Training her Pup Ch. 04: 'Mount!'

Story Info
Rascal performs his finest trick for his Mistress' pleasure.
1k words
4.44
9.5k
6

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers

As we make our way back to the car, you get lots of admiring glances from the other pets and their owners, several of whom want to stop and chat about your impressive performance, but I keep moving. I need to get my good boy home and these strangers have enjoyed you enough today. Now it is my time to have you all to myself.

You are clearly excited as we drive home, your yips and growls spurring me to drive faster until we are at last in our driveway. As is my usual routine, I wriggle out of my damp panties before leaving the car, but this time I do not tuck them into my bag but bring them round to you as I open the boot and unclip your cock collar from the dog barrier.

Draping the perfumed silk across your upturned face, I see you breathe in deep lungfuls of the exotic fragrance, opening your mouth and flicking your tongue against the dewy honey.

'Hold it, rascal... hold it...' You quiver with frustrated excitement.

'Catch!' and without hesitation, you flick the panties into the air and catch them in your mouth, sucking happily on their sweet, spicy essence.

'Come, boy!' Oh, I can see how you'd like to, but you know that I mean for you to follow me into the house, and soon I am sitting in my favourite chair, with you kneeling between my spread thighs, gazing up at me with that look of upmost devotion and adoration that only a very special pup has for his loving Mistress.

I hold out my hand and you drop the well-sucked panties from your mouth, nuzzling your snout into my palm, licking eagerly. I laugh, enchanted by your enthusiastic affection and my clit pulses in response. Oh yes, I think that we both want more.

I stroke your soft, thick fur and push your head where I want it to be. Where we both want it to be. And you do not need any more encouragement before your hot, wet tongue is worming its way between my glossy lips, rooting around for the sweet nectar that you lap and swallow down hungrily. In your excitement, your sharp puppy teeth snag at my tender folds but the sharp hint of pain only spurs me further and I grind myself shamelessly against your face. When you slurp the hard bead of my clit into your mouth and start tugging at it with hard sucks, just like a hungry new-born pup suckling from its mother's teat, it is my undoing and I throw back my head and scream my release, clamping my soft thighs around your ears so that your whole world becomes my fluttering channel and hot, wet, swollen pussy petals.

As I slowly come back to myself, releasing your head from the steely embrace of my thighs, I open my eyes to see your hot, sticky face and panting tongue lolling for air. As I gaze further down your body, I see your puppy penis striving to reach its target. Flushed red and swollen, it is already glistening with puppy glaze and your muscles are tense with desire.

I run my hands appreciatively down your quivering flanks and gently stroke the petal-soft skin of your iron-hard shaft. You growl softly, your pleasure evident as your cock jerks under my fingertips, straining for more contact.

'Oh, rascal,' I giggle, 'You always love having your tummy tickled, don't you?' I indulge you with a caress to your collared puppy balls and a firmer grip on your turgid puppy penis, stroking you up and down, loving the way your hot, hard, puppy parts throb in my palm. Soon, your hips are thrusting, rutting against my hand as you chase your release and immediately I let go, causing you to howl your frustration and try to push back against me.

'No, rascal. Stay!' You look at me with big blue eyes filled with lust, hurt, betrayal and instantly I seek to reassure you that I am not being cruel, rather, I am saving you for something so much better.

'Rascal, sweet puppy, I am so very proud of you. Your performance today made me the envy of every last owner in that auditorium, and I know that many of them would wish to be in my position now. Which is why I can wait no longer to experience your greatest test of obedience yet. Now, stay...'

Slowly, I unbutton my silk blouse, taking my time over each tiny mother of pearl button, watching your face as your eyes follow my fingers. I can see from your intake of breath and the dilation of your pupils when my lacy rose-coloured bra is revealed, contrasting with the upper curves of my plump, pale breasts. I continue to unbutton, pulling the blouse from the clutch of my skirt to allow it to fall open, before shimmying it over my shoulders and down my arms to the floor.

Learning forward, I push my breasts into your face, allowing you to nose between them, breathing in the scent of my skin and licking at the salty sweat that has gathered in my arousal. Reaching back, I release the clasp and allow gravity to liberate my breasts from their lacy confines to swing freely into your upturned face. You growl your approval and I shiver with pleasure as your tongue starts to lap at the pebbled tips.

Reluctantly, I pull away to stand, unzipping my skirt, inching it over my full hips then along my toned thighs to fall at my feet. I step out and you move it to the side with your mouth.

I am now standing in just a pair of high heels, stockings and suspender belt and my patience has reached an end. Sinking to my hands and knees before you like a bitch in heat, I present for you, spreading my thighs and lifting my hips to give you unimpeded access to all my most secret places. Instinctually, you bury your face between my parted cheeks, sniffing and licking, the better to know every part of your Mistress.

Your tongue feels so good, even when it cheekily samples my forbidden delights making me squeal with shocked pleasure, 'Rascal!' but I want more. You deserve more. And so, with a breathless voice, I give my final command.

'Mount!'

Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers