Training Sarah Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah meets Mistress.
1.7k words
4.37
11.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
28 Followers

I sagged against my restraints when I heard the door close. I had no idea what had just happened to me, other than I was intrigued and wanted more. I had *never* come like that before, actually, I'd never had an orgasm from intercourse alone. This was a whole new world to me and I was excited to delve into it, though my bruised buttocks disagreed. I heard the door open and I straightened up, as much as possible, eager to be released from my bonds. Someone removed my blindfold and I saw it was a woman I didn't recognize. She was naked with the exception of a leather harness, covering her body with leather straps but leaving little to the imagination. Nipple clamps were attached snugly to the pert tips of her breasts and a chain swung heavily between her nipples as her breasts swayed with exertion.

"What happens now?" I asked, she only shook her head no and held a finger to her lips. She took me by the hand and led me to what looked like a nice, but small, apartment. She released my hand then and motioned for me to have a seat on the settee. I did she smiled, bowed slightly, and left the room. I looked around the room and notice that there are no walls, the kitchen and bedroom and even the bathroom facilities are visible from every vantage point in the large room. I decide to make use of the facilities and clean myself up a little while I wait. Once I had finished, I looked through the wardrobe and the dresser, realizing both are stocked with various types of lingerie and underwear in my size. Even sexy heels and boots filled the closet, all the perfect fit for me. I couldn't resist and dressed in a lacy, black teddy, pairing it with a pair of black stilettos that made my legs look longer than they already are.

At that moment I heard the door click and turned to watch it open as a woman in a black leather jumpsuit entered. She was wearing boots and had long red hair that was pulled back severely at the nape of her neck. She was stunning, with icy blue eyes and full red lips. She carried a binder and shut the door after entering the room.

"Sarah, correct?" She asked in a clipped, unidentifiable accent.

"Yes, I'm Sarah," I stammered, caught off guard and wearing lingerie that didn't belong to me. I still thought it was better than being naked, even if it was strange to wear someone else's lingerie.

"Very good," she replied. "You received a passing interview score, so we'll be moving forward to the next step, you may call me Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, deciding to play along, after all, I still needed the money and this job was supposed to pay *very* well.

"Now, Sarah, I know you've had a big day so far, but we have some important things to discuss in reference to your training. First of all, you are to wash yourself and change clothes every time you are brought to this, your, room. When a superior enters the room you will kneel in the center of the room and keep your gaze averted. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I quickly knelt in the middle of the room, looking down at the floor, barely seeing her booted feet out of my peripheral vision.

"Excellent," Mistress said, as she walked a lap around my nearly naked body, kneeling before her on the floor. "Now, of course, your lingerie and shoe budget will be taken from your paycheck."

I gasped and raised my head to look at her in shock, I wasn't expecting that!

CRACK! She slapped me across the face and walked to the wall where a variety of sex toys and whips were held. She picked up a flogger and returned to my kneeling body.

"I told you to keep your eyes down!" She said sternly, as she traced my back and breasts with the flogger. I shuddered at its touch, trying to still myself but anticipating more blows.

"I'm sorry Mistress," I murmured, as I stared down at my knees, careful not to look at her.

"That's better. I want you on your hands and knees," she told me, and I moved to adjust my position, but not quickly enough as I felt the flogger raining down on my back and buttocks, not hard, but enough to sting.

"I want you on your hands and knees *now*," she said sternly. I struggled to comply, stiff from the time I spent tied earlier. I stayed there, on my hands and knees, looking down, while Mistress walked to the wall of debauchery again and removed some objects I couldn't make out without looking up. She returned to me and unfastened the crotch of my teddy, exposing my soft folds and puckered anus to her gaze as she pulled the lingerie up over my buttocks. She petted my ass cheeks gently, tsking as she examined the marks left by the interviewer.

"We'll have to do something about this," she said and she began spreading something cool and creamy on my affronted skin. Immediately the fire dissipated and I felt much more comfortable.

"Thank you, Mistress." I told her gratefully as she eased my hurts.

"Oh, you'll be thanking me," she chuckled as she spread more salve on my wounds. After she finished, she rose and stripped, I snuck a peak at her body and it was fabulous, trim and toned with legs even longer than mine. I wondered why *she* was stripping though...and then she sat on the edge of the settee, leaning back with her eyes half closed.

"Come, thank me with that pretty mouth again," she said. I crawled over to Mistress and realized she wanted me to pleasure her with my mouth. I'd never been with a woman in any capacity before, but the idea was intriguing. Honestly, it just hadn't occurred to me that pleasuring women might be a part of the escort business, but it is the 20's so I couldn't be too surprised.

I knelt between Mistress's knees, eye level with her cunt and more than a little confused. I was trying to decide what to do to start when Mistress took control. She grabbed my head between her hands and brought my mouth level with her cunt.

"Eat me out," she said, and I obliged. I started out by tentatively licking her outer lips, tasting her for the first time. She didn't taste bad by any means, but it was definitely foreign to my tongue. I licked her clit and teased her nub before licking up and down her slit, exploring the juices inside her lips and feeling their slickness on my tongue and lips.

"That's it kitten, keep it up," she breathed as I began to attack her cunt more voraciously with my mouth, adding suction to the process and causing Mistress to squirm. I sucked on her clit gently, worrying it between my lips before sucking it into my mouth and feeding on it like my life depended on it, because in a way, it did. Her legs started twitching and I released her clit, returning to lick her juices up as if I wanted to dry her pussy with my tongue. I moaned deeply and Mistress all but purred. She pushed my head away then, and I blinked, surprised.

"Crawl onto the bed and lay down on your back," she told me, pushing my face away from between her knees at the same time. I turned toward the mattress on the floor of the room and began to crawl, awkwardly, still wearing the heels after all. I complied with her instructions and laid on my back, wondering what was going to happen next. I arched slightly on the bed, beginning to get turned on by the sexy activity I was participating in. Mistress approached the bed and stood over my head before mounting my face with her pussy. I realized I was to continue my ministrations and began sucking and licking her sopping cunt again as I realized she was spreading my own pussy lips with her fingers. I moaned in her cunt as I felt her insert a vibrator into my soaking snatch, driving it to the hilt easily thanks to my own juices providing plenty of lubrication.

As Mistress knelt over my face, she began fucking me with the vibrator and I continued moaning into her cunt, feverish with desire for an orgasm. Suddenly the vibrator jumped to life as I realized it had a nub for my clit as well as the staff for my cunt. The vibration on my clit was too much and my legs started to shake while I continued licking and sucking Mistress's clit. I cried out into her pussy with pleasure as waves of emotion swept over me. Mistress changed the setting on the vibrator and I felt waves of buzzing inside my cunt as well as a rhythmic buzzing on my clit. It was all too much for me and I began to cum, screaming into Mistress's snatch while I did, pausing my attention to her clit.

Mistress began flogging me with the flogger, on the thighs and between them. "I. Didn't. Tell. You. To. Come." She exclaimed as she struck me.

"This feels like déjà vu," I thought to myself, still shaking as the vibrator was plunged in and out of my cunt while the flogging continued. I was still cumming, but, decided to re-focus on Mistress's cunt and that decision earned me a reprieve from the whipping. I moved my mouth around Mistress's cunt, nuzzling her snatch and licking her hole before moving back to her clit. I resumed sucking and tonguing her clit while she continued to thrust the vibrator in and out, hitting all the right spots, including my g-spot and my clit. My cunt quaked around the vibrator, still cumming as I felt Mistress tighten above my mouth and drive her pussy down harder on my mouth, overtaken by her own orgasm. I kept sucking until she rose off my face and she withdrew the vibrator from my own cunt.

"You have a lot of potential, but you have to get your orgasms under control," Mistress told me, as she re-dressed and I recovered from my minutes long orgasm. With that, she left the room after tossing the notebook on to the bed.

jjtsd1981
jjtsd1981
28 Followers