Training House

Story Info
You are taken to be trained by the legendary Training House.
987 words
4.35
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had heard rumours about the Training House. You barely believed such a place could be real. There had been rumours circling for years about the transformations they could do to the willing submissives given over to them.

And then one day you got the call, your dom had arranged for you to undergo a full regime of training under their guidance. It was time to see if the rumours were true.

You arrive at a tower in the middle of the city. From the outside it looks to be the residence of a large financial services firm. The reception area is so businesslike that it almost doesn't seem to be the right location. You walk up to the desk and offer your letter of acceptance to the woman sitting there.

She takes it without looking up at you and peruses it briefly. Her hand absentmindedly traces against her neck as if looking for a missing necklace. She looks back up at you and smiles.

"You are to go to the elevator. I will let them know that you are here."

You follow her instructions, of course, and stand in the small, dark box patiently. The door closes and you feel the elevator descend. It's difficult to count the floors but unless the lift is travelling at a crawl it was at least five.

The speaker crackles into life.

"Welcome to the Training House. Please surrender your clothes to the reception desk."

Your natural obedience kicks in and you strip, passing the bundle of clothing to the... person? At the desk.

They are coated in a thin, almost invisible, layer of latex that gives them a doll-like appearance. Their face is a mask, quite literally, but painted in exquisite detail to look uncanny. Their movements are robotic and slightly off-putting but, at the same time, elicit an undeniable response from your body.

Close to human, but not close enough for comfort. You blush as the facsimile of personhood seals your clothes away and picks up a box from under their desk.

They say nothing, instead opening the box and handing you a thick steel collar. It has some blinking lights and a USB port in the side.

"This is your interface with the House," a speaker on the desk informs you, the receptionist's eyes seem to be glinting with the knowledge of what you are about to go through.

"It will need to be plugged in every night with the charger extension. You will know which plug this is from the electricity sign on the wall. Everything else you will learn as you go, your clothes, please."

Nudity in front of strangers was no new phenomenon for you, you even feel the familiar rush of being naked before them. They slide the heavy collar around your neck and push a button on their desk. They offer you a drink and insist you finish it, despite it being quite salty.

"Welcome to the Training House."

A blindfold is put over your head and you are spun around, you lose your sense of direction and feel yourself being tugged down a corridor. After a little way you hear a door close behind you. Everything is quiet.

You pull off your blindfold and you can see a small bedroom with a series of long, thick cocks protruding from the wall. They are very clearly dildos but something about them seems almost real. Did one of them just twitch?

"Unit 435," a voice crackles in from a speaker on the ceiling. "You are now in your training facility. You will learn that the only way you need to communicate is with your mouth."

Above each cock is a small plaque with a symbol. One has a water drop. One has a burger. One has the power socket the receptionist mentioned. One is in the middle of a door, marked with a shower icon.

"Your basic needs as an animal will be rewritten," the voice continues. "You must quench your thirst."

You open your mouth to speak but the collar shocks you. You yelp and complain but it shocks you again. Fearful that words are what is causing you pain, you look around the room for water.

There is only one source.

You put your lips around the shaft marked with a water icon and begin to suck. No water comes out.

"The House is not pleased. The Unit must satisfy the House."

You try again, putting more effort into your suction but the message repeats.

Satisfy...

You try again, not sucking harder but sucking like you want it to fuck you, like you're trying to impress it. Water begins to flow and you continue debasing yourself for the pleasure of this disembodied cock. It feels warm and soft, not like a dildo at all, and once your thirst is quenched you pull off it and gasp.

"Your mealtime approaches. You will have ten minutes to comply."

You look at the next cock, thicker and longer, and see a button at the base of it. Hopeful of a work around you press it with your finger.

Immediately you are shocked so hard that you fall to the floor and whimper.

You try to satisfy the cock, but it gives, you nothing. You breathe deeply and plunge down it, the thick cock bulging in your throat. You push on, tears streaming down your face as your nose reaches the button. Finally you are rewarded with a heavy milkshake that fills you up without ever touching your tongue. You take as much as you can before your lungs scream and you have to pull away.

Still hungry you dive down a second time, feeling the goop filling you as you keep your nose pressed against the button.

"The House has sensitive cocks, they feel your mouth. They reward a trained Unit. You will learn that all needs are met while your mouth is full."