Training House Pt. 07

Story Info
A prestige customer educates you.
905 words
5
102
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unit 435 will report to the Customer Floor"

Just the words of it fill you with desire. You cast your mind back to the hundred cocks that took advantage of your cheap but excellent hole. Each one of their creamy loads took you five dollars closer to paying off your debt to the House.

Your eyes cloud over, controlled by whatever procedures you're paying off, and your internal ability to judge direction scrambled itself too.

The House wants you to exist in that dreamlike state. Never aware of the travel, only the destinations.

On the customer floor there is a new layout. No bar filled with patrons this time. You see a single, majestic throne in the centre of the room. Its high, gilded back and plush velvet covers, a deep burgundy colour, scream how expensive it must have been to make.

On the chair sits a beautiful woman in black lacy lingerie. Her smoky, shadowy eyes lock onto you and she licks her lips.

"Unit 435 will approach"

The concept of resisting her wouldn't have registered in your old mind, let alone the slave brain of Unit 435.

You crawl on all fours, every step making you more and more aroused by proximity to this goddess. When you are at her feet she raises one. It is wrapped in a strappy, patent leather shoe with a long, slender heel.

"Admit your inferiority, Unit 435. Put the best part of you below the lowest part of me."

You feel a hypnotic command washing over you and place the tip of that long heel in your mouth. It tastes surprisingly pleasant, like a smooth fruity ice cream.

"All of it"

You slide the heel all the way into your throat and hold yourself there. She caresses her nipples and moans approvingly.

"I understand Unit 435 sucked a hundred cocks yesterday?"

You nod, feeling her heel rubbing inside you.

"Good. You have taken very well to your training."

Orgasmic heat ripples through you as she praises your accomplishment. You sigh with affection around her heel.

"I require your services, Unit 435. I know that I don't have to ask. I know you are programmed to blindly obey me. But I want you to to be unsure. I want the facsimile of doubt to creep over you."

Nerves fill you for the first time in days. You had entirely forgotten how it felt to doubt. Your big eyes meet her predator's stare.

"Unit 435 is built to suck cock, I read your entry in the brochure, and I don't have a cock. Unit 435 must be ready to serve any master if it gets sold."

She withdraws her elegant foot from your face and spreads her long, muscular thighs.

"Learn"

You stare at her pussy. It looks so warm and inviting. Unit 435 is almost unable to process the instructions, but you feel it running tendrils through your memories, looking for other pussies from your past. It feels invasive in a way that the brainwashing never did.

Before you felt like your soul was being overwritten. Now it feels more like you are being broken up for scrap. Unit 435 is raking through shattered remains of 'you' to see what gems can be ripped out of the mud. Panning your mind for gold while disregarding everything else as useless.

Then it finds that girl from so many years ago, her glistening pussy pressing against your face as your tongue runs rings around her clitoris. Unit 435 watches you flail and try your hardest to satisfy her. You were such a klutz.

Pathetic. It must be improved

Unit 435 watches closely, able to follow your movements and noting when she moans. Unit 435 is improving you.

The collar beeps and you feel a shot of something pumping into your neck. Did Unit 435 just...

Your tongue feels strange, like it doesn't quite fit. You roll it around and it feels... Stronger?

Unit 435 will not be a disappointment. Unit 435 is better than you

A surge of shameful arousal bounces down your stomach. It was right.

The powerful new tongue flexes as you feel yourself fading back into the passenger seat. Unit 435 locks you away and you feel yourself relent and merge.

You see that pussy in front of you once more and run your tongue up against her inner thighs.

"No teasing, Unit 435. Make me cum."

You dive in, full-blooded, incapable of disobedience. Your tongue, so strong and flexible now that it's practically a tentacle, ruins her. She screams and clutches at your head. It feels like she's trying to consume you whole.

Her body bends and flexes against the precise, masterful movements of your perfect service. She loses herself over and over and over again.

After five orgasms she finally pushes you off.

"Unit 435 will kneel."

She writhes in the chair, the velvet ruined and the gilded wood covered in deep claw marks. You watch as she slowly regains her composure, ragged breathing becoming slower, more controlled.

She points silently to her purse, leaning against the great claw foot of the chair

"Take it all," she gasps.

You open her purse to find a crisp note inside. Unit 435 lets you read the number "Twenty". Before you can think about it you feel the same imprisonment seal you back up.

Unit 435 bows, thanks the customer, and takes you blindly back to your room.