Training My Dream Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha continued down with her hands. Putting them on each side of the woman's stomach. She rubbed around and around in a circular motion. On each side of the woman's belly. Gradually increasing the circular motion from the bottom of her breasts to the top of her groin. Lightly gently massaging. The woman's skin was smooth. Her belly flat and firm. Martha could feel her body relaxing.

The Asian woman hands still covered her private area. She was shielding her pussy from Martha. She continued to gaze directly back at Martha. She had felt such a sexual effect after watching the handsome man. Now this bold woman was manipulating her body even more. She was responding to this woman touch. Her pussy felt so wet. But she would try and not reveal that. She wanted to give no satisfaction to this lady. She hoped the woman would soon give up and leave.

Martha paused. She placed her hands over the Asians woman's hands. They were still firmly covering her pussy. Martha started to slap the woman's hands. Gently. Consistently. Slap. Each hand.

The Asian woman's legs were stretched out down her lounge chair. Long. Lean. Martha began alternating her slapping from the woman's hands down to the top and inside of the Asian woman's thighs. Slap after slap. Gentle.

Back and forth. From hands to thighs. Gradually Martha increased the pace and intensity. The slapping became firmer and harder. The woman's thighs reddened. Quiet noises started to escape her.

The Asian woman turned on her side -- her back and bottom to Martha. Protecting her thighs and hands which still covered her pussy. She had enough. The slapping was starting to take effect. It was painful. This woman was pushing her more and more. Becoming more and more aggressive. This woman was not going to have her way with her. She would leave her beach chair here. She would get up and leave.

Martha was just able to react as the woman started to move. Reaching out she pulled the ties on the right side of the woman's bikini bottoms. Undoing them. She continued by grabbing a hold of the woman's thong that split her ass checks.

The Asian woman froze. She knew if she continue and got up -- her bottoms to her suit would be ripped off by the woman. She stayed still. Her back and bottom still to Martha.

Martha held the bottom of the suit with her left hand. With her right hand she reached out and griped one of the woman's butt checks. Small, tight, firm buns. Martha vigorously massaged first one, then the other bun. Loosening the muscles. Relaxing them. Preparing them.

Martha then proceeded to begin spanking each check. She had not planned on spanking or slapping this beauty but she needed access to her pussy. Following the same pattern as the hands and thighs. Gentle and consistent. Gradually increasing the pace and intensity. The woman's body started twitching and moving. Her buns slightly reddening. Trying to escape the growing discomfort of the spanking.

"This will continue until you turn over and remove your hands from the front of your suit and your pussy." The Asian woman complied. She turned around and sat back in her original position in the chair. Hands at her side. Facing Martha. Her eyes still gazing directly back at Martha.

Half of the Asian woman's bikini bottoms were untied. Her hands not shielding her privates. Martha immediately slipped her hand inside the woman's swim bottoms. Martha knew exactly what to do. She had of course masturbated herself many times.

She immediately knew why the woman had covered herself. She was trying to hide how excited she was. Her clitoris hood had opened and her clitoris was engorged. The lips protruding. She was incredibly wet. Martha has never been this wet before. Martha was amazed. Her area was so smooth. She must have been shaved very recently. Martha glided her hand around. It felt so good to touch this woman.

She rubbed the clitoris lips together between her fingers. More and more. Over and over. She was enjoying the feel of it. So wet. Moist. Juice flowed from the pussy. The Asian woman had gradually opened her legs more for Martha. Sounds of enjoyment -- slight gasps and moans escaped her.

Most importantly to Martha, the Asian woman's gaze had dropped. She now looked downward. Overcome by her sexual desire. She could no longer resist Martha. She had submitted to Martha. She had taken control of this woman. Tamed her. Inside Martha rejoiced. She had wanted to control this woman. To take charge over her. Physically. Sexually. She had. She had won.

Martha stopped. She removed her hand and sat back. Looking at her prize. The beautiful Asian woman. The woman looked up. Instead of the steely determined look, she now had a look of pleading in her eyes. "Please continue. Don't stop." Martha paused. "Answer my first question from before. Did you enjoy what you saw when I masturbated the man in front of you?" "Yes." responded the Asian woman. "'Did it arouse you?" "Yes." responded the woman. "Thank me." "Thank you."

Martha stated: "I will orgasm you. If I see you again on this beach, you will allow me to do whatever I wish to you. I am in charge of you. Do you understand?" The Asian woman responded: "Yes. I understand. I accept this. You are the master of my body".

Martha slipped her hand back in. Fondling the lips. Even slightly pulling on them. Finally Martha inserted a finger into the woman's clitoris. The clitoris closed around it. Martha worked in a second finger. The two fingers slid in perfectly. The fit was tight. The clitoris lips closed around them. Martha worked the fingers ever so slowly back and forth. Like a small penis. The Asian woman moving her hips more and more to meet the fingers. Martha reached up with her free hand and loosen the woman's top. She also untied the other tie of the bikini bottoms. She removed them from the woman. Stripping her bare. She worked the fingers more and more vigorously into the woman. Meeting her thrusting body. Fucking her with her fingers. The woman started to shake. Her legs trembled. More pussy juice was now flowing out onto the beach chair. The Asian woman orgasmed. A strong powerful orgasm. She had never experienced anything like this before.

The Asian woman watched as Martha walked away. She had put her bikini back on. The man was just emerging from the ocean. The bold woman had overcome her. Both physically and sexually. She had been too strong to resist. She had been overwhelmed by her. Her body still felt so sexually alive. Her pussy was still wet. Her submission to this woman was complete.

Kevin submerged himself into the ocean. He needed it. The cold water felt great. It shocked him back to reality. He had just orgasmed in front of two woman. In public. He could not belief it. He was embarrassed. How could he let that happen? He had let his sexual desire overcome any common sense he may have had.

He stayed in the water a few more moments. He was struggling with himself. Martha knew him so well. She knew how to play all his sexual triggers. She drew them out of him. Kevin knew that he actually liked all the attention Martha gave him. He had gotten attention from woman his whole life. It was exciting. It turned him on. Martha had raised it to whole new level.

Kevin could feel the swimsuit tightening on him just a little in the ocean. As he started to come out of the ocean he knew the two ladies would be observing him. Focusing on his body. His cock. This suit was unreal. He felt so exposed in it. His cock swaying around as he moved. It was arousing. His inner exhibitionist started to take over him. Even despite his embarrassment from the beach orgasm. He sensed himself already getting slightly hard again as he emerged from the ocean.

Kevin and Martha returned to their beach blanket. Relaxing. Warm sun coming down on them. Martha looked around their area of the beach. It was still quiet. Maybe two/three other blankets could see them. Probably not that well.

At this point Martha did not care if they saw them for a few minutes. Although Martha was trying to remain in control of herself -- it was a battle she was starting to lose. Her pussy had been building up with desire from the day's events. Her clitoris was becoming heavy and clogged.

Martha looked over at Kevin. "Roll over onto your front. You are starting to get a little fried. You need some sun cream." Martha took care of his arms and legs first. Then she told Kevin to lift his hips. She pulled down and off his swimsuit in one smooth motion. Before Kevin could move or say even a word, Martha had straddled him. Sitting on his lower back, she locked her legs on each side on him as if she was riding a horse.

Martha enjoyed the feeling. Martha leaned in and started rubbing the cream into Kevin's middle and lower back. Digging in her palms. She had an excellent sense of how much pressure to apply. She could feel those muscles unwinding. She slid down further until she was straddling Kevin's ass. Some day she would be in this position and strap-on Kevin. Today she had to settle for this.

Martha started to grind her pussy slowly into Kevin's ass. She knew her pussy was warm and wet (even thru her swim bottoms). The rhythmic grinding sensation was irresistible. Kevin was soon pushing his ass back into her. It felt fantastic to Martha. Martha was approaching an orgasm. She slid off Kevin to the side. She gave his butt a quick slap. Kevin knew immediately to roll over.

Martha had waited a long time for this moment. She looked down at the smooth oversized penis on Kevin. Erect. Martha slipped off her bottoms and slid on top of Kevin.

She was so wet. Her clitoris was swollen. Kevin's penis slipped into her easily. It was large but fit her well. It filled her. She could feel her clitoris tightening around it.

Martha sat still -- not moving. Kevin's hips were starting to thrust up towards her but Martha would control this moment. She leaned forward and pressed her hands down on Kevin's stomach -- holding him still. She wanted to fully enjoy this.

She gripped his sides with her thighs. Slowly Martha began to rock back and forth on his cock. Forward slightly and then back. As she pushed forward squeezing with her thighs and when she rocked back pushing her butt back into Kevin's upper legs. Increasing her rhythm. Feeling his cock growing more inside her -- pushing further into her.

Martha increased her pace. Fucking Kevin. More and more. Rocking back and forth faster and faster. Moans starting to come from her. Martha's lower body started shaking. Her body was twitching on Kevin's cock. All the build-up in her pussy releasing. Martha body shook into a full orgasm. She continued to sit atop Kevin. All the endorphins from her orgasm were kicking in. Kevin had not orgasmed and was still hard. The fullness she felt with his cock still inside her. Martha felt so good. She smiled. "I loved fucking you my beautiful man".

Martha rolled off Kevin. Putting her bottoms back on. Tossing him his swimsuit. She glanced around. Everything seemed OK. No one was staring at them. She laughed to herself -- seems she may not get kicked off her private beach. Not yet at least.

They each just sat on the blanket. Zoning out. Finally Kevin said: "Hey, I have to start thinking of getting out here. I have a drive and it is getting later. It is a work day tomorrow."

Martha still was enjoying the view of Kevin. He was still hard after their fucking. Martha had not allowed him to orgasm -- just herself. Martha had one more activity she wanted to do with Kevin. Cementing the day by increasing her dominance even more over him. "One more thing for the day. Then you can get out of here. I want to show you the walking trail".

Martha had Kevin follow her to the top northeast corner of the beach. Thru a few sand dunes, beach bushes and shrubs. They connected with the beach trail. The trail went in about a mile and half loop. "This is my favorite walking place. I normally take the dogs here to walk. It is so peaceful. Rarely is anyone ever on it. You cannot even really see it from the beach or parking lot. It will lead us around to the parking lot."

They walked along the trail. Neither discussed the events of the day. Both lost in their own thoughts on what had happened during the day. Martha was feeling so content and satisfied. Kevin was feeling dazed. The day had not gone as he had planned. Martha had been so bold with him. She just did what she wanted with him. She made him feel so sexually aroused. And he was still as they walked.

Martha stopped walking. "Hold up. That beautiful cock of yours has been hard since we came over from the beach. It wants so badly to be free. I want to see it. Slip off your swimsuit." Kevin paused. Kevin was not surprised Martha would make this request. What he was surprised about was his feeling of wanting to comply with her request. He removed his swimsuit and handed it to her. They began walking again as if it were perfectly natural for Kevin to be naked.

After a little more walking, Martha stopped again. She came over, very close to Kevin. She let hand glide over his back. Feeling his smooth skin. Gently rubbing. So soothing. Then dropping her hand down to his butt. Lightly massaging his buns. Slowly. Ever so patiently. Wanting to turn her hand over to his front and touch his penis. But no... not yet.

Martha spoke quietly to Kevin: "You must realize I have been training you these past few months. Thru our virtual messaging and today in person. Keying in on your desires. Sexually arousing you. I know we have both enjoyed it. You have been so good today. I want you trust me".

With that, Martha reached into her bag and pulled out a leash. She put it around Kevin's neck and started to walk. Giving a gentle tug to get Kevin moving. Kevin said not one word. They restarted the walk. Martha slowed her pace and to let Kevin walk in front of her. She occasionally would say stop. Slightly pulling on the leash to get Kevin to stop walking.

Even Martha was surprised by what was happening. She knew she had a growing control over Kevin. She knew Kevin was comfortable with his body. He had exhibitionist desires which she was cultivating. So removing his swimsuit on the trail was not a surprise at all to her. But allowing her to leash him and walk him? This was more of a fantasy for Martha. Something she dreamed as she walked her own dogs. She had not been sure if this was possible with Kevin. At least not yet. Martha was inwardly delighted. She said nothing and tried to give no sign to Kevin that would give away her surprise at what was happening.

They were coming up on the where the trail connected with the parking lot. The absolute certainty of no one noticing them would soon end. So would their walk. Martha would allow Kevin to have his swimsuit and keys. But their incredible day together was not complete yet.

Martha pulled the leash. "Kneel. Down on all fours. Now walk." Kevin lowered himself and began to crawl on all fours. Martha slowed the pace. Very slowly she walked behind Kevin. The view was unreal. Kevin's two tightly muscled orbs of butt checks moving up and down as he moved. His testicles hung down between his legs. His engorged erect penis moving and swaying with each crawl.

Was it an illusion or was Kevin's cock even larger than on the beach? Was she dreaming? Was this really happening. Martha was becoming extremely horny. She had the desire to want to take the cock into her mouth. To suckle it. To drain it. To take the incredible power out of it. And to repeat the process over and over. To milk it. Martha could feel herself growing wetter and wetter with each step. Her own clitoris was growing. But she would wait on her desire to hold Kevin's amazing penis in her mouth. That could be an experience for another time.

Martha tugged the leash. She did not even have to use a verbal command. Kevin had learned to stop with the lease pull signal. Martha knelt down beside Kevin. She had bought treats in her bag and slipped a candy treat into his mouth as a reward. She gently quietly praised Kevin. "I am so proud of you. You are such a good boy. You have obeyed so well on our walk."

With one hand still holding the leash and keeping Kevin still, she ran her hand along Kevin's back. Lightly touching and rubbing from upper back to lower back. His body was so warm from walking. His skin so smooth. She loved touching Kevin. She wanted him to learn to enjoy and respond to her touch.

Martha took a water bottle from her bag and poured water over Kevin's head, down his back and over his ass. Martha could sense Kevin relaxing. Back and forth with the water. Then she resumed her back rubbing. Over and over. From the shoulders to top of his buttocks. Loosening those tired heavy muscles.

Martha moved further down so that she was kneeling next to Kevin's left hip. Now letting her free right hand roam over his buttocks. Kneading each butt check. The muscles unwinding. Loosening. Eventually letting her hand go up and down between the butt checks. Lingering longer and longer near Kevin's anus. She slowly inserted the tip of one finger just a little into Kevin's anus. Leaving it there. She knew he sensed it. Kevin moved his hips. A quiet muffled sound coming out of his lips.

Martha slowly inserted the finger more and more. Holding the leash firm -- making it difficult for Kevin to move. Martha pushed past the initial anal rim -- fully inserting the finger into Kevin. Holding it there. Then a second finger. The fingers fit Kevin's anus passage perfectly. Despite the leash -- Kevin's hips started to move back and forth against Martha's fingers. The sounds coming from Kevin were stronger. Like an animal. Martha allowed this to happen for a few minutes. Admiring the action of Kevin's body as it moved against her fingers. Enjoying the effect she was producing in Kevin. Martha withdrew her fingers. Martha was not ready for Kevin to become too pleasured by this action.

Martha took her hand and gently rubbed the sensitive area between Kevin's testicles and anus. Lightly with her fingertips. Going back and forth from testicles to anus. Not touching either. Just staying in that very arousing zone. Getting Kevin used to her touch.

Finally Martha moved her hand and held Kevin's testicles in her palm. Moving from one to the other. Rolling them around in her hand. Fondling them. All the time still whispering to Kevin. Telling him how beautiful he was. How well he was behaving. How much she enjoyed seeing him so excited.

She removed her hand from Kevin's testicles and stopped her touch on Kevin. His body twitched slightly as if in protest. Martha pause just a few more seconds. She then reached over and she lightly grasped his cock. So warm. So full and engorged with semen. Kevin's cock had been hard since they had sex on the beach. Martha had not let Kevin release when they had sex on the beach blanket. The trail walk had only served to stimulate him more. The tip of his cock was moist with semen. Kevin was in full sexual arousal.

Martha held Kevin's cock a little more firmly. But not too much. She did not want the pressure to cause Kevin to orgasm. She loved the full feel of his cock in her hand. It was so warm. His cock was so large and oversized -- it had such power. Yet it seemed vulnerable to her touch. Her desire.

The cock seemed to sense her control. She rubbed Kevin's tip with her thumb. Feeling the lubrication of his semen dripping out -- she rubbed it all around the head of his penis. Then she stroked the full shaft of his penis with the semen. Moistening his shaft. She rubbed his own semen all over his testicles. Over his stomach. His nipples. His lips. She was marking him with her dominance. A symbol of her power over him.

Martha returned her hand to Kevin's penis. She began her motion up and down Kevin's shaft. She also released her grip on the leash. She wanted Kevin fully participating in the experience.