All Comments on 'Training Jill'

by skinnysailor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is this the first chapter of a longer piece?

I liked the way you started the story, with his idea of the 'three types.' It served to set the scene and give a little insight into him. It might have been even better had you made it more clearing his musings as he prepared to acquire his new girl.

Never use similar character names (Jill and Jen) unless there is a strong and specific reason within the story to do so. It is annoying and frustrating to spend ANY effort keeping straight the characters in a porn fantasy. If there is more and the women will serve together, it will be highly annoying. Consider knicknames, but please not crap like 'this one's cumslut' and 'that one's fucktoy.'

Her first full day of service and he discusses selling her to a stern bull dyke and allows said bull dyke to beat the crap out of her as a punishment? What was that all about? Was it 'real' or a prearranged mindfuck? Whatever it was, it makes me think very poorly of him as a supposed svengali training master. Then things go on as if that scene never happened. 😞

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
IT??

I felt the dyke was a set up and that he never had any intention of selling Jill. I think it was to scare her into thinking it would happen. What I really disliked was him referring to her as IT!! And will there be more to this story? If not, why have the "old" slave show up and ask to serve him for a week? Too many loose ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous