Training Sarah Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah's interview to become an escort to pay for school.
2.4k words
4.39
14.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
28 Followers

An acquaintance at college had mentioned a high-end escort service based out of a local sex club. I'd brushed it off at the time, after all, I had in state tuition and was only taking four classes a semester. However, I hadn't counted on my parents cutting me off less than halfway through the semester. I needed cash and fast, my rent was coming due and I really didn't want to work a drive thru. I'm pretty experienced sexually and get hit on plenty thanks to my long, wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I thought it wouldn't be that difficult to suck and fuck a few cocks for enough money to get me through college. I was hoping to get scholarships to get me through my master's degree and then on to working in the field of Counseling.

I pulled up to the club and handed my keys off to the valet, tugging my skirt down, as I was wearing my sexiest dress and highest heels in order to impress the interviewer. I had no idea what to expect from an escort interview, but I was keeping an open mind and mentally preparing for *anything*. The doorman opened the thick oak door, giving me my first glimpse of the club interior. Everything was decorated in rich velvet and satin, it looked very opulent, and let's face it, sexy. I waited while a woman dressed in black lingerie finished writing something down before looking up at me. "Sarah Draper?" she asked, coolly assessing my sexy pleather dress and heels that were too high for me to not totter a bit. "Right this way," she said as she led me to down a hallway and through one of the many doors lining it on either side. I could hear gasping and moaning behind some of the doors, leading me to get turned on a little.

We entered a room lit by candles, opulently decorated with artwork, a massive four poster bed with thick wood posts, a red settee with protruding carvings and some smaller pieces of furniture I couldn't quite make out. I noticed restraints installed on the bed and what looked like clips for more on the settee. I shifted nervously from foot to foot, never having engaged in any kind of bondage play before and not really delighting in the idea of beginning now, with a stranger. "Please remove your clothes and wait on the settee," the receptionist broke the silence. She didn't bother to wait to see if I complied, immediately turning heel and leaving the room, shutting the door with a click behind her.

I didn't even think, just reached behind my back, unzipping my dress and sliding out of it with ease, removing those dreadful heels as I did. I debated leaving bra and panties in place but figured I might as well do as I was told, since I knew the job involved sex and there was no avoiding it. I perched on the edge of the settee nervously, hunched over my bare body protectively despite my goal to be confident for the interview. I waited for what felt like forever but was probably only 10 minutes. Maybe 15. The anticipation was killing me though, as I imagined what I might be asked to do once the interview started.

As if summoned by magic, the door opened, and a man entered. He was ruggedly handsome with a light scruff covering his jaw and dark eyes that looked slightly dangerous. He had dark wavy hair and was a few inches taller than me, even though I'm no slouch at 5'8". He wore a t-shirt and jeans, well fitted over his muscular body, and his feet were bare. I felt my cunt moisten at the sight of him, and I was relieved that my interview would be conducted by someone so attractive. "Hello Sarah," he said as he picked up a clipboard I hadn't noticed before. "I see you're a college student, majoring in Psychology. I see you are off school until late January, good, good, that gives us plenty of time." I wondered what he meant, but didn't worry about it, he'd approached me and tilted my chin up with his fingers to look him in the face. "Beautiful."

"Your interview will involve numerous sexual acts, so that we can get a feel for where your weaknesses lie and where your strengths are. Then we can produce a training plan to ensure you are a well-rounded escort by the time you begin working. The first two weeks you will be in our training program, however you will be paid handsomely for the training time as it will be very intensive. Not only that, but you will be required to stay here for those first two weeks." I hadn't been counting on that, but he was correct, I didn't have school for quite some time so I was available at least, especially if I would get paid. At this point he'd released my chin and was lightly tracing a nipple with his fingertips as he explained the process to me. "You will be attended to by pony slave girls who will see to your every need and a personal trainer will be assigned to you right away." Pony slave girl? I had no idea what that was...but now he was lightly pinching my nipple and pushing me backwards on the settee.

I leaned back, spreading my legs as I did so, which the interviewer took full advantage of, as he teased my pussy lips with a finger while taking a pert nipple into his mouth, sucking and teasing the tip with his tongue. I moaned as he moved to my other nipple and slid a finger between my folds and approached my opening. He suddenly bit down much harder before while thrusting two fingers into my moist opening. They slid in easily and I cried out from the pain radiating from my nipple, "Hey!" I shouted as he started rapidly fucking me with his fingers, pushing them in and out of my cunt in a way that left me feeling full and empty at the same time. He captured my mouth in a kiss and I forgot the pain as his tongue danced with mine. I moaned deeply as he added a third finger to my pussy and he kissed me fully while he fucked me with his fingers. I could feel myself slick with need for him and wanted to feel his cock inside me.

I moved a hand to feel his bulge and he groaned in response. I leaned forward to unbutton his jeans, pulling the zipper down quickly and he kicked the jeans off, standing before me naked after pulling his shirt off too. He stepped forward, grabbed my head and pulled it toward his crotch. "Suck me off," he said, not letting go and I opened my mouth as he drew me toward his hard cock. I took the tip in my mouth, exploring the opening with my tongue, tasting the salty pre-cum awaiting me. He kept pulling my face toward his groin and I opened as wide as I could while my mouth covered his cock to the base. I gagged on the tip in the back of my throat, but he didn't let up, holding me in place on his massive cock, unable to breathe, nose nestled against his pubic hair. Making the best of it, I worked on swallowing as much of his cock as I could, knowing that the muscle action of my throat would massage his cock as I made a swallowing action. He groaned in pleasure before releasing his hold on my head. I gasped for breath as I pulled back, eager to swallow the saliva building in my mouth and get some oxygen to my brain. I felt a little light-headed but wasn't ready to give up.

I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth, playing with his balls with one hand and my pussy with the other. I found my clit and began rubbing while I slid my mouth up and down the interviewer's cock, sucking and suctioning the entire time. I loved giving blow jobs because I knew I was good at them and this was one of my best. I came hard, shuddering and moaning around his cock while my body tensed and convulsed. Concentrating on not biting down I backed off on the blow job a bit through my orgasm, only to have the interviewer grab my hair and pull me off his cock. He spun around, sitting on the settee and pulling me face down over his lap just as quickly. I gasped and he began spanking me with an open hand, hard. My buttocks were on fire and he spoke to me as he struck me, "what kind of slut touches herself while sucking cock? Did I tell you to cum? Did I give you permission to cum?" He continued smacking me and I whimpered and cried out in pain.

"Please sir, I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Just stop hitting me!!"

I don't know why I called him sir. But it seemed to work. He stopped smacking my raw, angry buttocks and allowed me to get up. He led me over to the bed and tied my hands to the mid-section of the foot of the four-poster bed, so I was on my knees, thankfully, and not my ass. My abs were engaged, holding my body up so that my arms didn't take all my weight, but it was uncomfortable. As I contemplated my predicament, I saw the interviewer approach me with a blindfold, which he slid over my eyes. I sensed him backing away from the bed afterwards and then started hearing the click of a camera shutter. "That's it, spread your legs...more, more...there," and I felt cuffs attached to my ankles and pushed apart by a metal bar between them. I was on display. Wide open and vulnerable. I had never been more turned on.

I grimaced in exertion; it was getting harder to hold myself up. I felt the interviewer climb on the bed behind me and he spread my pussy lips, allowing me to feel the tip of his cock against my entrance. I moaned in need, the thick, bulbous head about to push into me. I longed to feel him in my core, I knew that I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm and just needed to be filled. But he paused. "What do you want?" He asked me, waiting.

"Please." I said. Hoping that would be enough. I'd never had to beg for sex before, if anything, it was usually the other way around. He flexed inside me slightly, just the tip, but it was enough, "please fuck me," I said, groaning.

"Please fuck me, what?" he asked.

"Please fuck me, sir," I gasped, and he thrust into me, sheathing himself to the hilt. I quaked on his cock, my inner muscles quivering and tightening on his length. He began to pull out, resting his tip at my entrance again before thrusting back into me. I bucked and moaned, "that feels amazing," I breathed. He kept it up, fucking me hard, holding my hips to pull me back on his cock as he drove it into me. I was close to cumming and panicked slightly...wondering if I was *allowed* to come or not. Rather than risk another spanking I asked, "please sir, may I cum." I tried to be as polite as possible in my tenuous situation what with the bonds and fucking.

He stilled in response.

I tried thrusting myself back and forth on his cock, but he pulled back so that I could only feel the tip of his cock at best, driving me crazy. "No, you may not" And he started fucking me, hard. I could feel each fingertip on my hips, bruising me as he made me impale myself on his cock despite being too bound up to move enough. Everything strained, including me, for I was fighting off one of the biggest orgasms of my life.

"Please sir, let me cuuuuuuuuum," I moaned as I fought off waves of orgasm. He fucked me harder and harder, driving into me, plowing me from behind. He leaned forward, continuing to pound me and began playing with my clit. He teased my bud out of it's hood and started circling with a finger while pounding my wet, sloppy cunt. I cried out as the intensity of the orgasm grew and began shaking, first my legs, then my arms, as I fell limp against my bonds for a moment, still being fucked hard by the interviewer as I quaked and melted. The orgasm didn't let up as he continued attacking my clit while fucking me. It lasted over a minute and I hung, limp, in my restraints for the entire duration.

As I recovered, I felt the cock in me begin to swell and stiffen more. Unbelievably it continued to grow until I felt it explode inside me, setting me off on another orgasm. I quaked and shook with cumming, crying out in ecstasy as I came harder than ever before, his finger still on my clit and his cock exploding in my cunt. He kept fucking me while I felt his cock spurt time and time again inside my deepest passages. He released my clit and grabbed my breasts, hanging on as he rode me through his orgasm, and I stiffened before going lax through mine. I knew my wrists would be bruised tomorrow but it was worth it this second. I was coming down from my orgasm when the interviewer pulled out of my sopping cunt roughly. Smacking my ass while saying, "I gave you permission for one orgasm, you had two, you'll have to be punished."

I moaned in response, still flying high from that unauthorized orgasm. Barely registering what the interviewer was saying. Trying to hold myself upright while panting from the exertion and the pleasure of what just happened. Until I heard a whistle through the air and felt a whip come crashing down on my buttocks. "Don't. Come. With. Out. Permission." The interviewer stated with each lash of the whip. "Do. You. Under. Stand?" He asked. Sobbing, I nodded. "I can't hear you!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, Sir!" I cried, just wanting the pain to end. He stopped as suddenly as he began. Tears slid down my cheeks, escaping from under the blindfold. I strained against the restraints, trying to get more comfortable in my position and somehow soothe my burning buttocks at the same time. I felt the interviewer leave the bed, heard the rustle of fabric and then the door opening and closing behind him as he left the room, leaving me blindfolded and tied to the bed.

jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
28 Followers