Training House Pt. 05

Story Info
You serve your first paying customer.
1k words
3.89
1.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up in a bar. Soft, warm lighting in reds and purples bathes everything. The music in the background is throbbing, bassy, and fills you with vibrations to the beat. You think you hear a voice murmuring words under the sound, but it's difficult to make out what the words are.

A strange sensation against your skin catches your attention. You look down and see that the House has dressed you in sexy underwear. It feels so unnatural to be clothed now, but if it satisfies your customers to see you in clothes then it must be for the best.

The House always knows best.

You look around and see that the bar is full of men. They are all looking right at you. Some of them are tall, jacked, walls of muscle. Some are old, balding and fat. Very few of them look younger that 40.

You feel like the centre of the universe for a moment.

You feel like a work of art on display.

You feel like the culmination of all your training.

You feel like prey, petrified by the predator's unblinking stare.

The music becomes more intense as one of the old men gets up and wanders over to you. He signals to the bar that he wants a drink 'and something for Unit 435'.

He is given a bright blue cocktail that the barman calls 'A Hard Fuck'. The old men necks it in one gulp.

You are given a drink too, bright pink and... Oily? You move to pick it up but without thumbs the slender neck of the glass makes it impossible. You need to use both hands to cup the glass and bring it to your mouth.

As the glass touches your lips the collar shocks you and you jolt on your stool. The pink liquid goes all over your face and all down your front. What little does stray into your mouth tastes sweet, but feels slippery.

The men laugh at you, they all seem... Closer?

You blush and try to wipe your face but the collar shocks you again.

Unit 435 is a disgrace

The sound is coming from inside you.

Unit 435 should apologise

With no voice to make amends you are momentarily confused, but you see the customer's cocktail taking effect. Between his legs a long, hard presence is growing.

You remember that your mouth is now the way you interact with the world.

"Kneel"

He said it, or did your training say it? Either way you feel soft, think carpet meet your knees and you look up at the erection hovering in front of your face.

You lean forward but he places a hand on your forehead. He takes a long time rubbing and pressing his long cock over the greasy pink mess on your face, covering you in his scent and covering himself in the lubricant.

You just want him to fuck your face, but he teases and taunts. He knows that you can't stop him.

After there's more of his precum on your face than there is pink cocktail, he presses the head against your panting tongue and slowly, inexorably, slides himself all the way inside.

You feel him in your throat, glad that your body can get air regardless. He takes his time thrusting his full length in and out as if he's scared to break you. The pink lube makes you so slick for him, so impossibly smooth. You're a silky, glossy hole for him to fuck. A shiny little toy.

He groans and grunts a he takes full advantage. Whatever that cocktail was it has made his cock solid as iron and thick as a beer can. He murmurs for the whole room to hear about how good it feels.

You try to see the others in the room but your eyes close.

Unit 435 must focus on the sensation of a customer. Satisfy him.

You feel muscles in your tongue and throat coming alive, squeezing and tightening and caressing the wonderful cock inside you. The customer shudders with pleasure and you try harder.

You're no longer a passive hole being used. You are earning your keep. Your customers cheer as you push your head forward, swallowing the man's cock whole, and he shouts out about how good it feels.

You suck and swallow and caress and lick and your body gets hotter and hotter. You can feel his cock approaching the point of reward, thickening and strengthening inside your hole. He gasps and pants and grips your head until...

You swallow everything as he cums. You have no option but to receive what he gives. For a fleeting instant you feel like the world stops, the universe goes quiet, as bliss bathes you.

Unit 435 has completed its task

You feel your body pulsing in time with the music. You feel the rhythm set your heartbeat and the warm, red lights wrap around you.

Slowly the pleasure of a job well done begins to melt away and the features of the bar return in your vision.

The cock is gone and the customer had dressed himself. He pulls out a big, thick wallet made of faded leather and pulls out a note. He slides it into your underwear and pats you on the head.

You experience a moment of surprising clarity. The training steps back for just a moment, the mind you had before finally gets roused from the vault in your head where the brainwashing sealed it away.

Unit 435 can't count, but you could. You glance down at the slip of paper danging from your lingerie.

It has a 'five' stamped on it. You quickly do the maths and look around the bar.

One hundred and ninety-eight eyes are staring at you with the same, delighted hunger.

Unit 435 locks your mind back up before it has a chance to worry.

You blink. You breathe deep.

You stand and sit on the stool.

The next man steps up.

"Same again, please."