Training My Dream Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Martha's sexual control over Kevin grows.
7.4k words
4.78
11.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a "Training My Dream Man". Which is Part 1 of this series. You can read that and it will help you build into this story. But if you don't -- you can still jump right in and start reading "Training My Dream Man Pt. 02."

Martha. Kevin - her dream man. She had desired him. Wanted him. She had spent so much time thinking of him. Riding her dildo that she visualized as his cock. Dreaming of sucking on him while she held his ass firmly in place. Draining him of every ounce of sperm.

Now Martha was ecstatic. Her plan of conditioning and controlling Kevin thru sexual messaging had worked beyond belief. Over the past few months she had consistently worked in sexual and control themed messaging when communicating with Kevin. Texting and SKYPING. Video calls. She had trained him to respond to her messaging. Slowly. Gradually. It worked. Kevin slowly had started to respond. He enjoyed all the attention Martha gave him. His inner exhibitionism came out. He started to need the interplay with Martha. She had learned to arouse him thru her virtual communications. Triggering responses in Kevin he could not resist.

It had caped off with an unbelievable sexual experience with Kevin after a recent work meeting. Martha had Kevin stripped down, naked in his parking lot. With her hand around his cock and her fingers in his anus she had worked him to a shuddering orgasm. Even to her it had been hard to believe this had happened.

But Martha was firmly planted in reality. She knew her and Kevin were not heading towards a serious boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. There were no future wedding bells. Employees at the same Company. Different office locations. Their homes not that close to each other. They had meet and hit it off at work when they were briefly in the same office location and work group. They had a good vibe.

Martha was all in on Kevin from when they first met. But Kevin was set against serious dating with anyone at work. Even with Martha's growing ability to influence his sexual feelings and behavior. Personal and professional were separate for him.

This did not mean Martha was satisfied. Far from it. Kevin was beautiful. Handsome. Tall. Lean muscles. Hair. Face. Kevin had it all. Most people would consider Martha fairly attractive. She had beautiful face and hair. She was on the short side. She had an average build. She kept in shape. But she also knew she was no swimsuit model. She knew and accepted it. But she had many other qualities. Qualities people were not always aware of. She was smart. Bold. Very aggressive. Very determined when she wanted something. That was Kevin.

Martha had something developing with Kevin. A hold on him. Growing control over him. She was in a position of power and influence over this incredible man. That was going to continue and expand much further. She would make sure of that. Martha was perfectly fine if it just meant continued sexual experiences with Kevin.

Her next opportunity would come soon.

Summertime. Martha's favorite time of year. Southwest coast in Connecticut. Martha lived in a neighborhood close to the beach. She had beach rights at a small private beach. It was not the greatest beach. But it was her beach. She went often. It was quiet. Nice. She could look out over the ocean. Sun. Read. Chill.

There were walking paths right off the beach. They were hardly ever used. Martha would walk her two dogs there. Firmly in control of them. They were well trained. She often day dreamed of walking Kevin while she walked the dogs. How great he would look collared and naked walking on the path in front of her.

Kevin had mentioned in a recent text he would be nearby during the upcoming week. A burial ceremony for a relative in the neighboring town. Mid-day. It would only take an hour. No reception in this time of Covid. Quick ceremony and done.

Martha immediately pushed Kevin to meet after the burial ceremony. At her beach. Kevin knew about her beach. Martha loved her beach. Constantly talking about it. Martha had all the right comments to Kevin: "You will be right there. When else will you ever be this close to my beach. You will enjoy it. We can catch up. We have not seen each other in person in a while. Let's do it".

But Kevin was confused. He did not want to get involved with anyone at work. It was not worth it. He focused on work at work. There were plenty of woman to meet outside of work.

Yet, Martha had just recently stripped him naked and jerked him off in a parking lot after a work meeting. How did that happened? He had enjoyed it. He still replayed it in his mind. He had no desire to resist Martha during that experience. It had been one of the best sexual experiences Kevin had ever had. And Kevin had many previous sexual experiences. With many hot women.

What was going on with Martha and him? It was different. Instead of him leading and pursuing the woman -- she pursued him. Her virtual messaging to him. She was so openly sexual. So bold for a woman. Her attention. Her compliments. She seemed to know him so well.

She enjoyed video calling and watching him. He felt he was on exhibit with her. And he liked that feeling. He had started to find it all irresistible. He looked forward to it. He was becoming powerless with her. He would become hard and erect during their interactions. His hand often on or near his cock as they texted or during the video calls. The strong desire to masturbate while they were communicating. She was pushing him more and more. A growing control on him. And Martha knew it. Martha enjoyed it.

Still -- Kevin agreed to meet Martha at her beach. How could he not? What would he say to not go? He was going to be right there. He knew Martha well. Martha always talked up her beach. She loved that beach. He had to go. He would look like a total jerk if he did not meet her. He did have to work with her. There was no excuse.

This was also a chance for Kevin to try and reset this puzzling relationship. He would focus. He would put the prior amazing sexual encounter behind him. They were meeting at a beach. A public place, nothing was going to happen between them at the beach. It would be fun. Martha was fun. Kevin would prove to himself that he could see Martha and not be under Martha's growing control. Not become aroused. That is what he wanted - - right? It would be just a normal get together between two work friends.

Wednesday. Early afternoon. Kevin pulled right into to a parking spot just yards from the beach. It was a beautiful day. Sunny. Warm. Kevin got out and surveyed the beach. Just as Martha had described. Long but narrow shaped beach. Quiet. Not much of a crowd.

Martha immediately saw Kevin and came over. "How was the ceremony for your relative?" Kevin: "Kind of quick. Not too sad. Hey nice beach. Looks good." Martha: "Thanks. Put your swimsuit on and we will head over to my blanket". Kevin: "I did not bring my suit. Wasn't sure how long I would be here." Martha laughed. "Wrong. But I knew you would say that. Here -- you go. Hop back in your car and put this on".

Today was a great opportunity for Martha. She had Kevin here at the beach. In person. She could push things with Kevin more than she could do thru their virtual communications. She knew that she already had a degree of control over this man. Her dream man. Today she had big plans for Kevin.

Martha had given Kevin a bag, with a bathing suit inside. Kevin complied. He got back in his car and put on the bathing suit. It was unlike any bathing suit Kevin had worn before. Boxer shaped. The material was thin. Soft. Form fitting. It had a pouch for his cock and testicles. The top elastic came down lower than normal. Below his hip line. He felt like in the back it came down to the top of his butt crack. Light blue in color -- so that everything in the suit was easily outlined. Very comfortable. It fit Kevin like a glove. He was feeling aroused just wearing the swim suit.

Martha was so pleased when she saw Kevin. She knew Kevin had an exhibitionist streak in him. The suit put him on display. There was no way to hide his body, his cock, his butt in this suit. The fit and color of the suit made that impossible.

"Let me check you out" she said. She treated Kevin like a store mannequin. She went behind Kevin and lightly traced down his back with her fingernails. She felt a shiver run thru Kevin. She could not help herself and let her hand dip down into the back of the swim suit. She gave each butt check a nice firm squeeze. She came out to the front and let her hands go across Kevin's shoulders, down his chest, she held each side of his hips for a moment and then let a hand drop down across the front of the swimsuit. She brushed back and forth with the back of her hand across his cock. Kevin was already slightly hard and this just pushed that a little more.

Martha: "Lets go. You don't need anything. Give me your car keys -- I will hold them. My blanket is over there." Martha had set-up in the top corner of the beach. Trying to get as much a private spot as possible. She walked on the side of Kevin -- admiring how his semi hard cock just swayed back and forth as he walked. Even though Kevin was tall his penis seemed outsized for his frame. There was no hiding it in the swim suit.

Martha was wearing a bikini. It fit her well. It was just right. The suit accentuated her breasts -- her best body feature. They were firm and slightly big for her height and frame. Her breasts would sway and bounce in the top she had chosen. The swim suit showed her of in a classy way. Just as she wanted. She was no bimbo. She was in charge and wanted to look like it -- even on the beach.

They sat on the blanket. Nice breeze from the ocean. The sun was just warm enough. They chatted away. Catching up. They had had always gotten along well. Conversation was easy between the two of them. Martha was enjoying the time. Her nipples hard. Kevin penis was right there -- semi hard and easy for her to observe.

Martha was a hands talker. Moving her hands as she chatted. She made sure she was using those hands on Kevin as she talked. Massaging a shoulder. Stroking his arm. On his thigh -- sometimes for a moment. Sometimes resting her hand there longer. The warmth from her touch. Inching closer... so close... but not quite touching his penis. She was enjoying this. Keeping Kevin off balance and aroused.

Coming into the day, Kevin knew he was falling more under Martha's desires. Under her thumb. Even more so, he was growing to enjoy it. Aroused by her words/ her actions/ her behavior. Today had been his chance to regain some control over himself with Martha. He wanted to try to push back his relationship more towards friends and professional colleges. Now he sat on the beach blanket enjoying her touch. Enjoying having her watch his cock. Hard. She was so bold -- basically fondling him in the parking lot. Having him wear this bathing suit. He felt dazed. Overwhelmed.

Martha stood up from the blanket. "Common. Stand up. Let's go for a walk along the shore of the beach". Martha wanted to continue to build her control over Kevin. Exhibiting him, aroused, in the wonderful swimsuit she had him wearing. The beach walk would subtly help do just that.

The attractive young Asian woman had set up her beach lounge chair close to the ocean edge. There was no other beach goers near her. She saw the couple, the man and woman as they slowly approached. Her gaze fixated on the man. He was beautiful. Slightly older than her. Tall. Lean. Detailed muscles. She rarely ever saw anyone like him on this beach. This was more a neighborhood beach, filled with older folks from the local area. As they grew closer, the woman slowed even more.

The young Asian woman was able to focus even more on the man. His swimsuit was unusual. The material was so thin. His cock was basically erect and it seemed to sway as he walked. The effect of walking certainly aroused him. His cock seemed oversized for his body. She thought of a horse. The woman and man stopped right in front of her. So close. Was it on purpose? She wished the man would come over and fuck her wildly. She could feel her juices starting to flow from her. Seeing this was so unexpected she was losing control over herself. She badly wanted to touch herself. The desire to masturbate herself was overwhelming her.

Martha had spotted the attractive Asian woman in the distance as they walked. She could see her focus on Kevin. She was sure Kevin could sense it as well. She had deliberately slowed their pace as they walked. She intentionally stopped and stood right in front of her. Martha loved the idea of Kevin being so exhibited. So exposed. She was controlling it. She felt her powers surging over this man.

Martha moved closed to Kevin. He was perfectly positioned for just the Asian lady to see him. Martha reached out to Kevin. She took a hand and let her fingernails go down his chest. Lightly across his nipples. Back and forth. She heard the slightest groan from Kevin. His expression was glazed. He had been hard almost since getting out of his car. She knew his penis was clogged. Needing relief. His desire was overcoming any remaining resistance to what was happening to him.

Martha continued down with her hand. Gently caressing his stomach. Then down further. The material of the swim suit so thin. She cupped his testicles. Holding them. Rolling them in her palm. Then she took her fingernail tips and ran them slowly from the cock shaft to the tip. Over and over. The cock growing even more. Pushing against the material of the swim suit. Straining in way... almost wanting to break out of the swimsuit.

Martha so enjoyed this. The build-up. She reached into the swimsuit and held Kevin's cock. She enjoyed the feeling of Kevin's cock. It was almost like it was separate entity from him. Kevin hips started to move, he wanted to meet the touch as it went up and down his shaft. Martha touch was maddening to him. Martha increased her rhythm and let her fingernail tips settle on the head of Kevin's cock. She could feel the pre-cum wet spot on the tip of his penis. She moved around and around in a circle motion on his cock head. More and more until Kevin let out a surrendering moan. His orgasm was powerful. She could sense his cock emptying. Twitching as it orgasmed. Even after she took her hand away his hips shuddered slightly, involuntarily thrusting back and forth.

Martha stepped back and admired Kevin. A huge stain showed thru his swimsuit. Martha had bought this incredible man to orgasm. Right here on the beach. The stain was the sign of her success.

Martha "You better dip into the water before we head back so that your suit can rinse". Masturbating Kevin to orgasm was not planned by Martha. It just was a spontaneous reaction by her. Her own sexual desire had been rising since the beginning of the day. Her feeling of building control over Kevin adding to that. Then the opportunity for the exhibition in front of the young Asian woman. All had contributed to her sudden action.

Martha looked over to the beautiful young Asian woman. She did believe she had seen her, here at the beach before. She had a wide-eyed look of amazement on her face. She looked at Martha. Yes, Martha thought, what just happened was done so you could see it as well. Martha nodded her head in acknowledgement to her.

The Asian woman looked so aroused to Martha. She was so flustered by what she had seen. Were her hands on the inside of her bikini bottoms? Did she even realize what she was doing? She obviously needed relief. Was she rubbing herself or just trying to cover the wetness oozing from her. Her pussy juice was flowing from her. Martha could see her nipples protruding from her very small bikini. The woman was in total heat.

Martha was not a lesbian but she did find the sight very intriguing. The woman's beauty was eye catching. Her aroused state was amazing even to another woman. Martha wanted to see the woman bring herself to orgasm in front of her.

Why? She wasn't sure. Was it because she herself was so aroused because of what just happened with Kevin? Or maybe it was that she enjoyed the feeling of control over people. The challenge of having power over someone regardless if they were male or female. She decided to try something with the beautiful Asian woman.

She had a few minutes while she was waiting for Kevin in the ocean. She took the few steps over to the woman's beach chair. She sat on the edge of her chair -- facing her. Close to the woman. Martha smiled broadly at her. Martha: "That was amazing -- wasn't it? What you just saw? I can see how you obviously enjoyed it and the effect it is having on you. Since I am the source of this for you -- I think you should thank me. Yes?"

The Asian woman was startled. She was so sexually overwhelmed from watching the handsome man. This woman knew it. The woman had caught her watching. Like a voyeur. What did this rude and aggressive woman want? Why was she sitting next to her? She really could not move with this woman sitting on her chair. She felt trapped. But she would not give the satisfaction to this rather ordinary looking woman to admit how aroused she felt. She would not thank this woman or even acknowledge her. She would be patient and this woman would get up and leave.

Martha continued to smile at the Asian woman. She stared into the woman's eyes. The woman looked directly back at her. No further words were exchanged or needed. The Asian woman was the type of woman Martha had been envious of her whole life. Beautiful. Sophisticated. The type of woman who usually would not even acknowledge the existence of Martha. That made Martha all the more determined.

Martha looked at the woman more closely. She was stunning. Probably late 20's. Tall. Lean. Beautiful hair and facial features. Smaller firm breasts. She probably rarely needed a bra. She could see thru her top that she had long and hard nipples. She was obviously proud of her body. And very comfortable with it. The swim suit was white. Bikini. Small top which exposed most of the breasts and basically covered just her nipples. Even though she was sitting Martha could tell it was a thong bottom. The bathing had ties on the side -- which held it in place. The front had a small covering. Which covered her pussy. She was obviously cleanly shaved.

This was the perfect beach for her to come to and relax. A family neighborhood beach. No one would be hitting on her at this beach.

She was trying to keep her hands in front of her pussy to hide her excitement. Martha believed she could see wetness on the front of her suit. Martha also believed she could see the outline of her clitoris lips thru her suit.

This allowed Martha an opening. She reached out. Gently touching the woman's arm. Slowly. Softly. She traced up and down with her finger tips. From shoulder to wrist. Back and forth. She thought she felt a slight shiver go thru the Asian woman. Her hands still shielded her pussy.

Finally after one trip to the top of the Asian women's shoulder Martha let her hand come down her chest. She reached the middle area of her chest and tucked her hand under the small top. She let it stay there -- on the Asian woman's left breast. She could feel the nipple against her palm. Slowly she closed her fingers around it. So hard. She rubbed the nipple between her fingers. Cultivating it and stretching it even more. The nipple was long and erect. Martha started squeezing and pulling on the nipple.

The Asian woman still looked directly at Martha. The slightest flicker seemed to go thru her eyes as Martha repeated the same process with the right nipple. Martha gave the right nipple a rougher squeeze at the end. A slight gasp came from the woman. But her gaze stayed directly on Martha.

Martha pulled the right side of the Asian woman's top over. Exposing her breast and taut hard nipple. There were no beachgoers sitting anywhere near them. No one would see the Asian woman's breast. But Martha wanted her to feel exposed. On display.