Training Kitten's Throat

Story Info
A tale of filthy, loving and consenting ownership.
3.1k words
4.09
11.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were straightening up the kitchen when I found you there, the delicate muscles of your back flexing in time with whatever your hands were doing. I heard the clink of plates and glasses set down with care. I came up behind you and kissed the back of your neck. You shivered and cooed and leaned back against me. I wrapped my arms around you and slid my hands down your arms to your hands and took a plate from them and set it aside.

"That's not where that goes," you said and reached for the plate, but I gathered your arms up and pinned them to you with mine.

"I don't care."

"I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"Again, Isabelle. I don't care."

"C'mon, stop. Just let me finish this."

"No. No, I have something else for you to do."

"Oh, yeah?" You said with a chuckle, "what's that?"

"We're going to train your throat, kitten."

I turned you around and kissed you, hard and insistent, our tongues writhing and you moaned into my mouth as my hands stroked down your back to your ass and grabbed hold with both, rough and spreading. You whimpered. Then you looked down between us and saw the soft towel I'd folded double and dropped at your feet. You looked up at me with glinting eyes.

"What are you doing to do?"

"Anything I want, kitten."

You shivered. I stripped your dress off and threw it aside, turned you and bent you over the kitchen counter and slid your panties down. Once on the ground, one hand reaching up to pin you to the counter by the small of your back, I ran my tongue up your thigh and to the crack of your ass, wetly tonguing you, driving my face into you, tasting deep and fucking you with my tongue. I moved a bit higher and slid my tongue into your asshole and used my other hand to gently stroke your clit and feathering movements. You moaned and pushed back and I spanked your ass with one hand.

"Not yet, kitten. When I say," I spoke into your cunt in a low growl. I continued to eat you like a hungry animal. You rocked with the force of my jaws devouring you from behind. You cunt dripped down my chin. You tasted so good. Like a warm ocean. I stood and pinned your wrists to your back and tied your hands together with a handkerchief. Only then did I let you come back from the counter and I kissed you.

"That's a good little pet," I said as I pushed you to your knees and slid my stiffening cock between your eager lips. You looked up at me as you sucked and licked up and down the length. I pushed you back until I was pinning you to the counter, my cock sliding ever deeper into your mouth. I slid in and out gently, but you kept trying to do it for me.

"Shhh," I whispered and stroked your face, "you don't have to do a thing, kitten. This is for me to do, and for you to take. Can you be a good girl and take it for me?"

You nodded. Your mouth too full to speak.

"Good girl."

I stroked your face again, your neck, and then I stepped forward and pushed my cock deeper into your mouth and the back of your throat. You bucked and tensed as you swallowed my cock. I drew back and you gasped. I let you breathe a moment and then slid forward again, gently fucking your pretty bulging throat in even strokes. Spit ran down my cock and off your chin, falling in a slick down between your tits and down to your pulsing cunt. My cock slick and wet with your spit, I slid it deeper into your throat and held it there. You flexed and gagged.

"Shhh. Hold it."

You stilled. I pushed forward further and my cock slid into your tight throat.

"Good girl," I whispered and pulled back as you gagged and fell against me gasping and panting for air. I leaned down and kissed your sloppy mouth, licking the saliva from your chin and kissing it back into you. I whispered good girl over and over as I kissed you, kissed along your jaw to your neck and your ear. Then I stood and resumed your training, fucking your gagging throat slow and deep and evenly, sawing my hard cock in and our of your drooling mouth. You coughed and gasped and looked up at me with worshipful eyes, begging for more, hoping that I'd stop. Hoping I'd have mercy. Hoping that I wouldn't.

"Come here, little one," I said and picked you up in my arms and carried you into the bedroom. You buried your face in the crook of my neck as I lay you down on the bed, untied your hands and re-secured them in the front.

"So you'll be comfortable," I said and kissed you again. You looked around the bed and saw a variety of toys scattered around it.

"Oh, no," you said with a little shiver.

"Oh, yes," I said and knelt between your legs, wrapping one hip up in my arm and using my legs to spread yours wide and hold them there. I reached out and picked up a toy, holding the buzzing little device in my palm as I slid my fingers into your sopping cunt and let my thumb dance over your clit. You arched back into the mattress.

"Fuck!" You cried out. I kissed your hip in answer and continued to work my fingers inside you, fucking you deep and slow while I teased your clit, the vibrations from the toy traveling across my hand and into and against you. You writhed and shook, your cunt primed for such attention. I could feel your contracting cunt flex around my fingers, your convulsions telling me how close you were. I backed away, took my fingers from your clit and slowing my curling fingers in your cunt. You looked at me in pleading confusion.

"Shhh," I said. "I've got you, kitten. There's no rush. This is all about you."

I returned to my work. Your shaking resumed again. You looked at me with wide, brown eyes, begging to be released. I backed off again. You whimpered.

"You fucker," you said with a pleased, warm expression, knowing this was all for you, that I had no other concern but your pleasure and that it should be prolonged and built like a song, like a work of art I was fashioning from your reactions.

"Please," you begged.

I grinned and began again, kissing your hip. You tried to close your legs, but I held them, my arms flexing and holding you in just the position that I wanted. This time I didn't stop, I continued until your contractions came fast and hard and repeated, your legs tensing against the tension of my grip. You rattled on the bed and you threw back your head as you toppled over the edge, screaming as my hands continued to work you past the point of pleasure and into a kind of over stimulated pain. You tried to sit up, but I held you down. You writhed and bucked as I teased your swollen cunt. You did manage to get loose, and I shifted around behind you and cradled you against me in the cage of my arms and held you to me.

"No, kitten. You're not done yet. That cunt belongs to me and I'll tease it long as I want."

I held my hand with the buzzing toy cupped against your cunt and you screamed at me, in my ear.

"Such a good girl," I whispered in your ear, "that's it. Stay here. Ride it out with me, I've got you, I've got you, I've got you. Shhhhhhh. Good girl."

You whimpered, unable even to form words as I tossed the toy aside and slid my strong, curling fingers inside you and crooked against your cunt, timing my movements with the waves and waves of your aftershocks. You gasped and shook and banged against my chest as I held you down, held you against me, held you safe and wanted. Finally, I stopped, finally I allowed you to come down. I reached down and untied your hands, rubbing your wrists where the kerchief had made them red. I kissed your neck and your cheek and finally your mouth when you limply turned to face me.

"Shhh. Good girl," I said and held you close and protected. "Just stay there. Enjoy it. Shhh."

"What... what about?" You tried to speak.

"This was all about you, kitten. You just lay here against me. Daddy's got you."

"But..."

"Hush now," I said and stroked your hair. "Hush. You can see to me later."

SIX:

"I'm sick of your shit," I said as I opened the door, "get the fuck inside."

"You're such an asshole," you said as I shoved you in through the front door.

I don't know when the tension started, when the distance between us grew. I'm not even sure when my confusion gave way to anger at you, but it had in the hours we'd been out at a dinner neither of us had really enjoyed, making small talk with people we didn't like.

"Shut up," I said and locked the door behind me. You stood in the living room, staring back at me. You were fuming about something, what I didn't know. And as I looked at your angry eyes, I realized I didn't fucking care. I walked up to you and grabbed you by the throat.

"What the fuck is with you, anyway?"

"I don't want to talk about it," you said, trying to pry my hand off your neck.

"Good. Because I don't want to hear it."

"Let go. I don't want to."

"I don't care," I said and kissed your unwilling mouth. You didn't open it.

"Open for me," I growled and squeezed your throat. I could feel you gulping for breath against my hand, I could feel your pulse. Your heart was racing. I kissed you again and you still didn't open for me.

"Fine," I said, "be that way."

I dropped my other hand to the hem of your dress and roughly pulled it above your waist until I could grab you by the cunt. I cupped it in my hands. It was hot. Wet. You might have been angry at me, but I knew what you really needed. I massaged it entire, my hand gripped and cupping and stroking over your lace panties, soaking them with your cunt juice until they were rippling between my fingers and I could feel the folds of your cunt slip around the ends. You moaned and when you opened your mouth, I slipped my tongue roughly inside, fucking toward the back of your throat with long, wet licks. You whimpered.

"Stop."

"Shut up, Isabelle. I'm not interested."

I pushed you back by the throat, my hand still clutching it and spat in your open mouth. I shook you a little and spat again, this time it struck your cheek. I licked my spit off your face and drooled it into your open mouth. I shoved you to your knees and unbuckled my belt and slipped out my hard cock. You stared at it.

"The fuck do you expect me to do with that?"

"I expect you to suck it."

"I don't want to. Let go of me."

But I had you by the hair now and I wasn't going to let you go. I think you knew that, deep down, that I wasn't ever going to.

"Are you going to suck that cock, or am I going to have to pin your arms to something and force you?" I asked in a low voice.

"Fuck you. I hate you."

I bent down and got in your face, one hand in your hair and the other wrapped around your neck again, squeezing, pulsing.

"Good. Because I'm going to make you suck that cock like you hate it."

"Mmmph," you said and gulped. I stood up and pried your jaw open with my fingers and shoved my cock deep into your mouth until it hit the back of your throat. I thrust my hips back and forth, fucking you deep while you gulped and gasped and heaved. I could feel you rebelling against my hard shaft in your throat. I let you breath, but not after making you fight for it. You lurched back gasping, spit running off your chin.

"You asshole," you said, but there was a hint of a smile around your lips.

I bent down and smacked you. You whimpered and stared up at me with those big pretty eyes.

"If I wanted to hear my little cumslut speak, I'd tell her what to say."

You slapped my cock, hard. I pinned your wrists above your head and drove you back until you were sitting with your back against the fridge, legs played out. I bent my knees, lined up my cock with your mouth and went to work on your, fucking your throat like it was your cunt. Drool ran down your chin, from the corners of your mouth. I reached down and ripped your dress off your shoulders. Tears ran down your face. You gasped.

"Please, I need to breathe."

I pulled my cock from your throat, and you sat coughing and whimpering. I bent down and grabbed you by your slippery chin.

"Look at me," I said.

You did, still defiant.

"Who's are you?"

You mumbled something. I slapped you.

"Whose are you, you little cunt?" I asked again. "Who do you belong to? Who owns every inch of you?"

"You do," you said in a small voice.

"I can't hear you," I said and reached down and roughly slid two fingers into your cunt and crooked them, almost lifting your hips. You cried out.

"Who?" I asked again.

"You do, wolf. You do, baby. I'm yours. Yours. Yours. Yours."

"Good girl."

I grabbed you by the arm, dragged you protesting into the bedroom and threw you facedown on the bed, collapsing on you like something I'd chased down and tackled. I shoved my cock into your cunt in one rough motion and fucked you hard and fast, my cock pistoning in and out of your red, abused cunt. I rammed it back and forth, holding your hips down with one hand and then sliding it up your back to grab your neck. I fucked you there, pinned beneath me. You cried and moaned and begged me to slow down.

I did not.

I had you the way I wanted you. It didn't matter what you said. You were mine to use, to fuck, to fill, to possess.

To own. I had to remind you, since you seemed to have forgotten. I fucked you without a hint of art, just the beast rutting inside you. Filling you. I bit the back of your neck, lay all my weight on you, and fucked you even harder. The bed shook and creaked and slid away from the wall with the force of it. I bottomed out inside you and you yelled as my cock reached nearly to your heart. I thrust again and again and again, holding you down and wrapping my hand around your throat to pull you up. You were past even moaning. All you could do was pant and drooled while I treated you like my little scrap of fucktoy.

I roared and emptied myself into your cunt in hot, fast splashes. You howled. I howled. I thrust and thrust and thrust as my orgasm crested and fell. I lay across you as my cock softened, both of us panting. You had a little smile on your face. I kissed the corner of it.

"Oh my god, you fucking animal," you whispered and feebly tried to kiss me back.

"Shhh," I said. "Still mad at me, kitten?"

"No, daddy. I wasn't ever mad at you."

"What?"

"I was only playing, daddy."

"You fucking bitch," I chuckled and kissed your happy, slack little mouth.

"Oh, my god that was good."

"You're not done."

"What? I need a break!"

"You fuck with me, kitten, you don't get to decide when it's done."

I rolled you over, but gently this time, kissing you all the while as my cock slipped from your raw-fucked cunt. "It's gonna make a mess," you giggled.

"No, it isn't."

I plugged your cunt with my fingers, crooking them. You whimpered and I kissed you sweet and gentle and loving. "Shh, kitten. Daddy's got you. Just lay here with me."

I cradled you close to me, in the crook of my arm while I worked you with my fingers, playing with the hot cum I'm just emptied into you. I propped your head up.

"Watch, kitten," I said and directed your gaze to your cunt. I slowly drew out my fingers. They were slick and sticky with us, cum dripped off my fingers in gobs. I drizzled it across your clit and used it for lube to gently toy that little bud. You nuzzled close into my body, my heat, my warmth and close protection. I feathered my fingers over your clit, reaching inside your cunt again and again to get more of my cum and spread it across your aching cunt. Then I went to work in earnest, with the gentlest of touches, I stroked your lips, your slit, your clit. With the pad of my thumb I worked you. I could feel your breath catch in your throat.

"Yeah?" I whispered in your ear.

"Mmmph, huh," was all you could manage.

I could feel the tension of your climax building. I kept the pace steady. I could feel your edge approaching. I held you there with slower strokes for just a moment. I kissed your mouth gently, with none of my earlier anger.

"Cum for me, kitten," I whispered and with my fingers pushed you over the edge.

You convulsed, your muscles clenched in a silent, negative space just before you screamed and bounced against me, thrashing in the cage of my arms as you came hard as a storm, I continued to stroke you through it with the same, gentle touch and pace. You whimpered and pushed my hands away and nuzzled into my chest, kissing my skin and whimpering. I held you close.

"Shhh, kitten. Shhh. Stay here with me. Just here."

"Yes, daddy," you whispered and settled into a half dose. I gathered you close to me and kissed your sweaty brow where it met your hair.