Training her Pup Ch. 09: Foxhunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swell with pride and stammer my thanks. Elaine looks on admiringly. Apparently, this is high praise from the Mistress of the Hounds.

Kit looks up at Flick from her position on her back and yips happily. This is one little lady that doesn't seem in the least bit upset to be caught and the centre of attention.

'Now, it is customary for the newest member of the hunt to take the foxes' tail, the brush, as a trophy. Kate, would you like the honours?'

All eyes are on me, and I blush. Apart from rascal's tail training, I've never removed any other animal's tail, but I can see what a great honour this is, so I accept gracefully and with gratitude. Dismounting, I hand my reins to Elaine as I approach Kit, calling you off her to sit obediently, but with an understandable show of reluctance, by my side. Kit, without a command from Flick, obligingly rolls over and presents her haunches, wiggling them cheekily. It's clear this is not her first hunt and she's loving all the attention as every eye is on her tight haunches and bushy tail. I place one gloved hand on her buttocks and grasp her tail firmly by the base and pull. The tail slowly, smoothly unroots itself and she gasps with pleasure as she feels the stretching sensation as the plug the tail is attached to makes its way from her dark, humid depths out into the bright, breezy summer day. Holding the trophy aloft, the pack barks their victory and riders clap and cheer appreciatively.

And now, with Kit offering her holes to the hounds, the climax of the hunt is upon us. Soon, her lithe little body is being moved to straddle the alpha dog, who quickly impales her prime breeding hole with his straining member. Kit howls her pleasure as she takes him deeper. A howl which is soon muffled by another of the heavy shafts which fills her hungry mouth as she feasts on the thick meaty treats that stuff two of her three holes. Not to be outdone, you look to me and the fluffy tail I'm holding in my hands, then back at the winking little hole that is gaping up at you and then you are up on your hind legs, forepaws on her hips plunging deeply into that dark, forbidden passage, so recently filled with the tail's plug, your heavy puppy balls slapping wetly against her swollen netherlips.

Kit's yips increase as you growl your pleasure and then the pack joins in, barking and howling their approval as the rutting becomes frenzied and the dog in front of her feeds her a generous helping of cream. He is soon replaced by another needy pup and the cycle continues. You and the alpha dog are working in tandem, co-ordinating your thrusts, so Kit is filled at all times, and together you snarl and growl your arousal until you simultaneously howl your pleasure as you seed the little fox's back hole before withdrawing stickily, leaving her seeping globs of cream to splash onto the fertile earth.

As you turn back to me, panting and sated, your place has already been filled and the bacchanalian spectacle continues.

'So, did you enjoy running with the hounds, being part of a pack, my boy?'

Your joyous, primal howl is all the answer I need.

12