All Comments on 'Training her Pup Ch. 09: Foxhunt'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this alternative world where foxhunts end in very civilised gangbangs.Although I do not think Kate,or anyone else,would ride a thoroughbred to hounds.Also the idea of a dog being retires with hia 'wife' and children is sweet but altogether too fanciful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This Rascal wishes he lived in that Rascal's World.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Oh, mercy! Here is another original, imaginative and perfectly-scribed story by this writer. She perfectly personifies "Rascal" to the extent that the reader is pulled into the palpable eroticism of this story but the scruff of their libidinal neck! Thus engaged, the reader is shaken (not stirred) like the literary prey they've become, only to float to earth on the soft, magic carpet of her strong imagery, the thrust of her writing that engages on so many levels. On one plane, this is a puppy story, but running parallel, is an erotic human drama which proves powerfully irresistible. That her writing can compel those not interested in 'puppy play' to read and enjoy this work is proof-positive of her talent and skill as a writer.

.

SexyKit may be one of the most powerfully evocative writers on this site. Like many so-gifted, the subtle brilliance, yet powerfully emotive depth and breadth of her work, is largely overlooked by those who merely read the words on the page. As always, 5+++++/5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES