Training House Pt. 02

Story Info
You begin to explore your new home.
775 words
4.35
5.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You kneel on the soft pad in the middle of your training cell. It feels like a gym mat, saving your knees from the pain of the concrete around it. Small mercies.

You look at the cocks dangling from the wall, each one a small but perfectly formed fleshlike silicone. They all have a tube running through them to provide their purpose to you while you provide your service to them. Toys training toys.

"Unit 435 will learn the value of using its mouth for pleasure. Other functions will be rendered irrelevant."

You try to ask a question but even before the first word leaves your throat the collar detects and corrects, fizzing sparks of pain into you and causing you to flop to the ground.

"Unit 435 must not speak. Speaking is for people. This lesson will be taught with the collar until such time as it is no longer possible for Unit 435 to speak."

The thought of losing your voice is terrifying but... you can't help but feel a twinge deep inside. A big leap of faith comes with a big reward.

You've heard the rumours and the chatter in the kink forums. Training House slaves are some of the most prized possessions and a life of luxury awaits those who get sold. Only the richest of perverts can afford to support all this tech, after all.

You inch over to the shower door. It is a thinner cock than the others, but slightly higher up. You tentatively reach up and touch it with your fingertips, punished immediately with a shock that floors you.

"Unit 435 will only interact with the mouth."

You have to kneel higher, buttocks raised up off your ankles, to even reach it with your mouth. You slip the head of it in and begin running your tongue over it. A beeper starts, three beeps. You freeze, unsure what to do, and a foul tasting gel is dropped on your tongue.

You spit it out and wince, looking at the green goo between your knees. The collar shocks you.

"Unit 435 does not spill shower gel."

Shivering you reach down and pick it up, smothering the dust-filled goop across your body. It smells minty and begins to tingle. Your nipples and crotch, and all your most sensitive places, begin to burn with a mixture of pain and lust.

"Unit 435 will continue."

You are unsure for a moment what the next step is, looking about for something to wash yourself with.

The drinking water cock?

You begin to move but the collar shocks you. You turn back go the cock, marked with a shower icon.

You put it back in your mouth, trying not to gag on the remaining shower gel.

Two beeps

You lean back and the cock begins to hose you with water.

"The House is displeased. 15°C."

You are sent into a shock by how cold it is, unable to really think about washing yourself.

Before you know it the water had stopped. You are dripping, still half-covered in shower gel, and trying hard not to touch where it still tingles.

You go back to the cock, desperate for another jet of water to clean yourself off with.

One beep.

Hot air blows over you, drying the water but hardening the gel. You are a mess by the time the dryer stops blowing, encrusted with a gel that still tingles against your skin.

Where the gel has been properly applied you feel smooth and soft. It's a nice sensation among the harsh tingles and the flaking dried up mess you've made. Next time you vow to ensure you make your whole body feel as nice as those small patches.

"Shower complete. Unit 435 will rest. Plug your collar in and sleep."

The lights go out and a beeping comes from the cock below the power socket. You consider for a moment whether letting the collar run out of power will stop it from shocking you.

Deciding that the punishment would probably be worse than complying, you inch over to the power socket. The pins are at the base of the cock, a smaller and slimmer one, and you fit the whole shaft, albeit only just, in your mouth without cutting off your air. The collar connects to the charging pins and you hear a click.

You cannot pull back even half an inch. The cock is sealed between your lips, pressing at the opening to your throat.

"Magnetic lock engaged. Six hours till release. Goodnight, Unit 435."

Warm, precum-like liquid begins to leak out of the cock and you feel it lulling you, sedating you...