Training Mercedes Ch. 02

Story Info
Robert introduces Mercedes to another couple.
3k words
4.66
11.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers

After what Robert put me through last night there was no way in hell that I was ever going to go back to my massage therapist office again. I hardly slept, reliving the way he used my body. Worse, I can't get the thought of just how many times I orgasmed for him out of my mind. Oh, I know it was just the physical response from what he forced me to do, but I can't deny just how much my body did enjoy it. It has been far too long since my husband has even had the desire to touch me, so Robert's actions brought out a desire within me and satisfied it more than any man has ever done. And that is what makes me feel guilty the most. So I decided to ignore his arrogant instruction for me to return tonight.

Then I received a text from an unknown number at lunchtime today. When I opened it I was shocked to see a picture of me, topless, in nothing but my panties, laying on the massage table. That mother fucker must have taken it when I dozed off, before he started fondling me. I wonder if he has any others.

I decided that I was going in, just to tell him off and demand that he delete any pictures of me.

So I walk into the place, and find no one there as usual. Robert comes out of his office, wearing snug gym shorts and a white T-shirt. He closes the door behind him and says, "Welcome back, Mercedes. I've been looking forward to seeing you again." He rubs his crotch, and I see a bulge already forming. Seeing how he is eyeing my breast, I instinctively cross my arms.

"Look, Robert. Last night was a mistake. You took advantage of me and that was wrong. And you took pictures of me too. That's illegal. I demand that you delete any pictures that you have. And don't think that I came here to let you fuck me again."

Robert smiles. "The fact that you came here proves you want more."

"Bullshit!" I reply, "I'm only here because I don't want you to have any pictures of me to show off to anyone. I can't let my husband find out about last night or else he will definitely leave me."

Robert walks over to me, "Relax, he doesn't have to know anything about us. Hell, he's not even in the country. Besides, he cheated on you, so you're just getting back. And you really needed it."

Before I realize what is happening, Robert grabs me beneath my armpits and picks me up. "Let's get started with tonight's session." He says as he carries me into the therapy room.

I kick and try to break free while demanding him to put me down. Robert shoves me onto the table and begins wrestling my clothing off of me. I try to fight him off, but he is too powerful for me. He pulls my shirt and jeans off first, then tugs my sports bra up over my head before jerking my panties off. I am still fighting, but when his fingers caress my pussy I feel a tingling response. No, this can't be happening.

Robert leans closer and begins kissing me, while his right hand grabs my left tit and begins fondling it. His tongue slips between my lips as he kisses me with passion. How I miss being kissed like that by my husband. Then his head slips down and he starts licking my left nipple for a few moments before pushing me back and using his hands to spread my legs. His face buries into my crotch and I feel his tongue on my pussy.

"No, stop. We can't do this." I say, knowing full well that he is not about to stop. I am both scared and angry, but god does it feel good.

I give in, knowing that I'm powerless to stop him. What infuriates me most is that part of me welcomes it. I close my eyes, deciding to wait until he inevitably gets me off before doing or saying anything else. Maybe I can cum in silence and not give him the satisfaction of knowing that he brought me to orgasm again.

It doesn't take long. I feel my orgasm nearing and begin to breathe more heavily. Then he stops.

Shit, I was about to cum and he just stopped licking me. I open my eyes and he is smiling at me. "Not yet, Mercedes. You're going to have to earn it tonight."

What the hell does that mean? I wonder. Robert slides up and begins going back and forth, licking my sensitive nipples as he holds me down on the table. Then, finally, he goes back to my pussy. I buck my hips to meet his face as he begins licking my clit. Oh god I need to cum.

He licks me until I am about to get off and then stops everything again. You bastard, I think silently.

He does this twice more, and I can't think of the irony of how I am being forced to have sex, but denied the orgasm that I shouldn't want, but so desperately need.

This time I grab his head in my hands as he licks me, determined not to let go until I climax, but just like before, he pulls away.

"Damnit, Robert, don't stop."

Robert stands up and drops his shorts. I see that he is not wearing any underwear and his huge cock is rock hard.

"If you want to cum then you have to ride me." He says.

"No, please don't make me fuck you again." I say.

"I can keep doing this to you all night until you fuck me." He says.

Damn this is so cruel. I don't want to fuck him, but the memory of how his big cock felt inside me just makes me hornier. "Fine." I say.

Robert climbs onto the massage table and pulls me atop him. Though I am reluctant to do it, I take his cock with my right hand and guide it into my wet pussy. He fills me deeply even before he is all the way in. I begin riding his pole as he plays with my tits.

"Oh, you are so tight, Mercedes." He says.

I bounce up and down on him, feeling each stroke bringing me closer to release.

"Oh...my...god..." I moan as my orgasm begins.

Robert is thrusting up into me as I meet his every stroke. I roll my head back, enjoying my orgasm. I hear him moaning and realize that he is about to cum. "No, not inside me again."

Robert grabs my hips and holds me on him as we both keep fucking. I don't want him in me but don't fight to get off of him.

"Yes!" He cries, and I feel his cum unleashing inside of me. I continue riding his cock until he uses his hands to slow me down and I come to rest with him still inside of me.

"Oh, that was so good." He tells me.

I nearly scream when I hear hands clapping and a male voice saying, "Bravo."

I turn to the door and see a man and woman standing there. Both appear to be in their thirties. The woman is tall and slender, with long, straight, brown hair and a hint of freckles. Her blue eyes are big and bright. The man is about six feet tall with short, dark hair. He is slender too.

"You are a little dynamo, just like Robert said." The man tells me.

I try to jump off the table, but Robert grabs me. "Relax, James and Alice are friends of mine."

Alice grins at me. "We're also swingers. Robert has been wanting to get in my pants ever since he found out, and I do want to fuck that big cock, but he has to provide someone for James. So when he showed us your picture we agreed to join in tonight."

Robert added, I had them hide in the office until they heard us having sex."

James held up his phone, "Hope you don't mind that I took a few pictures of you two fucking."

"Let me go!" I demand, as I try to break free. This has already gone way too far, but now Robert expects me to fuck his buddy too. "You're not fucking me."

James laughs, "Not just me, sweetheart. My wife wants to be with you too."

They begin undressing as they come me closer. Alice unbuttons her blouse and removes it. She is not wearing a bra. Her firm breasts are bigger than mine and they jiggle as she walks. She is several inches taller than me. She drops her skirt, revealing long, slender legs. She isn't a beautiful woman, but she is sexy. She removes her panties, revealing a mostly bare pussy with just a small tuft of brown pubic hair.

James hurriedly strips. He is not muscular by any means. Almost too thin. His shaved, erect cock is average length, but on his slender body, looks larger than it really is.

"Stay away from me!" I insist.

The three of them grab me and begin groping me. I feel their hands all over my body. "Stop it!"

I am turned sideways on the table and forced onto my back. Alice holds my arms as James stands between my legs. "Don't you dare fuck me!" I shout.

James just laughs and presses his cock against my pussy. I kick my legs and buck my hips, but he gradually pushes his cockhead into me. "Nooooo..." I cry out as I feel him gaining entrance.

"Damn, she is tight, even after you fucked her." James says to Robert. He holds my legs and begins pounding my pussy.

Alice jumps onto the table and lays in the opposite direction. She raises her head and watches as her husband fucks me. "Give me that big cock." She tells Robert.

Robert stands between her legs and drives his manhood into her waiting pussy. As much as I hate what is happening right now, I feel a pang of jealousy at her being fucked by Robert.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She says as they start fucking beside of me.

James pounds my pussy hard and fast. While he doesn't fill me as much as Robert did, the intensity is overwhelming, especially after just being fucked to orgasm a few minutes ago. I look up at his face as he leers at me in lust, then I turn to see Alice, with her tits bouncing back and forth as she is slammed by Robert's cock.

Without realizing it was about to happen I climax a second time. I moan before catching myself.

"You're making her cum, honey." Alice says as I orgasm on the table next to her.

I can't believe that this skinny stranger is getting me off, but I can't stop cumming as he fucks me.

"My turn." He says.

"Fuck no, get your cock out of me now!" I demand. I can't have two men cumming in me unprotected. "Pull out!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" He cries out as he begins thrusting even deeper. I can feel his cock twitching as he rams me and know that he is blowing his seed deep into my pussy with every stroke.

"Fuck me," Alice cries out as she takes Robert's cock. "Oh yes, make me cum."

James continues to fuck me as Alice orgasms. Robert leans forward and squeezes her tits as he pounds her. She relaxes but he continues to fuck her, bringing her to a second orgasm. James finally stops fucking me, but keeps his cock shoved up into my hole as he watches Robert fuck his wife. Then Robert moans in delight as he fills Alice's pussy with his seed.

When Robert pulls out of her, Alice gets on her knees and slides me back into the regular position, still on my back, on the massage table. Both men stand on either side of me and hold me in place as she leans down between my legs. "Let me see how good you taste, sweetheart."

Oh fuck no. This bitch plans to go down on me. I've never considered doing anything like this. I don't even watch lesbian porn with my husband. I try to resist, but I am being held in place as she begins licking my pussy.

"Please stop." I beg, as she expertly caresses my clit with her tongue. While they hold me down, both men play with my sensitive nipples, which only stimulates me more as Alice continues to lick me. I can't believe this is happening. Yesterday I was a faithful wife, now, only 24 hours later, I have been fucked repeatedly by one man, then another, and am now about to be forced to orgasm by a woman during group sex.

I roll my head back and forth in denial as I feel my orgasm begin. "Oh god.", I whisper as Alice makes me cum.

"There, didn't that feel good." Alice says to me. "Now you can return the favor."

"Like hell I will," I protest. "There is no way I'm licking your pussy."

"We'll see about that." She says.

Alice climbs over me and switches around, all while Robert and James continue holding me in place. She straddles my face and lowers her pussy onto me as she settles into the 69 position. I feel her mouth against my pussy and hear her say, "I'm going to keep licking your cunt until you eat my pussy and get me off."

Alice begins, just as she said she would. As she licks me, she grinds her pussy on my mouth and nose. I try to ignore it, then she forces me to cum again. Now my pussy is extremely sensitive. I plead with her to stop, but all I get in reply is continued licking. Her husband tells me, "Eat her pussy if you want her to stop."

I can't bring myself to do it, but after two more forced orgasms my head is spinning. I can't take it any more, so out of desperation, I stick out my tongue and start licking her clit. Alice continues licking me so I increase my tempo. I cum again, oh god it is so pleasurable and tortuous at the same time. "I'll make you cum," I promise, "just please stop licking me."

Alice stops, and just grinds away on my face as she enjoys being eaten by me. Never in my life have I ever thought this would happen to me. I keep licking her clit, listening to her sounds of approval. "Yes, yes, yes..." she begins as she cums on my mouth and tongue. I keep licking until she is fully satisfied and climbs off of me.

I look at the two men on either side of me. Both are fully erect. Robert lifts me up and slides me over then pushes his cock into my pussy. He then picks me up and turns around so that he is seated on the table with me straddling him. My legs dangle just below his knees.

"We have one more surprise for you." He tells me.

I feel James behind me. Then I feel his cock rubbing between my butt cheeks. I suddenly realize what they have in mind. Both of them are going to fuck me at the same time.

"No, not that. I can't take that." I object. "I've never done anal."

"Hear that, you get her ass cherry." Robert tells James.

"Please stop." I beg as James begins to force his cock into my ass.

"Take it easy on her, dear." Alice tells her husband.

I cry out in pain as he pushes inside me. Then both men are fucking me at the same time.

"She looks like a rag doll bouncing between you." Alice comments.

"Get some pictures," James says, "better yet, take a video."

"No, stop." I say, both to the idea of recording this and to what is happening.

I can do nothing but bounce up and down on their shafts as they hold me between them. As much as having a cock buried in my ass hurts, the pressure of both of them slamming up into me has every nerve in my body awake, and my nipples sliding against Robert's muscular chest are tingling. I erupt into a powerful orgasm as I am squeezed between these two men. I moan and pant, much to their delight as they continue to fuck me. I cum again and again.

"Oh god." Robert says, announcing his orgasm as he blows his load into me. I cum with him as he empties his cock.

"Let me get in on this." Alice says.

She helps as the two men pull me up off of Robert's spent cock. James pulls his out of my ass and Alice situates herself on the table so that they can maneuver me in a way that our legs are scissoring each other and our wet pussies are rubbing together. James comes around to the edge of the table and shoves his cock into my mouth. Now I am fucking Alice while sucking the cock that was just in my asshole. He fucks my face as Alice grinds her snatch against mine, and I climax almost immediately. We continue rubbing together as I suck James' cock. He fucks my face as he moans in delight. I feel him getting just a little harder in my mouth just before he begins blasting him cum into my mouth. I dutifully swallow every drop as he continues pumping my mouth. When he pulls out Alice begins to cum. The two of us orgasm together. When we finish I lay back on the table completely exhausted. I say nothing as they begin dressing, thanking Robert for sharing me with them, as if I am his property. Just a fuck toy at his disposal.

But after tonight, maybe that's exactly what I am

PAS
PAS
4,281 Followers