Training House Pt. 03

Story Info
Your training dials up a notch.
779 words
4.44
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up and immediately struggle. The cock is pressing against your throat, it feels bigger, thicker, as if it's about to...

Cum splashes down your throat, you squirm and moan but you can't escape. Your collar is still charging. You are forced to endure being a hole for this silicone master's satisfaction.

Once the last pump of cum has been swallowed the collar clicks and you fall to the floor, finally released. You lie there for a moment, contemplating what is happening to you.

You need a drink, something to wash away the humiliation of being used. You kneel up to the water dispenser and begin to suck and lick. It gives you a dribble of water and you pick up the pace, pumping it into your throat and trying not to choke.

"Unit 435 must have breakfast, you have ten minutes to comply"

Without even thinking you swap to the big food cock and force yourself up to the button. Your nose pokes it and you are rewarded with a stomach full of the same slop as yesterday.

"Unit 435 will wash."

The foul three step process of cleaning your body repeats, this time you are faster and wash in time. You kneel in the middle of the room, clean and fed.

"Unit 435 will enter the learning room"

The door slides back into a small chamber and you see a cock on the wall that has a screen at the base. A pair of heavy duty headphones are hanging from the cock, causing it to droop a little. You crawl over and kneel in front of the apparatus. The door closes behind you, sealing you in.

"Unit 435 will put the headphones on and pay attention"

You place the big headphones over your ears and wait. For a moment nothing happens. Then the lights click off and you are shocked by the collar. You keep getting shocked as you grope in the dark for the cock, trying to find it as a disorienting sound blasts your ears.

Eventually your fingers find the soft silicone skin wrapped over the solid erection. It feels so real, like the others. The collar shocks harder.

"Unit 435 must never touch a cock with its hands unless instructed"

You scrabble around in the dark until finally, finally, you get the tip of the cock in your mouth.

The sensations all stop.

For a blissful moment with that cock in your mouth, everything is calm.

This is right.

This is safe.

Wait... Did you think that or did the headphones say it?

Suck the cock.

Was this the instinct of your training over the last day? It sounded like it came from inside your head.

The screen says "SUCK"

You look up and see, in faint grey agaisnt the darkness, the word 'SUCK'. You can't quite tell if it's real.

Get a closer look.

You slide up the cock, more of it sliding into your throat as you push closer to the screen.

Not that close, square eyes!

You slide back.

Well closer than that!

You slide forward.

The pattern repeats, you obey, or do what you think you should? It's not clear who's doing your thinking.

A spiral forms in front of you, drawing you in and pushing you back, consuming your confused brain and filling it with the satisfaction of obedience. Every thrust against your throat brings a pulse of joy, of completeness. You slide your mouth up and down in a pleasant, satisfying rhythm.

Time disappears in the dark. Your thoughts disappear. Your body disappears. The only thing that remains is the spiral, the cock, the motion backwards and forwards. You lost track of whether it's you moving or the cock, or both?

The universe narrows down to the points of contact between you and the cock. Nothing else matters. Nothing else exists.

Finally, after... an hour? A day? A lifetime? The cock thickens, swells, pushes that little bit further into your mouth, and you feel its orgasm slide down your throat, warm and delicious.

"Unit 435 will rest"

You slink out from the room and back to the charging cock, smaller and easier to take, and moan in satisfaction as the magnet clicks onto the collar.

You begin to suckle on the charging cock, enjoying the fullness it brings to you both physically, grazing the back of your mouth as you coax that sedative precum out of it, and existentially. A cock inside your mouth feels like a pat on the back for a job well done.

Sleep wraps around you, dreams of thrusting cocks float through you.

You didn't even think to remove those big, comfy headphones...