Training Her Slut-Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wrists and ankles were left manacled, though the chains were removed, the harness in place so that she could draw him in closer, his chest heaving, forelock stuck around his ears where he had sweated even there. Madoc swayed, nearly spent, yet Mistress Amethyst was not quite done with him as yet either, the red mare's smile softening on her lips as her hooves clopped lightly over the echoing, wooden floor.

Her paw on his cock was what drew him back from a haze of blurry, glorious pain, all in the era of sexual lust, the smooth stroke and pump of her paw blissful relief after so many other things. Pain was one thing but it made the relief of pleasure all the more wonderful as he sucked in a breath, tail flagging up instinctively as if, even then, he was trying to please her. It was all he had ever wanted to do and his knees quaked to drop to them again, every inch of his body that was not in her paw right then and there aching with stringent pain. The welts would not ease, truly, for over a week and, even then, he would be left with the marks of her lust until, finally, his coat grew back where it had been stripped away.

Oh, but her paw did so very much for him, such a simple, little movement that still managed to bring such pleasure forth with the pulse of blood within his cock. He needed it and the stallion bucked and thrust wantonly into her touch, hips working as his glutes tensed, the aches and pains pounding through his body, even across his shoulders, nothing when it came down to the lure of orgasm, the tentative, teasing pleasure that, if she was to be kinder still to him, could rip away even the burn of lingering, simmering pain.

"Do you think you deserve to cum?"

She murmured, stroking his cock, eyelashes heavy as she peered up at him through them, though there was no question as to who was in charge.

"I think you want to... I think you want to very much, in fact."

The mare's paw worked and worked his cock but he would have been a fool, even then, to believe that she had something better coming for him, something to lift his heart and his lust, though it was much better crushed beneath her hoof. Madoc moaned around the gag, trying to work his jaws and chew, though the gag around his nose was too tight to allow that, not really. Yet she pumped her paw up and down, sliding over the medial ring with his own pre-cum for some manner of lubrication, breath catching as she worked her magic so sweetly.

It was too easy to tease him, to keep him on the edge, the stallion's thighs shaking as he tried with all his might to remain upright. Close to the edge and then backing off again, the cock ring preventing him from orgasm with a nifty little bit of pressure, although even that could be bypassed in another way if she really did push him too far. Mistress Amethyst didn't want things to go that far, however, teasing her pet and keeping him balanced there on the precipice of something more, only if he was not allowed to tip over that blissful edge.

Yet he could not be abused forever, for her attention bored of the same old thing over and over again. A stroke of his shaft was all well and good and so was edging but it was the trickle of almost milked cum that caught her eye. Sweeping her finger through the deliciously slick tease, she fed it back up to his lips, working her fingers in before the gag so that she smeared his own essence over his tongue, the stallion grunting as he tried to gulp it down. It was hopeless, however, with the gag there, and she could only just get her finger between his teeth, a glint in her eye as she left him with his own musk filling his mouth, an intoxicating scent and taste that had him moaning and rocking his hips all over again.

"Poor needy colt..."

Yes. Yes, that was just what he was. Nothing more than that. Her colt. Her needy colt. All that he was.

Of course, there was one more thing she could take from him and she did not even allow him the option of bondage as she forced him down onto all fours, the stallion trembling there, tail lifted though he did not know why. Maybe his body did though as she hastened to do what her body craved too, the tip of the strap-on shortly pressing up against the bud of his tail hole, slick with a little lube. Madoc shivered, bowing his head submissively, completely and utterly broken. It was the only way he could ever be.

It ground in and his mistress moaned, clearly deriving her own pleasure from it too as she wasted no time in pounding him, hips working furiously, cramming him full of the faux-cock. It was big but not as large as the one that she'd ridden, although the bulbous end pressed up into her cunny did its job too, working her up into a heaving, panting frenzy, slamming and grinding into him repeatedly. The thrust of her hips was smoothly sinuous, her warm skin coming up flush with his for each stroke, but he was barely aware of that as his tail hole strained and twitched around her, squeezing down on the shaft as if his body could milk it of even that pleasure.

And then, without him barely realising, the pressure in his cock flooded his entire length, the tightness at the base swept away, panting and heaving, head rolling from one side to the other. Madoc tried to dig his fingers into the floor but there was nothing to grip as that cock ring was suddenly ripped away, finally allowing him to feel everything as nature and the very fibre of his body was intended to. It was too much, all too much, the smack of her crotch on his bare arse painful, coming up against the rising waves and bursts of shocking pleasure too quickly to be denied.

He couldn't hold back!

"Cum for me!"

A pet like him could not possibly resist such a command and he whinnied shrilly as ecstasy roared through him, a dull pound that could not be denied in the spurt of cum flowing forth from his shaft. His mistress cried out her climax too, the both of them rocking in bliss, though their movements were far from in sync, erratic bucks of her hips sealing away her fate as even the mistress mare proved vulnerable at the very peak of pleasure. But she did not have a submissive who was not under her control and Madoc would never seek to take advantage of her as his tail pushed up even higher than before at the very peak of orgasm, exposing the velvety dock as his tight pony-hole closed and clenched around the dildo, seeking to drag it deeper and deeper up into him.

Yet where there was a high there was a come-down too and they slipped there together, the mare leaning over him as her paw rested on his shoulder, head bowed and mane hanging into her face. Breathing heavily, the mare pressed deep, earning herself a groaning grunt from his lips, though it was softer and more muffled before, what energy he had had seeping from his body like the splattering of cum painting the floor under his body. He couldn't stop himself, cock jerking and twitching, getting off without even having anything touching his cock, yet the streaks that were splattered there would soon have to be cleaned up by his own tongue too. After all, Mistress Amethyst did not abide any kind of mess in her play room.

"Good colt..."

The dildo eased from his tail hole and she rocked back onto her hooves, smirking lightly, hair pushed back from her muzzle so that the dish of her cheek was on show. Although her eyes glinted wickedly, the rolling rise and fall of her breasts denoted the physical exertion she'd put into that kinky liaison, even if she would have done it again in a heartbeat and suffered the later soreness from working her muscles perhaps a little too hard if she'd felt that her colt needed to be even more put in his place. At that time, however, the slut-stallion was already where he should have always been.

Exhausted, Madoc collapsed, falling on his arms as his nose bumped his fist, chewing and mumbling incoherently as his tail hole gleamed with bitter lubrication. Strained and gaping slightly, it seemed to welcome the intrusion of her fingers feeling out just how well he had been broken in, although, alas, a hole like that would tighten up again in no time.

A pity...

But she could allow him a moment in which to rest, covered in sweat and heaving for breath that would not come, loosening the bit gag and the strap around his nose that held his mouth closed. A glass of water would be waiting for him when he came around and a kiss on the muzzle, although there would still be a mare with her thighs spread in her throne seat, pussy drooling her own pleasure, slick still with arousal and calling him to her with a single, crooked finger.

And, truly...what more could a colt possibly want?

Even half-awake, drowsy in the afterglow with his softening cock lying against his belly, trapped between his body and the floor, he smiled faintly.

The submissive slut already had everything he could ever need.