Training Nova Ch. 04

Story Info
Impact play and forced orgasms.
1.4k words
4.61
12.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

Will drove Nova back to his house, stopping briefly at her house so she could pick up a few things. After that, he turned the three vibes on her on low for the rest of the ride.

Nova couldn't wait to get back to her Master's house. She rolled that phrase around in her mind. She touched the necklace and rubbed her thumb against it, tracing the three rings. She knew she was still on a trial, but things seemed to be going well.

They arrived at his house. As soon as she stepped inside, he told her to stop and remove her clothes while he got her collar.

He removed her necklace and placed it on the hall table, then secured her collar on her neck. Apart from her collar and the vibes, she was nude.

He led her back up to the guest room they'd been in last night. He had her lie on the bed and helped her get comfortable with a pillow under her lower back.

He checked his watch. "It's just past 3...since we're both working tomorrow...I'm going to see how many orgasms you can have before bed. I'll be expecting double digits. Can you do that for me, pet?"

"I'll try, Sir. I don't think I've had that many orgasms in one day before..."

"I'll make it interesting. If you cum at least 10 times, I'll let you pick from a list what we do on Friday. But, if you don't, you won't cum again for two weeks."

She blushed, looking and feeling sheepish. She didn't think she could do this. But, two weeks would suck after the amazing weekend they'd spent together.

"I'll do my best to win, Sir."

He smiled and turned up the vibes to max. She jumped slightly in the bed from the sudden change.

"Cum for me, pet."

Will leaned over and kissed Nova deeply. Their tongues danced as he began teasing her breasts. He placed the clit vibe on her nipple, enclosing it in the tip.

Nova used her hands to work the toys, focusing on the butterfly vibe on her clit, her other hand rubbing herself with the egg inside her. She was on the edge.

"Cum for me, pet," he whispered, "cum hard."

"Mmmmmm...I'm...cumming...Sir...ohhhhh."

"Don't stop.

He put his hand over hers, holding the vibe against her clit. He moved the clit vibe to her other nipple.

She barely noticed it. She felt overstimulated. Her pussy needed a break. But she felt so close. She kept rubbing, she felt just there...so close.

"Cum, pet. Cum for me. Cum for your Master."

"Ahhh...oh my...gggod...ehm..." She exploded in orgasm. It was like it was too strong. It rolled over into a second, then a third as the pleasure washed over her body in waves.

She zoned out for a moment. When she opened her eyes, Will was smiling ear to ear. He'd turned the vibes off.

"Good girl. Rest for a moment." He kissed her on the forehead and left the room, returning a minute later with a chilled bottle of water.

She laid back in the bed and sipped the water. He gently unfastened and removed the butterfly clit vibe, then pulled the egg out of her pussy. He left the butt plug vibe in.

"I think that's five so far today. So, at least halfway there, pet.

Her mind raced. She was already getting tired and wondered if she'd actually get sore from all of this stimulation.

He offered his hand and helped her up then opened the closet door. The large walk-in closet was completely empty except for a pulley system affixed to the ceiling and one wall.

He put cuffs on her wrists and told her to raise her hands over her head. Then he attached her wrist cuffs to ropes suspended from the ceiling. He turned a hand winch until her arms were held over her head by the rope.

Next, he attached a spreader bar to her ankles to keep her feet about 2 foot apart. She was now standing like an upside down Y. She was now immobile, facing the back wall of the closet.

She felt somehow more exposed and helpless than she had been tied to the bed. She looked up at the ropes and pulled her arms to test her bonds. The rope had a little give, but she couldn't move her arms more than a few inches in any direction.

Her legs were equally trapped. The spreader bar made it awkward to move at all. She could pivot a little, but nothing more.

He added a belt that held a wand vibe in place against her clit. He adjusted the harness until it was tight against her and wouldn't move. Will finished her bondage by slipping a blindfold over her eyes.

Will slipped his hand between her legs. She was incredibly turned on, wet to the touch, her lips slightly open. She moaned softly from the touch.

He stepped away for a moment, then returned and stood close behind her. She felt like he was less than an inch behind her. She could sense him and feel his heat behind her naked body even though he wasn't touching her.

He brushed his fingertips down her spine and cupped her ass cheek. Then he reached around with both hands and squeezed her nipples hard until she cried out softly.

Then he slapped her ass with his open palm, making a loud noise in the quiet space.

Will kissed her on the neck twice, working his way up to her ear. Then he whispered to her, "You enjoyed your spanking earlier, didn't you, pet?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I'm going to cane your ass, pet. And while I do that, the vibes are going to make you cum. You're going to love the mix of pleasure and pain."

She breathed in sharply. He hadn't really spanked her very hard. But the cane sounded painful. She'd seen online the welts they could leave on skin. Nova hoped she could take it without resorting to the safe word. She wanted to--for him. To make her Master happy with his new sub.

The butt plug vibe sprang to life in her ass, on high. She was already very wet, but this teased her a little more.

He waved the cane near her ear so she could hear the thin rod zip through the air and feel the wind near her.

He tapped it gently on her right breast, rubbing the edge of the rod against her engorged nipple making her shudder.

He turned on the wand vibe and she thought she'd almost cum from that alone. The sudden intense buzz seemed to be everywhere on her clit, the wand held firmly against her. She couldn't change the pressure or angle--it was just there.

Then he began striking her ass with steady strokes.

Whish...smack..."one, Sir."

Whish...smack..."two..."

Every now and then she'd let out a small cry of pain or breathe in quickly in response to an especially well placed lash.

He moved his target, starting with her perky ass, then hitting the backs of her thighs.

Her first orgasm came at twelve. He paused briefly to watch her body shudder as she came. She jerked her arms and tried to move her hips as she looked up and moaned.

When he thought she was almost done cumming, he continued the lashes, moving to her back. He wanted the lashes to strike as she orgasmed.

She was barely able to count and missed counting one as she came again on 27. He hit her thighs from the front, working around the wand, then tapped her breasts.

He stopped when she got to 50 in her count and looked at her.

She was hanging by her wrists, leaning into her bonds. Despite the blindfold, he could tell she had her eyes tightly shut. He mouth was pulled taught with a mix of pain and determination on her face.

From behind her, he reached between her legs and slid his fingers easily inside her. She shifted her weight onto them, fucking his fingers as best she could then tightened her body as she came again.

"Keep going...cum again for me pet..."

He grabbed her hair and pulled it hard down. She screamed, a mix of surprise and fear. Still holding her hair by one hand, he grabbed her breast and squeezed the nipple, twisting it slightly.

"Ehhhh..."

"Cum pet."

He released her hair and grabbed the wand, pressing it tighter against her clit.

She pressed hard against it, grinding against the extra pressure he provided and came several times.

When she finished, he turned off the vibes and removed the wand and the belt that had held it. Next, he gently removed the butt plug, but left her hanging in place.

"Good girl. That was at least 10."

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers