Training My Dream Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha kept a steady pace as she began to masturbate Kevin. Soon low grunts were coming from Kevin. So much built up intensity from the day was inside him. Working itself out. He joined with the motion of Martha's hand by moving his body and hips. Meeting her rhythm as she masturbated him. In sync with the motion. His body moving back and forth as she moved up and down on his cock.

Martha continued speaking to Kevin. "Open to me. Surrender to me. Release. Cum for me. Orgasm." Kevin began his orgasming. Shaking with full force. His whole body felt an incredible release. A combination of pent up sexual desire and his own confusing feelings of being controlled by Martha.

Martha continuing to pump his cock as his body continued shaking and twitching. Jerking harder and harder and draining him of his fluid and energy. Kevin rolled off all fours to his side and collapsed on the trail. Even then Martha came over and held his cock as drops of semen continued to come out of Kevin. Martha continued rubbing the semen all over his body. She held Kevin's cock until it fully returned to its normal size.

Martha stood up. She looked down and admired the view. Her beautiful dream man. Kevin's gorgeous body so tired yet peaceful from the orgasm. He was exhausted from the day. Sexually drained. His body covered in his own semen. It had been an incredible beach day.