All Comments on 'Training Hubby for Cock'

by likuwell

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
titans2138titans2138over 3 years ago

Great start, thank you:)

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Actually I respect long n thick cocks. As a submissive man had few in my mouthđź‘„. But it would be nice if wife asks to suck a cock right in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, please

I would love to read more about this couple, especially where she brings a good-sized cock into their bedroom and he takes it in his mouth for the first time, naturally with the large vibrator in his cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very interesting

Quite a few women have fantasy of seeing their guy take the cock. The techniques and process used by Amy may be very effective. It is easier to have guy take it than most women think

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next installment .... from a switch who has sucked the odd(!) cock and had a lady have her wicked way with me. Soooo fooking hot!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 3 years ago

How many of you also searched "Get hubby to take cock" when you read that line?

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 3 years ago

Am i the only one who searched "Get hubby to take cock." while reading this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I searched for it too.

Love the idea

UsmcesqUsmcesqover 3 years ago
Amazing

I have read and jacked off to this story several times! More please!

heyrockyheyrockyover 2 years ago

I’m going to have to tell my wife to read these stories

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

I need my wife to read this

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 1 year ago

I love when the wife seduces her husband into gay sex, esp. when he is the bottom and she has sex with the other guy right in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OH CRAP! It ended?!?!? I read all your stories, and they really went well together, (I skipped the cage) but the others were all great. I love the way you slowly built things up. You are right about associating pleasure with certain things, like ass play. The more you do it, the more it "turns on" and gets connected. My beautiful wife was not daring, and almost any of this would have put her off. She loved sucking my cock and I was quite happy knowing she loved my cum, but she never suspected I'd sometimes fantasize about us sucking a cock together, while I fucked her. My wife did play with my ass from time to time, and I loved it when she fingered me in the shower! I'd bend over and make sure she know how much I loved it, and there were a number of times when she'd suck me off while fingering my ass. I loved it so much! just the thought of her talking the step of telling me to wear a butt plug when out shopping, with her having a remote!??! That would have been crazy! The fact that she went up to a salesgirl, which, to be honest, I could imagine, as the salesgirl would be a one time random thing, but it really shows she had the balls to do it! I did ask my wife to peg me, but that was way over the edge, she just didn't want to go there, not a chance. But, heck, we had three kids and that changed her. There were a few times that I got to fuck her in the ass, and she sure loved it, but that was when we were dating, or before kids. But after, it was just not anything that she'd want to try again, ir if we even started to try it again, she quickly changed her mind and now said it would hurt too much. Its a shame, as I loved her, and she was sexy as hell. In your stories, I really loved the thought of sitting there, watching some porn, having her whisper things in my ear! That would be awesome. I always wanted my wife to open up and talk like that more, that really gives me a sense of what's going on in her head!

So, yeah, you needed to write another story!!!!

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Good, but needs more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlikuwell@likuwell
An average guy with more than a few kinks. I've explored some of them. I'd like to explore more of them. Like most people, I write about things that turn me on.