Training Nova Ch. 05

Story Info
Nova’s Training continues.
1.8k words
4.56
9.8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

The next few days seemed to crawl by. After all the excitement and new experiences of the weekend, going back to work and not seeing Will felt so mundane by comparison.

Nova started each day by messaging her new Master. He'd give her a small instruction for the day like wear something red and bring a vibe in your purse to work. Just something small she had to do for him.

On Monday, he had her spend part of her lunch hour at work finding porn she liked. She had to send him 5 links to videos she wished she was experiencing.

She'd snuck down to her car and found some videos, constantly looking around to make sure no one in the parking garage was close enough to see what she was doing.

Imagining Will using her like the women in the videos made her so wet. It took a lot of willpower for her to follow the Rules and not cum.

At home that night, Will asked her detailed questions about each video. Why did she choose it? What did she like about it? Which part was her favourite? Would she do that?

He told her not to touch herself. So she spent most of the evening talking and thinking about sex and her fantasies, but couldn't touch her throbbing pussy for relief. She had the most intense dreams that night...

Tuesday, he told her she had to cum after work but before she got home. She pulled her car into a quiet side road with no houses and a lot of trees and used the vibe in her purse to cum, telling him over the phone what she was doing.

It was hot describing that to her new Master. The fact that he didn't want a video call made it even sexier. He just wanted to hear how she was pleasuring herself and hear her cum.

She loved the thrill of playing in public like that even though her risk of getting caught was nearly nil. No cars passed as she fucked herself with the toy and even if one had, they wouldn't have seen anything. It was a safe public play session, but being in public made it that bit more intense.

Nova wondered if she wasn't more of an exhibitionist than she would have guessed. Is this something she wanted taken to the next level?

Each night finished with her writing briefly in her online journal about the day including a rating and requests for more exploration.

Finally, it was Wednesday and she'd meet Will tonight for a "date."

Her morning message was very simple, "choose one of the items from the list below to do for me on Friday. Tonight at dinner, tell me your choice."

The list had six items to choose from--

- a night in bondage

- hidden public

- pet play

- humiliation

- orgasm free evening

- obedience Training

Nova reread the list. She had ideas about what each thing could mean, but she wasn't really sure apart from pet play what each would involve. She decided to wait until closer to seeing him to decide.

Nova had agreed to cook for her new Master tonight. They'd exchanged messages about what he liked and what she was good at cooking. Nova liked making her own pasta, so had offered to make an Italian themed meal. Will would bring the wine.

The plan was for him to arrive at her place at 7pm so she'd have time to get everything organised and have most of the cooking done after work.

-----

At 7pm, the doorbell rang. Nova answered the door to Will who had a bottle of wine in one hand and a small duffle bag in the other.

"Hello, pet."

"Hi, Sir."

"Remove your clothes, pet."

"Sir? I have dinner cooking--"

"I know. And you'll finish cooking in just a minute."

She hesitated for just a second, then began undressing. He took each item of clothing from her as she took it off--top, skirt, bra, panties. He left her wearing only her high heels, stockings and necklace.

"Kneel."

Nova's head spun a bit--she wasn't expecting him to order her around immediately. Nova dropped to her knees to obey.

Will removed the necklace from her neck and replaced it with her leather collar from the bag--locking it in place.

He was beaming down at her and she knew she'd pleased him. She smiled back and he handed her an apron he'd brought and told her to finish cooking.

Nova felt strange being naked just in the collar. It felt so weird to be like this when she was just cooking--nothing sexual--but wearing this thing.

Will stepped into the kitchen and uncorked the wine. He asked Nova where the wineglasses were, then poured them each a glass and sat down at the dining room table and waited. Nova had already set the table for them.

A few minutes later, Nova brought out dinner and sat at the table next to Will, wearing the apron.

"Go ahead and take that off, pet. You only needed that for cooking."

"Yes, Sir." She removed it and handed to him. He set it neatly on a free chair.

They chatted about their days, the collar and her nakedness constantly reminding Nova this wasn't a normal meal or a normal date.

After their main course, Nova took away their empty plates and brought out a homemade panna cotta and coffees.

"So, pet. Did you select what we're doing this Friday?"

The list flashed through her mind, the choices making her wet as she again imagined what each one meant. She'd imagined him making her do all sorts of things...her mind turning the possibilities over and over.

"May I try the obedience Training, Sir?"

He smiled. "Good choice, pet. It'll be a fun night for both of us. Now, take these dishes away, then meet me in the living room."

He stood up and brought the wine and glasses with him and sat on the couch. Then returned a minute later with his duffle bag, setting it nearby.

When Nova started to enter the room, he told her to stop.

"Get on all fours and crawl to me."

She breathed in sharply. She hated and loved this. She felt embarrassed and humiliated and so...small. It excited her that he just treated her like this and expected her obedience.

She got down on her knees, then gingerly put her hands in front of her. She leaned forward, shifting her weight, feeling her breasts swaying beneath her.

"Good girl...ass in the air...good girl...like that. Crawl over to me."

"Stop. Now I'll show you a few of the slave positions I want you to learn. Put your arms in front of you, straight out, head down. Ass high in the air. Like that. That's called 'submit.'"

He had her get in the different positions he most liked including Present, Expose, Wait and Spread.

"Remember those. I'll be testing you on Friday and punishing you if you get them wrong or forget one. Now, present here on the floor near me." He pointed just next to the couch.

She did it perfectly. She sat down down on her knees, legs spread wide and put her hands palm up on her thighs.

"Good girl. Stay."

He stepped into the kitchen and returned with her phone. He sat back down on the couch and used her phone to play some porn in the TV.

From their conversations earlier in the week, he knew exactly what most turned her on. He started with a homemade video of a woman who looked kind of like Nova tied up and sucking a large cock.

He reached into his duffel bag and pulled out a rabbit vibe, handing it to Nova.

He let her sit onto her butt since he planned for her to be busy for a while.

"Edge for me pet. Tell me when you're about to cum."

"Yes, Sir."

Nova started teasing her clit with the vibe, rubbing it in a circle as she watched the porn play on her TV.

He started talking to her, asking questions about the video. "That's a big cock, isn't it Nova?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me what you'd do with that cock pet."

"Sir, with your permission, I'd use my mouth on it. I'd lick it, then take it into my mouth."

"Do you think you could swallow all of it? It looks kinda big pet..."

"No, Sir. It's too big. I might get half of it in...uh...Sir...I'm getting close."

"Take it off your clit. Fuck yourself with it. Remember not to cum."

She took it off her hungry clit--not wanting to remove it but knowing she'd cum if she didn't. She had to be careful to keep the vibe's ears off her clit. But the change in sensation bought her some time.

After her third edge, he had her turn towards him. He pulled out his cock and told her to make him cum while she edged.

"Since your mouth will be busy, you don't need to tell me when you're close, just don't cum."

Nova started licking his cock as she rubbed the vibe against her clit. Porn was still playing on her TV.

It felt like there was cock and sex all around her. She completed another edge and sucked his cock into her mouth, fucking him with her mouth in time with the vibe now sliding in and out of her needy pussy.

"I think you're sucking cock better than the girl in the video...I think you use your tongue more which is better than her."

She switched to her tongue, again just catching herself before she came.

"Switch to just your fingers for a bit, pet."

She was now back to using her lips on his cock, teasing it with her tongue as she pistoned it in and out of her mouth.

"I'm going to cum soon. I want to cum on your face. As soon as I cum, I'll give you exactly one minute to cum. If you can't, you won't cum at all tonight, I'm afraid."

He got the timer app ready on her phone.

As he started to cum, she quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth and pumped it, taking his cum across her face, using her free hand frantically trying to cum. She let go of his coco and used both her hands, one squeezing her nipples which usually helped push her over the top.

"40 seconds..."

"Mmmm....mmmm....oh god...so close..."

"20 seconds...15..."

At 8 seconds her orgasm hit her. It was huge and waves of pleasure washed over her. The buildup had been amazing.

To her great frustration, he made her stop at zero. She really wanted a few more seconds to finish...

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers