very entertained by your enthusiastic puppy tricks.

'Well done, boy! You have made Vixen a very happy pup!' I praise, as I fuss with a tissue over your sticky snout.

And, indeed, Vixen is very happy. She is curled up at Elaine's feet licking the stray splashes of cream from around her chops.

Sasha is very impressed with the performance and wants to know your training regime, so I explain how you greet me every night on my return home, calling you over to demonstrate your panty trick.

When you linger sluggishly following your release, a quick tug to your leash is enough to rouse you to attention and you kneel at my feet, looking up at my face for my command.

'Now rascal, focus,' I say, and I wriggle my snug pencil skirt up to my hips, and shimmy my panties, which are now quite damp with arousal from the recent entertainment, down and off my legs.

Your attention snaps to my dewy petals and you start to drool with excitement, licking your chops which surely must still be flavoured with Vixen's puphoney.

I hold my panties in one hand and click my fingers in front of your eyes with the other. 'Eyes up here, pup!' I smile indulgently. I know you are a greedy boy and the temptation to dive into my honey pot is almost too much to bear. However, you are a good obedient boy, and your eyes once again search my face, waiting for my command. I carefully balance the moist, musky panties over your sensitive nose.

'Wait for it... Hold, rascal...' Your huffing breaths make the damp lace flutter, and all your muscles coil in anticipation. 'Stay boy, hold it... and... Catch!' With a yip of excitement, you flick the panties into the air and catch them in your mouth, sucking eagerly at their sweet nectar.

Both women laugh in amusement and Sasha claps her hands. 'Kate, dear, that's quite wonderful. Such a cute trick. You really are a marvel with him.' I glow with pride. To get such praise from an experienced owner like Elaine is quite an achievement.

Sasha turns to Elaine, 'Do you think that Vixen could be taught a trick like that? I'd love her to greet me so prettily after a long day at work.'

Elaine laughs, 'I doubt she'd have the patience to wait like that. My greedy girl takes what she wants, often without being asked, as you might have noticed. However, she might be eager to greet you in other ways?' Elaine raised her perfectly plucked eyebrow meaningfully.

Sasha blushed. 'Do you mean... do you think she'd be as devoted as rascal one day?' She looks at me.

'Well, let's find out. Rascal, you can show your new playmate how it's done. Sasha, call Vixen over and let's see if she can follow commands. Remember, puppies need to know who is in charge so give firm commands, so she knows what is expected of her.'

Sasha stands and slips out of her blue silk panties, putting them aside before sitting back down and patting her parted knees. 'Here, Vixen. Come here, girl. I've got a treat for you.'

Vixen looks up eagerly and trots over to investigate. Sasha holds her collar firmly and directs her attention where she needs it most. 'What now?' she asks me.

I turn to you and give one of your favourite commands, 'Lick!' and away you go, tongue lashing happily at my sensitive folds. I lie back, eyes closed to enjoy your enthusiastic licking as I hear Sasha repeat the command then squeal in pleasure as Vixen clearly takes to her task like a natural. Whether Vixen is trying to outdo you or Sasha is just overcome with emotion at the situation is unsure, however she comes noisily just before I do, throwing my head back as I cry out my pleasure.

Opening my eyes, I see Elaine watching us with a smug smile on her face. 'That wasn't the first time for Vixen, was it?' I ask knowingly.

'Of course not, dear. I may have a few years on you both, but the pleasure that a young pup can give her owner is timeless!' She smiles.

Looking down at you, I ruffle your hair and stroke your jaw, noticing that your puppy cream is once again leaking on Elaine's highly polished floor. 'Rascal, you greedy pup. Again? Now, clean up your mess this instant!' Obediently, you dip your head, haunches high in the air as you start to dutifully lap every drop until the floor gleams. 'Good boy, rascal.' this is something we have been working on and I am proud at how you no longer balk from my command.

I watch the two pups licking each other's face, each cleaning the honey from their snouts. 'I think these two deserve a treat, don't you? Rascal has one more trick that he is very good at.' I look to Elaine to see if she is in agreement. At her smile and nod, I give the command, 'Mount!'

'Aarrf!! AaaaRRRRRRffff!!!!' Without any hesitation, you scamper into position, placing your forepaws on Vixen's back as you penetrate her in one deep stroke and start to rut her enthusiastically. She yips and barks with pleasure as she pushes her juicy hindquarters back and lowers her chin to the floor, howling with pleasure as you rut her deeper than before.

I notice Elaine looking on and realise that she is the only one who has not taken her pleasure today. Such a generous hostess but there is surely no need for abstinence when we have two such eager pups among us. 'Elaine, Vixen is a noisy girl when she's playing, isn't she? I'm sure that you can think of something to occupy her mouth with, can't you?' She looks up, smiling and quickly removes her generous drawers and spreads her thighs. Naturally, and without any commands being given, Vixen raises her head and starts to lap happily at her beloved Mistress' clit. Now this is the mark of a deep and true bond between owner and pet. I wonder how badly they will miss each other when she eventually goes to live with Sasha.

'Oh, I should ask, have you had her spayed?'

Elaine is a little breathless as she says, 'No, I had thought her new owner might like to decide if she wanted to breed her.' Sasha tears her gaze away from the rutting pups to eye her speculatively.

'Well, in the meantime, I think I shouldn't let this get too far.' Vixen is now panting heavily as she laps between her Mistress' thighs and Elaine is flushed, her eyes glazed. Timing is all important, so I watch as Vixen nips on her owner's swollen clit, sending her over into a tremendous orgasm, just as she throws her head back and howls prettily as she too experiences her release. You are pounding frantically but right before you seed her belly, I tug sharply on your ball collar and your puppy penis slips out and an arc of puppy cream splashes on the floor.

A low growl of satisfaction accompanies each spurt and there is not a dry female in the house when we see how much cream you have given us. It truly is impressive, considering how much Vixen had gobbled up earlier and you look down on your puddle proudly.

Vixen is already sniffing around the creamy treat and before any of us can utter a word, both you pups are eagerly licking it up until there is not a drop left to spoil Elaine's tidy house.

Sasha looks at us with eyes full of wonder and admiration. 'Oh my! I had no idea what I was missing.'

Sexykit
Sexykit
335 Followers