Training Mercedes Ch. 01

Story Info
Massage therapist takes advantage of Mercedes.
3.2k words
4.4
20.4k
31
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,277 Followers

This has really been a stressful day. I look forward to my regular workouts, and especially my massage therapy sessions to help me relax. Unfortunately, Cara, the girl who regularly takes care of me, is away for a few weeks, so I will have to use her partner, Robert. I normally wouldn't have a man do this, but I've known Robert for as long as I've known Cara, plus, he is a few years shy of 50, making him almost twice my age. So I feel safe around him. And since he has often been nearby when I'm with Cara he has heard all about the difficulties I am going through with my husband.

I raise my petite body--I'm barely 100 pounds--up onto the table. I'm wearing only my tan silk panties, which nearly match my light brown skin. I lay on my belly and pull the large towel up to cover my torso before calling to Robert to tell him I'm ready.

He walks in and asks me "How did your exorcise go, Mercedes?" My gym is in the same strip, so it's a short walk to their small clinic. "Fine." I answer, then he begins massaging my shoulders before moving to each arm and then down to my legs. His strong hands feel wonderful as he moves along my limbs. I find it ironic that he is the first man to touch me in quite some time. I think about how much I miss my husband. We were separated for six months while he was deployed overseas. When he came home he was distant to me, and then I discovered that he had had an affair while he was away, and he wasn't sure what he wanted from our marriage. So instead of the reunion I had been hoping for, we had a strained relationship for four months before he took another assignment to give us time apart to see if he could get his head back together and give us another shot. I was bitterly disappointed in what had happened, but I am willing to forgive him and restore our marriage. He has been gone for over a month now, so it has been eleven months since I have had any physical contact with another man.

Robert tells me to roll over. I look up into his brown eyes as he stands over me and begins to work on my neck and shoulders again. He is an attractive older man with short brown hair. He is six foot tall, maybe a little taller. He asks me where I am from. "Texas," I reply, "although my parents are from Argentina. But they moved to Texas before I was born."

I moved to the east coast after marrying Ronny, when he was originally stationed here. I took a job and now I wonder if I will be in the area long. It all depends on what Ronny decides for us I guess. It is frustrating to be alone. I have had several men hit on me. I have to admit that I am a very attractive women, even if I am small. I stand roughly 5 feet tall, with a thin, but firm body. Black eyes that men always tell me are beautiful. My black hair hangs just to my shoulder blades.

Robert moves down my body. I close my eyes and nearly drift off to sleep a couple times. He works his way back up and I feel his hands on my upper chest. Then I feel his fingers working around the sides of my breasts. I open my eyes and see that at some point the towel has been lowered so that both breasts are completely exposed. My nipples are rock hard as Robert's muscular hands massage the outer sides of them. "Oh shit." I say, and I pull the towel up. It's obviously too late as he has seen my firm tits in all their glory. I'm not big busted, but I've never had complaints. My husband nicknamed my boobs 'the tennis balls' since he says that's about the size of them.

"I'm sorry, Mercedes," Robert says, "the towel slid down as I was working."

I don't know if I believe him or not. "I think I should be going now." I say.

As Robert steps away I can't help but notice the bulge in his sweatpants. "Great, I gave him a boner." I think to myself.

Robert leaves the room so I can get dressed. I put on my bra, then my jeans and black tee-shirt. I shove my workout clothes into my bag and exit the room. I can't imagine how much I must be blushing. I'm glad that it's early evening. I am always the last person in here, something that Cara permitted because of my work schedule. I leave the room and walk to where Robert's office is just to say goodnight. His door is open, but when I step up to it I stop in surprise. Robert is sitting at his desk with his sweatpants pulled down, masturbating. He is sideways to me, but I can clearly see his well endowed cock being stroked by his right hand. I back up, but stay just close enough to continue to watch. I am appalled by this, especially since I know that he must be picturing my topless image in his mind as he does this, but I can't bring myself to turn away. I've seen this in videos, but I've never watched a man jack off in real life. Not even my husband has done that in front of me.

I watch as he leans his head back, then I see his cum erupting from his cock in thick streams, landing on his stomach as he finishes. As it subsides I back away several feet and cough loudly. When I get to the door he is on his feet with his pants pulled up, although the bulge is still visible since his erection has not gone away yet.

Robert bids me goodnight and tells me he'll see me the next time I stop in. I ask when Cara will be back and he tells me. I leave thinking that I might just wait until then before returning. It will just be too awkward to have Robert massaging me after him seeing my tits and then me seeing him jack off.

I can't get the image out of my mind when I go home. I wake up during the night and think about it. I try to think of Ronny, and begin masturbating, but as I orgasm I am suddenly picturing Robert's cock blowing it's load. This is just too disturbing for me.

I stay away several days, but a week later I just need to work out and relax, so I dare to go in. I tried to get off early to go in when there are other people around, even if it means I can't get a message. Or at least I can use one of the ladies who works earlier. But that doesn't work out. I finish my workout and tell Robert that I'm just not that comfortable with a man massaging me. I ask him if there is anyone else who I can make an appointment with to have them stay later until Cara returns. He tells me that he will ask around and let me know. As we talk I see his eyes continually drift down to my boobs, no doubt remembering them on display for him. At some point I glance down at his crotch, which is easier for me to get away with since his is over six feet tall, and I see that he has a boner again. On one hand it's nice to know I can have this affect on older men, but it just reminds me of seeing him jacking off.

The next day Robert calls me and tells me that one of the other girls is willing to stay late. But when I arrive he tells me that she had something come up with her kid and had to leave. He asks me to give him another chance, so I reluctantly agree.

So I'm on the table with Robert using his talented hands on me once again. He asks me about my relationship and I tell him that Ronny hardly calls me, but he does send regular emails. He tells me that it must be difficult going so long without intimacy. The conversation makes me feel a little uncomfortable, especially coming from a man who I have seen stroking his cock.

He has me roll over and begins working on me again. This time I do fall asleep. I wake up feeling his hands on my breasts. I open my eyes and discover the towel is gone. Robert is softly playing with my nipples. He sees my eyes open and says, "Just relax, Mercedes, I'm just going to help you feel better."

"You shouldn't be doing this." I tell him, but I just lay there, allowing him to continue.

He takes turns caressing my tits and toying with my nipples. "I saw you watching me jacking off last week. You really turned me on, I hope you enjoyed watching me."

"You knew I was watching?" I ask.

"Of course. I was hoping you would come inside and join me."

I don't know what to do. This is wrong, but I continue to lay there. Then his right hands slides down my body and glides between my legs. His fingers slide over my black panties and he finds my slit and begins rubbing my pussy over the silky material.

"No, don't, I'm a married woman." I object.

"A married woman who hasn't enjoyed being touched by a man in about a year." He reminds me.

"You can't be doing this." I tell him.

Robert leans over and begins licking my right nipple, then he moves to my left one. He brings up his left hand and toys with my right nipple as his tongue licks my ultra sensitive left one. I exhale loudly as he does this. Then I feel his fingers slip into the side of my panties and one of his fingers starts entering my shaved, moist, pussy. I wonder when I became wet, and feel guilty for doing so.

"No, don't do this." I say.

Robert removes his finger and starts playing with my clit, while continuing to stimulate my nipples. I want him to stop immediately, but I don't have the will to push him away. My body is becoming so aroused. "No, don't make me cum." I say.

Robert ignores me and continues. My hips begin rocking up and down as I feel my climax approaching. I'm on the verge of orgasm. The first orgasm that hasn't been brought about by my own hand in a year. Oh god, here it comes...

Then he stops.

"Not yet, Mercedes."

Fuck! I don't want him to make me cum, so why am I so frustrated that he denied it from happening.

I look at him and for the first time notice that he is not wearing his sweatpants or underwear. His cock is fully erect. I could tell that he was above average when I saw him masturbating, but seeing it up close I'm guessing that it must be at least about nine inches, and very thick. It is nearly double the size of my husband's, and that's probably true of two of the other three men I've been with in my life. The third was larger, about seven inches, but not this large or thick.

"You're going to cum tonight, Mercedes, but you need to take care of me first." He says.

"No, I won't do that." I tell him.

Robert begins playing with my clit again, and resumes licking my nipples, going back and forth to each as he uses his left hand to keep me still. I'm close to cumming again. I want to get this over with, and just as it is about to begin he stops once more. He grabs his cock with his left hand and throws his left leg up on the table and leans so that his cock is in my face. "You're turn."

"No." I resist.

He resumes toying with me, bringing me to the edge again before stopping and saying, ""Just suck my cock for a while and then I'll let you cum."

"You can't cum in my mouth." I tell him. Damn, I can't believe I just said that.

"Ok." He agrees.

I open my mouth and allow him to push his large cock between my lips. I love sucking dick, but doing this to Robert when I have a husband is just so wrong. But I know that this is the only way to get this night over with.

"Oh, that feels so good, Mercedes." He tells me as I suck his cock. He plays with my tits as I suck him. He moves back and forth meeting my own actions as I blow him. God, I cannot believe that I am doing this. I close my eyes, trying to picture Ronny, but that doesn't help. I feel Robert's hand press the back of my head. It is too late when I realize why. I hear him moan and feel his cock grow even harder in my mouth and I know that he is about to cum. I try to pull away, but his hand holds me in place. "Oh yes." He whispers as I feel his cock twitch just before the first spurt of cum hits my tongue. Then another strikes the back of my mouth. "Yes, yes!" He continues as warm, thick streams of cum fill my mouth. I swallow most of it, but some dribbles out of my mouth and down my right cheek as he continued cumming in my mouth.

"You said you wouldn't do that." I accuse when he pulls his still hard cock out of my mouth.

Robert just grins at me. "It felt too good to stop." He said, "now let's get you off."

"No, I'm through." I tell him. I do want to cum, but not like this."

Robert ignores me. He grabs my panties and slides them down my legs even as I continue to object. Then he pulls my legs apart and bends down and starts licking my pussy.

"No, don't eat me!" I insist.

He holds my legs in place as his tongue begins working on my swollen clit. "Stop it!" I demand, but he just continues.

Oh fuck. I feel my pussy coming alive again. After the several times he rubbed me so close to orgasm it isn't taking much to get me ready to climax. I stop resisting, knowing that this is going to happen no matter what I say or do.

"Oh god." I mutter as my orgasm begins. I raise my hips to meet his face as he licks my clit. I feel guilty as hell, but can't ignore the waves of pleasure spreading from between my legs. It feels so good. I realize that I'm panting as he continues to lick me. My orgasm ends but he continues. My pussy is becoming so sensitive. " That's enough, you can stop." I say, but he continues. "I said stop." I try pushing his head away, then I'm climaxing again. "Of fuck, please stop!" It feels so good, but at the same time it's too much. I try bucking my hips to escape, but Robert is holding my legs in place. Fuck, here I go again. Oh my god I can't take anymore. I'm cumming, laughing, and on the verge of tears at the same time. "Please stop!" I cry, and here I go again. "Oh shit!" I can't believe how powerful this orgasm is.

Finally he stops. It takes me a bit to catch my breath. "There, you really needed that, didn't you, Mercedes."

Now I'm pissed. Partially because what he said is somewhat true, but mainly because of how cocky he is in saying it. "I didn't want any of this, you made me do it." I remind him.

Robert doesn't reply. Instead he climbs up onto the massage table between my legs. I look down and see his engorged cock coming closer to me and know at once where it is headed. I try to push him off me. "You're not going to fuck me!" I shout. Everything else has been bad enough, but I'm not letting him fuck me on top of it.

"It's the final thing to make the night complete." Robert says.

Despite my efforts, he is able to hold me down and presses the head of his cock between my legs. I move my hips, trying my best to deny him access, but he persists until the head is resting between my wet cunt lips. It takes him a couple tries, but he finally secures access and starts forcing his way inside me. "No, get out of me!" I demand, but he presses on.

I gasp when he shoves up into me. I have never had anything fill me so completely. "Stop it!" I yell, as he begins fucking me. I jump when his head bangs against my cervix. Robert lays atop me and starts thrusting his rock hard cock into me. I bang against his sides, but he ignores it as he fills my hole over and over with each thrust. I continue to beg him to pull out, knowing that he has no intention of doing so. I cannot believe that this is happening. I fully believed that I would go the rest of my life with no other man screwing me besides Ronny, now Robert is using me for sheer pleasure while making me break my wedding vows.

"Damn you are so fucking tight." He says to me. "I can't believe how good your cunt feels."

And I can't believe that my pussy is beginning to respond to his invasion. His thrust come at a steady and powerful pace. I feel every inch of his manhood working in and out of me and the sensation of the several orgasms has stirred my pussy to action. I can't hold back the unwanted passion as he fucks me. "Oh, no, not again." I mutter as I start to cum.

"That's it, Mercedes, cum on my cock like a good little slut." He says.

I would tell him to fuck off, but my orgasm is too intense for me to do anything but moan as my body quivers from head to toe.

"I'm gonna join you." He says.

Oh fuck no, I can't allow that. "Pull out, don't you dare cum inside me!"

Robert continues fucking me. "Please don't cum in me. I can't risk that!"

He just moans in reply, then I feel him unleashing his cum inside my pussy even while I am beginning another orgasm. I roll my head is disbelief as he pumps his seed into me. And I can't stop from cumming with him at the same time.

He continues to fuck me until he is fully satisfied, then slides out and jumps off the table. I lie there is disbelief, trying to figure how all of this happened and what to do about it.

"That was wonderful." Robert tells me. "I know that you only come in twice a week, but I'll be waiting for you to come back tomorrow night so we can do this again."

PAS
PAS
4,277 Followers