Training Her Slut-Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll just have to make do with something else, since you can't please me this way."

He strained to see but she moved out of his line of sight, his chest heaving for breath. He couldn't do it! He wanted to do it but there was nothing he could do, eyes watering viciously from the futility of it all but if there had ever been any concern whatsoever about his wants and desires, the throbbing pulse of his aching fuck-meat told that tale for him. Even in her absence, it pulsed and twitched, aching for her pussy all over again, yet that was a treat that, not so shockingly, a mistress like her did not give him all that often.

And she might do so again but not in the way that the stallion wanted, his mistress returning with a smirk and a dildo in her paws. He flinched, expecting it to ram up somewhere sensitive, but the shaft, which was larger than his, was presented with the base first to the tip of his cock, slipping down and down and down, covering his cock fully as he was, quite duly so, made larger in the moment to fit her eager cunny and warmed folds.

A cock-sheath. Madoc blinked numbly, barely aware of what was happening as she swung her leg over him, not even facing him as she sank down on his cock - no, the toy - all over again.

"A shame you won't feel anything as you take me," she breathed, rising and falling on his cock, controlling the speed she wanted to use him at. "If you were bigger, well, maybe you'd be worth it then. But you're not, are you?"

He had no answer for her other than a moan, the bondage bench creaking and straining as he humped and thrust madly or, at least, tried to. The furniture was bolted down into the floor to ensure that he would not break free even in a fit of passion so his heaving thrusts were, of course, futile, merely faintly jiggling his cock within her as even the strapping over his waist kept him there, cutting into his abs as he snorted and strained.

"Oh, colt..." She glanced back at him with almost pitying eyes, but the gleam there betrayed her wicked glee. "You shouldn't fight it. You're being put to good use, after all."

And that was true. Heaving, Madoc grunted and fell back under her as she laughed, throwing her head back and riding him hard, slamming down onto the faux-cock to take him deeply up into her over and over again. The difference was that this cock wouldn't go soft until she was good and done and the mistress mare didn't have to worry either about him being done before she was. The mess of orgasm... She laughed breathlessly, grinding down, letting the dildo strain against her G-spot, the toy seeming to seek out that spot inside her for her pleasure. Who needed that? Stallions were so messy and that cum was better secluded away in a condom or something else, just to stop the stud in question from messing up her coat.

Amethyst grinned breathlessly, hips rising and falling rapidly, working herself up into a sexual fervour, reaching for the crescendo of the escapade that was still yet to pass. She moaned out loud for his pleasure, teasing him, her arse on full show as the latex gleamed, slamming down as if she simply could not get enough, taking every last inch of his faux-cock deep up into her each and every time.

She was in control, pussy closing and rippling around it, although Madoc would not know what her cunny felt like on his cock for the rest of the night, maybe longer too. There was no way to know and neither was it in his place to know as he could do nothing else but submit to her, the rise and fall of her arse purely hypnotic, the full flesh rising through the latex, framing the muscle perfectly. Of course, she was still feminine but there was more still to her body than that and, well, Madoc could not have said that he didn't have ample opportunity to admire it from his position. As much as he was wrapped up in holding himself back, trembling in place, he knew he needed to please her and every last fibre of his body ached for it, the faux-cock that covered his gleaming with her juices as she groaned and ground down her hips on him.

"Ohhh..."

It was a moan but it was a moan that had him whimpering for more. How did she know just how to rile him up so much, all in a new way each and every time? There was so much that he could have done for her and yet his mistress mare took a perverse kind of pleasure in tying him up and showing him what he wasn't allowed, his body burning up with need from the inside out. She ground down on him and let him see a glimpse of her breasts, half-turning to the side in a tease that she would never, not if she had her way about it, come through on. A flash of nipple was all that he got, nestled in the redness of her chestnut coat, and that was it, her hips working away, intent only on her own pleasure.

And wasn't that really what it was all about? Madoc grunted and snorted, nostrils flaring sharply as he dug his hoof-like fingertips into his paws. It was too much, he knew that, but everything had to come through one way or the other, panting heavily, his chest rising and falling even more viciously than the pound of her hips. One thing about such a position was, even though she would not face him, that he at least got the best view of her arse even though he had to uncomfortably tip his chin down to his chest, snorting and whuffling softly even though the stallion was barely aware of the sounds he was making.

It didn't matter. He was there and his mistress would use him exactly as she pleased, her whinnies rising, the toy disappeared into her over and over again as her glutes clenched. The layer of fat over muscle in her buttocks tensed and he puffed softly, eyes half-lidded with lust as much as he wanted to keep them open to better take in every last moment of all that was, so very wonderfully, happening at that moment in time. It was all that he could do, for he most certainly was not going anywhere, muscles tense and bulging as he strained, without even thinking about it, against the so very tight bondage.

"Mmmph," his mistress moaned, all for his benefit. "See, now this is a real cock... If you had a dick like this, maybe I wouldn't have had to replace it with something better."

That was true. He knew that. It was his fault, really, but the acceptance of such blame only served to send a delicious shiver through him, whimpering and moaning, wanting to say something but finding himself mute. The gag helped with that, metal warm in his mouth, though the bit was a comfort too as he imagined he could feel her clenching down on him, his cock aching for her. Of course, the cock-sheath helped a little with some manner of stimulation but it just wasn't enough to get him off regardless of what was there before him for him to enjoy, a feast for the eyes in the glimpses he got of more of her body, tail flagged high so that he could see just how eagerly the fake-cock disappeared into his mistress.

Her pussy-lips strained around it and he grunted, trying to lean forward but there was nothing he could do. He had to stay there, her slut-stallion, bound and used, grunting around his gag, his snort reverberating through his muzzle, breath rasping in the anxious pull of it down his windpipe. In a way, it would almost have been better if he'd been blindfolded and had his sight "gagged" to the world too, though he still would have been able to feel everything, see his mistress riding him - no, not him, just what she could make use of from him. And that sometimes was the very best he could hope for.

His mistress' motions sped up, for Amethyst had neither any desire nor need to hold back, for all it was all for her benefit and pleasure. Shaking her mane off the back of her neck, she whinnied shrilly and slammed down, keep the fake-dick buried up as deeply into her cunt as possible. That simply was not needed for her to get off as her fingers went to work, pushing her that last little bit over the edge as she whimpered and squatted down on the shaft buried up within her, pussy stretched and strained, yet perfectly so.

All for her... She smirked, head falling back, not caring to let him into her little fantasy as she climaxed, pussy squeezing and massaging the full length of the toy. It fit her more perfectly than his cock ever good, teasing up against her cervix, but it would never go any deeper than that for such passions and fantasies were for others and not her. It was not in the nature of a dom like her to bring in things that did not please her, unlike what pornography denoted, designed entirely for the male gaze. She was there to please herself and she took no shame in her cries of pleasure, letting him hear as her flourishing orgasm thrummed up through her, muscles tensing, heat rushing up through her body like never before.

Well, no, that would have been a lie but it was in the nature of her passion to imagine each climax as something new in itself, taking her prideful pleasure in each and every moment she could claim for her own. It was only as her orgasm simmered down so very sweetly that she glanced back at her woefully bound colt, a glimmer in her eye that never, truly, seemed to disappear.

"I do hope you're enjoying the show..."

Madoc shivered, though he still hardly moved. Of course, that was a ridiculous question but she knew it and he knew it too, his mare slicking off his cock, even though it was not really his cock. It was left hard and wanting within the cock-sheath and, as much as he tried to moan around the gag behind his teeth, he could not. It was not for him and he may as well have had as much say in the situation as a sex toy, a pump-up doll of the best kind. His cock, however, was destined to remain hard as she removed the sheath without any ceremony, adjusting him as she pleased while her paw removed the bit from his mouth, leaving it dangling to the side of his muzzle where it still attached to the bridle.

He chewed and licked his lips, working his jaw, but there was not enough time to ease out the tension there, the tip of the sheath-shaft forcing his lips open as she drove it up inside his mouth. Hacking and gagging, he tried to convulse but the straps held him where he needed to be, his passion locked down while his shaft flexed and twitched, slick and gleaming with pre-cum, though she had not yet made any moves at all to touch his shaft or even hint at the relieving of his need. She wouldn't have wanted to make it that easy on the poor colt, after all.

"Here, this will keep you quiet."

It strained his mouth wide but he couldn't have gotten it all in without her help, the heel of her hand cruelly pushing down on the base of the toy as she forced him to gag on it. Mistress Amethyst laughed but, well, equines didn't have a gag reflex and she got it driven up into the back of his throat, blocking off his ability to even breathe, even if the flared tip was sadly too fat to actually force down his throat.

Now... Wouldn't that have been a sight to see?

She left the cock in his mouth, his teeth closing on it behind his lips as she moved around him, removing her toy from his bondage. Madoc would be fine doing his job slurping her juices off the fake cock, though she was more interested in what more his body could do for her as her pussy clenched down on nothing, pleasantly stretched after taking such a large shaft. It was only a shame she couldn't find a big enough natural one to satisfy her naturally without having a real dick attached to the base of said cock.

She sighed, pulling him up to stand on shaky hooves by a strap of the bridle, noseband tight and cutting into his flesh.

That could leave a mark...

Of course, she wasn't going to worry about that. She smiled and flicked her tail, the long lash of chestnut hairs catching his thigh. As if she had struck him with a whip, he flinched and her chuckle was deviously rolling, flirting with her lips as if there was still so very much more to come there. Maybe, just maybe, his reaction gave her an idea, his paws held loosely at his sides as his chest rose, full of air that he held for a moment, lungs expanded to their fullest extent. It wouldn't do him any good.

"Don't fight me."

As if he was going to but her very saying of that cemented the notion for him that he had no say in anything. He was but a puppet to her and she was well and truly pulling his strings in the department of the boudoir, obediently letting her move him around, strapping his arms up against his head in manacles, chains fixed to a point in the ceiling. The chain drew taut with a rattle, forcing him to shift as his hooves could not remain flat anymore, although she was far from done with him as she slapped a spreader bar between his fetlock manacles too, ensuring that he was well and truly seduced to her fetish whims.

"There's something missing..."

Absentmindedly, she shook her head, fixing the bit back behind his teeth with a clank and a scrape of newly cooled metal. Madoc chewed and licked but all he could do was groan, the noseband tightened up again around his mouth, forcing him to keep it closed even though he wanted to cry out. Why must his cries be silenced so often? He'd never asked her that but he knew it was simply because it was as it was and, frankly, that was that.

A harness too went around his chest, his torso framed in black leather, the scent of it tickling his nose. Latex was his usual fair but there was something about the softness of well-oiled leather too, even if it had been done, of course, by his own paws. He was the one who was designated to take care of all the equipment in the play room, unless his mistress mare had a visiting slave with her, as was the way of it. It was for him, of course, to be down on his knees, scrubbing and cleaning, sometimes even cleaning up spilt semen with his tongue. Whatever she wanted she would have done and the stallion grunted softly as she buckled the harness comfortably and snugly tight around his chest, framing his nipples where they perked up lightly, reacting to the brush of her fingers even then.

It was hard to balance there though and he grunted as he tried not to shift his weight too much, although there was no anthro in the world who could balance perfectly in such a position. Groaning in the back of his throat, he tried to lean back a little but that only put more strain on his shoulders, pulling out of their natural position as he could not find anything comfortable, reins dangling straight down his chest where his mistress could easily make use of them.

"Try not to scream. You know how I hate that."

He jerked, eyes wide, but it was too late to look around to see what she was doing, the first indication he had of the flogger in her paw being the whisk of it through the air in the moment before impact. A flogger with braided tails like that was not designed to crack but he felt the impact and jerked in his bonds, grunting and groaning, trying to stay as still as possible even in the aftermath of the ring of pain.

Maybe he should have fought her.

But Amethyst only laughed at him struggling to keep his balance, for it was not going to do him any good to fight her, regardless of anything else. The whip cracked down, again and again, striking his exposed buttocks, but it was not only the muscled glutes that she hit, working her way around his back, avoiding his kidneys. She wouldn't have wanted to cause him permanent bodily harm, of course, but a few welts here and there, the sting of the lash... Chuckling her mirth, she aimed again. There was surely nothing wrong with that.

The tails of the whip curled around and he screamed through the gag, chomping furiously on it even with his mouth tied closed, pain exploding where the ends of the tails sped up. Wrapping it had to be done skilfully and, oh, she was well practised in layering his thighs and hips with that stinging lash, even curling it around and up under his body, although that particular blow came with a blessedly lighter stroke as she struck his nuts and cock. That was a reminder, a stinging memory, that he was beneath her in all ways, his cock but a toy for her to use and abuse regardless of anything else that he may have wanted her to do with it.

All the stud-stallion, so far fallen from grace, could do was submit, whimpering and heaving as he was forced to lay his weight on his arms, dangling there like nothing more than a piece of meat. He was a toy to be broken and, oh, how she had broken him, laying the flogger lovingly aside, with a caress that she would not give him, for a cane instead, the rigid implement allowing her to strike all the harder without having to exert herself. That, of course, was simply not becoming for a mistress like her and she smirked cruelly as she struck him, layering neat lines over both sides of his buttocks, the flick of his tail stuck up out of the way for her.

"See," she crooned, running her hard nails over his backside to a squeal of pain. "You do like this... Would your cock be half-hard still otherwise?"

That wasn't so much of an indication of anything after he'd been so beaten down by her but she was going to take it as such anyway as she struck him, the sharp ring of the cane hitting his exposed flesh commanding the room. Not even Madoc could have said that he had breath left to cry out, resorting merely to dragging as much breath into his lungs over and over again as he possibly could, ears pinned back helplessly.

He was her prey and she was his dominant. That was all there was to it and all there ever would be.

A paddle was the final tool of choice and the loud slap of hard, polished wood striking him was a pure assault on the ears after the whips she had chosen to make use of prior to that one. It was meant to be loud and proud and clamour through the room, filling it both with the cries of a horse in need and the smack of the paddle, over and over again. There was no end to it as it brought a fresh sheen of humiliation to the glaring red patches showing through even his grey coat, welts rising, throbbing and pulsing, but not in a good way. Through it all, his sock trembled, his body seemingly unsure as to whether or not he should soften and slip back into his sheath, yet even that design in desire was stripped from him by less than loving paws.

She made sure he could no longer get soft, sparing him a moment to fondle his nuts and tighten a cock ring around him, something that clung and almost pinched into his skin as she squeezed it there. The stallion's mottled shaft bobbed and swayed and he heaved for breath, dark with sweat, yet there was nothing he could do as the paddle even caressed his balls, although it was not so much of a caress but a blow. Madoc grunted, chomping and grinding his teeth on the hard, metal bit, lungs working as even breathing proved to be a struggle. It was hard to distinguish one sensation from another as the fragile line between pleasure and pain blurred all the more, rendering him but putty in her paws, something to be shaped to her will forevermore.

"My poor, little colt..."

He was not poor, he was lucky, but she stalked around him, smacking a crop into the palm of her opposite paw. His mare mistress bore a permanent smirk and her tail flicked, catching his welts as he howled and arched, though balance itself was a struggle at that very time. Swaying, his muscles bulged, cock forced full of blood as he drooled, pre-cum streaming from his shaft as true arousal shone through despite everything else. It may have hurt but, truly, sometimes that was the very best thing about a fetish that pushed so very many nuances of passion to the extreme, something new coming to light each and every time they explored what limits still lay in place between the two of them.

There were so few of them left and she allowed him, kindly so, a moment in which to recover as she released the chains holding his arms up, although he was forced to catch himself with the spreader bar already removed. The trappings and logistics of BDSM could be a difficulty at times and a challenge at others, though they would always be worth it to those craving a different kind of sexual euphoria than what could solely be born in the burst of orgasm.