Training House Pt. 04

Story Info
The House modifies you physically.
1k words
3.94
4.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been days.

It's been weeks.

It's been... hours?

Every time you crawl into that conditioning booth you feel more of yourself being pushed out of you, displaced by the addictive, synthetic cum from the cocks you're sucking on. Everything is an imitation, but everything is real. The screen floods your mind with submission and rules. You soak it up, unable to refuse entry to even the most degrading of commands.

Your name was the first thing to go. Unit 435 is the only identity you have left. The world has disappeared, minute by minute, hour by hour, as your senses have been rewritten to focus on serving cock. You haven't used your throat for words, or even noises, in a time span that feels like forever.

One night, as you are locked onto your charging station idly sucking on the cock, the door to the outside opens.

You feel a presence behind you and slender hands on your throat. They massage, they squeeze, and they begin to tighten. At the same time the cock begins to swell. But this is not the gentle, erotic moment before its orgasm. The cock feels like it's inflating, cutting off your air.

You squirm, unable to protest as the fingers get tighter. You feel yourself becoming light-headed and your vision begins to darken. It only takes a few seconds but those feel like the longest seconds of your life, stretched out as your brain wracks itself for a way out. No remedy comes to you and it's all over.

You pass out.

When you wake up something feels different. Your mouth is full of cock, silicone skin against your lips and tongue and down into your throat but... You can breathe? Your gagging has stopped, your instinct to keep intruders out of you is gone.

"Unit 435 will pay attention"

A screen lights up in front of you and explains how your body has been modified. Your windpipe is redirected, your lungs no longer need to interrupt your service. You want to groan in satisfaction but... There's nothing to groan with. Your voice box is altered to remove any sounds. You are being rebuilt by the House for a single purpose.

"Unit 435 is now improved. This is expensive and Unit 435 will keep up repayments."

There nothing in your mind that even comes close to understanding how to do that. Money seems as unimaginable as disobedience.

"Unit 435 will earn money for the House using its mouth. It has no other means to achieve this. Unit 435 is the perfect mouth toy."

The screen in front of you shows a naked doll in a bondage chair. It looks oddly familiar. As you tilt your head to one side the doll mimics you.

No. It matches you. It is you. For a moment you are horrified.

"Unit 435 will feel proud of its new body"

The feeling sweeps through you like a wave. Pride and joy at being worthy of all this work.

"Unit 435 will sleep. There are more changes to be made."

You wake in your training room on your knees. You didn't sleep like a human anymore, it had felt more like powering down your conscious mind. Waking up now feels more like a machine booting up than a person becoming awake.

You look at the room. The cocks are bigger and thicker and they look harder, too. It looks like each and every one of these synthetic masters are seconds away from cumming, straining and throbbing in their socket on the wall.

You look down at your own body, something you only saw a reflection of earlier. It is entirely featureless now. There are no nipples, no genitals, no shape to mark you out as male or female or anywhere in between.

You run your fingers over the void between your thighs.

Wait.

Not fingers.

You have mittens or perhaps paws? You have no thumbs, you have no way to grip or stroke or do anything a hand does. You can imagine an untrained version of you panicking at the revelation, at this deep intrusion into what even makes you human, but then you remember what the screen told you.

You are Unit 435. 'you' don't exist anymore, just a memory of a selfish past. Unit 435 is selfless, a machine focused entirely on the pleasures of using a mouth.

Unit 435 will drink

That didn't come from the speakers. You were no longer wearing headphones. It came from inside your head. It came from the place between your ears where you used to think.

Before you know it your body has crawled over and your lips have begun to slide over the big fat head of the water dispenser all the way to his heavy balls. Your throat is tight around him but you have no problem breathing. For a moment you miss the struggle, the pride in overcoming your gag reflex and you sigh that you won't ever struggle again.

The collar beeps and suddenly you find your airway closing. The cock is suddenly choking you like they always used to. You begin to pull away but your conditioning kicks back in and you plunge as deep as you can. You suck as hard as you can. You caress that imaginary, silicone man as if he's the only thing in the universe, and suffocation will just prove your submission. Your vision begins to darken as you regain control.

The airway opens up, you can breathe again, even with this foot of silicone inside you. Cool, salt-flavoured liquid slides down your throat.

You feel not only the physical relief of being able to breathe but the existential relief at proving you deserve your water. Your submission overrides your instinct, overwhelms your discomfort or threats to your safety.

Deep inside your head the sensations you used to associate with your own pleasure fire off and you feel an orgasm wash through your mind.

Unit 435 will eat, wash and then travel to the Customer Floor. Unit 435 will earn $500 today to make its first debt payment.

Fed, watered and washed shiny-clean, your mind shuts down your consciousness, clouds your vision, scrambles your sense of direction, and your body guides itself out into the corridor to crawl up to the Customer Floor...