Training her Pup Ch. 06: Vet Visit

Story Info
Rascal impresses the vet by making copious puppy cream.
3.2k words
4.29
12.2k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers

A visit to the V-E-T

In the days that followed our playdate, my mind keeps returning to what Elaine said about the possibility of breeding Vixen. She is a fine-looking animal and I'm sure she would have a gorgeous litter of show pups with the right stud. Of course, with your Best in Show trophy, you would be an ideal candidate. You two surely hit it off, so I have no concerns on that score.

My first port of call is The Kennel Club. Although, as a rescue pup there is some question over your lineage, you are such a handsome pup and you hold yourself with such pride that I feel sure you must have come from pedigree stock. The good folks at The Kennel Club are helpful but unyielding. They tell me that, of course, you may breed with any bitch that I, as your Mistress, choose. However, to be registered in their prestigious Stud Book, which has been published every June since its introduction in 1880, you need proof of your lineage. The only way to be considered for that is to get a DNA test, which will establish who your sire and dam are and if you come from a pure line of pedigree dogs.

Of course, it doesn't matter to me how fancy your genes are. You are my rascal and a better pup no Mistress could hope to own. However, I know that you are rather taken with Vixen -- I only have to say her name and you immediately spring to attention, your excitement plain to see. When I mention the possibility that, as a pedigree show girl, it's likely that she will only be bred by a registered stud, you growl jealously at the thought that a stuck-up little show poodle might get to knot your bitch.

And so, it's settled. I will take you for a DNA test at the vet and, while I'm there, I'll get them to give you a thorough check up to ensure that you are fit, healthy, and free of any hereditary disorders such as hip dysplasia, which can be an issue with the selective breeding of pedigrees.

Telling you that we are going to the vet is a mistake as you refuse to get in the car and it takes a good half hour of encouragment, scolding and eventually bribing to get you up into the boot and buckled in. You must have had some negative experience in the past to have such an adverse reaction to the V-E-T word. Which reminds me, I'll have to check that you are fully vaccinated and wormed while we are there. The pound was supposed to ensure that this had been done, but I can't be too careful where my precious boy is concerned.

Finally, we make it to the veterinary practice. The car park is full as they have an excellent reputation and I feel lucky that we managed to make an appointment today. Hopping down from the car is a lot quicker than getting you in and soon you are straining at the leash, excited by the sounds and smells of other animals nearby.

Sitting in the waiting room, I am next to a young man with a very sweet little female bunny, which is perched in his lap. She seems very nervous and jumpy and he's having to stroke her soft fur constantly to keep her from bolting for the door. On the other side of me there is another Lady owner with an older male pup at her feet. He eyes you aggressively and presses closer to his Mistress, perhaps concerned that you might seek her attentions. However, your eyes are firmly on the bunny who, although pleasing to look at, probably provokes your predator instincts and her anxious, twitchy movements are screaming 'prey'. I only hope her owner can control her, because if she runs, I do not think I am going to be able to hold you back, despite the snug collar around your puppy parts. It's only instincts after all.

Thankfully, we do not have to wait long, and we are met by a pretty titian-haired young veterinary nurse and ushered into the examination room where Dr Honeywell is waiting. The vet is a short, cuddly-looking woman in her forties. She has a lovely, friendly demeanour and immediately crouches to your level and strokes behind your ears, tickling you under your chin.

'And who do we have here today?' she asks, looking up at me, laughing and pushing your head away as you root between her chubby splayed thighs.

'Rascal!' I say in answer and as a reprimand as I tug you sharply to pull you away from your explorations.

'Well, I'm Dr Honeywell and this is Nurse Kaetlyn. What can we do for rascal today,...?' She looks to her notes.

'Kate,' I supply. 'Well, I've been thinking about registering him for stud but he's a rescue pup and I need to establish his heritage with a DNA test. Could I get that done today?'

'Yes, of course. It'll take a few weeks for the results to come through. Would you like me to do a full work up while you're here? There are a number of tests and checks we like to run with rescue pups, just to be sure they haven't picked up anything in their early life. Some have been living on the streets and diseases such as distemper are rife.' She sees me looking aghast, and is quick to reassure me, 'Not that I'm suggesting that young rascal here has anything like that, but it's better to be safe than sorry.'

I agree to the full raft of tests and Dr Honeywell pats the examination bench encouragingly. Despite your initial enthusiasm, you now eye the bench warily and I have to tug your leash firmly to get you to hop up and assume the position on all fours. With a professional air, Dr Honeywell systematically runs her gentle hands over your whole body. She checks out the line of your spine and squeezes down your fore and back legs, impressed with your musculature. Slipping a hand between your spread thighs, she cups your puppy balls, rolling the plump eggs in their sac, feeling them for any abnormalities. 'Oh, yes, these are smooth and firm, heavy too. I bet that he can produce a prodigious amount of puppy cream for you. Of course, we'll need to check that out. And, may I say, they are so nicely presented in this smart collar. I do wish all owners would control their puppies as well as you obviously do. Do you mind if I remove it for a moment to check for any chafing?' She looks at me, and I, in turn, look down at you.

'Well, rascal? Can I trust you to remove your collar so that nice Dr Honeywell can check you over?' I adopt my firm voice and raise my eyebrow.

'Aarrf! Aarrf!!' You seem more settled, so I nod my permission.

Reaching around with her other hand, she unsnaps the collar and releases your balls, which now swing freely. You yip with pleasure as she runs her fingertips around the base of your sac, your puppy penis jerking with excitement.

'That all seems fine. I can see you've been doing some grooming in this area and there's been a little nick?' she notes.

'Oh yes,' I am embarrassed. 'I did have a go, but he just kept squirming and the clippers slipped.'

'Hmmm, it's easily done. But my opinion is, it's best left to the professionals. It would be a shame to neuter such a handsome boy, especially if you plan to offer him out to stud!'

She's joking, of course, but I feel chastened. I don't know what I was thinking when I could bring him to Sasha at any time. My poor boy. I stroke your flank apologetically.

Dr Honeywell snaps on a pair of latex gloves, all business, and your head jerks up at the sound. 'Now, let me just check out his tail area. Some pups have issues with their anal glands. They get compacted and need manually cleaning out. Is that something that you have any concerns with?'

'Oh no, he's a very clean boy and I make sure to give him a thorough wash out every week, but please do go ahead and check. I'm sure you have much more experience with such things.' Taking a firm hold of your tail, she eases open your tight little puppy butt, stretching it out until it winks open, allowing her to slip first one, then two lubed fingers into your shy little passage. You whimper and shift nervously, as you feel yourself being stretched out by her probing digits.

'Such a good boy. He's taking my fingers so nicely. I don't believe this is a first for him! The good news is that he has good grip and gape and can accommodate an excellent stretch. I can see that he has an enthusiastic wag, and I don't foresee any problem with his tail now or as it grows.' She removes her fingers with a slurp and your tail settles back into place.

Removing her gloves and dropping them into the bin, she asks, 'Would you mind rolling him onto his back? It would really help me with my examination.'

I laugh, 'Oh, that's no problem! Rascal, time for a tummy tickle!' and immediately, you wag your tail excitedly and roll onto your back, your puppy penis already swelling with excitement at this little treat. We both laugh as I rub your soft underbelly and stroke your drooling shaft.

'Oh yes, he loves that, doesn't he?' she smiles. 'Well, that certainly makes things easier as I need to take a cream sample for his DNA test. Would you like to help with that?'

Now, I know that I could command you to give paw, or could perhaps help you myself, but I want you to get over your fear of vet visits and I figure that this could be the perfect opportunity. I look at you with a smirk before asking Dr Honeywell, 'Would you mind taking the lead on this? You are the professional after all, and you are so good with him.'

She flushes with pleasure, 'Oh, Kate, I'd be delighted! Let me just get my collection bottle and a fresh pair of gloves.' Moving quickly, Nurse Kaetlyn gathers what is required, including a large specimen jar, while Dr Honeywell snaps on a new pair of gloves, coating her right hand liberally with the medical-grade lubricant.

You wriggle excitedly, legs in the air, making your throbbing puppy penis bob stickily on your furry tummy, your soft growl turning into a howl of pleasure as the vet starts to work her hand up and down your straining shaft. The obscene squelching noise seems to be adding to your arousal and it doesn't take long before your hips thrust erratically and you start pumping your cream into the container that Nurse Kaetlyn is holding at a strategic angle. It quickly fills and the rest splashes freely on the vinyl examination couch.

'Oh, my! What a mess! Well, I can certainly vouch for the quantity - I shall be ticking 'Copious' on the form!' She dabbles her fingers in the sticky puddle and pulls them apart, watching the pearlescent goo string between them. 'And good viscosity,' she adds, 'That's a sign of quality seed,' she smiles reassuringly.

'I do apologise for the state of your couch,' I giggle, 'I really should have warned you that your little sample bottle wouldn't be anywhere near big enough. But don't worry, I can remedy that.' I click my fingers and point to the puddle, 'Rascal?' And you get to work, lapping up all your thick cream.

'Okay,' she smiles, 'Now all that's left to do is to get him up to date on his inoculations. Did you say that he has had any jabs prior to you rehoming him?' she asks, checking his paperwork.

I look down at your fearful expression. 'Have you been inoculated, rascal?' You look unsure.

'Arrrff?' You cock your head to one side. 'Arrrff, arrrrff?'

'Well, I can't be sure, Dr Honeywell. They did give him a check up when he arrived at the pound, but no-one was entirely sure about his past history. I think it's better to err on the side of caution. It can't hurt to do it again can it?' I ask anxiously, reassured by her kindly head shake.

Nurse Kaetlyn opens a glass-fronted cabinet and starts to put some items on a metal tray -- two syringes, two small vials of clear liquid and a packet of wipes. You start to whine nervously and eye the door, so I quickly and efficiently snap your collar back around your puppy parts, attach your lead and coil the excess leather around my hand.

Seeing you starting to get distressed, Dr Honeywell suggests a distraction and Nurse Kaetlyn offers herself up for the job, inching her starched green uniform dress up to reveal her slim, creamy, freckled thighs and the tops of her white stockings.

'Would it help, do you think, if rascal tastes a bit of honey while the procedure takes place?' she asks with a charming Irish accent. 'My ma always did say that a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down,' she giggles.

'Aarrf!! AaaaRRRff!!!' You nearly fall off the examination couch in your excitement to root out this latest treat and I am glad that I have your collar back in place to remind you not to do anything reckless like leap off the bench.

Laughing, we all agree that this is an excellent idea, and Kaetlyn rucks her skirts right up around her waist and sits down on the low wheely examination stool while Dr Honeywell and I help you down from the high couch without knocking off the tray of instruments she has just prepared.

As soon as you are on the floor, you rush over to the smiling nurse, pushing your head and shoulders between her thighs and nosing at the perfumed cotton of her panties. It's all she can do to get her hand between you to hook the gusset aside before you start lapping happily, snuffling into her tight ginger pubes as your tongue goes to work between her slick folds.

'Oh, my goodness, you are a keen boy, aren't you?' she gasps in wonder as your tongue worms its way deeper inside her tight channel, seeking out the font of all this sweet nectar. We watch, entertained, as you soon have her squirming with pleasure, the little stool squeaking as it is shunted back and forth by the gyrations of her hips.

It is the work of a moment for Dr Honeywell to administer the two booster shots and, in your excitement and dedication to your task, you never even notice. It's clear now how this lovely and experienced vet has earned such a high reputation amongst her clientele.

Nurse Kaetlyn is near the point of no return, and she clutches your ears while muttering unintelligible words that may well be Gaelic, before throwing her head back and screaming out her pleasure. The assorted squawking and barking from the waiting room confirms that this has been heard by all and I imagine that soon they are going to be demanding the same treatment. Well, not with my boy they won't.

The examination over, I can see that you are once again primed and ready to shoot your creamy load. I wonder...

'Dr Honeywell, as I am intending to offer rascal up for stud, would it be helpful for you to see him in action, as it were? Perhaps you can offer your professional judgement on his performance?' I have to admit to having an ulterior motive, as seeing my boy pleasure the pretty nurse has my own pussy twitching jealously and my thighs are already slippery with desire.

'Well,' she says, looking at Kaetlyn who nods vigorously, 'I think that might be a good idea as you are here now and The Kennel Club may ask for some form of certification, which I will be able to provide.'

With that settled, I hand your lead to Dr Honeywell, giving her permission to tug it sharply if she feels that you are becoming too overexcited, as I reach up under my dress to drag my panties down, slipping them into my bag, before bending over the end of the examination coach and folding my skirts to lay on my back.

'Oh, a standing position? Most unusual for a young pup!' she exclaims.

'Mount!' I command.

As you rear up on your hind legs, placing your forepaws on my ample hips, I explain, 'Well, as you can see, my rascal is very versatile.' And then I can say no more, because you are busy rutting me with all the exuberance a healthy young animal can muster. Your tail is wagging from side to side as you rut, and this is only adding to your excitement. I slide my hand down to the edge of the couch, pressing on my clit with every stroke and soon I'm moaning ecstatically with my release. Seeing how close you are, Dr Honeywell jerks sharply on your lead and you howl as you spurt a fountain of creamy droplets into the air, only to watch them all splash wetly to the floor.

Both women are speechless at this latest spectacle and all that can be heard in the now quiet consulting room is the sound of my panting breaths and the lap of an obedient tongue cleaning the floor.

As I stand and right my clothing, I extend my palm and you do as you have been taught and lay your hot, wet puppy shaft across it. As I move my arm, you move with me, not losing contact without requiring me to wrap my fingers around it. Such obedience and focus impresses the other women and they watch in awe at the bond we have established in so short a time. When you are once more in front of Dr Honeywell, I drop your puppy penis then hold out my hand to be licked clean by your warm, wet tongue. Such a good boy.

'Well Kate, thank you for that most entertaining demonstration. I have no qualms at all about writing you a glowing reference to The Kennel Club or any stud farm should you require one. As I say, it'll be a couple of weeks before the DNA test results are back, but from what I've seen today, rascal is a very fit and healthy young pup, and I will be in contact as soon as I hear anything.' She bends down to stroke your slightly sweaty fur as you sit back panting happily.

'Thank you, Dr Honeywell. It's been a pleasure meeting you, and you Nurse Kaetlyn, and we'll keep our fingers crossed for good news.' As I lead you from the room, there is a hush in the waiting area as every owner and pet looks up to see what has caused all those exciting noises that have issued from Exam Room 2. I smile as you puff out your chest, your head held high, as you strut out of the vet's surgery with all the swagger of a rockstar.

Oh yes, I smirk, I'm pretty confident that it'll be you dragging me out to the car next time we visit the V-E-T.

Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers