Training Her Slut-Stallion

Story Info
A mistress trains her submissive toy...
9.1k words
4.69
28.8k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Training Her Slut-Stallion

What to do, what to do... There were so many things for a mistress when time allowed and Amethyst, the red-chestnut mare, finally had the time to plan as she willed. That was why the equine had everything ready, walking at a slow, deliberate clip-clop through the play room, the hard wood floors much better than poured rubber for showing off the smart ring of her hooves through the room. There was nothing to stop her, nothing to hold her back, and nothing but time to tease abuse her sweet little colt of a stallion over and over again until he begged for mercy.

Wasn't that all that she needed to do?

The mistress mare surveyed her handiwork, the play room set out just as she'd liked it. They'd collected a fair amount of bondage furniture and other devices over the years and it had been polished last by her pet's paw, under her expert eye. A St Andrew's cross had been an old favourite along with a spanking bench, but it was the horizontal X-frame, nicely padded, that had come into use the most, keeping him nicely prone while she did all manner of despicable things to him. Hot wax, edging, e-stim, nipple clamps, sitting on his muzzle... She licked her lips, chuckling softly to herself. Yes, that last one was a particularly fond activity.

The walls too held Amethyst's pride and collection of toys and implements of lust, crops and floggers displayed beside dildos of every size. There were Ben-Wa balls too and vibrating eggs, things that could be used to tease such a pony-pet out in public too, though it was the chastity device that gleamed and caught her eye at that very moment, sitting all on its own on a plush, velvet podium.

Her fingers brushed it reverently and the horse blew softly through her nostrils. To have him locked up again would be a pleasure indeed... Before the night was out, he would feel the weight of it, all that that cage implied and all the pleasures that it held too.

She inhaled slowly and deeply, the faint scent of something spicy, a new aroma that the play room had been infiltrated with, tickling her nostrils. Even her attire was new, purchased from her favourite speciality fetish shop where everything had been tailored perfectly to fit her, a red and black corset pushing up under her bust to best show off her small, perky breasts. The nipples, of course, had to remain on show and were bare as they should be with her, picking up lightly in the cooler air of the play room. She knew for herself just how warm it was going to be in there later on and that was just why she'd ensured to dress lightly.

The long, latex boots reaching up her legs, laced tightly but leaving her hooves exposed, were not light, however, but deviously shiny, gleaming in the low light. They highlighted the curve of her fetlocks and calves perfectly, drawing the eye up to where they ended on her mid-thigh, the latex underwear finally meeting the crux of the ensemble. They were special, those ones were, appearing to be just like any other Brazilian cut brief, however kinky, on a first glance. On a closer look, however, they revealed a slit in the middle that could easily expose her pussy and tail hole to the wanton tongue of an eager sub simply dying to get his tongue up right where it belonged.

Her mane did not fall in a sleek curtain down her neck either, braided down the line of her neck in tight, severe bunches of braids, which added an extra arch to the crest of her neck, almost giving her a stallion-like appearance in that regard. Her tail too was braided with the hairs pulled away from the dock so that her buttocks were on full display, showing off everything that she had to offer and yet still not would give to her submissive colt, merely a tease for what could have been his if he was not already on his knees.

It was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Now all she had to do was wait.

And she could take her time with that too, seating herself in a crimson, velvet chair that could only possibly be described as a throne, comfortably positioned with a glass of red wine set beside her already. It had been decanted and had time to breathe but the only problem there was that it had not been poured from the paw of her slave-colt, the one that had been, oh, how could she put it? Perhaps 'slacking' would be the right word?

She could fix that. Her eyes danced, sipping at the wine, the colour remaining lightly on her lips even when the glass had left it. She could very easily fix that.

Her pet colt's hooves rang through, entering the house, a sound that she had made sure would carry as she had left all the doors leading upstairs to the play room open. He would find her, she was sure of that, but how swiftly his inquisitive nature would lead him to her was another question entirely.

A little more wine. Something just to ready herself, to wet her palette, a flirt of oak spilling over her tongue. The mare groaned softly to herself, appreciating it more in the prelude to something just as richly exotic.

He could not fail to find her, ascending the stairs, her heart lifting, beating a little quicker. Even her sex, the folds tucked up between her legs, dampened a little, though even donning such lingerie and gear often had her rising to the occasion, her body responding eagerly, the lust of it all teasing through. There wasn't enough time to really enjoy herself at most times, even though their relationship was firmly bound in the unconventional nuances of power play, lending a sacredly erotic air to the time that they did get together to explore and push past boundaries to fresh heights of pleasure.

Oh, did she have so very much in store for her colt that evening... And there was no one to disturb them.

Finally, Madoc rounded the door, stopping dead in his tracks with his nostrils sharply flared, a dappled grey stud of a horse that was lightly defined with muscle. He could not help but be and she smirked as her eyes roamed his form, those broad shoulders and the tuck of his waist, everything just as it needed to be on his body. His face was dished around the cheek and, even after a full day of work, his forelock gleamed as it hung down his face, his green eyes soft and yearning even as the stallion let out a softly wanton nicker.

She smirked. As if he would ever have been able to resist her.

"I've been expecting you."

The stallion in the doorway shivered noticeably, mane ruffling lightly as if stirred up by an unseen breeze. Yet he had no words for her as his heart pounded, leaping into his throat and staying there, tightening and half-feeling as if his windpipe was closing up. She just had that effect on him.

His lips parted and then Mistress Amethyst's paw was up, a single finger instructing his silence.

"You don't need to speak."

She drew on that even more as she rose fluidly, sashaying up to him, his eyes watering as he strove not to stare, not to look at her breast, the curve of her waist where the corset pulled in ever so slightly. She didn't need much to show off her body and he appreciated it perhaps a little too much, his cock plumping out his equine sheath, the soft fold of flesh swelling and pulling back to accommodate an equine length. Madoc swallowed a moan, standing stock-still as she brushed the flap of a whip up under his chin, forcing him to bare the vulnerable expanse of his throat as she looked him over, still woefully over-dressed.

The bulge at his crotch, however, could not be hidden and she smirked, trailing the whip down to it, along the line of his stomach, teasing and flicking, though the flicker of sensation drawn on there only rang through as such ardent pleasure. Madoc shuddered, tail flicking, struggling not to lean into that touch as his cock pushed out more and more, straining against his work trousers as he tried to hide his need. As if any equine in the world would have ever have been able to do that?

And yet the back of her paw brushing it was what did it for him, the stallion letting out a low groan of defeat - not that he'd ever wanted to win. The whip dropped to be later put away (most likely by the slave of the situation) and she presented a bit gag to his mouth, the hard set of her lips daring him to not open up.

There was only one thing that he could do, of course, and that was to part his lips and welcome that cold, hard metal down into the back of his mouth, slotting behind his teeth where there was a gap at the corner of his lips. It was funny how anthros still had that remnant from their four-legged ancestors but it suited them well when kinkier play was desired, the bit locking around his head with a strip of leather with a little something more attached to it.

Madoc trembled, snorting softly, breath coming in short, sharp pants as she fitted the bridle to him, soft leather cupping his face. He'd oiled that leather, lovingly, last time. Now it was destined to be splattered with the foamy sweat of his lust, saliva slick on the hard bit. Even the noseband was special, another strap around the softer, more delicate part of his nose, tightening to keep his mouth shut. For it was not the gag that could stop him from opening his mouth, as much as it hindered his speech, but the band of leather, clasping him firmly, keeping him in his place right where he was meant to be.

Mistress Amethyst smiled but there was nothing gentle in the glint of her eyes.

"There now..." His mistress crooned, tugging out his forelock. "Isn't that better?"

All Madoc could do was nod and whuff softly through his nostrils, a sharp exhale of breath that came with so much barely withheld lust that it was a wonder that his skin did not spontaneously combust for how hot he was. Every inch of his skin crawled with prickling heat and he grunted in the back of his throat as he sweated lightly, though it was only his anticipation of all that was to come at work. What was she planning for him? Of course, as always, there was only one way to find out...

The reins attached to the bit and he walked forward at her bidding before the leather had even tightened or the bit moved in his mouth. It was easier to obey and he wanted to be good for her, paws shaking even as she shook her head at him and let the reins drop, standing back with her arms folded over her chest.

"This isn't good enough," she snapped, tail lashing the air. "Remove your clothes. Immediately!"

He hastened to obey, Madoc's paws fumbling with the buttons of his shirt as he tried to meet her demands as quickly as possible. That just wasn't always possible, however, with her standing imperiously over him, drumming her fingers on her forearm, eyes intent, daring him to mess up. Who only knew what would happen too if he did chance to do something wrong?

He didn't want to admit just how much he wanted to find out too, his hard-on flopping out and swelling to its full size, mottled in pink and grey bare skin as the head lightly flared - just enough to show that it was swollen. It would flare more if he was allowed to orgasm but the stallion knew that that was a right afforded to only the very best of slaves and, really, had he proven himself to be the best pet colt he could as yet?

Already, he sank deeper and deeper, his submissive psyche coming out as she stood over him, letting him, nude from head to hoof, drop to his knees, shakily shifting even them apart from her so that she could see his body in all its glory. His nuts hung down freely between his thighs and he shuddered in a whinny, head tipping back a little too to show the vulnerable swathe of his throat once again. Not much was needed to have him quaking in place, wrists crossed over one another behind his back, but he lusted for it all the same, wanting to please, wanting to put himself in such a position that it simply felt as if his mistress had no choice but to make use of him.

That was the best thing a colt could do.

"So needy... Do you really think that's enough for me?"

Madoc trembled, biting his lip even though he already had the bit gag to keep him quiet. He would have been a fool to ever think that that would be enough. She walked around him, intimidating him with how she towered, her long legs drawing his eye even though he had to remain just where he was, perfectly in place at all times. The stallion's chest rose and fell, muscle taut as he pushed his chest out, striving, even then, to make himself seem as appealing as possible, though it was the bobbing treat of his cock that caught the most attention.

It swayed and he knew it was what was typically expected of a stallion with the medial ring and the heavy, large sack, his mistress' hoof dispassionately pushing up under his nuts, poking and rolling them as he groaned, shuddering in place.

"So small..." She mocked, tail lifted as the heady aroma of her arousal finally seeped out, flirting with his nostrils. "Do you think I should let you keep this cock dangling out like this, colt? Do you think you've earned the right to be free? I don't think so. I don't think so one little bit."

Of course, he could not answer with the gag in his mouth, reduced to grunting nickers as she dragged him up by the bridle, metal pulling within his mouth down onto his tongue and into the sensitive corners of his lips. Holding one ring of the bit, she dragged him without expending any effort at all to a bondage bench, nicely padded even though it was not destined to be at all comfortable for him in the long-run.

She loomed over him as she forced him down, the bench at the perfect height for her but not for him as she dropped her pet onto his back, smirking as he grunted at his landing. He tried not to groan as he twisted, easing out the strain of even that impact, lying lengthways down it, his mare working away, easily cuffing his fetlocks and his wrists so that they were pulled back and down against the bench. He could have just been a torso and thighs on first glance but his limbs, in that moment and more, were not needed, his body strained into position even as he thanked his mistress mentally that she had teased out his flexibility just so that he was able to do such things.

Not that the pain of straining to make the position was such a bad thing either. The pain, the burning lick of it... That was something that had his cock all the harder, throbbing up straight from his crotch, wanting so much more. Yet he didn't have a choice in the matter as the reins draped down his chest, the noseband tightening another notch by deft paws, everything ready and waiting for when his mistress may have needed it.

"That's better. Maybe now you will be of some use to me."

The bondage bench was one of her easiest implements to strap down a willing pony-pet and she smirked lewdly as she towered over him, letting him see what she had to offer, his head straining up as his back arched, reaching for her nipples. Amethyst laughed softly, letting him quiver and fight, trying to get there but keeping her breasts just slightly out of reach the whole time, batting her eyelashes.

"Oh... That's cute. You really think you can get your lips on me that easily?"

He groaned and fell back and she laughed, taking that opportunity to ensure that he could not arch up like that again. Leather belts that could do through slots in the bench sorted that problem nicely for her, holding down his chest and midsection along with another just above the throbbing rise of his cock too, just for good measure. For what she had in mind, she needed her slave-stud all muscled-up and locked-down where he belonged.

After all, just what was he good for if he could wriggle and squirm out of her hold?

The mare above him grinned and he quailed, nickering and mouthing the bit, although his protests would have been forgotten and lost if he'd even tried to speak them aloud. What could a stallion like him possibly have to protest over, anyway, with a hot mare like her standing over him, her body on full show in the very best of way, tail flagged and showing off the lusty curve of her arse.

She wasted no time, however, running a finger up the full length of his cock, smirking as she teased, letting him feel his need. The throb of blood in his aching length was brutally obvious, something that not even a stallion like him could hold back after the very many times that she'd used and abused him. That was just what a slave-pet like him was supposed to be, after all, regardless of how much she loved him too. There was passion there but there was kinky lust too, the need for a different kind of sexual pleasure rising steeply, something that not a single orgasm (or even many orgasms one after the other) could possibly live up to.

"A nice cock... Just small. So small."

Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, Amethyst shook her head at him, fingers curled around her muzzle as the heel of her paw pressed up under her chin. Pityingly, she looked down at him, the body that could be so lusted over and yet just couldn't do it for her. Or, at least, that was what she wanted him to think, mouthing the bit and grunting as he tried to say something but was rendered mute.

"What on earth can I do with a dick this small, colt? You haven't got an answer for me, I know you don't."

She knew just what she was doing to him as his cock throbbed and drooled pre-cum, the pool of it growing at the tip before splattering down his cock, dripping to his stomach. He couldn't stay still enough either to keep it there and on show, his need rising and rising, a fervently throbbing desire that he yearned to let loose.

And yet...he could not. That was what she did to him in stripping his power away, the stallion groaning and twisting and trying to rock up, trying to get just a little bit more of her paw on his dick. It wasn't his right, not by any means, to feel it but that didn't stop him from craving it more than anything else in the world - more than even the air he needed to breathe!

Her paw closed on his shaft and he moaned around the gag, trying to rock his hips up, the bench creaking beneath him, nostrils flared but not doing anywhere near enough to drag enough air into his nostrils. Madoc should have known better to do that as her paw tightened sharply around him, squeezing his cock to a near painful extent, the grunt that reverberated forth from his lips a lower pitch than any of his previous ones.

She cocked an eyebrow but did not release him, forcing him through the stimulation as she pumped his length languidly, so slowly that it was as if she was bored, only doing it because, well...why not? He was there and she was there, a pet to use and abuse, to take advantage of. And a cock was nice, even if it was small, her fingers sliding less than delicately over the mottled shades of his shaft, the fatter medial ring and even the thicker base, pulling his sheath back as she teased all the way down.

The submissive stud-slut grunted and trembled, sweating in dark, heady patches, his coat showing just how his body was heating up, need flaring like a flicker of flame in the pit of fire.

"You'd think you could try at least a little to get bigger for me..."

Such a disappointment. She batted her eyelashes at him as if that alone would convince her loyal pet that he could do more to please her, that he would do even the impossible, and yet it was, of course, impossible for a normal fur to make their cocks larger in the heat of the moment after becoming fully engorged and Madoc was not one with a touch of magic at his fingertips. As much as the stud-colt beneath her squirmed and whimpered, anxiously fighting his bonds in a futile attempt to please, she had already deliciously set him up to fail as she rose from his cock, his shaft left gleaming with her juices even as he throbbed up thick and full.